TelenovelesLV

Îáúÿâëåíèå

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Èíôîðìàöèÿ î ïîëüçîâàòåëå

Ïðèâåò, Ãîñòü! Âîéäèòå èëè çàðåãèñòðèðóéòåñü.

Âû çäåñü » TelenovelesLV » Queer as Folk » Lost and found, Alby un Cravey QAF fanfic

Lost and found, Alby un Cravey QAF fanfic

Ñîîáùåíèé 1 ñòðàíèöà 20 èç 92

Chapter 6

New York

Justin’s POV

And there I was – in Sydney’s kitchen in front of death fish she just killed. She was right – it was just a fucking fish I bought for dinner and I couldn’t even kill it. I felt so incapable, so fucking weak. “Never aim a target you can’t conquer”, I still heard her voice in my head. Fuck, did I always aim on targets I can’t conquer. But I conquered Brian, didn’t I? He was mine. Fuck, he even asked to marry him, but I blew it up. I lost him. I went to this big and cold city. I thought it was my destiny. I thought Brian wanted me to go. To be the best possible homosexual I can be. To be the best possible person I can be. However, it was wrong. It all was wrong. I was in my best when I was with him; I made the right decisions when I was with him. Without him, I felt so lost. I remember those two years after I moved to New York. Lindsay was right – New York’s art world was waiting for me. I had just to show up. I was a sensation. Everybody wanted to meet me, talk to me. In Pittsburgh, I always felt like just a shadow of Brian. My friends were his friends, my home was his loft, and even all my fucking paintings were about him. Now in New York I was the center of everything. Everybody was interested in me because of me, not because I was that little blond boy who could hold Brian Kinney’s interest. Brian came to New York few times but I was too busy for him – I had so many events to attend, people to meet, interviews to give. I was fucking popular. Fuck, I still can remember the art show we went to together. There was this sexy Broadway actor John Winfield. He was gay idol for years. He came to us and started to talk to me. He totally ignored Brian and flirted with me. Fuck, it felt so amazing. All my life was mostly going around Brian since I was seventeen and met him. Then suddenly I felt I don’t needed him anymore. I suddenly could take care of everything myself, could make money by myself. First time in my life, I felt independent and it was so great. I didn’t noticed it then but every day I pushed Brian further and further away. Yeah, officially, we were together but we weren’t close anymore. We were becoming strangers. Then Brian made a move. He said that he’s angry at himself for pushing me to go to New York in the first place. But most of all he’s angry at himself for the decision to call of the wedding. However, he is ready to make it right. He said again that he would do anything, be anything to make me happy because he loves me. He said he’s ready to move to New York. I remembered that amazing feeling of happiness when he told me all this on phone. He asked me to come to Pittsburgh for few days to help him pack everything, to help him leave his life in Pittsburgh and move to New York. I promised I come but I didn’t. I stayed too long in some fucking art show and missed my plane. I waited for next one. I tried to call Brian but he didn’t answer. I was still in airport when Michael called and told me bad news. Daphne was dead. After I didn’t come Brian got drunk and high in Babylon. He called Daphne. She went to take him home and then it happened – some drunk motherfucker crushed into them. Daphne was dead in the exact moment. Brian had his leg broken. It was my fault. I was fucking selfish little twat. Daphne died because of me and Brian could have died because of me. I just couldn’t face him. I couldn’t face anyone in Pittsburgh. I didn’t go to funeral – I just couldn’t. I stopped answering calls. Brian never called anyway. It was almost year ago. Now I was all by myself. I had changed my phone number. One or twice a month I sent e-mail to my mother to tell her that I’m ok. But that’s it, no other connections to Pittsburgh, to my old life. No strings attached, no friends, no job. Nothing. Yes, I was popular those two first years in New York, but after Daphne died, I lost it all. I closed myself in my apartment; I almost didn’t go out for weeks. I tried to paint but I couldn’t. I pushed myself but all my work was just a shit and I knew it. It wasn’t even half as good of what I made in those two years but even those paintings wasn’t nearly as good as I did when I lived in Pittsburgh. Let’s face it – Brian always was my muse. Fuck, it only took me to loose him to understand that.
