TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Queer as Folk » Brian Kinney/Gale Harold

Brian Kinney/Gale Harold

Сообщений 21 страница 40 из 429

[реклама вместо картинки]

:D

He he he, interesanta mini intervija ar Geilu par viņa personīgo stilu :D

Style: What is your personal style?
Gale: Pretty simple: stovepipe pants, cheap black glasses, used leather, rayon gabardine with lots of piping, hard woods,Spanish wine, Italian boots, loud music, long legs, big windows, salsa cruda, Republican-free futures.

Style: Do you enjoy dressing up?
Gale: I do. Especially if I have enough time to enjoy getting ready, like a summer night when the sun is setting late, condensation from the vodka tonic's leaving water rings on the furniture, maybe some Junior Wells on the stereo. The simple act of cinching a Windsor knot gets kinda deep.

Style: What do you wear for a night out?
Gale: Usually Levi's, boots or Pumas, and a T-shirt. If I'm dressing up, maybe a sharkskin suit. Or a microdress . . .

Style: Where do you like to shop?
Gale: I buy a lot of used stuff. Toronto - where we shoot - has great vintage shops. I found a really hot '60s pinstripe suit on Queen Street with a perfect shape. It's navy with blood-red lining. Unbeatable.

Style: Who are some of your favorite designers?
Gale: Paul Smith, Cesare Paciotti and Patrick Antosh.

Style: Do you shop alone?
Gale: Depends. I like to shop with the wardrobe designer for the show because he knows all the right spots. It's fun to kill a few hours going through piles of arcane stuff that fires me up but that I would probably never wear.

Style: Name an item of clothing or an accessory that you have splurged on.
Gale: I had a suit made here in Toronto [based on] this early '60s suit I found in San Francisco. [The vintage suit] was really nasty, like Carnaby Street mod-tapered and tight. I sort of destroyed it over the years, so I took it to a shop, Niagara Tailors in Little Italy, and had it reproduced.

http://www.angelfire.com/home/qaf/wardr … style.html

hhahaha, personīgais stils labais...

Wake skrīni - āāāāāāāāāāāāāā.... Man gribas atkal to filmu noskatīties. wow.

albalonga написал(а):

Wake skrīni - āāāāāāāāāāāāāā.... Man gribas atkal to filmu noskatīties. wow.

Hahahaha, man ar :D Atceries kā mēs sākumā skatījāmies Fathers & Sons un tur Geilam bija izteiktas Braiena kustības utt. :D Tad pēc Wake es sevi pieķeru pie domas brīžiem, ka dažās bildēs Braiens man atgādina Kailu :D Un tas jau daudz nozīmē!!!!

cravey написал(а):

ka dažās bildēs Braiens man atgādina Kailu  Un tas jau daudz nozīmē!!!!

vispār jā, kad tu tā saki.

He he, IHJ community forumā viena meitene ielikusi savus piedzīvojumus no LA! Protams saistībā ar Geilu un viņa māju, inčīgi palasīt :D

I was in Los Angeles this past May on business. When possible I stay with a friend, Nancy, who lives in Pasadena, just east of L.A. proper. It saves on hotels and she doesn't mind since her husband's a pilot and often away on long trips. Also, she works in L.A. so I would commute with her.

One evening we were going to meet her friend Laura on the way to dinner. Laura's a real estate agent and wanted to check out a new listing that her agency had just gotten.

We started after 6 pm from Pasadena and were getting close to the destination when her GPS blanked out and wouldn't restart. We pulled over, called for further directions and found we were less than a mile away so we drove on looking for the street name.

Eventually I learned that Gale lives in a rather historic neighborhood, but the boulevard, leading to his street isn't very impressive. We spotted the street and drove a very short distance, maybe a couple of houses, before Nancy saw Laura standing by her car. I remember glancing around, generally taking in the area and thinking it smelled of pine trees but I couldn't see any, just regular trees and a few very tall palms.

We went into the house, chatted with Laura and started to look around. The layout was very open, no furniture, beautiful dark cherry floors and lots of windows. Everything was painted white. We roamed around as Laura took pictures and notes, and told us that the house was on the market because it had been a bank foreclosure. I think the asking price was approximately 750,000 dollars.

We went up to the top floor of the house and while Nancy and Laura talked I stood by one of the windows and looked out towards the next house which was fairly close. A light was on near the back of the house on a lower floor but there wasn't much else to see except it's dark roof, chimneys and vents. About ten minutes later we went downstairs and into the backyard which was now quite shaded and pretty. Laura took pictures and Nancy and I wandered around. I noticed mostly shrubbery and lots of trees but no flowers. Within a couple of minutes outside in the early twilight a mosquito got me and then another; they love me. The weather was beautiful though so we stayed outside, swatting and scratching. Through the trees I noticed that the house next door had some laid stone paths in the backyard lit by tiny ground lights, and that the light I had glimpsed upstairs was coming from inside the back entrance of this other house. We both felt kind of nosey but what else was there to do?

