TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » The Vampire Diaries » The Vampire Diaries grāmatas

The Vampire Diaries grāmatas

Сообщений 41 страница 48 из 48

Inetux написал(а):

It kā netā nolādēju, bet tā arī izdzēsu, jo man vairs negribējās lasīt! Pazuda interese par grāmatām, lai gan vienmēr man grāmatas patikušas labāk!

Man tas pats.. es gan esmu sev piespiedusi izlasīt trīs pirmās... tālāk pa ceturto netieku.. vienkārši nevaru izlasīt.. :O

Es piespiedu sev pabeigt Vampire Diaries: The Return: Shadow Souls...

Grāmatu izlasīt ļāva Elenas un Deimona momenti.. kuru tur tiešām daudz (tik bojā Elenas neveselīgā atkarība, apsēstība ar Stefanu)... bet ja kas man šķita, ka Elena arī grāmatās kļūst vairāk par Deimona meitenei.. Iespējams, ka grāmatā ar viņa nepaliks ar Stefanu.. tikai zinu, ka tālāk diez vai lasīšu citas grāmatas... kaut kā man nepatīk.. šito sev pusgadu spiedu izlasīt... :O  :D:D:D

Siikaa написал(а):

Es piespiedu sev pabeigt Vampire Diaries: The Return: Shadow Souls...

MALACIS! :) Man aizdomas, ka es sevi tā arī nepiespiedīšu izlasīt, jo īpaši tapē, ka izskatās, ka Deimona uzmanība turpmākajās grāmatās tiks vērsta uz Boniju tomēr, kas visam tam, kas noticis līdz šim liks izskatīties vnk lēti  :sceptic: Kkkur lasīju, ka grāmatas izdevēji nevēloties, lai beigu pāris ir Eleina un Deimons... :'( Virziens, kas tika uzņemts pēc Shadow Souls, man lika ticēt Delenai kā beigu rezultātam arī grāmatās, diemžēl izskatās, ka tā nebūs... Nu whatever, galvenais, ka šovā viņi paliek kopā :)

Ai.. es jau tagad zinu, ka tālāk grāmatu pārim nesekošu... nav vērts, tik nervus bojā... ;)

Elena tīra blondīne, Stefans iedomīgs kretīns, Karolīna nojūgusies maita, Mets nīkulis utt....

Tik Bonija un Deimons tur labi... Un zinot, ka man seriāla Bonija nepatīk... ;) :D:D:D

Siikaa написал(а):

Tik Bonija un Deimons tur labi

Phe, tad moš lai grāmatā viņš arī paliek ar Boniju, bet tad arī sākumu jau savādāku vajadzēja taisīt :( Vienīgais, kamdēļ es gribu, lai arī grāmatā DE ir endgame, ir tapē, ka tas dotu tādu nelielu pārliecību, ka arī šovā DE varētu būt endgame. Lai arī šovs ir pilnīg savādāks nekā kņigas, bet tomēr  %-)  A no otras puses man Deimonam tik to labāko gribas :confused:  Deem, esmu apjukusi :sceptic:

cravey написал(а):

A no otras puses man Deimonam tik to labāko gribas

Nu es nezinu, kam jānotiek, lai Deimonam nepaliekot ar Elenu fani nedusmotos.. :O

Ehh, bēdīgas ziņas  :'(  Vampire Diaries autore atlaista no darba, jaunās triloģijas trīs grāmatas rakstīs t.s. ghostwriter - nezināms cilvēks zem L.J Smitas vārda, tas nozīmē, ka lai gan kā grāmatu autore joprojām tiks norādīta LJ Smita, īstenībā autors būs cits. Kamdēļ tas viss? Pavisam vnk, jo autore gribēja Delena beigas, bet izdevēji - Stelenas  :'(

Lūk LJ Smitas e-pasts kādam DE fanam:

Thank you for writing me such a beautiful, kind email. Yes, I think epic is the word for the love Elena and Damon have for each other in Midnight. I mean, she completely destroys a moon for his sake. I wrote a lot about Damon and Elena—and Bonnie and Damon, too—to show that Damon is finally discovering his deepest feelings. In the case of Elena, they amount to three simple words that makes Stefan think that Elena no longer loves him. He thinks that she simply wants to be with Damon now—and after all she does, it’s hard to blame him.