So here I was – I owned old gallery what was closed. I had no money so I couldn’t open it. My landlord threw me out of my fancy apartment because I hadn’t paid two months already. I needed a place to stay. Fast. I needed to paint something and sell. I needed to make money or I’ll be totally out of it and left with only two options – find some job here in New York – as a waiter or something, or return back to the Pitts. I could imagine doing first one but I refused even to consider the second. I had trained myself not to think about the Pitts, about people I used to know there, about him… I never even in my thoughts mentioned his name. It was easier to just erase it all, to leave it all behind. It was the only way I could live it through, to fucking stay alive.
And then I met her. Fuck. The first moment I saw her – I felt something so familiar, so warm. It was all about her – Sydney’s temple is so fucking Brian’s loft alike, just a bit bigger and more light from the ceiling windows. And fuck – Brian would hate so many purple and violet. But it still was his impeccable, modern, expensive style what dominated in here. Now, when I look around – kitchen is planned the same way as Brian’s and you can find just fucking beer and Evian in her fridge. It made me smile. Strange, isn’t it? I tried so hard to forget everything about Brian, to forget his eyes, his style, his name. But then Sydney opened the door just before I was able to knock and that was it. She returned all my memories and suddenly I could remember it all with smile on my lips. She drove the same car, she drank too much, she fucked everything what moves, she didn’t let people easily in her life, she knew how to make money and she loved her work. She was worried about carbs and fats in her food even through her body was perfect. Fuck, she liked to walk around naked with no shame, no complex. She knew she is beautiful, sexy, and incredible. She even talked like Brian. And she called me “birthday boy”. God, when she did it, I heard Brian’s voice when he called me Sunshine. I couldn’t help but smile. Yes, I’ve lost Brian, but now I have Sydney and all the memories she had returned to me and I could never thank her enough. I lost Brian but I won’t loose her. It wasn’t just a need, it was determination, it was a sudden main goal of my life. You can call me fucking crazy but I just knew – I can at last get back on track only if I’m around her, because she made me feel again. Feel something good, something warm in my chest.
Sydney came out of bathroom. She was naked – of course. She was cursing at herself. I could guess she had forgotten something in her bedroom. She went there and soon returned back to bathroom with some little flask in her hand. She didn’t even look at me. Not for a moment as if I didn’t exist at all, as if she had forgotten I live here now. But I knew she remembers. Just like she perfectly remembers my name but still gonna call me “birthday boy”. I knew Brian so well and that meant – I know Sydney too. Eight years ago under the streetlamp at “Babylon”, I met a God. Yesterday desperately hunting for new apartment, I met Goddess.
I quickly put fish back into fridge, washed my hands and went to living room. I took my sketchbook. Just last night I started new one and now it was already half full. I drew all night. There were parts of naked woman on each page. Her breasts, legs, hands, belly, butt. There where her face, stubborn nose and her eyes. After a year suddenly I felt need to draw again, paint again. I had image in my mind. I tried to sketch it just the way I see it. It wasn’t first time I’m sketching a woman. I had done it in PIFA years ago. But it was just a task in art class. I was never before interested in woman’s body, it never looked beautiful for me. But Sydney isn’t just some woman. She’s fucking Goddess. No, I’m not attracted to her body, I’m still gay. But she is fucking special and no one can deny it. I remember what Jack told me about her. She don’t do girlfriends, she doesn’t even do friends. But she looks after people around her, she helps people without taking any credit. She screams at you, she abuses you but in the end, she makes the best out of you: better musician, better person.
Sydney went out of bathroom. Naked just as I expected. I smiled to myself and put my head deeper into sketchbook. I remember perfectly how to play those games. I was queening out and Syd felt not so good about how she had acted about my good intentions about dinner. I heard she opened the fridge and took another beer. But she didn’t go straight back to her bedroom. She stood there as waiting for something. I acted as if I don’t see her, don’t hear her. However, I heard perfectly as she walked closer to me in living room. I saw with my side sight how she was going through her enormous collection of CD’s. At last, she chose one and put on. The music was loud, full of noisy guitar sounds and beats. Then the low and angry voice started to sing:

