TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Daiļslidošana » Stefans Lambjēls/Stéphane Lambiel (SUI)

Stefans Lambjēls/Stéphane Lambiel (SUI)

Сообщений 201 страница 220 из 248

STÉPHANE LAMBIEL: ART CANNOT BE EXPRESSED BY NUMBERS

Photo by Natasha Ponarina

Interview by Elena Vaitzekhovskaya, Sport-Express: wwwsport-express.ru/newspaper/2010-10-21/8_1/

"Don't worry, Stephane will be here in time. He is absolutely reliable and punctual in keeping appointments or scheduled events - you know that as well as I do." - that's what my old friend Ari Zakarian said immediately after greetings. After that famous manager added with a bit of envy in his voice: "A person of my profession can only dream of a client like this. "

Lambiel's visit to the Russian capital was organized by Ilya Averbukh's "Ice Symphony", and the schedule of three days he spent in Moscow was very tight. Lambiel's longtime agent Oliver Honer stayed in Switzerland, and Zakarian has to take over his duties (and not for the first time). Actually, he almost immediately gave them up - in respect of our interview — having said: "Okay, you know each other well. I won't interrupt."

Waiting for the skater, who quit competitive skating right after the Olympic Games in Vancouver, I thought for some reason that at the time of the Games in Sochi, Lambiel will be only 28 years old. And that he might compete at his fourth Olympics. If he wanted to. Why? Many people still cannot fully realize that figure skating can exist without Lambiel. After all, he did come back after his retirement in 2009, when it seemed that he left the world of competitions forever?

My musings were interrupted by the appearance of wrapped in a warm scarf and ready for a walk Swiss:

Hello! I've realized that I was very lucky with the weather. And for once I finally have a chance to see Moscow.

How do you feel about the trips like this? Is it a work or a pleasure for you ?

I like to travel. Traveling to competitions or long show tours is quite different. Sometimes the schedule is so tight that it leaves no opportunity to see something. If the possibility presents itself, I love just walking through the streets and look at the houses. Watch how the architecture of the new buildings blends with the old. Moscow is an interesting city in this regard. Very gentle, pastel-colored old buildings and sharp, I would say, aggressive architecture of "skyscrapers." I noticed it back when I came to your town to the Grand Prix events."

Right after Vancouver Olympics you have decided to quit the sport. Do you remember what you were thinking after the end of the competition?

Actually, those were horrible thoughts. And a terrible state of mind. I realized that my ultimate goal for several years was suddenly in the past. I have not achieved what I wanted, but the opportunity to do something was also left behind. It was completely unclear what to do next. Where to go, what to do. Complete emotional devastation. On the one hand, I kind of dreamed about how I would begin perfoming in the shows after the Games, that there would be a lot of shows, but at that time I could not even figure out whether I wanted it. And what did I want at all. You see,  I cannot even now articulate an answer properly.

Nevertheless, you indeed started performing in the shows immediately after the Games, and you have a lot of shows.

Yes. I'm constantly on a road and I was very surprised, by the way, to realize that I need to learn to live without competitions. Right now it is unusual. But it is a good kind of unusual, I would say.

What do you mean?

Well, I had many fans when I competed. Maybe one of the reasons of my post-olympic depression was the fear to lose my fans. Like I would leave the sport and they all would remain in the old competitive life. And I was extremely shocked and very surprised (and I'm saying it now absolutely honestly) when I realized that the fans continue to support me no less despite the fact that I quit competetive skating.

Do you miss competitions, just a little bit?

No, not really. I have enough titles, I love what I do and I would like to improve my skating in its artistic part. At the same time I love to watch others to perform. I was eagerly waiting for the season to begin, now I try not to miss any interesting competition, I watch the programs, analyze scores - because I never really could do it when I was still training and competing myself. More precisely, I watched figure skating from the inside. And just now I realized that looking at it from the outside is much more interesting.

Why have you returned before the Olympic Games then? You had won already the titles which you mentioned, and I believe you had enough commercial proposals.

Hmm ... Good question. Once I became the silver medalist in Turin, I began to dream desperately of Vancouver. I dreamt, I think, from that very moment when I got up on the podium. For some time everything else was completely forgotten. I woke up with the idea that I was getting ready for Vancouver, I thought about it at practice, counted remaining days, and then, after the injury, I was close to the insanity. Because it mostly took away the sense of my existence. It has taken some time to realize that life still goes on, at the same time I was getting treatment, and as soon as I understood that my health allows me to resume serious training, the dream of Vancouver immediately returned. It is so difficult to find right words. You are asking now: "Why?" And I cannot explain why. But I know that I dreamt about it.

Perhaps because Olympic Games are special event?