But authors don’t go free of consequences. This is still confidential, but In my case, the consequence is that I have been fired from writing the Vampire Diaries. Midnight is the last book you will ever see by L. J. Smith in this series. I even wrote the next book, Phantom, for the book packagers and my publishers, HarperCollins, but

Instead of sending me edits, they sent me a letter addressed to the anonymous ghostwriter who will be taking over the Vampire Diaries series. Because I wrote about Damon and Elena’s love—and Damon’s feelings for Bonnie, too, no doubt—I have been dropped from the series.

You may wonder how they can go on writing books without me. It’s because when I was originally called by an agent to write the first trilogy, that agent was from a book packager (someone who puts together books and sells them to publishers) and what I wrote, I wrote “for hire.” Although I didn’t even know what that meant back in 1990, when I wrote the first books, I found out soon enough. It meant that even though I wrote the series, Alloy Entertainment (the book packager) owns the series. I own nothing. And Alloy and HarperCollins wanted me to write straight Stelena, and doubtless less about Bonnie, and I wouldn’t do it. I had to follow the characters and what they were telling me in my heart. But it was a very expensive and reckless thing to do. Book packagers like meek, obedient authors who do exactly as they are told. I’m not that way. And so now the rest of the Vampire Diaries series, however long it lasts, will be written by an anonymous ghostwriter, and not by me. I have fought and fought until even my agent wouldn’t back me. But Harper (the publisher) and Alloy are in perfect agreement. They think that you readers won’t be able to tell the difference, or won’t care. And since I wrote Phantom before they told me, that book may even sound a bit like my writing, because the ghostwriter can do anything she likes with it, all the while making every coming book strictly Stelena. I was told explicitly that I should have Elena realize that though she is fond of Damon her one true love is Stefan. I chose not to do that because it wasn’t what I felt in my heart. But that’s what the rest of the series will be because I won’t be around to say any differently.

I am very, very sad—sadder than I have ever been since my mother passed away—but there is absolutely nothing I can do. There will be no more Delena in the series—although Elena may be fond or physically attracted to Damon. I don’t know what it means for the Bamon faction. All I know is that I’m sad and hurt and horrified all at once.

By the way, don’t feel guilty because Delena moments were undoubtedly a big part of the reason I was fired. I simply wrote about Elena, and Bonnie, too, what I chose to write. And I can’t bring myself to regret writing Shadow Souls and Midnight, even though I’m desolated now.

Lisa

L. J. Smith

Kā arī autores ieraksts viņas oficiālajā blogā:

Thank You But Don't Boycot
WRITTEN BY L. J. SMITH | 09 FEBRUARY 2011
First, I want to thank my readers for all their messages of support.  I’ve gotten far too many emails to answer, and I really appreciate the kindness and emotional sustenance you’ve given to me at this difficult time.

Second, if you’ve asked me a question about the future books or the endgame of The Vampire Diaries and I’ve been vague about what’s in store, I’d like to take this opportunity to apologize.  I really wasn’t  looking forward to the day when I would have to talk about this.

Third, and most importantly, I want to ask anyone who was thinking of it, not to boycott Harper’s or anyone.  It just doesn’t make sense.  Although I wanted and still want more than anything to be able to continue The Vampire Diaries series myself, there’s no point in not trying the new books.  (And remember, for fans of Bonnie and Damon, and strict Stefan and Elena fans, the immediate dynamics may be more to your liking.)  Besides which, Midnight, which is all mine, is coming out in March, and I believe there may be some of my writing in Phantom.

Thanks again to all the fans who have shown loving and loyal kindness to me.
Avots: http://ljanesmith.net/www/blog/297-than … nt-boycott

Ta kā, diemžel grāmatās mēs varam atvadīties no Delenas :'( Lai arī man grāmatas nepatīk, tomēr runa iet par DE, un sāpīgi ir vienalga. Vēl jo vairāk tāpēc, ka tagad mēs skaidri zinam, kas būtu bijis beigās, ja autore būtu palikusi LJ Smita... Sakarā par to, vai tas ietekmēs seriāla gaitu un iznākumu - nē, nekādā mērā, jo šovs ir tikai BALSTĪTS uz grāmatām, bet tas neseko grāmatas saturam, šovs ir pilnīgi neatkarīgs no grāmatām, līdz ar to šova endgame jeb beigu pāris vēl joprojām ir miglā tīts, vēl joprojām DE fanbase ir daudz lielāka kā SE fanbase, tā ka šeit nav par ko satraukties, vismaz ne pagaidām :)