“I try to make it through my life, in my way, there's you
I try to make it through these lies, and that's all I do

Just don't deny it,
Don't try to fight this ,and deal with it
and that's just part of it,

If you were dead or still alive
I don't care, I don't care
Just go and leave this all behind
Cause i swear (i swear),i don't care”

I didn’t look up from my skatchbook, but with side sight I noticed that Sydney went to the window and lit a cigarrete. For a moment she looked through the window, then turned around, exhaled cloud of smoke and said:
- So, do you like them?
My hand stopped moving for a moment. Did she really asked my opinion about the music? I wasn’t ready to give up so easily. I didn’t answer anything, just shook my shoulders a bit and continued drawing.
- I don’t know… - She took a deep inhale. – Maybe I should sign them. They’re angry and the lyrics are good. What do you think?
It was too much for me. I looked up from sketchbook and met Sydneys straight gaze.
- Are you really asking me if you should sign this band?
She looked around the room as if looking for someone.
- Is there anyone else here? – She asked ironically.
- No, it’s just… - I didn’t know what to say. – I think their ok. – It was all I could think of.
- There fucking light years far from ok, but I can get them there. – She said proudly, with little smirk on her face. – First of all I need to change their name. They call themselves “Aeroamerica”. Can you fucking imagine that?
I smiled a little. She stood their naked, smoked her aromatic cigarettes and tried to make a conversation with me. I tried not to smile.
- Yeah, I guess “Aeroamerica” sounds a bit inappropriate.
- Hmmm, okay. – She just said. - By the way – I’m going to “Avalon”. Have you been there?
- No. – I have been just to “Heaven” – the only Manhattan’s gay club since I moved to New York. And I hadn’t been clubbing for a long time now.
- You should come. – Sydney said. – On Thursday’s they let new bands play all night. Ex-“Aeroamerica” will play tonight. Their bassist is gay.
- Nice, but I wanna finish my drawing. – I said. I didn’t want Sydney to introduce me to another Jack who would try to get in my pants. I guess I just wasn’t ready for that yet.
- Well, as you wish. – Sydney said and went to music system to turn off the music.
- No, let it on. – I said.
She didn’t say anything. Just went to her bedroom and I stared at her body from behind. She moved so gracefully and easy. I started new sketch fastly.
She went put of her bedroom after about half an hour. She was dressed in purple, very tight pants, black high heel boots, and black top and black leather jacket. She looked gorgeous.
- Have a nice evening, birthday boy. – She said as she went to the door. Then she stopped for a moment and turned around. – Hey, do you know how to make sushi?
- I… I… - I was very shocked. – Yes, I think I…
Syd interrupted me.
- I love sushi. – She said metter-of-factly and was gone through the door.
I sat there for a while looking at closed door and smile came onto my face. I remembered dead fish in fridge. Now I knew exactly what I’m gonna make tomorrow for dinner.

