TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Aktrises un aktieri » Rain (Bi)/ 비

Rain (Bi)/ 비

Сообщений 21 страница 30 из 30

Rain, ‘MBC Special - Here Comes Rain’ Preview, Saturday September 27, 2008 Korea
A preview for singer Rain’s 5th album comeback special, “Here Comes Rain” on MBC has been released to the public and it has fans excited.

During the MBC Special - ‘I Am Lee Young Ae’ which aired on the 26th, a short segment of Rain in the recording studio working on his 5th album and an interview for the Hollywood movie, Ninja Assassin was revealed to the audience.

The preview began with Rain referring to his upcoming album in October and then leading into his interview regarding Ninja Assassin to which he said, “I’ve finally become a hero.”

The full special will air at 9:55PM (KST) on October 10th.

source: seoulfull
credit: newsen

[реклама вместо картинки]
Rain’s New Title Track To Be Released In 4 Languages, Wednesday September 24 2008 Korea
Despite his criticisms of his English, Rain is releasing his title song in four different languages to cater to his fans worldwide.

His title song will be recorded in Korean, Chinese, Japanese and English. However the albums release date has still not yet been announced.

Rain will be attending the Busan Film Festival on October 3rd as an actor.

source: seoulbeats

Rain’s album cover released, Monday October 6, 2008 Korea
Rain's comeback is nearing. The cover of his 5th Korean Album was released earlier today and so far his official Fan Club the Clouds are hyped up with anticipation.

The album entitled "Rainism" is said to be a mix between Rain's inner emotions including Anger and hidden secrets he has stored inside throughout the years.

Rain will officially return to Korea with a private showcase on October at the MBC Dreamcenter at Ilsan.

Rain’s MBC special will air on October 10th and his comeback stage will also be featured on MBC the following week on October 17th.

credits:
seoulbeats
Nikki@af.net

Rain’s 5th album jacket image revealed

Rain’s 5th album jacket image marks the start of his comeback. His 5th album “Rainism” jacket image and comeback showcase schedule has now been released to the public.

Rain’s 5th album shows his charm and sophistication, and the main image and expression of the album is shown as a mature production. Because of the male dancers in line (in the second picture above), one of his charms revealed in the image is one of being strong.

His J.Tune Entertainment agent said, “On October 17, Rain will comeback with ‘Rain Comeback Showcase “Me, Rain, Dance.”‘” Invited fans will also get the chance to see this showcase performance on October 9 at the MBC Dream Concert.

On October 10, MBC will air its special “It’s Raining” and on the 17th the “Rain Comeback Showcase ‘Me, Rain, Dance,’” providing two weeks in a row of Rain special shows.

Meanwhile, Rain’s second teaser video will be released through online portal sites on October 8.

source: seoulfull
credit: Review Star

Rain, humble childhood, Saturday October 11, 2008 Korea
Rain was interviewed on the MBC special Rain Returns.

Here, he talked about his humble childhood of experiencing his mother's death and poverty.

Currently, he is living luxuriously with because of his hardwork and success but before all this he lost his mother and his rebellious yet poor childhood.

Rain has starved for almost a week because his family was so poor. He wondered why his life was so hard and thought that the world has turned its back on him.

He said that he didn't even have clean water at his home to drink. One day, he drank water which he had boiled a few days earlier and felt something like sand as he drank. He realized that it was an egg that a cockroach had hatched.

His father had gone bankrupt and his mother has been ill at the same time. Thus, his difficult childhood worsened. He did not want to be hungry again so he started to learn dancing which had become all he was.

Rain became top singer and dancer in Korea 2 years after his debut which was three years after his mother had passed away.

Last thing he did for his mother was to make him an instant seaweed soup which he bought at a liquor store for his mother. He still regrets that it was the last thing he did for her before she left this earth.

He was very hurt that no one would help his family or even condole his family during that time.

This special episode showed how much Rain had worked to be this successful. Let's await for his return soon!

source: hancinema

Rain's Six to Five Fashion Show / Concert, Tuesday December 23, 2008 Korea
[реклама вместо картинки][реклама вместо картинки]
When you attend World Star Rain's (real name Jung Ji Hoon) fashion line launch, you not only get treated to a fashion show of the clothing line ...no sirree! You also get to go to a concert! Rain himself walked down the runway dressed in Six to Five. Later, he wore Six to Five clothes and performed Rainism, I Do and Touch Ya.

The mega-star revealed in the Six to Five press conference that since young, one of his dreams was to become a fashion designer. He wanted to make clothes since childhood. The collection embodies Rain's personal fashion tastes. It is close to his heart and he shows how he would put together ensembles and how he would wear the clothes he would want to put on. In short, if you wear Six to Five, you would be dressing very much like Rain (this refers to clothes for men of course!).

Rain launched his Six to Five collection on 23 December 2008 at Ilsan, Seoul.