Laura came over to check out what we were looking at and said she wished she was selling that house rather than this one. I asked why because they really looked very similar. She said it was bigger with a better floor plan, a larger lot, would sell for more money and then, with a little giggle, "Gale Harold lives there." At that moment my heart stopped, I'm absolutely sure it did. Neither one of them knew of my addiction and I certainly wasn't about to say anything. Nancy asked who Gale Harold was and was told he was an actor from the Queer as Folk series and was now in Desperate Housewives. Even then she'd never heard of him or QAF but Laura said he was "a beautiful hunk" (her words). I barely managed to say I knew who he was but also how did she know he actually lived there. She said through her real estate records: owners on both sides, acreage, last valuation, and that, "you need to know who the neighbors are". All the while I was getting bitten to death and staring through the trees at "his" house. My heart had resumed beating, at a rapid rate, the sky was turning a beautiful pink and deep blue color and "he" might be next door........that I do remember.

Before I knew it, since I was lost in absent minded reverie, we were going out to the street again and immediately my head snapped around to look at his house from the front. Now it was the most beautiful house I'd ever seen. Laura noticed me staring and said that if he suddenly came out she'd introduce herself as the agent selling the house next door. She was serious! I told her she probably shouldn't but she said it was a common courtesy to the neighbors who would see her bringing people to show the place. He didn't come out, if he was there at all, but now there was a light on the second floor in a light tan colored room. A large tropical plant in the corner had an up-light playing on it. I could now see that his house was probably larger and it had a little enclosed porch/veranda on the second level. There were no lights by the front door or lower level. For one mad, brief and fleeting moment I had the urge to run over and knock loudly on the door; but it passed.

We got in the cars and slowly moved down the road and away from Paradise.

The Mexican restaurant we went to was in his neighborhood, only blocks away so I sat there thinking maybe he'd pop in for a quick drink or dinner. Obviously I'd gone completely and permanently insane. There was a little more conversation about him and I told Nancy that she should watch QAF because it was a very interesting show and that Laura was correct, he was a hunk.

I don't know if Nancy has watched the show or if Laura has introduced herself (maybe another story), but the next time I'm there, in a few weeks, I'll certainly ask. And, maybe Nancy will have become a fan and I can reveal my true identity, "Cwazy Gale Fangurl". Fingers crossed.

Cwazy

Divi jauni, pavisam svaigi bilžuki no Livejournal  :love:

[реклама вместо картинки]  [реклама вместо картинки]

Kā jau es teicu, jo vecāks viņš kļūst, jo labāk sāk izskatīties  :crazyfun:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, ES LĒKĀJU, JAUNS VIDEO!!!!! AAAAA, VIŅŠ IZSKATĀS TIK LABI, UN TĀ BALSS!!! VĀKS, CIK SUPERĪGA DĀVANA 1. SEPTEMBRĪ!!!! :crazyfun:  :crazyfun:  :crazyfun:  :crazyfun:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVx7uAmYtCY[/youtube]

hahaha...

Tas stāsts bij baigi labs. wow. super. eh. Un viņs tiesam ir hunk...

Faaaak, nu kāpēc ir krīze  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(
Blue Jeans worn by Gale Harold

Vel daži jauni bilžuki:
http://kinwad.livejournal.com/109239.html#cutid1

:love:  :love:  :crazyfun:  :crazyfun:

aw, kāds mīļums ar to cepurīti un brillītes aiz krekla aizspraustas...

Vāks, kāds man pagājušonakt sapnis bija! Spēcīgs, es joprojām tāda nedaudz iespaidota jūtos  :huh: Mēģināšu uzrakstīt, bet grūti būs.

Karoč viss iesākas ar to, ka ir kāds laiks pagājis kopš QAF beidzies un Braiens ar Džastinu spēlē abi vienā filmā. BET, viņi ir kā Rendijs un Geils, tak vārdi viņiem ir no QAF - Džastins un Braiens un šajā filmā viņi ir brāļi. Es protams to filmu sāku lādēt no neta. Un tad ir tā, ka kaut kāda pirmā, lielākā puse ir novilkusies un es jau to daļu varu noskatīties. Un tad ir pats dīvainākais - es it kā pati esmu tajā filmā, un tas viss notiek it kā reālajā dzīvē. Tjipa, es un Džastins esam it kā pāris. Braiens ir Džastina brālis, kurš man sākumā besī ārā, jo viņam tāds pats raksturs kā Braienam. Konkrēti neatceros, bet ir ta, ka filmā viss risinās uz priekšu, visādi atgadījumi - bet es saku, viss kā tagad man reālajā dzīve - ar savu draudzeni Ievu, ar ko es tagad QAF kojās skatos, mēs ar viņu vienā brīdī ejam uz klubiņu. Vēlāk tur uzrodās arī Džastins, un te jau sākas - es ar acīm meklēju vai tur nav arī Braiens. Un pēkšņi viņš ierodās - kopā ar kaut kādu cacu. Šeit es saprotu, ka man pret Braienu jau reāli jūtas ir, jo ir riktīgi sāpīgi noskatīties, kā viņš ar citu ir kopā. Es viņam tagad pieeju klāt un saku, lai viņš nāk dejot. Viņš man iedomīgi atbild, ka viņš nākšot, lai tikai es viņam atbrīvojot visu deju grīdu. Un tad es viņu paņēmu aiz rokas un vienkārši sāku vilkt cauri dejojošam pūlim, kas pats pašķīrās, kolīdz mēs ar Braienu sākām nākt uz deju grīgas vidu, tā kā motorlaiva, kad pa ūdeni brauc un atstāj viļņus ūdenī - es un Braiens bijām tā motorlaiva! Mēs it kā dejojam, bet viņš pēkšņi aizskrien prom. Pēc kāda laika arī es atstāju klubiņu.

