TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Āzijas kino un TV » Fated to love you (Taivānas)

Fated to love you (Taivānas)

Сообщений 1 страница 17 из 17

[реклама вместо картинки]
   * Title: 命中注定我愛你 / Ming Zhong Zhu Ding Wo Ai Ni
    * Also known as: Fated to Love You / Sticky Note Girl / Destiny Love
    * Genre: Romance / Comedy
    * Episodes: 23
    * Broadcast network: TTV / SETTV
    * Broadcast period: 2008-Mar-16 to 2008-Aug-17
    * Air time: Sundays 22:00 - 23:30
    * Opening theme song: 99 Ci Wo Ai Ta by Shorty Yuen
    * Ending theme song: Xin Yuan Bian Li Tie by Quack Wu and Shorty Yuen
    * Insert songs: See Fated to Love You OST

Synopsis

A really unfashionable working class girl Chen Xin Yi has the desire to tie down her handsome boyfriend to be with her. Due to certain reasons, her boyfriend gets her to go on a love cruise and she started to ponder on how to lose her virginity and tie down her boyfriend. Xin Yi ended up taking cold medicine which made her drowsy and went into Ji Cun Xi's room. Cun Xi is the sole male heir to his family's company and has been in love with his girlfriend, Anna, for a long time. He planned to propose to Anna on the boat but she didn't turn up on the cruise. An island owner added drugs into Cun Xi's drink and Cun Xi became disorientated and returned to his own room. Xin Yi and Cun Xi end up having a one night stand. Xin Yi later finds out that she's pregnant and Cun Xi's grandmother forces them to get married. Will a couple forced to marry for the sake of their unborn child find love with each other?

Cast

* Chen Qiao En as Chen Xin Yi 陳欣怡
    * Ethan Ruan as Ji Cun Xi 紀存希
    * Baron Chen as Dylan
    * Bianca Bai as Anna
    * Tan Ai Zhen as Ji Wang Zhen Zhu 紀汪珍珠
    * Wang Juan as Ji Liu Xiu Ling 紀劉秀玲
    * Tian Jia Da as Ji Zheng Ren 紀正人
    * Na Wei Xun as Anson
    * Lin Mei Xiu as Chen Lin Xi Shi 陳林西施
    * Song Xin Ni (宋新妮) as Chen Qing Xia 陳青霞
    * Zhong Xin Ling as Wu Chen Feng Jiao 烏陳鳳嬌
    * Chen Wei Min as Wu Qi Qi 烏柒柒
    * Luo Bei An (羅北安) as Wu Lu Lu 烏陸陸
    * Yan Jia Le (顏嘉樂) as Rebecca
    * Patrick Li (李沛旭) as Gu Chi 古馳
    * Carolyn Chen as Mary 瑪莉
    * Bai Zhi Ying (白芝穎) as Tian Tian 恬恬
    * Lin Guan Yu (林冠宇) as Anthony 安東尼
    * Tony Fish (余炳賢) as Lawyer Chen
    * Yan Sheng Yu (鄢勝宇) as Xin Yi's coworker
    * Shen Meng Sheng as Stephen Zhou
    * Qu Zhong Heng as Doctor Hao
    * Huang Tai An as Sausage restaurant owner
    * Yue Yue Li as Zhong Shan Long 中山龍
    * Xiao Xian (小嫻) as Co Co
    * Stephanie Lee (李姝妍)
    * Zhuang Zhuang (壯壯) as A Rong 阿榮
    * Jam Hsiao (蕭敬騰) as Veterinarian

Отредактировано bumerbmw (17.08.2008 14:37)

+1

Kolosāla drāma, kuru vēl tikai raida pa TV(neznu kurā kanālā, bet Taivānā) drīz, pēc 2 nedēļām šī drāma beigsies :'( .
Šajā saitā FTLY var atrast šīs drāmas sērijas ar subtitriem. Pēc katras sērijas dažu dienu laikā tur ieliek daļas ar subtitriem un ir interesanti skatīties. Drāma ir jautra, smieklīga un tajā pašā laikā bieži skumja it īpaši viena sērija, bet es neteikšu kas tur notika. :D
Aizmirsu pieminēt. Pirmajā sērijā ir kaut kas neierasts āziešu drāmām!(es domāju, Korejas, Taiwānas u.t.t)

Отредактировано bumerbmw (04.08.2008 22:35)

Interesanti. Es vispār apbrīnoju, ka tu skaties visādu valstu telenoveles. Un vēl interesantāk ir, ka tu skaties visas noveles par nesmukajām meitenēm un sievietēm...