It is certainly true. In 2002, when I flew to Salt Lake City, I was 16 years old, I had never visited the U.S., so for me everything was like one big Disneyland. Every day brought some new knowledge, new, extremely positive emotions, while I always thought that all that was happening not with me, but like on a distance. Like in the movies.

In Turin, it was completely different. Games became an enormous stress. Perhaps the difference was that in Salt Lake City I was as a baby freshman, while in Turin I realized that I could fight for a medal. The tension was enormous, and it didn't lessen even for a second whether I was training, having rest or walking around the city. Although I've never walked there, I think. I remember very well the end of the competition and how I was thinking that those days and that silver medal, which was won in such a crazy competition — those were really the best and happiest days of my life. That I might have been the happiest man on earth. I understood that, but did not feel anything even close to happiness - it was hard to get back to normal after all the stress. And as for Vancouver, I've already told. I'm not sure if I would ever want to go through all that again.

Now, as an artist, you maintain the relationship with your former coach Peter Grütter?

Sure. With him, and with Salome (Salome Brunner - Lambiel's choreographer. - EV). You probably will understand me as an athlete: there can be a lot of coaches in the life of every sportsman, but among them there are always those people who are as important for you as your parents, if not more. And not just because you spend more time with them than at home. For me, these people will always be Peter and Salome.

I am really glad that we parted our ways for a while. Sometimes you begin to truly understand how much that person means to you only after you have parted. That's what happened with me and Peter and Salome. Later we even discussed it. And we came to the conclusion that it happens in the family as well: until you leave home for long, you don't realize how much the word 'home' means".

Would you like to be such kind of a coach for someone?

I know that at the moment I'm not ready for that. Firstly, I really love what I do now. I would like to skate for as long as I can. And for me, to be a coach means to devote 100 percent of your time and energy to another person. At least I've always felt that Grütter regarded coaching this way. When he fell awkwardly and broke his hip, he then dragged himself to the rink almost immediately after surgery. I almost wept seeing him moving around with two crutches, like a crab. And after a couple of months Peter was on the ice wearing skates.

But you had begun quite actively to work with other skaters as a choreographer. It is interesting to try and fit a program into pretty strict rules?

It is not even the most difficult part. The worst is that these rules are changing every year. And, well ...the attempts to translate into points something that I myself consider to be an art — yes, it annoys me. Art cannot be expressed by numbers.

Why? It's quite possible. If you strive to become a World champion or Olympic champion, you have to play by these rules. Whether you want to or not.

I don't, for sure. Although I totally admit that the new system was meant to be good. As something that would allow much more precise estimation of some specific things. Just for now, it does not really work, I think. No need to name names, but you also know that some athletes have no problem with jumps, but the rest becomes problem. Constant attempts to raise the technical requirements even higher leads to the fact that an artistic performance is in shatters. If someone can still keep the integrity of the image, choreography, expression, then the person gets the same average scores like everyone else. And it's very difficult to understand the principles of scoring. And do you know why? Because it is impossible to explain. That's what I had in mind when I talked about art and numbers.

Still, for me it's pleasant work. Salome has taught me the inner choreographic freedom. And the ability to hear music. And it always gives plenty of room for creativity.

Do I understand correctly, that with such an approach to skating jumps must have been annoying you?

Not at all. While I competed, the jumps were for me like a challenge. For example, I didn't do very well cascades with triple loop, and at the time I tried to include them more often. I always liked to dig into the intricacies of technique, to understand how the jump works.

What do you usually think about on the ice?

Nothing. At all. When I'm getting on the ice, my head is a whirlwind of thousand thoughts. Some of them technical, some has nothing to do with figure skating at all. But once the music starts, my head is empty. And until I've finished, I don't hear what is happening around. Strange feeling actually - like meditation. No other occupation is capable to clear my mind like skating does.

But the skater has to keep control of many things: entrances to elements, landings, body position on the ice and in the air ...

Why? I work on all this at practice by repeating it hundreds of times. Until it's automatic. If I suddenly find myself thinking about the element during program, it signals that I should work on this element more.

To be a public persona now, in the Internet age, is not always pleasant. Have you ever read any crap about yourself?

- I don't need Internet to understand that I have flaws, that I can make mistakes, lose, or do something wrong. I'm sure I annoy someone - it is normal. But I do not care about such things, to be honest. I am very attentive to criticism when it is argumented. In this case, it doesn't even matter whether it comes from someone I care for or from a complete stranger. In any case, I try to listen and make conclusions. If a person simply seeks a way to get out their own negativity, then it doesn't hurt.

You have a good nervous system.

Apparently, yes. In fact, I do not feel the need to read what they write about me. Why? Does it tell me something about me that I currently do not know? Of course, this also happens, but why take it seriously?

