TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » The Vampire Diaries » Elijah & Petrova ladies

Elijah & Petrova ladies

Сообщений 41 страница 43 из 43

Superīgi video.. Elijah var likt kopā gan ar Elenu, gan Ketrīnu.. viņš ir tik ideāls, ka der abām.. :D

'TVD' STAR ON ELIJAH'S KALEIDOSCOPE OF BETRAYAL

Insider: What about Elena? I still maintain that there's an unusual connection between those two.
Daniel: I know it's a little obvious in the world of Vampire Diaries, where everyone falls in love with Elena, but I agree that Elijah sees something beautiful in her. I would love for him to express that to her before he goes. I feel like Elijah would be most drawn to her because she's living a better life than people who've lived for centuries longer. I think that's the sort of thing he's attracted to. Even it was just a moment, I'd love to see them share something -- but I think it should be more.
Insider: Elena vs. Katerina -- go!
Daniel: It's funny because I know a lot of fans want Elijah with Katerina, but he's attracted to who a person is in their soul and Katerina is nowhere near the person Elena is. I think Elijah came to town thinking he'd deal with all this doppelganger business quickly and be done with it. But things got complicated when he saw this girl – I think Elijah fell for Elena harder than he ever fell for Katerina. In my opinion.
Insider: Do you think Elijah could take Damon in the fight for Elena's heart?
Daniel: I mean, there's no question if we're talking about a physical fight – that's a joke. Elijah all the way. But romantically, I don't know. I also don't think Stefan is out of the picture really. Both Elijah and Daniel think Stefan is still the biggest romantic threat for Elena's heart.

Pilnā intervija: http://www.theinsider.com/tv/49393_Dani … index.html

Awww, man joprojām patīk doma par Elejah pārīti, vismaz uz kādu brīdi 8-)

:'(  :love:

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » The Vampire Diaries » Elijah & Petrova ladies