Ev, a kāda noveles tev ir parakstā?

albalonga написал(а):

Interesanti. Es vispār apbrīnoju, ka tu skaties visādu valstu telenoveles. Un vēl interesantāk ir, ka tu skaties visas noveles par nesmukajām meitenēm un sievietēm...

Es neesmu vainīga ka tā sanāk, bet ko lai dara. ES atrodu kaut ko kas man patīk un sāku skatīties.

albalonga написал(а):

Ev, a kāda noveles tev ir parakstā?

Man parakstā pagaidām ir mana mīļākā drāma Devil Beside you. Arī Taivānas drāma ja nemaldos ar 20 sērijām. Tāds mīļš un skaists stāsts. To es ar ieteiktu paskatīties.

Fated to Love You in Hong Kong; Shocked by enthusiastic fans and media, Sunday September 7, 2008 Hong Kong
Taiwan idol drama "Fated to Love You" is going to start airing on the cable drama channel in Hong Kong today. The three leads in the drama, Chen Qiao En, Ethan Ruan and Baron Chen came together to Hong Kong for promotions. Once the three arrived at the airport, a large group of fanatic fans rushed up to them and the scene became very chaotic. There were even reporters that had conflicts with the security guards, scaring the female lead Qiao En. At the welcoming ceremony, Qiao En received flowers from TVBubbly and the three got the limited edition of TVBubby too. After that, together with the Events Manager Li Qi Ying of the television station and SETTV's vic-manager Chen Si Wei, they started a round of toasting.

When asked about the most unforgettable event during the whole filming process, the three unanimously declared it's those falling into the water scenes. Ethan had to film a falling into the sea scene at 5 degree celcious temperature and only he himself knows what's hot and cold. Qiao En was happily taking photos from the sideline when he was filming this scene. Baron had a scene of jumping into the water to heroically sae Bianca Bai and he said that after that scene, they returned to the hotel to bath, "But we showered separately!" Baron also mentioned that he gave his first on-screen kiss to Qiao En. It was put as a hot kiss in the script but got changed to just a touch and go kiss.

Coming to Hong Kong, Qiao En obviously hopes that the drama ratings will be as good as in Taiwan, when asked whether a sequel will be filmed, she declared probably not. She hopes instead to film movies. She especially want to work with director Oxide Pang Chun in ghost movies and she really admire Fruit Chan and Johnny To. As for the actors, she hopes to collaborate with Eason Chan and Maggie Cheung one day. Rarely coming to Hong Kong, Qiao En really wanted to see Hong Kong's night scenes and although she was in Hong Kong once for filming, she had no time to enjoy the scenery.
Due to "Prince turned to Frog" Qiao En is already loved by the Hong Kong people and this time, her Sticky Note Girl role in "Fated" even won the highest idol drama rating record. However, Qiao En expressed that this is her first time coming to Hong Kong for promotion and regarding the fans and media overcrowding the airport, Qiao En was really shocked. "The whole place was a bit out of control. There were even reporters that were pushing the security guards. The security guard was really scary. Taiwan seldom has such situations."

When asked whether she had sparks with Ethan when filming, Qiao En expressed that the both of them are good friends. Male artistes who worked with Qiao En mostly all rose to great popularity and does she feel that she "bring luck to male partners"? "Actually, it's good to bring luck to male partners. But I think I'm doing quite well too. My advertisements don't lose out to them. (Qn: How's your real life relationship?) I put my career first and relationship isn't as important. But I hope to marry before 35. (Qn: Will you have un-wed pregnancy like in the drama?) Currently no. But I can accept it. My current boyfriend is an ideal partner." Qiao En also mentioned that the "bring luck to male partners" is just a topic for discussion but if they really can become popular, than it's a good thing for both sides.
Ethan's not scared of being affected by rumors 

Ethan has been in Hong Kong thrice and this is the first time it's for work. "Seeing so many fans in the airport, I'm really happy. There's probably many people in Hong Kong that have viewed this drama already. Hong Kong fans are more enthusiastic than the Taiwan fans. (Qn: Will you have nude swim in Hong Kong like you did in Taiwan?) No, I don't have the habit of swimming nude. (Baron added that he didn't get to see what he wanted to see) I never said that I was very "amazing"!"

