TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Aktrises un aktieri » Mike He

Mike He

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 26

[реклама вместо картинки]

Mike He Jun Xiang

Name: Mike He Jun Xiang (Mike Ho)
Chinese name: 贺军翔 (賀軍翔)
Nickname: Xiao Mei 小美, Xiang Xiang 翔翔
Birth date: December 28, 1983
Birth place: Taipei, Taiwan
Height: 180cm
Blood type: B
Religion: None
Family members: Parents, a younger brother and a younger sister
Profession: Actor and model

Hobbies: Basketball, movies and music (and sleep)
Favorite cartoon character: Doraemon
Favorite colors: Black, blue and white
Favorite food: Steak
Favorite actors: Ekin Cheng, Tom Cruise and Takeshi Kaneshiro
Favorite actresses: Liv Taylor and Charlize Theron
Favorite movie: James Bond 007 series
Favorite music: Country jazz and pop
Favorite singers: Bon Jovi and Avril Lavigne

Mike He Jun Xiang Biography

Mike He Jun Xiang started his career modelling for magazines and TV commercials, and become popular with his attractive figure, handsome looking and charming smile.
Mike He then appeared in a few music videos with Valen Hsu and Angelica Lee before making his debut in acting.
Mike He is still active in modeling and posed for a few classic advertisement as well as TV commercials, and continues to feature with some other MVs, the more popular include his appearance in MVs of Ariel Lin, Rainie Yang and Tanya Chuah.
Mike’s first TV drama was “7th Grade” in 2003/2004 starring alongside Ariel Lin. He did not play the main role, but he later reunited with Ariel again in 2004 TV drama “Love Contract” where he played as the leading actor.
In 2004 Mike He also had a short but catchy appearance in the highly rated TV drama “Say Yes Enterprise.”
2005 is a breakthrough year for Mike He, his TV dramas “Devil Beside You” with Rainie Yang and Express Boy with Xu Wei Lun were 2 of the best rated TV series in Taiwan that year.
Mike’s TV dramas are popular overseas, he has lots of fans in Japan, Korea, China and South East Asia as well as Western countries like Australia and USA.
Mike’s 2006 drama “Marry Me” (我們結婚吧) has just finished showing in Taiwan and will air in other countries soon.
Mike He has just finished filming TV drama “Exchange Love” with Rainie. The drama is highly anticipated as it features the same cast and production team of Devil Beside You.

From http://yummycelebrities.com

He has appeared in music videos of many artists including Ariel Lin and Rainie Yang. Since becoming a TV actor, he has been featured in several drama series. In 2007, he was reunited with Rainie Yang and Kingone for the series, Why Why Love. His latest series include Bull Fighting and Yukan Club.

From http://www.ampedasia.com

Mike He, who is busy shooting Sanli TV Station's drama <Bull Fighting>, is temporarily confirmed to be flying to Japan in mid-November to take up a role in the new j-drama <Yukan Club>, which stars Kat-Tun's Akanishi Jin. This is the first time another Taiwanese idol acts in a j-drama after Wilson Chen and Peter Ho.

Actually, Mike is taking up this role with a low pay of 30 over thousand Ringgits. In this show, he acts as a rich Arabian petroleum prince who has more than 10 fiances. Mike and one of the lead actresses, Suzuki Emi, has many scenes together. Thus he is currently busy brushing up his Japanese in order to let the filming go on more smoothly.

But because of this role, Mike is forced to be absent for the promotional activities of <Bull Fighting> which is airing soon, therefore creating headaches for the people at SanLi TV Station.

translated by xpinqs
source: China Press newspapers

He's got the lips
Taiwanese teen-idol Mike He has seven kissing scenes in love drama