Lyric credit to Apocalyptica – I don’t care

Nu te visa nodaļa

Chapter 7

March 4, 2008, Friday

New York

Sydney POV

Headache is awful. Especially if you have spent all night in “Avalon” listening to new bands whom mostly don’t know how to play or sing at all. So you sit there, drink your twenty-something tequila shot and hope to hear at least one good performance through all night. And fuck it, but I got what I hoped for. I made happy ex-“Aeroamerica” when I told them I’m signing them and then “Glorious Scout” made me happy, because they old soloist was back. Fuck, fresh-blood-color-lips looked amazing in her short, black dress and big, black boots. I was pretty wasted by the time she showed up but of course, it didn’t stop me. It took me some time to get her a bit drunk and convince to go with me, because she thought she like cock not cunt. Hunting girls I like and turning them into at least bi if not dykes I always enjoy the most. It is game and I love to race. And I am pretty convincing if I want something a lot. I tasted her lips in backroom of “Avalon”. It was mix of different berries on her lips. They were so fucking sweet. I led her to orgasm with my hand, but that wasn’t enough for me. I wanted to see her naked, I wanted to taste other lips of hers. I wanted to fuck her with my tongue. I wanted to make her never forget this night. Usually I take my tricks to temple. It’s always handicap being on your own territory. However, she was the one who drove and she took us to her apartment without asking. It was small, dark dump but she felt relaxed there so it was fine with me. It was morning when after ten-plus orgasms (I lost the count after the tenth) for both of us I fell asleep all sweaty, tired and still drunk. When I woke up, I found my blonde girl still asleep. Her lips were still bright red, but not from chap stick. It was my hard kisses what made them sore. Her blonde hair was messy and her head was on my breasts, her hand gently resting on my belly. For a moment, it felt quite good, but just for a moment. I wasn’t that type of dyke who cuddles in the morning after good sex. I never even stay till fucking morning, so what the hell I’m still doing here. I got up and there it was – terrible headache. I looked at my Swatch – it was fucking 2 pm. I couldn`t believe I had slept fucking half of the day. I went to the small bathroom and peed. Then I put on my clothes and took my car keys from little kitchen table. Headache was still terrible. The blonde opened her eyes.
- Good morning. – She said with smile on her lips.
- Hay. – I just said and continued dressing.
- You were amazing. – She said with dreamy look on her face. She got up from the bed and came closer to me. Her body naked and skin so pale. She looked beautiful. She put her hand on my shoulder. – I just never thought that… God, I never felt anything so great.
- The pleasure was mind. – I simply sad and sat on her bad to put on my boots.
She sat next to me and hugged me from behind.
- When will I see you? – Her mouth was so close to my ear I could feel her warm breath on it.
Fuck. This moment is why I never spend the night with trick and never let anyone spent all night in temple. There had been only one exception. Fuck, I will never make that mistake again. Won`t let anyone close.
- Sorry, baby. – I said and stood up. – It was just a one-night stand. But don’t worry – there are a lot beautiful women in New York. And till last night you were interested in men anyway…
- But I’m not. Not anymore. – I heard tears in her voice. – It was the best night ever. You are the best. No man had ever made me feel like you did last night.  I… I love you. – Yes, here they were – tears in her eyes.
Fuck.
I came closer and put my hand on her cheek.
- It’s ok. – I said. – You’ll get over me. Trust me – I’m not someone to fall in love with. You’ll find some sweet girl and be happy.
- But I don’t one some girl. I want you. – She put her arms around me and tried to kiss me. I didn’t let her.
- Sorry, you can’t have me. – My voice has become harsh.
- Please. – Now, she was crying. – Please…
I hate when they cry. I never cry. Not since I was sixteen and my parents threw me out of house with just one bag and fifty bucks in my pocket. They said I must forget I have ever had parents, because they will forget they ever had a daughter. Lesbian just couldn`t be their daughter. There are these moments in everyone’s life. You can call them crucial moments. You have two options – give up and lose it or live through it and become stronger.
- It was just a fuck. – I said in my coldest voice. – One night fuck. I liked how you sucked my klit but that’s all. I don’t remember your name and don’t want to. I never promised you anything, I never told you I felt anything, I never said I care. And the truth is – I don’t. So, get over yourself.
I turned around and went to the door.
- I hate you. – She screamed in hysteria. – You are cold, heartless bitch.
I turned around and looked at her.
- It’s true. I am. But I’m still the best fuck of your life. – I opened the door and looked at her one last time. - And by the way, honey – you’ll make hell of a dyke.
And I left her alone in her dump.
I got in my car and lit a cigarette. Fuck, I hate when someone cry. I took my cell phone. Eleven missed calls from Win - my advocate John Winters, who helps me with all the papers when I sign musician and sell them to recording companies. I was already more than hour late for our meeting.
- Fuck, Sydney. It’s Friday afternoon. I refused to take shopping Alice and kids because of our meeting.
- You should thank me Win. – I smirked. – Alice would make you to run through all boutiques of Manhattan.
- What happened?
- Nothing. I just was… busy. I’ll be there in two hours. I must get home and take a shower before that. I stink.
- I can imagine. How she looked?
Even though Winters is happily married heterosexual and have two children, we still somehow manage to have good relationship and understanding. Maybe because he’s quite horny. He is the closest person to what you call friend to me.
- Blonde, blue eyes, fresh-blood-colored lips. I tell you more when I get there.
- Oki. Come soon. We’re making BBQ.
- BBQ? It’s fucking winter!
Win laughed.
- You know Alice.
- Yeah. I do. – And I ended the conversation.
I looked in my Swatch. Half past 2 pm. I felt dizzy and sleepy, but business first. And I was sure Alice have made salmon steaks specially for me. Only now I understood how hungry I am.
When I opened doors and entered temple, sleeping boy caught my eye. Justin looked so peaceful asleep on my purple cushions. There was sketchbook and cell phone next to him. I couldn’t help but smile a little. He really is beautiful, you just can’t deny it. I took the blanket from couch and wanted to cover him with it when he suddenly opened his eyes. I put back blanket before he could understand that I intended to cover him with it. I don’t know. Maybe I just didn’t want to show him I cared.
- Sydney? – He looked at me as if I was ghost. – Fuck, Sydney, you’re alright? Where the fuck were you?
I raised an eyebrow at him.
- Not that it’s any of your business but well… I was drinking hard and fucking my brains out.
- It’s 3 pm. You were away all night and most of the day. I didn’t know what to do. I fucking called Jack and he gave me some numbers but no one knew where you are and…
- YOU DID WHAT???
It was too much. Fucking too much.
- I… was worried…
- I don’t need fucking baby sitter. I go and I come when I want and I never give any explanations to anyone. I made big fucking mistake letting you live here. Now I have to live with fucking fish in my fridge but I won’t live with someone trying to interfere in my life. If you wanna call Jack – call him, but not to ask about me. Fuck. – I couldn`t stop screaming at him. I was totally pissed.
- Sorry. I just… I… imagined you driving drunk and… Anything could have happened… - I heard tears in birthday boy’s voice.
Fuck, not the second time in one day.
- Fuck. – I just said but I wasn’t screaming anymore. Justin looked so fucking miserable. There were pain and sadness in his eyes. – Justin, listen to me. Are you listening?
- Yes. – He said but he wasn’t looking at me.
- I wasn’t driving drunk. The girl I spent night with drove us to her apartment. I guess I was too drunk so I fell asleep there and I woke up just about hour ago.
He looked at me. He still was sad and… scared.
- I must take a shower. I have a meeting.
I went to bedroom but then stopped, turned around and looked at Justin. He was looking at me with those big blue eyes of his.
- Do you like BBQ?
- What? – He seemed shocked.
- Get your fucking ass up and get dressed. I show you how people do BBQ in New York!
I didn’t wait for his answer. I needed shower. Fast.