Tad ir otrs moments, ko es atceros, no kura man vēl tagad trīsas rit pār kauliem. Esam tjipa Imantas mežiņā, kur 69. vsk notiek kaut kāds svētku gājiens. Man it kā tur nav jābūt, bet es vienalga klīstu un blandos pa to mežu un tad vienā momentā ieraugu Braienu, sāku skriet pakaļ, bet viņš ātri nozūd kaut kur pūlī. Apsēžos pie tādas kā siena gubas, kur varu vērot gājienu, un pēkšņi vienā brīdī paradās Liene Šomase :D Viņa it kā ir kā dziedātāja, bet tajā pašā laikai it kā līgava, jo viņa met līgavas pušķi, kurš nokrīt tiesi pie manām kājām. Visi to redz, kameras pagriežas pret mani, bet es vēl joprojām pārdzīvoju par to, ka Braiens no manis visu laiku izvairās. Lēnām, it kā transā pastiepjos, lai paņemtu līgavas pušķi. Tad pienāk klāt arī gājiena vadītājs un vēl iedod man savu pušķi. Un tad ir tā, ka pūlī es atkal ievēroju Braienu. Un man iekšā kaut kas ta kā noklikšķ, es peilecu kājās un sāku skriet viņam pakaļ pilnā rīklē kliegdama BRIAAAAAN!!!! Bet viņš vai nu mani nedzird, jo ir troksnis, vai arī izliekas ka nedzird, katrā ziņā, viņš ātrā solī dodad prom. Es turpinu skriet, redzu viņu sev kādu prāvu gabalu priekšā, esam jau patālu no gajiena norises vietas. Man pēkšņi aptrūkstās elpa, es apstājos, kamēr Braiens turpina skriet. Tajā brīdī es saņemu visus spēkus un izkliedzu garu STOOP! Un redzu kā Braiens sāk lēnām apstāties. Sāku ātri skriet, un jau pavisam ātri pieskrienu viņam klāt. Redzu, ka viņš uz mani skatās sāpju pilnām acīm, tāpēc es vienkārši pastiepjos pirkstgalos un sāku mezonīgi viņu skūpstīt, un kas mans pārsteigums - viņš atbild!!!!
Tad atkal ir tā, ka es it kā atrodos pie kaut kāda datora un to visu notiekošo skatos kā filmu, kura tajā brīdī kad no taluma parāda manu skūpstīšanos ar Braienu, apstajas - nav tālāk novilcies. Tad pa vidam visādi vēl notikumi. Bet gali galā tā filma visa novelkās un atkal es atrodos filmā iekšā, bet ir uzlikts beigas, jo es - tā es kas to visu skatas kā filmu, grib zināt vai ir laimīgas beigas. Karoč, moments mežā, saruna ar Džastinu, kur es saku, ka nevaru būt ar viņu kopā, jo mīlu viņa brāli Braienu. Ka nebūšu ar viņu kopā, lai tikai būtu ar kādu. Bet ļoti labi zinu, ka arī ar Braienu nebūšu, jo viņš nevēlas vai negrib uzņemties atbildību - nu gluži kā QAF Braiens, nevar būt vienam uzticīgs. Un izrādās, ka man ir meitiņa no Braiena. Ar to arī filma beidzas, parāda mani, kā es spēlējos ar savu un Braiena meitiņu, paralēli rādot kā Braiens, mokošu skatienu sēž kaut kur pie bāra letes un smēķē cigareti!
Atgriežos atpakaļ pie es- kā filmas skatītājs, kur man blakus stāv kaut kāda draudzene, kas saka, ka filma tizla, jo nelaimīgas beigas. Un arī es pati sāku šaubīties vai gribu tālāk skatīties, zinot kādas ir beigas. Tad es pamodos!!!

Baigi, baigais sapnis... :unsure:

wow, tiešām baigais sapnis. Hihihihi, n es labprāt dotos mierināt Justinu... :blush:

http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss13/bumerbmw1/Visss/post-92306-1249817913.jpg
Nu man gribējās ielikt šo! :D