HE has been in the business for hardly a year.
But Mike He Junxiang is already an expert when it comes to locking lips with female co-stars onscreen.
The 21-year-old made his showbiz debut in Li Sinje's music video Love Wrongly, where he shared a sizzling kiss with the Malaysia-born actress-singer.
He then went on to smooch singer Landy Wen in her music video Wish Me A Happy Birthday.
And in the idol drama Love Contract, Mike shares no less than seven kisses with his leading lady Lin Yichen.
He plays Yichen's love interest Ken, a reticent guy who is afraid to fall in love.
Tease him about his good fortune, and Mike blushes.
He said: 'It's actually very stressful to do kissing scenes! I don't dare to NG (no-good takes) too many times, because you don't want your co-star to think you are taking advantage.
'And if you NG too much, you will also lose the 'feel' of the kiss, and it will look very stiff on screen.'
He was discovered by talent scouts on the streets of Taipei a year ago and soon gained attention thanks to his good looks.
Mike, who also hosts Entertainment News with Lin Youwei, claims that he hadn't had much experience in kissing, since he had only one relationship before.
He is rather grateful to his 'first woman' Sin-je, who helped him get into the groove.
'She is a Best Actress after all, and she was very cool before our kissing scene. She just told me to treat her like a girlfriend, and she also took the lead in the kiss, so I felt very relaxed.'

NERVOUS
But when it came to Yichen, whom he has worked with before on other serials, Mike was more callous than nervous.
Recalling one of the scenes in Love Contract where the pair had to kiss underwater in a marine park, Mike joked that he was more worried about getting enough air than his co-star's safety.
He said cheekily: 'Yichen has better stamina than me. So the moment the director yelled cut, I just broke away from her to resurface and left her underwater. My life is more important!'
The kiss wasn't romantic for both of them either, because 'the water was salty, smelly and full of fish poo!'
And despite their on-screen chemistry, Mike flatly denies any romance.
He said: 'Her looks do fit my ideals, but we are actually not that familiar with each other yet. Anyway, I am not looking for love now.'

Pretty Boy, Taiwanese model/actor Mike He talks about love, love, love.

In Taiwan, you can't just be a host, model, singer or actor. Your job scope usually overlaps, and this is how it is with Mike He Jun Xiang (or Xiaomei, as he's affectionately called). The 21-year old was discovered as a model and made his acting debut in last year's idol drama Seventh Grade Students. This year, he plays Ken in Love Contract, along with young beauty Lin Yi Chen and other up-and-coming actors. Apart from this, he's also seen as co-host of E-News on TVBS.

So what does Mike have to say about his role in Love Contract, and what he thinks about love?

Teens: We're curious - your nickname is "Xiao Mei", literally means "little beauty" and is a name normally used for girls. So how did you get this name?

Mike He: When I was in high school, a very famous comedy actor in Taiwan called "He Yihang" came up with this very ugly character called "XiaoMei". And because our surnames are both "He", my classmates started calling me Xiaomei. But believe me, it wasn't meant to be a compliment. Ha ha! When I started hosting and acting, the netizens caught on to the name, and I've been called that ever since.

Teens: We see you most often as a host on E-News. Is that more stressful than acting?

Mike He: Not really - I think acting is much more difficult. There are so many aspects of your character that you've probably never experienced before, and there's always the nagging worry that you won't be convincing in that role. The only pressure I feel in hosting is to keep talking through out the whole show. But that isn't as difficult as acting.

Teens: You were a model before coming into hosting and acting. Why the jump in career paths?

Mike He: Yep, I started out as a model, but I did a couple of music videos as well - the one that got me spotted was the video I did with Malaysian singer Lin Sinjie. That was how I started acting - believe me, I never expected it to happen.

Teens: Speaking of music videos, one of your "famous" works is the music video that you did with Landy Wen for "Wish Me Happy Birthday", where you kiss her through the whole whole video...

Mike He: (Laughs) It was so embarrassing! When I first got to the set, the director told me that we'd be kissing in every scene. And we couldn't kiss passionately - the kisses had to be very gentle and sweet. We also had to keep the camera angles and storyline in mind. But it was fun - Landy's a very fun person to be with, and she was even more nervous than I was because it was her first time doing such scenes.

Teens: What did you folks say about the video?

Mike He: Well, they've seen it. But they don't like watching me to do kissing scenes - I think they get pretty embarrassed when they see me kissing someone. I mean, don't you think it's weird watching your son kissing a girl on telly? Ha ha!

Teens: Love Contract is your second idol drama, and also your second time working with the sae bunch of actors. Did that make working more enjoyable?