What kind of education did you get, by the way?

Not any. If I get a little more free time, I gladly would go to university. To study art, for example. Or foreign languages. Or sports. So I feel the need to learn. But now I really do not have time. I don't want to go to university and pretend that I study. Ever since childhood, if I start to do something, then I do it one hundred percent.

This is also what your coach have taught you?

No, Mom. She was always very strict with us. Probably, it is necessary when you have three children. Sometimes it hurt, but when I grew up, I realized that mom had actually very much invested in us and taught us many things. Independence, responsibility, ability to pursue our goals.

What do you prefer to do if you have a day off?

I wish I could remember when I had my last day off. Though this summer I was home for a long time - five days. But it is such a rare occurence. During weekend I love to just lie in bed, I love to cook. I love to read cookbooks. For some time I like Thai food. Soup, Thai chicken, meat ... And I love to bake cakes. I took it from my grandmother, I guess. She lives not far from Lisbon and she cooks really cool. To my arrival she always bakes Portuguese cakes. And she always brings them with her when she comes to Switzerland for Christmas. I like fondue, although I cannot eat cheese in its usual form.

Your favorite meal?

I'm easy: except cheese, I eat absolutely everything with pleasure.

Isn't your popularity a problem in everyday life?

Never.

It's hard to believe. Haven't you ever gone out and found yourself in a crowd of girls ready to tear you to pieces to show you their love?

Well, it happens from time to time, but it is normal. Let me explain: in my opinion, I am very lucky that I have the opportunity to live the life I live. I must pay for it in some way. I'm paying by sharing certain part of my life with people around me. Not because someone makes me to do it, but because I feel such a need. I never refused to communicate with people under some false pretenses. If I suddenly feel that I am ready to do it, I will probably be the first to say myself: "Whoa, boy, if you are starting to feel annoyed by the attention of people who love you, do something else!"

Stefana trīs "krieviskās'dienas Maksavā

http://i55.tinypic.com/2vkdndj.png

http://i54.tinypic.com/rrpcus.png

http://i56.tinypic.com/2vhu5g5.png

http://i56.tinypic.com/2j5g96x.png

http://i55.tinypic.com/2wbyjqr.png

http://i55.tinypic.com/2ijn1gx.png

http://i52.tinypic.com/dw3vi1.png

http://i51.tinypic.com/16ixkt3.png

http://boscosport.ru/index.html#/ru/223/y2010/news381

Swiss figure skater Stephane Lambiele, a Turin Olympics silver medallist and twice world champion, visited the BOSCO flagship store in the GUM trading centre in Moscow. A favourite of figure skating fans, he has been a friend of BOSCO and admirer of its clothes for quite a long time.

Mr. Lambiel already visited Moscow a few years ago to take part in a show featuring world figure skating stars performing in a skating-rink in Red Square. This time he came to Moscow to present Crystal Ice awards. The night before he saw Ilya Averbukh's new performance Night City Lights and on the day of the award-giving ceremony went to the BOSCO flagship where he tried on various winter outfits. Mr. Lambiel was particularly fascinated with bright read-and-white mountain ski jackets, big knitted sweaters and comfortable boots. What he enjoyed most of all, however, were Cheburashka toys of different colours. Mr. Lambiel put them together to make a Russian national flag and enthusiastically posed for a photo, pressing several Cheburashkas to his bosom. He remembered that after his performance in Vancouver Russian fans had thrown a white Cheburashka for him on the ice. The champion held it in his hands till his score was announced.

Leaving the BOSCO shop, Mr. Lambiel made his way to the BOSCO bar where he ordered borsht and Beef Stroganoff with mashed potatoes.

Телль в HD, но в камеру попадало слишком много света, зато со всеми поклонами - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh6MujXA … re=related
Выход на бис того же автора - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3rHvw7T … re=related
UPD: И три видео в хорошем качестве, где в подписи есть ссылки на скачивание:
Стефан в финале - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5AfP1Rn … re=related
Телль + речь - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhHosIP-jiA
Бис - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgkLCvxYW-8

Hrutaļnij ļod bildes ar Stefu

http://posya.gallery.ru/watch?a=I1c-fsEu

Puisēns veicis vienkārsi brīnišķīgu ierakstu savā žurnālā

Salut everyone!

