TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Daiļslidošana » Braiens Žubērs/Brian Joubert (FRA)

Braiens Žubērs/Brian Joubert (FRA)

Сообщений 361 страница 380 из 397

Malacis.
Tērps interesants, un savā ziņā dīvaini redzēt viņam tādu, bet izskatās ļoti labi. Man patīk!

TEBā viņam rīta treniņā bija sudrabaina drēbe tās sarkanā vietā :) Tā man labāk patika :)

Jauks, jauns Brī ex gala numurs - dikti jauka un mīlīga dziesmiņa  :flirt:

Ahh skaisti. Dziesma tāda jauka un mīļa.   :love:  Skaisti , es varētu visu dienu skatīties kā viņš pie šādas mūzikas slido tik viegli, pacilājoši. Ahh

http://santesportmag.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/img-3264-crc3a9dit-photo-ffsg-rc3a9my-perthuisot.jpg

"Бриан Жубер. повторять, чтобы не помешать себе"

трижды чемпион европы и чемпион мира 2007 года фигурист Брайан Жубер не является примером для подражания в плане подготовки. Он постоянно предпочитает менять свой подход к этому.
Заявляя на пресс-конференции "не быть роботом", Брайан Жубер ответил критике журналистов и публике после провала на О.И.
Осознавая свои ошибки, он надеется вновь завоевать французскую публику.

Журналист: вы так рано встали на коньки. Что же привлекло вас в Фигурном катании?

БЖ: Изначально я хотел играть в хоккей. я считал, что ФК-спорт для девчонок. в школе над фигуристами насмехались. Однако, я катался, и в пять лет отобрался на свое первое состязание. Позже я осознал, что ф.катание-это очень сложный вид спорта. Однако, мое видение несколько расходится с большинством деятелей современного фк.- я предпочитаю спортивную сторону и риск. и менее артистическую часть.

Какие травмы у вас были, что было самым опасным?и кк вы восстанавливались после них?

БЖ: У меня было множество растяжений и порезов, проблем с суставами (медицинский френч-я не мэтр).
Однако, растяжение паха после падения с велосипеда более всего меня беспокоило в течение всей карьеры. Эта травма мучала меня целый год, и она дает о себе знать и сейчас.
Также были проблемы роста или имеется ввиду напряжения, нагрузок... (?croissance), которые спровоцировали боли в коленях. Чтобы восстановиться, я не делаю ничего особенного. я никогда не прекращаю кататься, но избегаю движений, доставляющих мне боль.   
Даже если это очень простое движение-я не стану его делать.

Расскажите о вашей физ подготовке вне льда.

БЖ: у меня нет ни фищз.подготовки вне льда, ни особой программы упражнений для мускулатуры. время от времени я занимаюсь растяжкой. я чувствую, что мое тело не такое юное, как раньше, и я не так быстро восстанавливаю силы.
Когда я был юн, я никогда не растягивался и не разогревался. я думаю, что плачу за это теперь.   

Сейчас я немного растягиваюсь и разогреваюсь, чтобы привести мышцы в тонус перед соревнованиями.

Вы питаетесь как-то особенно?

я внимателен к тому, что ем. я не ем мясо перед соревнованиями, но ем много кровяных колбас, чтобы обеспечить себя железом.
у меня есть идеальный вес-которого я стараюсь приджерживаться, чтоб быть в форме. в вопросах питания я могу положиться на маму.

в 2007 году, в год вашего мирового чемпионства, вы прыгали 3 квада в произвольной программе. как необходимо тренироваться, чтобы осуществлять подобное?

БЖ: очень важно действовать поэтапно. Сначала нужно освоить технику на сто процентов. если нет-жди провала. Необходимо повторять все каждый день, все время. Пропущенный день тренировки- и ты упускаешь много.
для четверных прыжков сложность скорее не в физике, а в лирике. Больше готовности-меньше вопросов-меньше раздумий-меньше падений!

После 2007 года и влоть до Ванкувера вы несколько понизили ваш уровень. считаете ли вы это следствием ошибок при подготовке?