Caught earlier by the Taiwan media in Kenting surfing with rumored girlfriend Tiffany Hsu, and Tiffany was even wearing birth control pad, Ethan immediately started clarifying for his good friend and said that it was only a sticker for removing scars. "It's really not good for a good girl to be reported that way. (Qn: Will you have further developments with her?) It's hard to say much about the future. Currently, work takes priority." Ethan earlier had some sex related news revealed by his ex-girlfriend and did that affect him? "It did affect me but not because I'm afraid of my image being affected. I felt that I didn't do anything wrong." In the industry for 6 years and finally rising to fame, Ethan happily used one word "Fantastic" to describe. "'Fated' is really very good. It's great that I could take part in this."

Baron denied having a relationship with Ella

Baron, first time filming an idol drama, was asked about giving clothes to express love to S.H.E's Ella and he answered that Ella did give him some clothes. (Qn: Will there be developments?) "Ella's really great, clever and attractive." He also expressed that the two are just good friends. Earlier, he was also caught by the Taiwan media for getting together with his ex-girlfriend and he said that she's just a friend too. Ethan's nude swim incident was actually suggested by Baron. He felt that Ethan has a better figure and it's good to have him represent. He will consider doing a nude swim if he's next drama can break 15. But not open to the public. As for loving Qiao En but giving her to Ethan, in reality, Baron will definitely fight till the end.

For this short 3 days Hong Kong promotion, the three of them have 2 press conference cum autograph session and 16 scheduled work events which shocked the three of them. Qiao En said that "The schedule is very packed. I wanted to go to the Wong Tai Sin Temple but looks like there won't be time." When asked if she's going to pray about her love life, she said "Of course it's about career. My love life is good enough."

[реклама вместо картинки][реклама вместо картинки]
Chen Qiao En, Ethan Ruan and Baron Chen promotes Fated To Love You in Hong Kong, Monday September 8, 2008 Hong Kong

Source: Apple
Ethan Ruan’s popularity in Hong Kong loses to Chen Qiao En

Ethan Ruan and Baron Chen play games with fans at the Hong Kong fan session yesterday. They form two groups and competed in sweet talking to attract Chen Qiao En. Ethan won with his “I will always protect you”, but Baron Chen’s answer is “Nu Bra” which is suggestive. He explained: “It means the drama has many high points.”

Attract 500 fans

“Fated To Love You” broadcast its debut episode in Hong Kong yesterday and arranged a fan meeting in Citywalk, attracting 500 fans to come. The place was packed with people watching. Ethan Ruan became very popular in Taiwan due to “Fated”, but in Hong Kong his popularity does not match Chen Qiao En. The number of her fans is obviously more than the two male leads. She said: “Should be accumulated though acting. If I have the chance, I hope to act in a drama in Hong Kong and work with the Pang brothers or Benny Chan.”

Ethan Ruan and Tiffany Xu’s scandal also became media focus in Hong Kong. When asked whether Tiffany Xu’s mother silently approves of their cohabiting, he said: “We are very good friends.”

Source: Ming Pao
Chen Qiao En breast attack Hong Kong, popularity wins Ethan Ruan and Baron Chen

Taiwanese popular idol Chen Qiao En came to Hong Kong for the first time. She is not stingy with showing her D cup figure which is better than many local female artistes. Yesterday night, Chen Qiao En was invited to attend TVB show “Community Chest 40th Anniversary” together with her partners Ethan Ruan and Baron Chen and did a live appeal for donations. Her low-cut black gown is pleasing to the eyes and immediately raises the temperature of the event. At another promotional event yesterday, Chen Qiao En again appears in a gown that shows off her great figure. Even Baron Chen could not resist using “Nu bra” to praise her. This proves that Chen Qiao En’s figure is indeed solid.