Mike He: Definitely! We know each other so well and we're all very good friends. So we didn't have that awkward phase where we all had to get used to each other. We could throw ourselves fully into character.

The difference with this serial is that I'm the male lead, and that means I have more scenes in the show. I was very worried that I would hold everybody up while filming because I couldn't do a good job.

Teens: What's your character like in Contract?

Mike He: Ken is quite a moody person. He's very grown up for his age, and looking at him you'd think he was a very quiet and introverted person. But there're times that he shocks his friends by telling outrageous jokes, or doing something totally out of character. And he's very dedicated to his girlfriend.

Teens: Which bit of Ken is most like you?

Mike He: I actually think the most important parts of our character are quite alike - when I get in mood, I can go absolutely bonkers and act outrageously. But most of the time, I'm pretty quiet and don't like to talk. You're mostly likely to find me sitting in a corner, looking like I'm thinking something.

Teens: Any unforgettable scenes?

Mike He: One - after the female lead's character became a vegetable - I had to tell her how I felt about her though she might not have been able to hear me. Her character's name is "Xiao Feng", which means "Little Winds". And I said to her, "If you die, I want you to stay as the wind, and I want to become a stone. We'll be able to touch each other all the time, and one day the wind will turn the stone into sand...". By the time I got to that line, I couldn't stand it and I started sobbing like a baby.

Teens: Your co-star Lin Yichen sang the closing theme for the serial, which is included on the OST for the show. So when are we gonna hear you singing?

Mike He: Er... never? (Exclaims) I really can't sing! I know I hang out with Energy and You Wei, who're all singers, but I really can't sing! My voice is probably only suitable for a compliation of nursery rhymes. Ha ha! (His co-stars in the room erupt in a fit of giggles.)

Teens: This show is all love - what's your take on love?

Mike He: There must be mutual trust in a relationship. And you have to be serious about every relationship you;re in. Tell the truth as far as you can... although there are times that while lies would be kinder. As long as you trust and understand each other, you won't have a problem in the relationship.

Teens: What kind of boyfriend would you make?

Mike He: Hmm.. my ex-girlfriends would probably say that I am a very caring boyfriend, that I am very tolerant and willing to give way to my partner. But I'm not a romantic. There are times that I'll give my partner surprise, but I'm not the most romantic person on normal days.

Teens: So do you believe in love at first sight?

Mike He: No. I'm the kind of person who needs to take time to get to know a person, their strengths and weaknesses, before I could even consider asking them to be my girlfriend.

and news number 2:

The newest TV romance to hit our small screens, Love Contract is a definite must-catch for all of you die-hard romantics out there. By Sterling Wong

Shakespeare famously wrote in A Midsummer Night's Dream that "the course of true love never did run smooth" but have you ever heard of love between two strangers arising from a contract?

Well, that's the unusual and intriguing premise of the latest Taiwanese idol drama, Love Contract, to hit local television screens.

Starring fresh-faced youngsters Mike He Jun Xiang and Ariel Lin Yin Chen, the drama tells the story of a bubbly and tomboyish college girl name Xiaofeng (Ariel) who, though seemingly blithe, actually hides a shameful secret nobody knows.

Her best buds decide to celebrate her birthday by contracting Ken (Mike) to go out with her after a Valentine's Day joke, and Xiao Feng initially rejects Ken and chooses to play cruel pranks on him instead. Of course, they do eventually fall in love after overcoming numerous obstacles, but not before everyone finds out about Xiaofeng's past and their worlds unravel.

Stars Of The Show

A big hit back when it was shown in Taiwan, Love Contract has made stars of its two leads, Mike and Ariel, and it's not difficult to see why. With a pair of incredibly soulful and hypnotic eyes and the cheekbones and build of a model (which he was), Mike has already charmed the socks of Taiwanese girls and is no doubt set to do the same here.

Unlike Mike, who's a relative newcomer and in his first leading role, doe-eyed and sweet-looking Ariel is young but very experienced, having starred in five idol dramas and two movies thus far, and she even garnered a Best Actress nomination at last year's prestigious Golden House Awards!

Television Is Not All Glamorous!

In the show, Mike and Ariel share a multitude of kisses, one of which actually took place underwater in a shark pool. Don't be fooled by the seemingly romantic scene though. Both of them siad that it wasn't exactly the best of situations kissing in the smelly, salty water infested with fish poop!