After all the places I’ve visited, I would like to start by saying how much I enjoyed meeting you and sharing my passion throughout all the exhibitions I did. This last month, the list is long : Beijing, Tokyo, Fukiu, Los Angeles, Torino, Moscow, all of which left me with great souvenirs.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y299/pinkpiggie/DSC05718.jpg
Carved watermelon received from a sushi chef in Fukui!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y299/pinkpiggie/IMG_2396.jpg
My beautiful flower arrangement, thanks to my fans in Japan!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y299/pinkpiggie/IMG_2397.jpg
Flower arrangement for me and Shizuka!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y299/pinkpiggie/IMG_2368.jpg
With Alexei Yagudin at Artistry on Ice in Beijing

It’s the start of a new season for my skating friends. I was planning to go to the Nebelhorn Trophy to support them, but because of some trouble while getting my Visa for the States and L.A., I didn’t make it Still I wish them all the best, especially Denis and Daisuke who are currently in Japan for the NHK Trophy; let’s send them our best vibes. Rock it my friends!

Before finally leaving for L.A., there was a special occasion in family : my mother’s 50th birthday celebration! We had a big family get together around one of the best tables in the world, Philippe Rochat. The evening was full of emotions and laughter. The next day I flew off to L.A. where I had a wonderful time and gave a memorable performance.

Beginning of October, I was back home for a couple of weeks. In fact I had to attend a basic instruction course for the “protection civile”; this is what you do if you don’t serve in the military. I learned how to deal with situations of disaster, and especially how to assist the population in such cases. The work was very new for me but also very rewarding, especially the second week when we went to work in an old people’s home.

During these two weeks, I also had the opportunity to go to the KNIE circus and would like to congratulate Marie-Therese Prochet for her (or rather his!) hilarious performance! I was still laughing when I went to bed The same weekend I skated for the Golden Skates Awards in Torino.

Now I have just come back from the Crystal Ice Awards in Moscow, where I received the prize of Audience Sympathy, the type of prize which means the world to me! This busy road is a wonderful adventure thanks to you, all around the world.

Next stop : Siberia with Kings on Ice.

xoxo
Your Stéphane

http://www.stephanelambiel.ch/journal/

Tātad Stefs apstiprina senas spekulācijas, ka būs uz rudens Kings on Ice tūri Krievijā, Pļušs saprotams būs. Tikko ziņa, ka Džoņiks par 80%, ka nebūs, bet iespeējams būs Iļja Kuļiks. Kas būs ceturais 'kings"?

Stéphane wonders why his fans think he isn't real
Another interview from Absolute Skating

S.T.E.P.H.A.N.E.
November 2, 2010
By Reut Golinsky
Photo © Olga Trofimova

The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes — and ships — and sealing-wax —
Of cabbages — and kings —
And why the sea is boiling hot —
And whether pigs have wings."

I recalled those lines during my last talk with Stéphane Lambiel, just before the "Crystal Ice Awards" in Moscow where he received a special Audience Choice prize. We too, like Lewis Carroll's “The Walrus and The Carpenter”, talked about so many seemingly unrelated things: naivety and Switzerland, night clubs and his work with the elderly, the new program he is preparing now and the one he choreographed for Denis Ten. It was up to Stéphane to choose the topic of discussion. The "rules" of this interview were simple: we had cards with the letters "S", "T", "E", "P", "H", "A", "N", and each card had words or expressions related to him in some way. He could pick any letter and any word from the card and we just took it from there.

It wasn't as easy as it sounds, by the way, but Stéphane did just great. Once again my appreciation extends to him for always being willing to try new things and think outside the box.

Stéphane’s answers:

S

I will start with "Salomé". First of all I love this name, Salomé, it is very nice. And second I have a very special relationship with Salomé Brunner, my choreographer. We have a lot of things in common and we have the kind of relationship you usually have with your family; you don't see them every day but they always stay close to you. Same with Salomé, I may not see her for months but when we meet again we feel that special connection. That has made my career very stable: she gives me a lot of inspiration and she’s always been there for me. And she keeps helping me today, when my competitive career is over.

She opened her house for me, I feel at home there. And I love her son; he really touches my heart. I will never forget her, ever.

This is strange, but I still say "Vous" to her (Vous is the formal form of you, it is used to show respect or maintain a certain distance or formality with someone - ed.). She asked me twice already to say "tu", and I just can't, it doesn't sound right to me. We have this very close relationship and at the same time I have such respect for her. And I like this respect, it makes our relationship strong. My mother, for example, says "Vous" to her mother and that doesn't mean they are not close. Same here: I feel close to her and I don't need to say "tu". It's our way of speaking to each other.

And I will go with "Switzerland". I really like the mountains, the nature. It's so different from here. Here in Moscow I feel lost, it's so big. You always need to take the car or the metro to get somewhere; in Swiss cities you can walk everywhere.

I haven’t spent so much time in Switzerland in the last months, but I feel so happy... I don't know if it's because of my country, my family, or because of my professional life; but I feel very-very happy. Every day I thank God for the wonderful life I have and maybe it's also because of my beautiful country...