БЖ: Было много проблем. подготовка стала частью всего. я должен был остановиться на месяц после травмы-когда я приземлился на ногу.
кроме того, мой тренер и я тогда были заняты и личными заботами..это были не сто процентов. я чувствовал, что дела не идут. я понемногу терял мотивацию. я был недостаточно готов.   

В этом году вы вернулись к своему первому тренеру, Вероник Гийон. Что подтолкнуло вас к этому решению?

БЖ: я работал с Веро 15 лет. Она отличный тех.специалист. А для меня техника крайне важна. Кроме того, Вероник умееу направлять мой темперамент. У меня есть склонность одерживать верх над тренерами. так было в прошлом сезоне. с Веро все иначе. Я занимаю место ученика, и у меня больше ориентиров.

Avots: http://santesportmag.wordpress.com/2011 … -deregler/

Pre-Euro intervija

http://www.7apoitiers.fr/enquete/161/jo … -de-flamme

Although mitigated by two medals, at Europeans and Worlds, Brian Joubert has struggled to get over his Olympic disappointment. But the Potievin still has energy to spare. At 26, he admits to maturing and becoming more open to dialogue and criticism. Confessions ...

Brian, have you completely got over these "fucking awful Olympic Games" as you called them?
With age, I've learnt to put things in perspective. Obviously, the Olympics and I, that makes two failures. But I've turned the page after Vancouver. It was difficult, but I have."

Has this disillusionment been more difficult to live with than your previous failure in Turin?
"No, in the sense that before the long program in Turin, I was fourth and thus could have medaled. In Canada, my short was so disastrous that I had nothing to aim for. What hurt me the worst, were the comments. Here at Poitiers, in my city, some have not hesitated to call me as pathetic as I entered the rink. I wanted to ram them, but it would have been pointless. What it would have served to try to explain to or, worse, to fight with guys like. "

With hindsight, what did you lack in 2010?
"The same thing in 2009: focus. With, in addition, a shortened preparation, because of my foot injury in fall 2009. But to tell you the truth, I do not know whether, if had I been 100% fit, I'd would have been on the podium. When I was world champion in 2007, I trained in the morning. These last two years my training has been only bullshit. I did not listen to those who loved me and advised me. I listened only to myself and I crashed. "

So now you have gone back to ice in the morning ...
"It's essential. I done my penance and found a new motivation. With Veronica, we talk a lot, you pull in the same direction. It's really constructive. "

What has changed since 2005, the year of your separation from Veronique Guyon, and today?
"She is like me, she has matured. With her it's eye for an eye, you say everything without restraint. In the past, we would fight easily. But now we've rediscovered ourselves, with a return to the basics of technique. My previous coaches were not pure technicians. With Veronica, I've returned to the source."

While proceeding to more traditional programs, would you say that?
"In spirit, they are. The short, built on the music of Desperados, is a flamenco. The long, well yes, it's Beethoven. Using classical music, it's a big change for me. But I find myself enjoying it. I hope the judges will like too. "

From 23 to 30 January, you'll go to the European Championships in Berne. What are your ambitions?
"Despite a fall and a sore knee, which occurred during the holidays in Courchevel, I am in good physical shape. Mentally, the national title helped me a lot. I know that the lack of international competition this season may seem crippling, but I'm focusing on myself. There is already enough to do. For Europeans, it's clear, I'm going to win."