Milk admitted that he initially felt immense pressure having to act opposite award-nominee and proven actress Ariel but eventually gained enough in confidence and managed to create sizzling chemistry with her.

The Truth Is Out

So convincing were they as lovers that rumours soon arose that they might actually be dating in real life. Girls, can rest easy for now though, as Mike explained that he has been too busy to have a relationship but he did admit that looks-wise, Ariel would be ideal.

Landy Wen Most Unforgettable was kissing Mike He for 8 Hours 8.19.2005

For the filming of Landy Wen's new song's mv, the new generation idol Mike He was invited and passionately kissed with her for 8 hours, kissed until Landy's lips were chapped, but surprisingly said "what a horrible sight!"
Landy's new song "Wish Me a Happy Birthday", the lyrics talk about a girl who decides to forget her old love, and bravely find new love. Because of this the director especially arranged for Landy to sit alone at a KTV, for a scene of where she cries infront of a birthday cake. At first everyone worried about it being difficult to film for her, but who knew that once cameras started to roll, tears the size pearls came down, everyone complimented Landy's acting as being good & not showing it.
After the crying scene, was the kissing scene which made Landy extremely nervous, luckily her acting partner was the new generation idol Mike He, who has a lot of "experience" in kissing scenes, it was also their first time meeting. Mike very quickly brought Landy into the scene, and also kissed passionately & tenderly, almost adding up to 8 hours, causing Landy to almost not be able to manage any longer.
When asking Mike about his impressions on Landy? He says: "Previously seeing Landy on the screen, I felt that she is probably a very sexy, very warm girl, after working with her I discovered she is very cute and nice!" And Landy feels that Mike is a gentleman, most importantly his "kissing skills were #1"!!

Par šo es pārrēcos! :D

Отредактировано bumerbmw (19.08.2008 22:58)

Mike He published his childhood nude picture, book signing event packed with fans

28 Jun, Mike He have his book "The devil Prince" signing activity. In order to view the idol charisma, nearly 1000 fans gather at Taipei station. Mike is known as the killer of young girl, this time, in order to publish his book, he has put a lot of effort on it. His childhood nude pictures are also included, making the female fans turn blush and rate of heartbeat increased. The picture is taken together with his cousin and brother. Because three of them are playing crazily in the bathroom, his father, who love taking photo take down the nude picture. The nude picture in the book is only the backside, Mike said that there are front side want. If he put it into the book, there will be no imagination space. Mike saying that cause more imagination, people suggest him to put the frontside picture in his next book, the sales of the book will be sure more alarming. Mike in his book reveal his wish to be a martial arts star. Acting in so many idol drama, he wish that he can act in martial drama. His idol is Jackie Chan and hope that he can be like him, become a martial art star.

2008 gada ziņas.

Mike He, Joe Cheng have gone through the diary storm, friendship has changed? It is learnt that, although the two study at the same Chengwu Institute of Technology and in the same second-year tourism department, but this year the two have chosen different subjects, the start of school hours are also different, in the past Xiao Mei (Mike) takes Xiao Zhong (Joe) together to school scene is no more, since the start of of classes last week Xiao Zhong has been riding to school alone, round trip it costs about $1000 NT.

After Mike finished filming “Bull Fighting” he’s getting ready for a rest, at a time with no exposure, within the industry there were even rumours that he might not be renewing his contract with his management company TVBS, wanting to find self support of own place. Yesterday Mike’s management WuZiYi fought back about these rumours: “This is to create something out of nothing, even the productions unit is calling about this matter, but Xiao Mei’s contract still has one year to go before it expires, this is nonsense.”

As for the friendship between Xiao Zhong, WuZiYi also said there’s been nothing wrong. “Earlier when the two were filming, they visited each other, at the end of last year when it was Xiao Mei’s birthday, they also celebrated together with a whole bunch of friends.” The selection of course times are different, WuZiYi says: “They didn’t go together to choose the courses, each of them will consider their own work schedule’s progress to select the best course that fits into their schedule.”