Chen Qiao En, Ethan Ruan and Baron Chen recently came to Hong Kong to promote their idol drama “Fated To Love You”. The night before yesterday, they appear for the first time on TVB’s show. Chen Qiao En’s great figure leaves a deep impression on people. Yesterday, the three of them again went to Citywalk to promote but were late for nearly an hour, causing 500 fans and reporters to wait. Chen Qiao En again dressed glamorously and went on stage, stealing the limelight from the two men. During the event, they played games with fans and the men had to express their love on sticky notes to Chen Qiao En. Ethan Ruan wrote “I will always protect you” and Baron Chen wrote “Nu Bra” which makes Chen Qiao En smile. In the end, both men kneel down and gave her flowers and ring respectively, making the lady feel touched.

Being praised as great figure, great acting and great personality

Chen Qiao En and the rest were interviewed after the event. Baron Chen explained that “Nu Bra” is used to describe Chen Qiao En as having great figure, great acting skills and great personality. He didn’t know the Cantonese meaning. Chen Qiao En laughed: “Really not bad, thanks!” Regarding seeing her fans crowding the front of the stage, Chen Qiao En said: “This is the first time I come to Hong Kong to promote. I had never come here as a singer before. Probably it was accumulated through acting, I am very happy to see them face to face.”

Ethan Ruan denies cohabiting with Tiffany Xu

Ethan Ruan was recently exposed as cohabiting with Tiffany Xu. He denied such news: “We are very good friends. That day I had friends who came back from overseas, so they were together until very late and stayed overnight. That day there were others around, not just the two of us.” Will he be careful in future? “Personally I have a small circle of friends. I will be careful in other areas.” When asked about him cutting the queue when applying for US visa in Taiwan, Ethan Ruan again denied and pointed out that he also waited for two hours like the others. Asked whether he will get married in America? Ethan Ruan nervously replied with whom, his manager also stepped in to clarify that he was only there to work.

Her name is JOE, Saturday September 20, 2008 Singapore

Her name is JOE
So why is the star of Taiwanese hit drama You're My Destiny called Sticky Pad Girl?
By Chang May Choon

In the hit idol drama You're My Destiny, Taiwanese actress Joe Chen plays a bespectacled, meek and kind-hearted office girl who says yes to all her colleague's requests scribbled on self-adhesive notes. It's a character that has endeared the actress to the fans who fervently followed the series, which ended in Taiwan late last month. The drama is now showing on E City (StarHub Ch 56) at 7pm, Wednesdays to Fridays.

At its record-breaking peak, the drama, which co-stars Ethan Ruan as Joe's suave love interest, attracted more than 13 per cent rating in Taiwan - or more than 2.7 million viewers. The Sticky Pad Girl became an overnight sensation, reportedly boosting the sales of self-adhesive notes in Taiwan. When a company in Taichung put up an advertisement looking to employ a Sticky Pad Girl (a Girl Friday of sorts), it reportedly got more than 200 applications. Even The Wall Street Journal reported on the trend, likening Joe's character to the unfashionable magazine editor's assistant played by America Ferrera in the US hit drama Ugly Betty.

In a phone interview with The New Paper on Tuesday, Joe said of the comparison: 'Ugly Betty is quite close to my character - both are easily neglected by people, but that's why they strike a cord with viewers. 'There are lots of girls around us who are like the Sticky Pad Girl, who are nice but shy and don't stand out.'

In real life though, Joe, 29, is nothing like her alter ego. 'I'm the one who orders people around, like 'Hey, get that for me!' she said with a laugh. She came across as a jovial person and spoke candidly over the phone from Taipei, where she lives.

Her biggest bugbear was that she had too few lines in the drama. 'My performance was limited because I didn't get to talk much, and I'm not like her in real life, so it was tough to act as her... I'd rather memorise lots of lines!'

But the biggest challenge for Joe was what she calls the most daring bed scene in her seven years of acting. The story goes that she has a one-night stand by accident with Ethan's mega-rich character on board a cruise ship, and they are forced to get married when she gets pregnant.