Lai vai kā, izsaku līdzjūtību visiem TVD grāmatu DE faniem :(

Izvilkums no jaunās triloģijas :) Eleina sapņo par Deimonu. Deem, but this is hurtful to read it and know that they won't end up together  :'(

Elena Gilbert stepped onto a smooth expanse of grass, the spongy blades collapsing beneath her feet. Clusters of scarlet roses and violet delphiniums pushed up from the ground while a giant canopy hung above her, twinkling with glowing lanterns. On the terrace in front of her stood two curving white marble fountains that shot sprays of water high into the air. Everything was beautiful, and elegant, and somehow familiar.
This is Bloddeuwedd’s palace, a voice in her head said. But when she had been here last, the field had been crowded with laughing, dancing partygoers. They were gone now, though signs of their presence remained: empty glasses littering the tables set around the edges of the lawn, a silken shawl tossed over a chair, a lone high-heeled shoe perched on the edge of a fountain.
Something else was odd, too. Before, the scene had been lit by the hellish red light that illuminated everything in the Dark Dimension, turning blues to purples, whites to pinks, and pinks to the velvety color of blood. Now a clear white light shone over everything, and a full white moon sailed calmly overhead.
A whisper of movement came from behind her, and Elena realized with a start that she wasn’t alone after all. A dark figure was suddenly there, approaching her.
Damon.
Of course it was Damon, Elena thought with a smile. If anyone was going to appear unexpectedly before her, here, at what felt like the end of the world—or at least the hour after a good party had ended—it would be Damon. God, he was so beautiful. Black on black: soft black hair, eyes black as midnight, black jeans, and a smooth leather jacket.
As their eyes met, she was so glad to see him that she could hardly breathe. She threw herself into his embrace, clasping him around the neck. She felt the lithe, hard muscles in his arms and chest as he held her tight.
“Damon,” she said, her voice trembling for some reason. Her body was trembling, too, and Damon stroked her arms and shoulders, calming her.
“What is it, princess? Don’t tell me you’re afraid.” He smirked lazily at her, but his hands were strong and steady.
“I am afraid,” she answered.
“But what are you afraid of?”
That left her puzzled for a moment. Then, slowly, putting her cheek against his, she said, “I’m afraid that this is just a dream.”
“I’ll tell you a secret,” he said into her ear. “You and I are the only real things here. It’s everything else that’s the dream.”
“Just you and I?” Elena echoed, an uneasy thought nagging at her, as though she was forgetting something—or someone. A fleck of ash landed on her dress, and she absently brushed it away.
“It’s just the two of us, Elena,” Damon said sharply. “You’re mine. I’m yours. We’ve always loved each other, since the beginning of time.”
Of course. That must be why she was trembling—it was joy. He was hers. She was his. They belonged together.
She whispered one word, “Yes.”
Then he kissed her.
His lips were soft as silk, and when the kiss deepened, she tilted her head back, exposing her throat, anticipating the double wasp-sting he’d delivered so many times.
When it didn’t come, she opened her eyes questioningly. The moon was bright as ever, and the scent of roses hung heavy in the air. But Damon’s chiseled features were pale under his dark hair, and more ash had landed on the shoulders of his jacket. All at once, the little doubts that had been niggling at her came into clear focus.
Oh, no. Oh, no.
“Damon,” she gasped, looking into his eyes despairingly as tears filled her own. “You can’t be here, Damon. You’re . . . dead.”
“For more than five hundred years, princess.” Damon flashed his blinding smile at her. “I don’t know why it’s such a shock to you.”
More ash was falling around them, like a fine gray rain. Like the ash Damon’s body was buried beneath, worlds and dimensions away.
“Damon, you’re . . . dead now. Not undead, but . . . gone.”
“No, Elena—”
“Yes. Yes! I held you as you died. . . .” Elena was sobbing helplessly. She couldn’t feel Damon’s arms at all now. He was disappearing into shimmering light.
“Listen to me, Elena—” She was holding moonlight. Anguish caught at her heart.
“All you need to do is call for me,” Damon’s voice said. “All you need . . .”
His voice faded into the sound of wind rustling through the trees. Elena’s eyes snapped open. The room was full of sunlight, and a huge crow was perched on the sill of her open window. A cloud must have gone over the sun; for a moment, the world was dim.
The crow tilted its head to one side and gave another croak, watching her with bright eyes.
A cold chill ran down her spine. “Damon?” she whispered.
But the crow just spread its wings and flew away.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » The Vampire Diaries » The Vampire Diaries grāmatas