Xiao Zhong’s management EnLiZe expresses, what ever courses Xiao Zhong chooses he’s planned it out, “He’s chosen courses that he know he has assurance, for example tourism english or restaurant management, we’ve tried to choose all courses to be in the same day, that way the work scheduling will be more convenient.” From the result of choosing the courses, Joe Cheng, Ethan Ruan and Danson Tang’s school semester seeing each other would be more often, the choice of times are also the same, but the 3 are all studying separately.

Mike He originally planned to be filming a movie after the Lunar celebration, but because the script hasn’t finished amending yet, he selected to take a break. This year his wish is to buy a house, as a result at the first of New Years he received a video game spokesperson ad, earnings for property is on the track with a good start. Also his contact lense ad has also renewed the contract, in his hands there is still, sanitary napkin, jewelery, health supplements, beverages and other advertisements, and idol drama “Devil Beside You” is being broadcasted in Hunan China with good ratings, again with re-runs, his popularity on the Mainland is increasing, the Mainland businesses are waving for him as well, so this year he’ll be considering entering the Mainland for filming.

Source: UDN
Translated by Cmiley

Mike Plays Cupid for Younger Virgin Brother ~ Rainie Ha Ha Laughs

Mike He & Rainie Yang consecutively partnered together for “Devil Beside You” and “Why Why Love”; and already seen as the best partners together on screen, fans hoped for electricity to spark between the two, rumours about them have also been spread before. But yesterday, Mike as a spokesperson for the United Way function revealed mistakingly, admitting that he had tried to introduce his “suspected still a virgin” younger brother to Rainie Yang, Rainie yesterday laughed loudly saying: “There was such an incident, but at that time I thought he was joking around, and his younger brother is too good, not really my type.”

Not able to be cupid, Mike still worked hard to compliment his brother, “He’s younger than me by a year, and he’s very naive, at the moment he’s getting ready for university, and hasn’t had a girlfriend before.” Everyone was interested in knowing if Mike (Xiao Mei)’s brother is also a “Xiao Xiao Mei”? He said: We’re both born quite similar in looks, but he’s a little shorter than I.”

Mike says, before he entered the industry, his brother already liked Rainie, one time while filming, my mother brought along my brother and younger sister to visit the filming, once my brother saw his idol, he was speechless. Then when Rainie found out his younger brother and sister liked her, when she released a new album he would give it to Mike, but emphasized: “I’m giving this to your brother and sister, none for you.”

Problem is, Mike and Rainie have filmed many intimate scenes, from intense kissing to bed rolling scenes, after watching the drama his brother probably can’t hold back his inner feelings? Mike shook his head: “Not sure, never asked him.” He usually took Rainie’s autographed pictures to exchange for his brother to do errands. As for Young Sis He, Mike yesterday said: “She’s a true fan of Twins, after the Edison picture scandal, til today she’s never seen one of those pictures, saying she will forever support Gillian.”

Wu Zun Films Ads Until Exhaustion, Wolfing Down Bian Dang; Mike He JunXiang Plays Qiao Feng and Turns “Dignified” Into “Angry”

Wu Zun and Mike He JunXiang are both beautiful young men who rely on their lovely faces to make a living. Fahrenheit’s Wu Zun has a lot of charm; from the beginning of the Chinese New Year to now, he has already accepted endorsement deals from four sponsors. From these ads alone, he has already earned almost 5,000,000 NT more than any of his other three bandmates. Mike He, who has just wrapped the idol drama Bull Fighting, has not been idle, either, having recently inked a huge deal to represent popular on-line game Tian Long Ba Bu On-line [Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils On-line].* (Translator’s Note: For those who don’t know, Tian Long Ba Bu [Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils] is a very famous (and well-beloved) wuxia novel by Jin Yong.)