Recalling how she filmed the 10-minute sex scene for the first episode when she and Ethan barely knew each other, Joe said they were both so nervous that the director got them a bottle of red wine to drink to soothe their jitters. 'Filming it was okay... we were both drunk! The awkwardness only arose when I was watching the playback... That was quite scary,' she said with a laugh. 'I had to distract my mum when it was being shown on TV, but she saw it in the news anyway and told me to try not to do such scenes in the future.'

As for her Australian boyfriend of three years, an English-language tutor known as Michael, Joe said she didn't address the issue directly with him. 'I just told him that's not me (laughs). But he should understand that's just my job. I was also reluctant to do it, but to become a real actor, you have to keep on challenging yourself.'

No explicit sex secnes

But Joe will not go as far as emulating Tang Wei's explicit sex scenes in the controversial Lee Ang film Lust, Caution. 'That's too much! I have to consider my parent's feelings and acceptance level. So the furthest I can go is to bare my back. I can't be like Tang Wei.' Well, Joe already bared her back in April to promote her autobiography See Or Not.

As an actress, she craves to take on more unusual roles, like a schizophrenic or someone who can see ghosts. She said she has played too many Cinderella types in idol dramas like The Prince Who Turns Into a Frog and 100% Senorita.

Come November, she will fly to China to film her first Chinese drama, playing a woman who slowly loses her sight. 'I've always wanted to play a blind girl,' said Joe excitedly. 'I've discussed with a friend before how to act like a blind person and it's fun. But I don't want to play a mute because learning sign language would be too tough.'

Despite the fact that she's pushing 30, Joe has no plans to get married yet. She is also not thrilled by the prospect of having children - she professes to have no patience for kids and prefers animals instead. 'Work comes first for me, and only if I'm happy at work, then I can find happiness in other areas of my life. I don't feel that love is very important, and I won't place too much emphasis on it.'

Maybe it's because she already has an understanding beau who accepts her celebrity status and puts up with her busy work schedule. They met at a friend's gathering three years ago, and he reportedly fell for her at first sight.

Joe said they speak to each other in a mixture of English and Mandarin, and they rarely quarrel over anything. 'If I'm not working, I don't talk much. We might be watching DVDs at home and he'd be talking because he loves to talk. I'd just pretend to be listening, ha ha.'

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/show/story … 1,00.html?

Sticky note girl Chen Qiao En transforms into evil female warrior to endorse “TS2 Online”

Source: http://gnn.gamer.com.tw/8/32488.html
Translated by meosles@asianfanatics.net
GameFlier announced that its wuxia game “TS2 Online” has invited the popular sticky note girl Chen Qiao En to be the goodwill ambassador and endorses the game.

Chen Qiao En wears ancient clothes for endorsement for the first time, has no restrictions to pursue perfection

“TS2 Online” is a game that emphasizes on wuxia fighting. The fight for power among the three clans, good, evil and demon creates tensity for the game. It also causes the characters to appear slightly aggressive. In order to match the images of the characters in the game, Chen Qiao En gets rid of her sticky note girl image of often being ignored and forgotten in “Fated To Love You”. She bravely shows her devilish figure and, wearing tight fitting, bright evil clan’s costume; demonstrates the assertiveness that she shows in idol drama “Ying Ye 3+1”.

GameFlier states that Chen Qiao En’s face is delicate and carries an air of valiant which matches the requirement for the spokesperson of “TS2 Online”. In addition, appearing in idol dramas has causes her popularity to shoot up. Therefore, she is not only the first choice for the spokesperson; she is also hand-picked by general manager Wang Jun Bo to be the game spokesperson.

Chen Qiao En said that she is happy to be noticed by the game company and become the spokesperson for “TS2 Online”. Even though she has never played an online game before but from the animations provided by the company, she can see that this is a graphically exquisite wuxia game that focuses on battle. The characters in the games are not only gorgeous and sexy, even the female monsters in the game wears scantily. As the spokesperson for the game, she will take the responsibility for being a spokesperson and cooperates with the company, hoping to present the best ancient look to suit the game image.

Chen Qiao En COS three types of female warriors, expected to join the game during beta testing.

“TS2 Online” world is divided into three forces, which are the three clans of good, evil and demon. Spokesperson Chen Qiao En wears ancient costume for the first time and acts as three characters; which are respectively the righteous good character, the beautiful evil character and the sexy demon character.