T

Denis Ten. I appreciate the time I spent with him. It was a great experience to work with him as my first student, in Kazakhstan, and to discover his home and his country. This boy is very talented, he has great potential. I could see a little bit of myself in him; he is a perfectionist and he really knows what he wants.

During the tour ("Kings on Ice" last spring - ed.) we became friends. And many times he was saying: "Oh, you should work with me; you should do something for me". I didn't pay much attention at first; I thought he was just joking. But one day it became serious, he was trying hard to convince me to work with him, asked my advice about the music. Then I said: "Ok, let's try".

Actually I don't know what he is going to show at the NHK. Because when we worked together the new rules were still not published, so we made a program with different beginnings and different patterns, with one step sequence and with two. After that he had to make a lot of changes. He asked me to later come and see it, but unfortunately I had no time to do so. I'm sure he will tell the story of this program himself. When I was teaching him the choreography I said to him: "Imagine you're a young man looking for love". So this is a kind of love story of young people, a teenage love story.

Let's do "true/false".

These are statements about you, and you say if they are true or false. Are you ready?

1. To work with him is a nightmare.
It's not me who you have to ask. I think I'm a very demanding person: to myself and to the people I work with, to my friends and to people close to me. I have high expectations. Maybe that could be a nightmare.

2. He spent too much time and energy on gala performances during his competitive career, and this influenced his results.
In a good way, yes.

3. He hates the Internet.
Hm, sometimes. I'm not obsessed with it.

4. He is a very sensitive person and sometimes small things can bother him and change his mood.
I think I'm getting better every day.

5. He hates routines.
That's true. That's why during my practices I always try to add something new, some different moves when I skate.

6. His comeback wasn't for medals, he just needed a bigger audience and he got it in Vancouver.
No, it wasn't my main goal. The main goal was to be there, and to try to become an Olympic champion.

7. He loves Japanese fans the most.
I wouldn’t put it that way. I love the present, not the past or the future. And when the present gives me something, I give something in return. Same goes for fans. I don't say "I love Japanese fans because they are like this or like that", but because every time I go to Japan I have a very good time.

E

Egocentric? Not even for one second. Everything I do, I do for the people around me. I really love to share. I feel very lonely sometimes when I travel, because I'm away from my family, but I know that I do it for so many people. I feel I have a lot of power and a lot of energy in me, and I can use it to benefit others.

What does this word, "El", mean?

This is something I wanted to talk to you about, but there is no appropriate letter, so I used the Hebrew word "El", which means "God". You’ve mentioned a few times that you're a believer. It would be interesting for me to learn more about your belief.

I think I can find a direct connection between the "energy" we talked about before and "God". I know that there are good energies and bad energies in this world, and I see God as this big positive energy. My mother is a believer; she goes to church very often. I go sometimes too. And when I go to holy places like, for example, Fátima in Portugal I can really feel this energy. I think this energy is pretty much the same for everybody in this world. It's just represented differently in different religions: for some in many gods, for some in Jesus.

P

Let's go with "protection civile" (the civil defense service Swiss men are required to do if they don't serve a military duty - ed.) because I just recently did it. The first week was all theory as we learned how to do things, and during the second week we worked. We had to care for old people, it was the first time for me to be so close to old people, people who couldn’t talk, or move, or remember anything. Some of them couldn’t move their arms and we had to feed them, and help them go outside. It was so far from skating and from anything I’ve done until now. But I really enjoyed it. I saw that even if someone cannot speak, and doesn't remember anything; if his heart is beating, there are still emotions. And that you can make a difference; make his life more interesting just with a smile or with a word. We sang together, we had a very good time... I gave them something and got a lot in return. This experience gave me so much; you cannot imagine how much I matured that week.

Did they know who you were?

Some people knew. But with most of the people there, if you say "I'm Stéphane, the figure skater", they will answer "Ah, ok", but in 10 minutes you have to tell them again: "Hi, my name is Stéphane, I'm here to help you, I'm the figure skater". But I was not there as the skater, I was just there... You know, old people like to talk, and I listened to what they had to say.

Is your service finished now or will you need to do some more?

These were two weeks when you have to learn. And then every year you have to do three more days. I think you can choose where you want to serve, but I want to go back to the same place where I worked, because now I have bonds with the people there. They won't remember me, but I remember them and I want to see how they are doing. It was really sad to say goodbye to them on the last day.

"Perfume" by Süskind. I saw the film and I think I read the book as well.

Can you guess why I wrote this? The hero in the book was trying to invent...

...a perfume that would make everybody fall in love with him.

Right. And then everybody fell in love with him and he died from this love, he was ripped into pieces. Sometimes when I read reports from your shows, or watch videos or photos, I'm afraid that...