After filming ads for colored make-up, eyeglasses, and electronic toys, Wu Zun’s newest ads are for massage chairs. For this new batch of ads, Wu Zun took on seven different “styles” and filmed from morning until night. He was so tired that he actually polished off two “bian dang’s”* in less than an hour! (Translator’s Note: A 便當 bian dang is basically a boxed meal; you can choose what goes in it. They’re really delicious! and large…)

Mike He gave his “virgin” ancient costume appearance to Tian Long Ba Bu On-line. He has never held a sword or a spear before, but, under the instruction of a martial arts teacher, he began to match Qiao Feng’s* “noble warrior” air. However, when the photographer asked him to be more “神氣 shen(2) qi(4) (dignified and imposing),” Mike put on a “生氣 sheng(1) qi(4) (angry)” expression instead. Everyone, then, teased him for his “hearing problem.” (Translator’s Note: Qiao Feng is the main hero of Tian Long Ba Bu. He is an extremely noble and fierce fighter… who has a very sad, tragic back story.)

Mike He busy filming drama, didn't forget online "practice kungfu".
Mike He in Mainland filming for Angie Cai new drama "Hua Wu Fei Xue", now rumour that it is going to stop its filming process temporary for changing the female lead. On 16th August, Mike, as the spokesperson for an online game came back to Taiwan to attend its activity. He clarify that he came back this time was not because of the stop filming, it has been scheduled. As far as we know, Mike originally has empty his schedule since April to film this drama. Now, the female lead is still hanging in vacancy. Originally, Mike has a movie contract on October. Now, he maybe cannot accept the contract. But he stressed that whether what had happen, he will try to finish filming this drama.

Mike as the spokesperson of the online game, in the advertisment he said that he played the game till night and forgot to go toilet. Some people thought that he was bluffing. In order to prove that what he said is correct, he played it directly in front of everyone. But due to his poor skill, while playing, he keep on shouting "I am almost die, let me fill the blood." At last, he admit defeat. He said that when he was playing online game, he will use some mischievous name as he doesn't want people to know. He also said that they are some players who use "He Xiao Mei" and his character in the drama "Shen Ruo He" to play with him. "I do not believe, and said it is impossible."

Aug 18 2008

Mike He hug female fans, other fans jealous
Mike He yesterday had attended Citywalk Teen-summer school" activity. There are 400 fans attending this activity. While he enter the activity site, fans started to shouting and whistling. The atmosphere was very warm. Maybe Mike is a bit tense, while he was walking onto the stage, he almost trip, fortunately he didn't felt down. On stage, Mike talked about his school time where he went to play beach volleyball, and went holiday at Bali. As Mike had said it out, the host was asking is Mike going with male or female? Fans started to screamed until Mike said "Both male and female". Mike and his fans also share the interest of reading. He mention that in secondary time, he was the top three students in his school. But after that, because he was more interested in sport, causes his school result decline. He also talked about his experience of copy other people homework and tell the fans please don't learn this bad attitude. Besides that, Mike also mention that he did well in sport and has won many awards before.

Next, Mike choose five fans to play games together. During the game, one of his fans ask him to give her a hug. After Mike hugging her, he continue hug the other fans who stand beside. This cause the other fans who didn't get the hug felt jealous. The other three fans on stage asked Mike why they didn't have hug? Mike answer is "Because you didn't request!". The host in order to calm the situation ask the three fans to take picture together with Mike. They took this opportunity to hug Mike.

After that, the organiser of citywalk activity awarded a certificate to Mike who is apponted as an official today. They also gave Mike a whip that let Mike flashback about his teenager time. Mike said that "When I am in secondary, I am more rebels, got one time I talk back to my father, and this cause him unhappy. He used the baseball bats to hit me. As I am afraid, I used my hand to avoid it from hitting me, but I hurt my own hand." Lastly, Mike encouraged his fans to study, after that they can earn more money and can come to Taiwan visit him.

In addition, Taiwan's artists Ethan Ruan gets popular, Mike is asked whether he will worried about this popularity will influence him or not, Mike answered "I have went to Mainland to film drama for a few months, I do not know what is the current trends of Taiwan idol drama now. But we are from different style and image, Taiwan have different series and born different artists, I don't think this will cause any harm to other artists. I also hope Taiwan e-circle can have different type of artists as this is better for its development."

Aug 18 2008

Mike He comes to Hong Kong, fullfill his two wishes.

Mike He will come to Hong Kong tonight to attend "Citywalk Teen-summer school" activities and serves as instructors to test students about their moreal, intellectual, physical, social and aesthetic. Mike admits that he comes to Hong Kong, he wish to eat the seafood and enjoy the night. Although he only comes to Hong Kong for one day, he has already dated with TVB host to eat seafood together. Plus, the organiser has arranged for him to stay in a hotel that can enjoy the night view of Victoria Harbour Seaviews. It is indeed fullfill his two wishes.

