TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Pecados Ajenos (Telemundo) » ASV publikas kritika PA... (no forumiem)

ASV publikas kritika PA... (no forumiem)

Сообщений 1 страница 9 из 9

Author: chicky (---)
Date:   10-22-07 12:51 PDT

Ok after 2 weeks of this show I find myself yelling at the tv of the stupidity sometimes.

In the case of Maria (that young girl who's dating Mau's son) when is her mom going to get a backbone and leave? The man is gone all day, pack up your stuff and get out. Shoot if I were Maria I would have just stayed at Mau's place.

That building super Chabela...what a pointless character why is she there and she's so nosy! BTW does anyone know if this is the same actress that was in Prisonera. She reminds me of the same girl who played the maid that wished for romance as the novelas she enjoyed watching.

Why can't Mau divorce his wife now instead of when she leaves the clinic. I mean really what are you waiting for?

How is it Natalia's death made the paper but not Manuel's? And if the cops did think Natalia murdered Manuel wouldn't that make the news?
Can't Natalia see that Ines is playing her for a fool? Ok so maybe Natalia can't but your son already knows you are alive, why wouldn't you confide in him about Manuel already.

And after all of this I will still be watching...LOL!

Author: riv (---)
Date:   10-22-07 14:19 PDT

it's completely idiotic.

in fact, i'm really disappointed in this novela. the only time i actually am NOT FFing through things is when ariel lopez padilla is on. he was hilarious whinnying like a horse and prancing around and mocking his mother.

i just don't know what to think. so many good cast members, such a crap story that seems to be going nowhere, not to mention they're spending waaaaaaaaaaay too much time on the teenagers' stories, and the overly exaggerated characters of ines and mau's wife and rogelio's mother. do we need three such similar characters in a novela? i think not. one would be enough. get rid of ines and mau's wife. seems like the actresses playing these two parts only know one way to act, just like lupita ferrer, so let's just have ONE character like that. lupita's enough evil and over-acting for one novela.

yeah, i asked about that whole Manuel-is-dead thing myself in Friday's avance... here. just how stupid do they think we are? haven't they realized that CSI and Cold Case and Law and Order and other such shows are REALLY REALLY popular and are making viewers a LOT more savvy about police procedure and investigation than of yore?? i really wish novela writers would start to get at least HALF a clue about this or just leave off doing murder/fake murder plots altogether.

as for getting rid of everyone but Ferrer, although ITA that we don't need three OTT eeevil bitches with an obsession in this story, i disagree with your suggestion we get rid of Inés and/or Elena. i mean, get rid of their characters, sure, but if you're doing it to thin the one-note acting herd, then i say get rid of Ferrer. Siachoque may generally play the vampy villainess and certainly have a one-note character in this story, but she is NOT a one-note actor by any stretch of the imagination. if you give her something she can work with, she can deliver (she was stunning in TVEAQ in a very similar sort of role). as for Sonya Smith, while i've never seen her in another novela that i can recall, i HAVE seen her onstage, and based on that and her performance in this, i'd say that, like Siachoque, she CAN give you more than just a one-dimensional performance. Ferrer, on the other hand, never has been anything other than OTT and overly theatrical no matter what she's playing.

also, i would say that the producers, director, and writer certainly should take the greatest share of the blame here. the producers should be telling Yawn to give us more subtlety, nuance, plot, and everything else, and less stuff that bears a strong resemblance to Telerisible's productions from about 5-10 years ago. and they and the director should all be telling Smith and Siachoque to take it down a notch, and Ferrer to just stop. but somehow i have the feeling that they're getting these OTT performances because that's what they want. which is just frightening. and one of the reasons i was worried about Yawn writing this.

Author: Camelia- (---)
Date:   10-23-07 06:48 PDT

I watched the first week of this novela but I didn't bother coming back for more..while I was looking forward to watching these pretty good actors together..the characters they play are just a turnoff..a repetitve turnoff at that! You're right B..I've seen Catherine S in Las Juanas..where she played a totally different character...comedic..wannabe nun and she was hilariously funny..Lupita knows how to act only one way..but the directors know that..she's not pretending..so if they don't want that kind of acting they wouldn't hire her..obviously this is what they do want..over the top acting by their actors..but I think the real problem..as you've all said..is that the writers do not respect their audience..they somehow forget that we live in the real world and can put two and two together by ourselves without being hit on the head with it...I know that in order to watch novelas at times you simply must suspend common sense and just accept some plotlines..I have no problem at all with that if it's well done..but..most of the time it's NOT well done..and then I feel insulted that they would expect me to accept the silly, illogical, ridiculously naive portrayals that they throw at us..it's a shame really..but I guess sometimes we're to blame because we keep complaining..but we keep watching..lol..I'm trying to wean myself from this habit!!

Camelia

Author: novelero (---)
Date:   10-23-07 07:42 PDT

this novela is a disaster, can't watch even 2 minutes, and there is nothing looming in the horizon...I read someplace that a remake of la mentira -el engano- is planed for the 9 PM time slot, but not even in this website there is a forum for this one... still watching the last episodes of LA VENGANZA.

Author: chicky (---)
Date:   10-23-07 14:53 PDT

I agree with you on keeping Ines and Elena. The two of them are beneficial to the story line. I like Cathy, she's a good actress. Elena is obviously there to keep Mau/Lorena from getting together.

I wonder though why they changed direction. If you watched the spoiler clip of what this novela was originally about they portrayed Natalia as a strong character. She's coming off weak and stupid now. I liked the teaser promotion much better than how this is now.

Ufff, cik daudz kritikas. :D A man vienalga... :D Es pieveru acis uz nepilnībām un baudu seriālu!!! :)

wuj, skarbi :O

bet es daru taapat, kaa Paloma :D

p.s. man kaads ir aprijis garumziimes, nekur nav  :cray:

Nu es tos komentārus palasīju un teikšu, ka zināma patiesība tur jau ir.
Sen neatceros nevienu telenoveli, kur būtu bijuši tiiiiik daudz ļaunie. Un ne tā - viens mazāk un neizteiktāk, bet visi īsti maitas. Tas to skatīšanos reizēm padara tādu nevieglu. Un ir arī citas lieas, kur ir taisnība, bet jāsaka, ka nu neredzu to tik traki kā šie kritiķi.
Un turklāt - man kopumā telenovele patīk. Un nedomāju, ka šo komentāru dēļ pārtraukšu skatīties. NEpārtraukšu.

Nu ir zināma patiesība, protams. Bet man tas netraucē. :D Nezinu, tās ļaunās man pagaidām netraucē, ka ir trīs. Man kaut kā visas šķiet dažādas...
Par sižetu, policijas darbu utt. - nu ooookk, ir taisnības daļa, BET MAN TAS NETRAUCĒ. :D

Nu patiesībā mani jau arī nē.
Pirmā mirkļa lielā sajūsma jau ir nedaudz noplakus, bet vēl joprojām ļoooti patīk.
Un vispār - kāpēc saķus skatīties? Aktieru, nevis spīdošā sižeta dēļ. Tā kā tas mani nemaz daudz neietekmē.
;)

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Pecados Ajenos (Telemundo) » ASV publikas kritika PA... (no forumiem)