... I will die from too much love? (laughs) Oh, no. Not in real life and not even in virtual life. I think I love to be loved. And I need to be loved.

You get tons of presents. But would it be ok if you came to a show and didn't receive any flowers or toys at all?

Of course! Of course it would be ok. You see, people always do what is good for them. If you feel like giving a present, do it. If you don't feel like it, don't do it. I don't need presents. But if someone thinks he needs to pass me something, I will be there to receive it.

H

"How is he even real?" What does this mean?

This is a favourite phrase of your fans. Sometimes, not seriously of course, they doubt that you are real.

Really??? How can I prove that? You know, I'm a very simple person. I come from a simple family, from a very small village. I'm lucky to have parents who gave me good values. The first one is work, very hard work. And the second one is love. With those two things you can do anything. My parents also always brought me back to reality, kept my feet on the ground. When I did something bad they were very strict with me, and with my brother and sister. It was not always easy, but I think they gave us a good education. Without my parents I would not be here and I wouldn't be who I am today.

I really wanted to talk about choreography, that's why I cheated and wrote it without "c", (c)horeography.

Ok. So what do you want to know about choreography?

Tell me more about your experience. For example, I wonder what it’s like for a skater who still performs to choreograph for other skaters?

It's very difficult. I want to be active; I want to do it myself, of course. At the same time it's also good: I feel honoured to be able to transmit to others what I got from Peter (Grütter) and Salomé (Brunner). And if I can do it in years to come and for many skaters it would be... Actually, no, not for many skaters. I don't want to become "a choreography factory", because I think the bigger the quantity, the lesser the quality. So we will see how it goes, but what I can say now is that so far I’ve loved working with the two skaters.

At first it was really weird to see your reflection in other skaters. Like when Daisuke Takahashi performed his "Amélie" program, it was like you were skating it although you were not on the ice.

I always felt that Daisuke was very close to my skating, we were always very close to each other in style. But when I saw him skate "Amélie", because I'm always very picky, I was talking to myself: "Oh, no, he missed that, and he missed that!".

Yes, you made him nervous! Maybe you should skate that program yourself?

No, no, no, I have to accept the way he skates his program. That is the way he wants to do it. And that's good.

Did it ever happen that you invented a move for someone else and then decided: "No, I will save this for myself"?

No. My moves usually come spontaneously. Sometimes I create a move and then I don't remember it.

Have you thought about learning choreography professionally, like in the Academy of Dance or something similar?

It would be good. I will for sure continue taking lessons in ballet and modern dance because it gives me a lot of experience. Classical dance gives me a good base: positions of arms, posture. Dance helps you to know and understand your body. And with that you can go wherever you want.

A

Tell me, what did you mean when you wrote "attention"?

You love attention, you seek attention, and even during practices you need an audience, am I right?

Yes, you are. I recall when I was very young; I was playing Michael Jackson's music all the time and danced in the living room. I kind of hid but secretly wished that someone would watch. I wished I had had an audience but I was the only one there. Sometimes my mother would peek and I immediately stopped, embarrassed but also happy that she saw me! Now it's different. But I'm still a little bit shy. I don't like to provoke attention; I don't want to disturb people. If someone needs me, I'm 100% there, but if not, I won't push. I will never impose myself on the public. When the day comes when it’s time to stop skating and stop being in the public eye, I hope I will be sensitive enough to feel it. And if it happens I will stop immediately because I don't want to overdo, I don't want people to say: "Oh, it's him again". If it comes it comes and I will have to accept it.

N

Maybe it was a secret, but Salomé already revealed that you’ve prepared a new program.

We have many plans together, not only about this program, but we don't have enough time. We want to do so many things! This program is very different, very-very different even. It will be a little bit depressive, but also sexy and macho. The music is "Please, don't stop the music" by Jamie Cullum. The mood of this program is: you're at the end of the party; it's very early in the morning. You know that the night was very strange, you met some weird people. You enjoyed yourself and had a good time, but you feel like maybe you shouldn't have done it. It's kind of the feeling you have when you leave the club after a night there.

You always choose what is close to you at the moment. Is that the case with clubs?

No, actually no. I think I'm too old to go to night clubs. That's the kind of thing I did when I was 15. I spend great evenings and I party sometimes. For example, during "Thin Ice" in Connecticut, there was a night club in the hotel and all the skaters went dancing there. And we danced like crazy! When I dance I'm so crazy, I just let loose. But right now I don't feel like going out that much. Still, this is kind of the spirit this program will have. It is very deep. And this sexy feeling is more internal, not just some sexy moves...

It won't be ready for the Russian tour. It's too fresh and I need to "digest" it still. Maybe during "Art on Ice" it will be a good time to show it.

Natural?

