TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » One Tree Hill » one tree hill seson 6 spisod 5

one tree hill seson 6 spisod 5

Сообщений 1 страница 4 из 4

waitress: http://www.sendspace.com/file/h5i6u6

mover: http://www.sendspace.com/file/gx0n6g

Marketing VIP: http://www.sendspace.com/file/m4njnn

Bobby: http://www.sendspace.com/file/mnsc6y

credit to curlyhead(Rebecca) at ff

also, over at ff, curlyhead posted the opinion that:
"It's very possible that LP have set a date and Larry, Andy, Karen, and Lily have already made their plans. (off screen, of course). The side with Lindsey is nothing more than just Lucas confessing to Lindsey about the wedding date. It's not about LP conflict at all. We'll see some kind of sad face from Lindsey and then that will be that."

Here are the content of the sides:

WAITRESS

Interior Coffee Shop-Night
Voice: (VO) You ok?

Brooke snaps awake, caught dozing in the late night coffee shop. The place is nearly empty. She looks at the waitress.

Brooke: I'm fine. Just the check please.

Waitress: It's taken care of honey.

Brooke: What do you mean?

The waitress motions across the room, bringing Brooke's attention to: Sam. Sam nods in her direction, then gets up to leave. Brooke stops her.

Brooke: You don't need to do that.

Sam: I know. But hey, I figure it's your money.

MOVER # 1

Brooke catches herself. She turns around toward the front door where two uniformed movers have entered. One holds a clipboard, the other carrying packing supplies.

Brooke: Can I help you?

Mover #1: I have a work order here to box up all the remaining store inventory for shipment to New York.

Brooke reaches for the clip board.

Brooke: What? Says who?

Mover #1: Got a signature right here from the owner, let's see, Victoria Davis.

He flashed Brooke the clipboard. She looks at it, then sags. Sam looks from the movers to Brooke, more than a little confused. A beat and Brooke punches the open the cash register.

Brooke: Fine. Victoria Davis, new president of Clothes Over Bros will be happy to give you a full refund.

Off Sam, surprised she's getting the money.

MARKETING VP

Interior Publishing Office Conference Room-Day

Lucas and Lindsay sit with a group of marketing executives. Artwork for the book, as well as ad mock ups adorn the room. A young marketing VP winds up his presentation.

VP: ...so there you have it. Lucas, you'll have signings in all the major markets. We're looking at a major ad buy in print and radio, and we're working on all the regional and national talk shows.

The VP slides a ornately printed schedule over to Lucas.

Lucas: Sounds great.

Lucas picks up the schedule and glances at it.

VP: All that's left to discuss is that schedule. We want you to start strong, so Omaha's up first on the 24th. Your first book sold there, Then...

Lucas: I have a problem with the Chicago date.

VP: Really? The schedule is pretty firm at this point.

Lucas: I'm sorry, I can't.

Lindsay: Lucas, Chicago is our second biggest market. A change is going to cost a lot of money.

Lucas: I understand but...I need to change it.

The marketing VP is clearly irritated. Lindsay stands.

Lindsay: Luke, can I see you in my office for a second?

BOBBY

Maryland Gym-General Managers Office-Day

Voice: (OC) Nathan Scott. Great to meet you, son. How was your flight?

Nathan swivels from his seat in the plush office to see Bobby Akin, the Maryland D-League GM standing in the doorway.

Nathan: Good sir. Thank you for hav...

Nathan stands and extends a hand.

Bobby: Bobby. Lemme show you around.

Bobby pumps Nathan's hand as he just about drags him down the hallway. Nathan has to step quickly to keep pace.

Bobby: Thanks for coming up on such short notice, but I wanted you to get a good look at our facility before we really get into things...

Bobby pushes through double doors and into

Interior Maryland Gym-Weight Room-Day

A fully equipped weight training room. They keep walking...

Bobby: Everything here is state of the art. The owners have spared no expense.

Nathan: I can see that sir.

Bobby: Bobby.

He pushes through another set of doors into:

Interior Maryland Gym-Locker Room-Day

A palatial locker room. Carpeted floors, plush lockers, everything tidy and hung just so.

Bobby: Make no mistakes about it, we want to win. We've got some good players on our squad-you'll meet some of them today...

Walking swiftly, they move into a tunnel...

Bobby: ...with the right coaching I know I can get a couple players to the NBA next season. And all that begins right here...

The tunnel gives way to

Interior Maryland Gym-Day

A sprawling gym. NBA hopefuls scrimmage at full speed. Nathan is clearly impressed. They step to the court.

Bobby: So Nate, how does it feel to be in a real gym again?

Nathan turns to the GM and smiles

Nathan: Good, it feels good.

Bobby: I'll bet.

He pats Nathan on the back as the phone rings...

Nathan watches enviously from the bleachers as the NBA hopefuls scrimmage. Bobby takes a seat by his side.

Bobby: So, you like what you've seen so far?

Nathan looks over, a picture of unbridled enthusiasm.

Nathan: Are you kidding me? It's great. I gotta say, this really came out of nowhere. I'm grateful you called.

Bobby: Nah, the pleasure is all mine.
You know, I saw you play when you were at the University of Maryland. You're kind of a local legend in these parts.

Nathan: Thanks. I always liked it here.

Bobby: I'm glad. Because we could really use a good young coach like you.

The news that he wants Nathan as a coach and not a player takes Nathan by surprise. He stares back at Bobby, disappointment etched in his face.

Nathan: You want me to ...to coach? I thought you wanted me to play.

Bobby: Nathan, your playing days are over, you have to know that.

ōoōō.
tādām sarunām jau pieeja.
hei. bet es nalasīšu - man patīk zināt spoileru tik lielās lietās.
lai viss kā un kāpēc rodas, redzu pati savām ačtelēm.

ak nu man tas pats kas tev, mazie jaukie spoileri, visi praktiki izlasīti, bet nu šis sarunas, nu negribas tik ļoti
nu gandrīz katrai sērijai ir piejamas šis sarunas, bet nu ši iemesla dēl parasti neliku

bet man jau tik patiesībā tuvu ir tas mirklis,
kad tiešām līdz galalm varēšu gaidīt 6. sezonu, ka pašai tāāāāds prieks.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » One Tree Hill » one tree hill seson 6 spisod 5