Aug 16 2008

nu tas video ar to 8 stundu skūpstīšanos

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=mfVGDsJ2RJw

Man patika. Tikai skūpstīšanās tik otraja daļā sākas. :D

Tāds mīļš video! ES biju redzējusi tikai fanu veidotos video. kur fragmenti bij ņemti no šī arī! Foršs! :D

aha. foršs. Ah, gribu Mike un Rainie atkal kopā... Un smieklīgi, ka viņš cenšas Reiniju un savu mazo brāli savest... :D  Nabaga viņa brālis, kurš fano par Reiniju un var skatīties, ka Mikes ar Reiniju skūpstās... ĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀ... smagi.

albalonga написал(а):

Nabaga viņa brālis, kurš fano par Reiniju un var skatīties, ka Mikes ar Reiniju skūpstās... ĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀ... smagi.

Aha! Es brīnos, kā viņš vispār spēj skatītos tos kadrus!

Mike cant stand loneliness, keeps operating

This article is by Papaya Xia, she reports her article calling herself AhXia.

Ah Xia heard that Mike Ho is filming HWFX in Mainland Hengdian, for the reason that the place is far and not buzzy, when there's no scenes for Mike to film, he'll get very bored. Thus, he spent 20,000 NTP to buy 2 Helicopter controller toy and 1 Car controller toy, the crew tells AhXia that Mike who appears to be cool is actually very playful offscreen.

Knocks people with Car Controller
Just playing the toy car isn't fun enough, he even uses the car to knock his manager, one of the helicopter was even spoilt by him, he's such an naughty kid, this is too much! Luckily, his manager is polite to him, if I'm there and he uses his car to knock AhXia, I'll definitely use my boobs to spoil the car, lets see who is stronger.

Mike sees blood and fall sick, gratifies toes; Congratulates Rainie, Monday October 6, 2008 Taiwan
Mike sees blood and fall sick, gratifies toes

XiaoMei] Mike He is currently filming new drama Wu Jian You Ai (originally Hua Wu Fei Xue), rides on horse, practices wushu and shooting, learning almost everything causing himself to have injuries all over. Recently, he hurt his leg as he was running knocking down as he trip causing his right toe's nail and flesh to separate, bleeding profusely at the scene. The weather changes are big these few days and Mike had Gastroenteritis (Gastrics problems) caused by his flu, problems after problems, it is seriously terrible for him.

Angie Chai's new drama Wu Jian You Ai has been filming for 5 months already, it underwent changing of the script, changing of director, changing of female lead, the entire filming process has went through a lot of problems. Mike He is filming in Hengdian, during the first few days when he reach the team, he had diarhea everyday, horsing riding also gave him a lot of problems as the horse isn't under control, keep shitting and urinating, horse riding also caused Mike's upper legs to hurt, and his feet are growing away from each other, lucikly the horse riding teacher taught him some tips to overcome his fears and to develop relationship with the horse. Within 3 days, he was able to ride happily and quickly on the horse, even the crew praised that he has got talent.

Mike is trying very hard to throw away his idol bagage, riding on a horse, gun shooting, wushu is all done by himself, one day when he was filming one scene, because the director want to start filming, thus, Mike start run causing his foot to hit the rock and his nail got separated from his toe. However, he didn't realise until he feels the cooling sensation at his toe, then he realises that his slipper is already stained with blood. It hurts so much that he wasn't able to wear shoe for a week, and they can only show the upper body of him in the scenes.

Mike had endless illnesses as he films Wu Jian You Ai, he returned to Taiwan last week to rest (and attend lessons). He had cough and flu with led to Gastroenteritis but he's a strong Capricon, he won't even say when he's sick, he even jokes when his toe is injured, gratifying on his own toe. When he practices Wushu, he have to practice for 17 hours non-stop.

There are a lot of problems with Wu Jian You Ai, Mike admits that his feelings are definitely affected but it is all out of his control, he can only say 'good things are with more challenges'. Since he accepted, he have to finish it, this drama will finish by the end of this month.