You usually say that it's very important for a person to be natural.

Yes. To be true and honest, honest to what you are, to stay who you are including your weaknesses and strengths, and make the best of what you have. This is what I learned from my parents: if you are more honest with others, in the end you will get fewer problems.

Naivety. I don't know if I'm naive... I don't think so. I can tell if people are cheating or thinking badly of me, I know it, I can feel it. I understand that not everything is nice, for sure. And I know that there aren’t only nice people around me, that's normal, that's life. But I don't see them. Usually I cut them out of my vision, because I have no time for them. Time is passing so fast and I don't have time for negative things. Life is too nice to waste any time on them.

Vislabāk man patika tas, ko Stepka teica par dievu.

Journal Update

Bonjour tout le monde!

I hope all of you are well! I won’t be long today, just wanted to say hi to everyone and give you a little update.
I’m fine despite the grey autumn weather here in Switzerland… also I was very sad not to leave last Friday for the Kings on Ice shows that were originally planned in Russia I was looking forward to this trip very much and I feel really sorry for all those who had planned to come and see the shows. I really hope I will have the opportunity to use my unique personalised guidebook, made by my Russian fans, on another occasion. My next show will be in Wengen on December 18th.

Anyway, I’ve been able to spend some time at home and have been working on the ice regularly. Last Monday, I was very lucky as I got to see LADY GAGA in concert in Zürich!! The concert was just AMAZING, fantastic show and performance: she is incredible! Thanks to her, I had a great evening to start the week.

Already time to love you and leave you, take care,

xoxo Steph

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y299/pinkpiggie/Gifs/stephrainbow2.gif

Stepka preses konferencē Krievijā (kkad šajās pēdējās dienās). Stepka piedalījās "Ledus un Liesmas" šovā 19. decembrī Sanktpēterburgā :)

Un dēēēm, es sapratu apm 70% no visa, ko Stepka teica franciski! A kad Brī runā franciski, es saprotu labi ja 15%  :sceptic:  SVIESC!!!

cravey написал(а):

Un dēēēm, es sapratu apm 70% no visa, ko Stepka teica franciski! A kad Brī runā franciski, es saprotu labi ja 15%  :sceptic:  SVIESC!!!

Nu jā. Es labi ja 70% no 5 % sapratu :D Ok es tikai atsevišķas frāzes sapratu.

cravey написал(а):

Stepka preses konferencē Krievijā (kkad šajās pēdējās dienās). Stepka piedalījās "Ledus un Liesmas" šovā 19. decembrī Sanktpēterburgā

Nu jā viņiem tagad fināls paredzēts... un noteikti viesi uzaicināti... Yey.. es Stefanu redzēšu.. ;) :D:D:D

cravey написал(а):

Stepka preses konferencē Krievijā (kkad šajās pēdējās dienās). Stepka piedalījās "Ledus un Liesmas" šovā 19. decembrī Sanktpēterburgā

ooo! Fooorši! :) būs stimuls cītīgāk skatīties uz priekšu raidījumus! :D esmu 10.laikam...

Paloma написал(а):

būs stimuls cītīgāk skatīties uz priekšu raidījumus! :D esmu 10.laikam...

īstenībā jā, stimuls būs lielāks.

jej, beidzot tas ir oficiāli - Stefs slidos Bernes čempja paraugdemonstrējumos. Bāc - Brī ar tur jābūt. fuck.

Stéphane Lambiel is there!
BERN - Stéphane Lambiel will skate at the European Figure Skating Championships in Bern - in the exhibition.
By Micha Zbinden | updated at 11:13 | 01/05/2011

With the participation of Stéphane Lambiel, the European Figure Skating Championships in Bern (from the 24th of January) is enhanced dramatically.

As Blick.ch has exclusively learned, Lambiel just received the start-authorization of the International Skating Union ISU. And also with the Swiss association the Romand financially was able to agree. The written contract is signed and sealed.

Therefore, the two-time world champion and Olympic silver medalist from Turin will delight the Berner fans on the 30th of January, 2011, in the much noted skating exhibition in Bern's Post Finance Arena.

And also the organizers are happy: Next to Sarah Meier, they can present a second, prominent Swiss hallmark.

Lambiel will serve moreover at the European Championship on home soil as a co-commentator for Swiss-television TSR and as an ambassador. He will personally look after IOC President Jacques Rogge, Adolf Ogi, and Ueli Maurer.

Woohoo, yay :) jauki ;) un maybe es vēl pa dienu kkur netā redzēšu, jo man vilciens tik 18:50  :flirt:

Ak, dievs - IS HE FOR REAL????????

Izlasiet. Nopietni un kārtīgi iedziļinieties vārdos. eh. Skaisti.