Spokesperson Chen Qiao En said that she likes the COS styles that the company has created for her. Each style has its own uniqueness. She feels that the most comfortable is the righteous female warrior and the most distinguished is the evil warrior. Even though she has never played an online game before; but after wearing these costumes, she too feels like playing a warrior in “TS2 Online” and de-stress her work pressure though the battles in the game. She estimates that she will join during beta testing and hopes that gamers will go easy on her when they meet her online.

Ethan Ruan, Joe Chen Qiao En – Answering the mystery (Magazine Interview), Friday September 19, 2008 Hong Kong
Ethan Ruan, Joe Chen Qiao En – Answering the mystery
Source: NewMonday Magazine Issue 417
Scanned by: Baidu 陈乔恩吧
Translation by minvicki @ asianfanatics.net
Some say that ratings is just a game of numbers. But it's destined that some numbers can shoot an artiste up to fame at any time, finally shining and wile their time away. Ethan Ruan and Joe Chen Qiao En individually have both been floating along the entertainment industry for a few years. It's only the 2008 SETTV drama "Fated to Love You" that they acted in together that changed their lives.

Not popular idols, not a hot man or gorgeous lady, a pairing that people looked down on beforehand, however, their ratings that broke 13 managed to create a legend for Taiwan's idol drama history. It's shocking for many and if it's not because it's fated, then maybe it's because there's some surprising chemistry in action……

Beforehand, not so shocked!
Unlike other idol dramas, the "Fated to Love You" leads are not youthful idols, like "Hana Kimi" has Wu Chun and Ella or "Rolling Love" with Jiro, Danson. Additionally, when the leads came to Hong Kong, the drama had yet to air. Were Ethan and Qiao En previously worried that their popularity isn't huge enough?

Qiao En: "This drama, regardless of Taiwan or mainland, the response has been very good. When we were in Shanghai, there were lots of fans too so before coming to Hong Kong, we weren't very worried. I discovered through the fans session this time, that there's a lot of people that like us. I'm really very touched. I think a lot of idol dramas actors/actresses lack acting skills but they have a very pretty face. This drama can have such success, it's mainly because inside the drama, you can see a lot of the inner feelings from the cast which can touch the audience. Thus, I'm very confident and hope that the Hong Kong audience will like this realistic drama too."

Ethan: "Not worried! We filmed this drama very seriously. Earlier on, I was already certain that it will make it to Hong Kong and everyone will like it! I won't lose confidence in it just because there's no famous idol in the drama. 'Fated''s plus point is that it is very alive. The story, cast and everything else are all very real. The drama can be exciting to a large extent and no matter where it's aired, I will still not be worried."

Judging own performance – 100 marks
Very much like "Moonlight Reasonance", "Fated" focus on storyline and acting. A correct direction, such that the audience will happily chase the drama. Ethan and Qiao En's acting skills were affirmed by the audience through this drama and regarding their own performances, what is their take?

Ethan: "I feel that the Qiao En had a miscarriage scene where I decided to not have the child, both of us did a very good job! And the scene where I pushed her against the wall and kissed her plus the confession at the bridge. I like those scenes a lot. Every time these scenes are aired, I will forget that I'm the actor acting in it and will almost cry so I'll quickly switch channels. I know I won't be able to stop myself from crying. Actually, I feel that there's a lot of great things about this drama, if I mention them all at one go, I won't be able to finish and you won't be able to stop writing!"

Qiao En: "There's one time, Pastor Dylan sent Xin Yi home and Xin Yi was actually very scared because Cun Xi isn't very nice to her. At the door, Xin Yi suddenly grabbed Pastor Dylan's hand and said 'Thank you! I will continue to work hard!' I really like the feeling I had at that point in time because I used a different style of acting. It's not very saddening. I held back my tears."
"And there's also the car accident cum miscarriage scene. What was written in the script was actually that I will be hysterical throughout the whole process but I talked to the director and said that when someone's extremely sad, she will be in shock. So Xin Yi kept repeating one sentence and it was until hearing Cun Xi's voice that she broke down. I myself really like that scene. As well as the hotel kiss in Shanghai with Cun Xi. For that scene, the both of us put in a lot of feelings and the acting was very smooth."