And two months later, there will be Worlds. In Tokyo, the country of your fans, where you picked up the title in 2007 ...
"I think about that, obviously. Four years later, it would be great. The competition will be quite different. But I will not feel pressure. Stress, but no pressure. I'll see when the time comes if I try two quads in the long. In Prague, (I think they mean Bern) for sure, it will be one quad. But I will also, for the first time, do two triple axel." It will pay off. It's has to to pay off. "

Es esmu baig palaidusies, baigi reti vairs Brī forumos ieeju. Laikam zemapziņā cenšos sevi mazliet atradināt no šīs aizraušanās, ņemot vērā, ka ir jau 2011. gads :(

WOW. Krievu avoti liecina, ka Brians būs jaunais Trakais cepurnieks Krievu ledus šovā-teātrī "Alise Brīnumzemē". Šo lomu jau atveidoja Aleksejs Yagutins un Džonijs VEirs un tagad plakāti saka, ka Brians Žubērs būs tur, jo iepriekš tieši Trakā Cepurnieka lomas atveidotaja vārds plakātos bij pirmais

http://savepic.ru/2166357.jpg

Dzonijs tērpā

http://i53.tinypic.com/2mhu6q1.jpg

Yāgsu šajā tērpā var redzēt visu slidotāju kopējā tēmā.

Karoč - tērps ta ir viens un Dzonijs, kad valkāja, iekomentēja, ka tērps smaržojot pēc Yāgsa un viņa sviedriem. LOL

Trakajam cepurniekam ir 4 segmenti šovā. Yags tiešām bija "traks" cepurnieks, bet Džonijs vairak elegants. Te video ar vienu un otru

albalonga написал(а):

WOW. Krievu avoti liecina, ka Brians būs jaunais Trakais cepurnieks Krievu ledus šovā-teātrī "Alise Brīnumzemē".

Bilan, lai kāds no šiem šoviem labāk uz LV kādu tūri uztaisa :D

cravey написал(а):

Bilan, lai kāds no šiem šoviem labāk uz LV kādu tūri uztaisa

wowo, bāc. Es tā gribētu. Eh.

albalonga написал(а):

wowo, bāc. Es tā gribētu. Eh.

Gaaan jau :) Patience, patience! :crazy:

Pāris bilžuki no Bernes :)
http://i.pixs.ru/storage/4/1/2/Bezimyanni_6947655_1588412.jpg

http://i.pixs.ru/storage/4/3/4/_8377175_1588434.jpg

cravey написал(а):

Gaaan jau :) Patience, patience! :crazy:

Jā, gan jau. Tikai gaidam esmu optimiste ceru uz labaķo.

Smukas bilžas :jumping: it īpaši pirmā  :love:

Inetux написал(а):

Smukas bilžas  it īpaši pirmā

Da viņam frizūra biš patizla :D Pēc tāda geek nedaudz izskatās :D

Ideālākā Brī intervija pēc Euros.

A BRIAN INTERVIEW

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y299/pinkpiggie/Gifs/002a3gyt.gif
http://i.imgur.com/kgdju.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BBjQw.jpg
cravey, rūtaina šallīte te kādam ir...

http://i.imgur.com/U37mU.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/hQAY3.jpg

Did you believe after the short program, that you would be on the podium?

It was difficult, because I was only seventh, but it was close, the score was not so bad compared to the other skaters. So I was lucky, it was possible to medal. But I didn't think about it. When I came on the ice, I just focused on my program, to give 100 percent. I didn't care about the place.

How did it feel to you to skate in the penultimate group? Usually you are in the last group.

I don't like it, but after I had a very bad short program, it was normal for me to skate in this group. I was so disappointed about my short program, because I like it so much, and I definitely don't like to make these kind of mistakes, especially on the triple lutz. So I was disappointed but then I thought, that's life, even though I'm not in the last group, I have to do my job. That's what I did.

How did you feel while watching the others? You had to wait for a long time to know if you medal or not. Were you nervous?

In the beginning it was okay. When I saw that I'm already sixth, then fifth, then fourth and that I could win a medal, I started to get nervous. It was very long, I was more nervous than before my free program! However, I was with my mum and it was great, because we had this experience together, and I didn't want to be alone in those moments. So in the end it was very nice. I was so close to be European champion, but I still showed that I can skate like a champion, like a fighter, and that's the most important thing.

Robin Szolkowy (European Champion in pairs, together with Aljona Savchenko) said after pairs' free skating that waiting for the score of the rivals was much harder than to skate the entire program. Do you agree?