Interview: Stephane in a Bubble!

"You're in a bubble"
The figure skating champion Stephane Lambiel took his home canton of Wallis at Basel winter magic and met his fans for one night directly on the ice. Stéphane Tink.ch met and talked to him on interviews, his private life and his future.
Martin Sigrist

Sorry for the Goolish...

"You are in a ball and can not get out," said Stéphane Lambiel describes his feelings in a competition.

How are you?
Stephane Lambiel: Good. I've done many many different things, many shows on the ice but also in events like this Basel. It gives me more joy and gives good energy. That's not much, but at the end of the day you know you've done something good and people go home happy. For a show I have to train every day and be in good shape, but here I can take time for the people.

You have to do less, but you're closer to the people.
If you're in competition, this will change. Your environment (meaning his team) will try to protect you.
. You'll enjoy it no more, no time for journalists, looking for the audience. You are in a ball and can not get out. Since February, my life has changed, I'm free, I don't have to be worried that I could loose time.

You're talking about journalists. Many try unsuccessfully to coax you something personal.
to give interviews is part of the job, and when journalists write what I'm talking about, is not so bad. Regarding Personally, I think it's just unprofessional. I am a public person, But I don't believe my private life is important. It's called private, it doesn't have to be public. You don't have to know how I'm going shopping or where I'm going with my friends. It's not of interest to anyone.

People want you to look behind the scenes.
But for me nothing is different. Everyone does the same things. Everyone has sex, going out. Why should I show it?

You mention sex. There are many articles about it and quite pushy journalists who want to elicit from you, whether you're gay. Nerve-up questions at this level?
This question is mentioned to me just does not make sense. There is no black or white, so I can not answer such questions.

Do you understand why that is so often the center of attention?
I think society needs to know whether something is black or white in life, she does not understand that there is much in between. But it is not important to know something, people don't need to have an answer yet.

Your life as a top athlete consists of training and short appearances. spend so much time for so few moments: How has this affected your other life?
Each work takes time. I started with seven years to train every day. After school I drove my mother to the training. It was always a lot, but as a child you do not notice that it is work. you don't see the sacrifices you make, but doing it just for fun. If it were not so, my mother would not have participated. I trained at home always rehearsed choreography, watching videos, listening to music too. It always turned everything around figure skating. The moments on the ice are then very briefly, and you do not know what you have done great. But it doesn't change much in the end. It is important that you're here with all the passion.

How are you now continue with your career?
I figure skaters that I will always remain. I'm already 18 years on the ice and it will not change. Although I am open for new projects have, but there is always something to do with figure skating. Without this art, I can not be. I need a stage and I need music.

(For lucky Swiss bitches' information...)

Competition
Tink.ch giving away two signed by Stéphane Lambiel blade guards. Who wants to win, writes to 16 January a mail to martin.sigrist (at) tink.ch with the subject "blade guards. Postal address not forget!

Source: http://www.tink.ch/new/article/2011/01/ … ner-kugel/

NAV balta un melna. hihihi. Cik jauki, ka Stefs redz pasauli visās varavīksnes krāsās.

Ahh tiešām skaisti.

albalonga написал(а):

I'm free, I don't have to be worried that I could loose time.

Un īstenībā to visu tagad var redzēt viņa slidojumā.

albalonga написал(а):

NAV balta un melna. hihihi. Cik jauki, ka Stefs redz pasauli visās varavīksnes krāsās.

Jā, tas tiešām ir jauki.

European Championships & Art on Ice

Lausanne, Switzerland | January 24, 2011
Dear friends,

I hope you have had a good start to the new year. As for me, everything is going great. I take this opportunity to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the many gifts and Christmas cards. Santa Claus has been generous ;D

The preparations for Art on Ice (costume trials, interviews, choreographies, etc.) are going well. I have had the pleasure to shoot a video clip that will be projected during my performance to “Bring Me To Life” by Katherine Jenkins. The shooting took place in the snowy mountains of Graubünden, and I had to “bring back to life” a young lady frozen to death :D I will let you discover this video during the premiere which is only a few days away now!

My commitment to the European Championships is also keeping me very busy. It is a great pleasure to see this huge interest for figure skating in my country at the moment. I just can’t wait for the championships to begin – well, they have in fact already begun, congrats to the Swiss who qualified for the short today! – and wish all the best to all the skaters. If you’re coming to Bern to watch the competition, let me give you a piece of advice: dress warmly, the rink is freezing cold! As for the rest, I will keep you informed on the TSR channel!

Have fun and see you soon!

Steph

SOURCE: http://www.stephanelambiel.ch/journal/? … mp;lang=en

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Daiļslidošana » Stefans Lambjēls/Stéphane Lambiel (SUI)