TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Nedēļas citāts » 30. nedēļas 2007 citāts ir...

30. nedēļas 2007 citāts ir...

Сообщений 1 страница 5 из 5

:rofl: Un atkal tie ir vairāki citāti un no Doktora Housa... Tik daudz interesantu citātu nekur citur neesmu sastapusi...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Gregory House: I saw the light on.
Dr. Cameron: It's daytime.
Dr. Gregory House: Yeah. It's a figure of speech. Always so literal.
[pause]
Dr. Cameron: Got a new cane.
Dr. Gregory House: Yeah. Guy in the store said it was slimming. Vertical stripe...
Dr. Cameron: Why are you here?
Dr. Cameron: Vogler is dead.
Dr. Cameron: What? What happened?
Dr. Gregory House: Again with the literal translation. Vogler the idea, Mr. Destructo, Mr. Moneybags, bow does before me; he is gone from the hospital, so things can go back to the way they were.
Dr. Cameron: The way they were was kind of weird.
Dr. Gregory House: Weird works for me.
Dr. Cameron: What are you saying? Literally?
Dr. Gregory House: I want you to come back.
Dr. Cameron: Why?
[House's beeper goes off, Cameron crosses her arms]
Dr. Gregory House: Please unclench. You're not on the clock, and when you do that, I clench, and then it's the whole thing...
Dr. Cameron: Could you look at your pager?
[he does]
Dr. Gregory House: It's no big deal, some sort of epidemic. Not my area.
Dr. Cameron: You should go, it's important.
Dr. Gregory House: What I'm doing now is important.
Dr. Cameron: Why do you want me back?
Dr. Gregory House: Because you're a good doctor.
Dr. Cameron: That's it?
Dr. Gregory House: That's not enough?
Dr. Cameron: Not for me. Go deal with your plague.
[she shuts the door in his face]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Gregory House: Why are you doing this?
Dr. Cameron: I'm not doing anything.
Dr. Gregory House: You're manipulating everyone.
Dr. Cameron: People... dismiss me. Because I'm a woman, because I'm pretty, because I'm not agressive. My opinions shouldn't be rejected just because people don't like me.
Dr. Gregory House: They like you. Everyone likes you.
[he starts to walk away]
Dr. Cameron: Do you?
[pause]
Dr. Cameron: I have to know.
Dr. Gregory House: No.
Dr. Cameron: [smiles quietly] Okay.

Dr. Cameron: I'm uncomfortable about sex.
Dr. Robert Chase: Well, we don't have to talk about this...
Dr. Cameron: Sex COULD kill you. Do you know what the human body goes through when you have sex? Pupils dilate, arteries constrict, core temperature rises, heart races, blood pressure skyrockets, respiration becomes rapid and shallow, the brain fires bursts of electrical impulses from nowhere to nowhere, and secretions spit out of every gland, and the muscles tense and spasm like you're lifting three times your body weight. It's violent. It's ugly. And it's messy. And if God hadn't made it UNBELIEVABLY fun, the human race would have died out eons ago.
[She pauses to catch her breath]
Dr. Robert Chase: [He is speechless]
Dr. Cameron: Men are lucky they can only have one orgasm. Know that women can have an hour long orgasm?
Dr. Eric Foreman: [enters]
Dr. Cameron: [as if nothing had just occurred] Hey Foreman. What's up?

Dr. Cameron: [discussing a patient's diagnosis] What about sex?
Dr. Gregory House: Well, it might get complicated. We work together. I am older, certainly, but maybe you like that.
Dr. Cameron: I meant maybe he has neurosyphilis.
Dr. Gregory House: Heh, nice cover.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
Man liekas, ka Hauss mani drīzumā nobeigs. Tik asprātīgi, trāpīgi un vienkārši interesanti. Tu mūzikas sadaļa biji ielikusi 1. sezonas neoficiālo soundtrack, un pēdējā laikā to daudz kalusos, patiesībā - visvairāk no visas citas mūzikas. Un šis saruns arvien vairāk atgriež pēkšņo vēlmi ņemt un skatīties no sākuma. albalonga - tev patiesi labi izdodas "sakūdīt" nu ieinteresēt cilvēkus. Sin verguenza, dame chocolate, Madre Luna un nobeigumā Hauss. Tev vajadzētu strādāt par uzņēmuma vadītāju - visu visiem vari iegalvot un ieinteresēt, pēc sarunas ar tevi darbinieki kaut līdz pusnaktij strādātu...  :rofl:

Un vispār - kad un kādā sakarā notika 3. saruna?

Oj, tas bija pašā, pašā sākumā un Camerona centās iegalvot, ka sarunas par sexu viņai ir ikdienišķa sarunu tēma. A Cheiss tur sēdēja sarka un bālēja... :rofl:

albalonga написал(а):

Oj, tas bija pašā, pašā sākumā un Camerona centās iegalvot, ka sarunas par sexu viņai ir ikdienišķa sarunu tēma. A Cheiss tur sēdēja sarka un bālēja...

ahhh... Man atmiņās nav nekā tāda. Tātad neesmu redzējusi - kaut ko tādu noteikti būtu piefiksējusi...  :rofl:  :rofl:  :sorry:

Man nav laika šos lasīt, bet jā - Hausā ir fantastiski citāti!!! Nu tas nekas, ka trīs nedēļas to neredz''ešu, ieskaitot vakardienu.. Eeeh.. nu i no sākuma pārāk bieži neskatījos.. Bet lādēt un skatīties viekārši man nav jēgas,tāpat es nesapratīšu visu to lielisko kumoru angliski, nerunājot jau par medcīnu, kurai knapi kaut cik spēju latviski sekot līdzi.. :D

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Nedēļas citāts » 30. nedēļas 2007 citāts ir...