It's special. After my free program I was happy about my performance, about what I did and I felt fine. I started to be nervous when Michal Brezina, Artur Gachinski and Kevin van der Perren skated, because I really wanted to see two French guys on the podium. First and second place is great for my federation.

Florent Amodio jumped into your arms when he realized he is European champion. (they showed this on the screens in the arena) Are you happy for him?

Yes, I'm very happy. He works a lot, these were his first European championships and he earned a fantastic result. Of course I'm happy for him, I'm always glad for my friends, the team, for everybody -- but I prefer to win. 

All the three guys on the podium were so nice and those hugs and firm handshakes showed true sportsmanship. You seem to respect each other a lot and have a great fun together.

That's true. I was also nervous for Tomás, because I wanted to see him doing a very good performance. I like this guy, he is very nice. To be on the podium with him was great. After the competition we had a cocktail with the French federation and Tomás also came with us. I was very happy for him. He could become European champion as well, it was close, but he still didn't have a bad competition here.

You won the free program in Bern. Are you satisfied, this is what it should be like?

I think the last time I won the free program was in 2007. It doesn't happen often, I think I won the free only two times... So I was really happy about this, but I still have to improve this program. I love it, I feel confident, with the audience it's great, but I still have to work on it, because it's very difficult physically. That's what I felt also in the free program, especially when I did the triple loop. That's why I put my hand down, I was just very tired.

How did the cold at this ice rink affected you?

I prefer when it's cold, because in my ice rink it's also very cold. But then I practice every day one hour or two hours, so I feel warm. Then it's easier to skate my program. At a competition you have only six minutes for warm-up, then you wait, so you are getting cold. I think every skater was disappointed about the temperature. And specially, what I didn't like was the difference between the practice rink and the main rink. The ice was completely different and the practice rink was very warm. It was not easy for us, skaters.

This year you skate to a classical music in your free program. Do you like this new style?

I enjoy it, because I feel that I can improve on this music. I don't know if I continue with the classical music in the future, but I just need this program to be better, that's the main goal for me. I wanted a change, I don't want to do the same thing every time.

Do you like listening to Beethoven over and over again at practice? Does it give you energy?

This music makes me really relaxed and I like it. I don't want to rush, I want to take my time, so it's easier for me.

You have two jumps at the very end of your program. Isn't it too tiresome?

I think I have to change it, because two jumps are a big risk. One is okay, but two are too difficult. So I have to put the one of the jumps before the last footwork. I wanted to do it in Bern, but I didn't want to change my program and be disturbed. So I kept it like this, even though I made a mistake on the triple salchow. Maybe I will change the jump layout for the Worlds.

So no more program-changing right during the competition? In the past you did it a few times...

When I did it, it didn't always work. So it's just wasn't the moment for me to take this kind of risk. I worked like this on this program, so I have to do the same at competition.

What about your spins? You had some low levels at some competitions at the beginning of the season on them.

My flying upright spin is level four, so it's okay. I just made some mistakes on the combo spin, I didn't count the eight revolutions, so I lost a few points. I just have to count, I have to work on my condition, because when I do spins, I lose a lot of energy.

So far you did one quad in this free program. Do you plan to add a second one until Worlds?

I really want to do two quads. I don't know if it's two quad toes or two different quads, I also don't know if I keep two triple axels, but two quads are my goal for Tokyo.

So do you prefer the quad to triple axel?

When I feel confident, I know the triple axel much more than the quad, but I prefer to do quads. It's much more interesting and it feels so great during a program.

At TEB you had a grey and black costume for your free program, now you changed to red and black. Why?

The grey and black was too dark for me, I didn't like it. That's why I wanted to change the colour. I don't like so much this new costume, but I have just one more competition in the season, so I will keep it. A lot of people told me they like it, so I will skate in it also at Worlds. The costume is not so important for me.

After the short program you said you have a psychological problem on the triple lutz. What's going on? When you land it, the lutz is one of your best jumps and sometimes you still struggle.