Mike congratulates Rainie

Mike and Rainie acts in WWL together, in the end, Rainie was nominated in the Best Actress but Mike didn't. When Mike knows of this news, he congrates Rainie generously.

Mike has been staying in Hengdian since June for Angie Chai's new drama Wu Jian You Ai, he have to wear thick and heavy clothes in hot summer, normally when one cut is finished, he is already wet and 'drenched' and he have to dry his clothes with a fan. He says 'it is okay that I am not nominated this time, I can depend on Wu Jian You Ai to fight for the drama king.'

credit to Rainbowie @ http://smart52030.niceboard.net/forum.htm

Profils

* Vārds: 賀軍翔 (贺军翔) / He Jun Xiang
* Angļu vārds: Mike He
* Tā pat arī pazīstams kā: 賀小美 / He Xiao Mei
* Profesija: Actor and model
* Dzimšanas diena: 1983-Dec-28
* Dzimšanas vieta: Taiwan
* Garums: 180cm
* Svars: 66kg
* Horoskops: Mežāzis
* Ķiniešu zodiaks: Cūka
* Asinsgrupa: B

Biogrāfija

Mike He sāka savu karjeru nofilmējoties mazā lomā populārā Taivānas seriālā. Viņš piesaistīja lielu skaitu skatītāju un kļuva populārs pēc tam, kad viņš parādījās vairākos izklaides šovos pa TV. Viņš pozēja vairākiem žurnāliem un nofilmējās vairākām reklāmām un kļuva populārs ar savu skaisto figūru, pievilcošo ārieni un apburušo smaidu. Tad viņš parādījās vairākos mūzikas video ar Valen Hsu un Angelica Lee pirms viņam iedeva vadošo lomu tēlošanā. Mike turpina parādīties mūzikas video un populārākie no tiem bija Ariel Lin’s un Rainie Yang’s mūzikas video.

Mike's pirmais mini seriāls bija "Seventh Grade" 2003/2004 gadā. Viņam bija jau iedota galvenā lomā blakus Ariel Lin neskatoties uz to, ka tā bija viņa pirmā nopietnā loma. Modeļa darbs bija kaut kas, kamā viņš turpināja strādāt un pozēja reklāmām un arī reklāmām televīzijā. Viena no viņā vispopulārākajām reklāmām bija reklāma apakšveļas kompānijai, kura saņēma masveidā recenzijas un atziņas no medijas un faniem. Viņš atkal strādāja kopā ar Ariel Lin 2004 gadā TV drāmā "Love Contract" un viņam bija īsa, bet āķiga parādīšanās "Say Yes Enterprise".

2005 gads bija Mike pagrieziena punkts, viņa vadošie TVmini seriāli "Devil Beside You" ar Rainie Yang un "Express Boy" ar Xu Wei Lun bija divas vislabāk novērtētākie TV seriāli Taivānā. Viņa TV drāmas bija populāras arī aiz jūras.

TV Seriāli

* Bull Fighting (TTV/SETTV, 2007)
* Yukan Club (NTV, 2007)
* Why Why Love (CTS, 2007)
* Marry Me! (CTS/TVBS-G, 2006)
* Express Boy (TVBS-G, 2005)
* Devil Beside You (CTV, 2005)
* Love Contract (TVBS-G, 2004)
* An Shi Ai Mei Hui (2004)
* Say Yes Enterprise The Graduate (TTV, 2004)
* Seventh Grade (TVBS, 2003)

Ģimenes locekļi: Vecāki, jaunāks brālis un māsa
Hobiji: Gulēšana, nodarboties ar vingrošanu
Kolikcionē: Saulesbrilles
Mīļakie sportaveidi: Basketbols, Volejbols, Boks
Mīļakās krāsas: Melnā, Baltā, Zilā
Mīļākais ēdiens: Šokolādes piens un steiks
Mīļakais anime varonis: Doraemon
Mīļakie aktieri: Ekin Cheng un Takeshi Kaneshiro
Meitenes ideāls: Rainie Yang
Meitenēs mīl: Garus matus, individualitāti
Mīļākā filma: Džeims Bonds 007