Maybe he should explain why he calls his fashion label Six to Five. Aren't you curious?

Pics credit: Newsen
Credit:k-pooped

Dažas reklāmas!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9E7ogbkHTs[/youtube]
[RAIN(bi)] CF "NATE STORY"(all in one) English sub
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwG6Ya5fJAM[/youtube]
šis kopsavilkums man ļoti patīk! :D
Tas saucas veidojot reklāmu!
Rain (Bi) - 061201 SKT NATE CF NG
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdTjzI2iwow[/youtube]
Rain - Nate CF/ NG
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFRguzehv6Y[/youtube]
RAIN CF NATE - DANCE BATTLE WITH NAMJIN
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBHrz2owLLM[/youtube]
RAIN CF NATE - PINK GIRL
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abm0zSYVxI8[/youtube]

http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp86/OHNoMochi/rain_20090122_seoulbeats.jpg

Rain and Ha Ji Won’s Full Love Story, Friday January 23, 2009 Korea

Rain’s edited “Love Story” MV starring “Hwang Jin Yi” actress Ha Ji Won is finally going to have a proper ending after all.

J. Tune Entertainment is releasing another repackaged album of “Rainism”, and in it will contain the full 50 minute “Love Story” MV. Rain is also planning to transform his epic music melodrama into a theatrical play.

source: seoulbeats

J. Tune Entertainment izlaidīs vēlvienu pārveidoto "Rainism" albūmu, un tajā ietilps pilnais 50 minūšu "Love Story" videoklips. Rain plāno arī pārveidot savu episko mūzikas melodrāmu par teatrālu lugu.

1,000 Japanese Fans Flock to Airport to See Rain, Monday January 12, 2009 Korea
Rain / Bi went to Japan on January 11th because he scheduled a two day fan meeting to promote his new Rainism album for Asia. The fan meetings are scheduled on January 12th in Tokyo and Januarty 14th in Osaka. More than 1200 fans went to see him at the Narita airport in Tokyo, however most didn't get to see him because Rain arrived earlier than expected.

The first fan meeting was held at the Tokyo Okura Hotel. Here's a Q&A session translated by dsl99a@Rain-USA, SexyBi. Credit: dada@RainHK:

The session started off with a big screen with the words "My Story". There was a slide show of pictures of Rain from his younger days until the present. From days of his 1st album to the 5th, ending with the words 12 January 2009 -- New Year Rain's Fan Meeting. The wording of name then smoked up before disappearing. His silhouette could be seen under luminous lighting, and this was followed by the loud screams of the audience, and then he appeared on stage.

The following were some of the questions given to Rain:

Q: Who was the last person you spoke too since yesterday? Aside from work-related phone calls?
R: Nobody called me, I didn't have any personal phone calls.

Q: You like sexy women?
R: Yes.

Q: Do you like the body appearance of sexiness, or the connotation of sexiness?
R: (After thinking for a long time...) The body appearance of sexiness.

Q: Which is the most dissatisfying or most satisfying part of your body?
R: I'm satisfied with everything, there are no parts of me where I'm not satisfied. My thighs used to be thick (big), now that I've lost weight, they are thinner, I'm able to wear more good-looking jeans.

Q: You can see that your fans who are here today are in their 30's, 40's and 50's. What do you think?
R: To me, every person is just like a young girl, everyone harbors the same spirits like that of a young girl's.
(The MC then enabled Rain to present a song to this crowd of 'young girls', he chose "I Do")

Q: Have you had an idol before? Have you met this person ever since you became famous?
R: (He mentioned 2 Korean band members) After I became famous I got to meet one of them, I've even collaborated with one of them before.

Q: You've now released a new album, will you then hold a concert?
R: Should be starting a concert tour in March, if time is tight, then it will most likely start late April.

Specially want to mention that Rain is a very kind-hearted person. At that time because there was no proper air circulation at the meeting site, the temperature was too high, and some people started to faint. Rain saw this, he got very anxious, kept on saying, "I am here wanting to give everyone a good time, not to get all of you sick, you must take care of yourselves, if you don't feel good just call out to the staff, they will take you to a proper place. If you fall sick because of me, I will feel burdensome (or feel responsible)." During the midst of answering questions, he kept bringing up this issue, kept on asking, anyone out there not feeling good? He then saw the same person who had fainted earlier, who had returned after resting. He gave out a sigh of relief and said that it was good to see her, otherwise he'd felt very sorry.

- He changed 3 times throughout the session.
- He was very playful and cute, sat on a chair on stage answering question, kept swinging the chair left and right. He kept playing with his mic too to the point where this fan thought he might have dropped it.
- Total of 7 songs were sung, same songs in both sessions.

Ziemassvētku reklāmiņa! :D
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h3UNXBshos[/youtube]

http://www.manlymovie.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/theprince.jpg

un viņš atkal ir holivudas filmā

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Aktrises un aktieri » Rain (Bi)/ 비