Lutz is a very easy jump for me, in the free program for example it was great! I'd really like to work on the lutz with four rotations, I'd love to try a quad lutz. But in the short programs I had so much trouble with this jump at competitions -- in Göteborg, at GP Final 2008, I had so many mistakes, I cut my foot two times when landing this jump... Before the short program I was thinking about this and then I made a mistake... It's difficult, because at practice I never miss the lutz.

So you shouldn't recall the bad memories...

Yes, that's all! Before the free program I didn't think about it. I wanted to be relaxed and I landed the lutz perfectly.

In Bern you once again showed that you are always a fighter. Even if you are down, you always come back. Where does this strength come from?

I don't want to give up. This is very important. When you are at a competition, you might be ready or not, you have to give everything. For me it's much more important to fight during the competition than to win. I was European champion in 2009, but I wasn't happy about that title, because I didn't give everything. I'm prouder of this silver medal, because I fought. After the short program lot of people in France said that I was dead, I was finished, and I gave them the answer. I know what I'm able to do. I know I still can do a lot of good performances. I still have to work, I still have to improve, but I love to skate, I love to compete, so I won't give up. When it is the time to stop, I will stop.

Ten years, ten Europeans, ten medals -- this is an impressive result.

I'm very proud about it. I don't know why, but I feel good at this competition. I like the European championships, I try to medal every time. I really wanted to be four-time European champion, but who knows, maybe in the next season. My first European championships were in Lausanne, and I won my first medal, so this made me very confident about this competition and I managed to continue like this each year.

Did you think about the Europeans in Lausanne now? It was also in Switzerland, you were young and all happy to stand on the podium next to Alexei Yagudin.

It was unbelievable. One of the best memories for me. I really like to skate in Switzerland, because I feel like in France, but I'm not in France, so I don't feel the pressure. I saw a lots of French flags in Bern, everybody was supporting the French skaters, so it was great.

Seeing Florent's happiness did you remember your first European title? In Budapest you were also happy, although in a different way.

Florent and I are completely different. I don't like to show very much of what I think and what I feel. I'm happy, it's okay, but it was my goal to be a European champion, I worked for this, so it was not a surprise for me that time. Budapest is a great memory, because I did a very good competition, good quality and I beat Yevgeni.

How was the French party after the competition? You and Florent were late for the gala practice...

We had a cocktail with the federation until two o'clock and then we went to a disco. I went to bed at seven in the morning, so it was very difficult to wake up. I couldn't do any jump at the gala practice... I don't even know if Florent was talking in his sleep again, because I was too tired, I couldn't hear.

albalonga написал(а):

How was the French party after the competition? You and Florent were late for the gala practice...

We had a cocktail with the federation until two o'clock and then we went to a disco. I went to bed at seven in the morning, so it was very difficult to wake up. I couldn't do any jump at the gala practice... I don't even know if Florent was talking in his sleep again, because I was too tired, I couldn't hear.

Šī mana mīļākā viņa atbilde :D Pilnīg iztēlojos to situāciju :D

Maza, jauka, smieklīga intervija :D

Чемпион мира — 2007, четырехкратный чемпион Европы Бриан Жубер: «Фигурист должен быть немного сумасшедшим»
Светлана Векличева , автор «Спорта»

— Ты когда-нибудь считал, сколько у тебя медалей?
— С чемпионатов Европы и мира их шестнадцать, с этапов Гран-при... не знаю

— Какая-то из наград особенно дорога?
— Я очень горжусь своей первой медалью с чемпионата Европы в 2002 году. Конечно, мне очень дорого золото ЧЕ-2004, когда я выиграл у Плющенко, но это все-таки было легко... Тогда не было никакого давления, мне нечего было терять. Поэтому я, наверное, больше ценю бронзу прошлогоднего чемпионата мира (ведь она далась мне куда тяжелее) и, конечно, золотую медаль из Токио, когда я стал чемпионом мира.