Thinks alike regarding acting roles
After months of filming, going from Hong Kong to Taiwan to Shanghai, Ethan and Qiao En are friends who talk about everything and they even have the same line of thoughts!

Qiao En: "Before acting in "Fated", Ethan's roles have all been slightly more serious. He can develop in many areas for acting. His face has a bit of devilish feeling and he can try acting as a devil. But I look forward to seeing him in a sissy type of role because he's really abit childish and sometimes manly. If you have him act as a sissy, can you imagine how funny it will be!"
"I personally want to try some more serious acting. I've acted in too many of those sunshine, positive characters. In "Fated", Cun Xi and Xin Yi has too much weightage and there's none of those type of characters."

Ethan: "I want to see Qiao En acting in movies. I feel that her acting shouldn't be restricted to idol dramas. Qiao En will try to exaggerate her acting for the sake of idol dramas. I hope she can act a movie character that is realistic throughout the whole movie. I believe that then, everyone will see a very different Chen Qiao En."
"If in "Fated" I didn't act as Cun Xi, I want to act as Anson that type of sissy character! Because I've never done so!" Their chemistry is so great that they even have the same line of thoughts. A fated pairing, isn't it?

--------------------
The miscarriage accident scene was definitely one of the parts where I thought their acting was the best. I'm VERY happy to hear that QE made her own changes to the way Xin Yi behave haha
She gets to try out her own style and have her inputs as to how the scene is acted out.
The outcome was really good. The way Xin Yi kept repeating the same sentence was what made it so saddening and touching.
It was really realistic.

Taiwan actor and actress Ethan Ruan and Joe Chen arrives for promotion; Praises Malaysia Media, Saturday September 27, 2008 Malaysia
"Fated to Love You" cast Ethan and Qiao En arrives in Malaysia for the first time and facing the "kind" malaysia media, Qiao En praises them for being very friendly and unlike Hong Kong media, they didn't keep asking them about whether they're dating.

Chen Qiao En "bring fame" to male partners and the media termed her as "bring fame to male partner". She feels that she indeed bring fame to male partners and happily joked that "If any guy want to be famous, come and act with me." Ethan who was beside her jokingly added that he has already booked her next two dramas. Ethan is grateful to Qiao En with her "bring fame to male partner" abilities, helping him to shoot to fame with "Fated to Love You"! And as one of the male partners that benefited, has Ethan given Qiao En a present to show his thanks? Ethan expressed no and smiled at Qiao En, saying that as long as the thought is there, it's more than anything else.

The two of them both have someone else and describe their relationship as brotherly. Chen Qiao En boldly declared "I'm the elder brother!" and Ethan puzzledly asked her "Why are you the elder brother?" In the end, Qiao En answered naturally "Because I'm older than you!" causing everyone to burst out into laughter. The two of them have a more brotherly type of relationship and as brothers, they created a legend.

Taiwan media reported that Chen Qiao En no longer wants to film idol drama and she explained that she wants to try out dramas or movies focused on different time periods and background. She wants to try out different character and break out of the usual idol drama scenerios. As long as it's a different character, she will attempt them. Both of them hope to act together again but with a different kind of character so that the audience will feel some freshness.

Qiao En agrees that this year is a fruitful year for her. "When the drama was airing in May, we were facing a lot of pressures as the other channels' dramas had groupings that people were more familiar with so we were really nervous. I'm very happy that this drama could do so well, giving us the chance to go Hong Kong and Malaysia for promotion." They will be going to China and Japan for promotion in the future too.
As for Ethan, he said "For me, this year is very exciting. Thank you everyone for giving me a chance, leeting the audience notice me." He said that in the future, he will be developing along the acting field still and it includes both dramas and movies.