— Ты рассказывал, что хочешь стать тренером. Каким тренером ты будешь?
— Думаю, очень строгим, потому что если я буду тренировать, то не для того, чтобы просто зарабатывать деньги, а для того, чтобы достичь определенных результатов: создать во Франции школу фигурного катания высокого уровня. У нас много молодых фигуристов, но они совсем не работают.

— Ты также не раз говорил, что увлекаешься мотоспортом. А есть ли какие-то общие черты у фигурного катания и MotoGP?
— Упасть можно (смеется). Может быть, еще сумасшествие, хотя это больше относится к мотогонкам: те, кто в них участвует, сумасшедшие. Но я думаю, чтобы выйти на лед, набрать скорость и прыгнуть четверной, тоже нужно быть немного сумасшедшим, особенно если вспомнить, сколько раз приходится падать на тренировках. И еще одно сходство: ты можешь быть готовым на все сто к гонке или к важному соревнованию, но проиграть все за 20 секунд — достаточно упасть с первого четверного или потерять управление в первом повороте.

— На прошлом этапе MotoGP во Франции ты купил копию мотоцикла Хорхе Лоренсо. У тебя новый фаворит?
— Нет, этот мотоцикл просто оказался последним из тех, что были выставлены на аукционе. Кроме того, мне нравится, как гоняется Лоренсо, и я понимал, что он может стать чемпионом. Так почему бы не купить мотоцикл потенциального чемпиона мира?

— А за «Формулой-1» в прошлом сезоне ты следил?
— Нет. Они поменяли слишком много правил, гонки стали одинаковыми, поэтому я полностью переключился на MotoGP.

— Жаль, я хотела спросить о возвращении Михаэля Шумахера... Тебе не кажется, что интересно было бы сравнить Шумахера и Плющенко?
— Да, они оба — великие чемпионы, оба решили вернуться...

— И оба ничего не выиграли?
— Серебряная медаль Олимпийских игр — это не ничего (смеется).

— Разве серебряный призер — не первый из проигравших?
— Нет. Это как во Франции: мы говорим, что лучше быть пятым, чем четвертым. Ерунда! Я предпочитаю быть вторым, а не третьим, четвертым, а не пятым. Кстати, о Плющенко... Я слышал, что он вернется снова.

— Думаешь, к Олимпиаде в Сочи? А ты сам туда собираешься?
— Честно говоря, я подумываю об этом. Я отлично себя чувствую и до сих пор хочу кататься и соревноваться, но мне очень многое нужно изменить, а это требует немало времени.

— Какой самый странный подарок тебе довелось получить?
— Нижнее белье.

— Это странно?
— Ну, это было женское нижнее белье, поэтому я не мог применить его по назначению.

— Не секрет, что ты не обделен женским вниманием. Насколько сложно при этом самому познакомиться с девушкой?
— Это очень просто, но я не знакомлюсь первым.

— А свой первый поцелуй ты помнишь?
— О, это было очень давно.

— Сколько лет тебе было?
— Мне было пять.

— Закончи фразу: «Идеальная женщина...»
— ...может иметь любой цвет волос, быть блондинкой или брюнеткой, неважно. Она умная, интеллигентная, красивая, обязательно женственная и уважает своего мужчину.

— Идеальный мужчина...
— Вообще-то я не интересуюсь мужчинами (смеется). :rofl:

— И все же?
— Идеальный мужчина защищает женщину, заботится о ней.

— А какое желание ты загадал бы золотой рыбке?
— Оно обязательно должно быть связано со мной?

— Как хочешь, это же твое желание.
— Тогда всего одну вещь — чтобы в мире больше не было войн.

Avots: http://www.sportsdaily.ru/articles/chem … shim-42297

Un šis savukārt ir kaut kas pavisam jauks un sirsnīgs :) http://community.livejournal.com/maison … 33290.html
+ video

Sirds viņam patiešām ir īstajā vietā  8-)

:D
http://i.pixs.ru/storage/3/0/7/_5693951_1736307.jpg

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Daiļslidošana » Braiens Žubērs/Brian Joubert (FRA)