Although Ethan and Qiao En emphasised that the two of them will not date, but at the fans autograph session, the two of them publically flirt with each other and whispered to each other's ears, letting the fans see their lovey-dovey acts.
When the fans were on stage imitating the male and female character's actions in the drama, one of the scene was of Qiao En wearing the chicken costume and the host accidentally said it to be "Chen Qiao En's Ji Ji (Ji in chinese means chicken. But when it's said twice, it refers to penis)." Qiao En innocently answered that "I don't have a Ji Ji, it's the chicken that I acted!", causing great laughter. She then started whispering and laughing with Ethan before declaring that "Ethan said that he feels like saying he has (a Ji Ji/penis)" which made Ethan shocked and he immediately hit her.
At the fans session held at The Summit Batu Pahat, the host requested for the two to sign their name on the huge banner there and the two didn't forget to fool around either. Qiao En asked Ethan if he wanted to sign on her face and Ethan expressed that "I feel like drawing a mole on your face" and Qiao En countered with "Then I shall draw a moustache for you." Although the two of them fought over it, in the end, they still obediently signed their name in a blank space available on the banner.

When playing another game, the host explained the game rules to the two of them and Ethan seemed to be still confused. "Elder brother" Qiao En helpfully explained it to him again but while speaking, she started to realised that something seemed wrong and loudly questioned "She spoke in chinese just now too, why must I translate it for you?" Ethan smilingly expressed that "There's people around! Be nicer." which got everyone bursting out laughing again. When playing the game and Ethan was losing, he shamelessly said that "It's not fair. I'm taller" (Referring to the fact that he has to squat to pick up the post-its on the floor and is thus at a disadvantage)

When talking about the unforgettable experiences of filming, Qiao En also revealed that Ethan loved bullying her when filming. He changed her name to Chen Qiao Zhu (pig) and when everyone's not around, he will trick her to go to his side and then fart and use his hand to "catch" it and "throw" it at her. Ethan quickly explained that "It's not true." but Qiao En continued to emphasise that "He loves to fart at me!" Ethan said that his unforgettable experience was when filming a scene of him falling into the water. The two who act as "Chen Xin Yi" and "Anson" kept criticising that his leap into the sea wasn't good enough and the action was only worth 6 points, asking if he will do it again. He could only angrily reply "Please, it's very cold!"

As Qiao En will be going to China soon and won't be able to collaborate with Ethan on his new drama, it has been rumored that Bianca Bai will be stepping up to be the female lead and Ethan will continue to use his body to promote but the manager hurriedly stepped in to answer that "Everything is still unconfirmed. The script and female leads are still being discussed."

Iesāku šon so skatīties :) Jau pēc pirmās sērijas varu teikt, ka man ļoti patīk :)

Awww, dikti mīlīga drāma, protams ne bez skumjajiem momentiem, bet tomēr salīdzinoši šeit to bija daaudz mazāk :) Man patikās :) Tagad jādomā, ko tālāk skatīties :D

cravey написал(а):

Awww, dikti mīlīga drāma, protams ne bez skumjajiem momentiem, bet tomēr salīdzinoši šeit to bija daaudz mazāk :) Man patikās :) Tagad jādomā, ko tālāk skatīties :D

vēl pat nebija izdomāts ko tālāk skatīties?

Skatos vēlreiz no paša sākuma :D Sagribējās nežēlīgi. Ītans  :love: Skatīju youtube Āzijas drāmu klipiņus un sailgojos pēc šīs drāmas. Nez, pa šo laiku noskatījos arī "Prince who turns to frog", bija laba, visi starā par Ming Dao un Džo Čenas ķīmiju, a man kaut kā labāk Ītans un Džo patīk  :rolleyes:

MAn vispār kaut kā Ming Dao ne pārāk iet pie sirds, lai gan visi vispār šausmīgi par viņu fano, bet Ītans ir  es nez smieklīgs, tāds jautrīts.

bumerbmw написал(а):

bet Ītans ir  es nez smieklīgs, tāds jautrīts.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f215/albalonga/Forums/9bdbf20f6650f8032e34a2449a4e7da3.gif
Es tumblr lasīju, ka Ītans ies armijā februārī  :'( Demiit. Tas nozīmē uz pāris gadiem nekādu drāmu ar Ītanu :(

ahh šī drāma man vispār ir viena no favorītēm un būtu gatava pāris reizes vēl noskatīties!
bet tagad arī Korejiešu versija ir un kā pa brīnumu ar lieliska.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Āzijas kino un TV » Fated to love you (Taivānas)