un te principā stāsts par Sydas dzīvi. Es sākumā domāju, ka Justins to no Jacka izzinās, bet tad sapratu, ka vajag cilvēku/-us, kas ir ilgaku laiku saistīti ar Sydu un tuvi viņai, pat ja viņa to neatzīst. Ka Maiks, Vics un Deba Braienam. Ta nu radās Wintersi. Turklāt man tapat vajadzeja kādu, kas nodarbojas ar Sydas juridiskajām lietam. Syda jutās tik vainīga par to, ka saraudinajusi divus cilvekus vienas dienas laikā, ka paķēra Justinu pie Wintersiem un Justins izmantoja Alices runīgumu, kamēr Syda kārtoja biznesa lietas ar Johnu. Man nācās šo nodaļu rakstīt no Justina POV jo nekas cits vienkārsi neatlika.  Izlasi un tad sekos daži mani paskaidrojumi un idejas.

Chapter 8

New York

Justin’s POV

I was on the roof of 34 floors building in New York. And I was BBQ-ing. Can you fucking imagine that?
I don’t know why Syd even asked me to come. She surely almost never takes anyone to Winters. I know it as fact because Alice told me. Alice is amazing – she’s like younger, more elegant and much more polite version of Deb. She hugged me when Syd introduced me as birthday boy and asked me what my real name is. Syd just acted, as she doesn’t remember my name so I introduced myself and Alice looked so exited. She told me her first boyfriend’s name was “Justin”. John was more reserved but still friendly. He looked very shocked and asked Sydney how long she knows me. She told that we’re sharing the temple. John’s mouth opened quite wide, but then he smirked and asked if Sydney is becoming straight or something and Syd just told him to fuck off. Alice immediately reproached her about using the F word in front of kinds. Syd looked totally annoyed and said she need a beer. John and Syd went off the enormously big roof terrace of Winters’ condo after beer and I was left there with Alice and Winters’ kids – five year old Sally and four year old Harry. I couldn’t help but smile. However, if you think about it I can easily see Alice being fan of “When Harry met Sally” – big enough fan to call her children in names of main characters.
Alice is very talkative. She talked all the time while I was helping her with the stakes and salad. She asked me how long I live in temple and she was very surprised that I’m there just two days.
- You must be special. – Alice said with mysterious look on her face.
- Why? – I couldn’t help but ask.
- Actually you are second ever person she has introduced to us. Of course John knows a lot people from her bands, but that’s just business. He does all the paper work when Sydney sign new bands or sell them or their songs.
- Oh. How long you know Sydney?
- Hmmm. It’s more than five years now. I was pregnant with Sally. John was working with “Rolston, McCormick, Jefersen and Eadle”. It was two years after we graduated from college. John was doing papers in divorce cases and he hated his job. We lived in that small apartment in Brooklyn. I worked in bar as waitress – we needed money. Sydney worked as bartender.
- Sydney – bartender?
- Yes. She was very good at that actually. All those drunk guys often got rude to waitresses. We got a bouncer but sometimes he didn’t got on time. Syd was always there. I mean – she just jumped over bar counter and was there to help. She saved me few times.
- Saved you? But how? I mean – she’s woman and my height. – I didn’t understand.
- Haha. Oh, Justin – you just don’t know Sydney Daley if you ask that. She’s strong. I’m almost sure she can beat any man in anything. She can drink more than any man can, she can take away any girl she wants from anyone and she can beat up any bully. I have seen her get big guy on the floor just with one hit.
- You mean literally – Sydney can beat up guys? – I looked at Sydney. She was sitting next to John at the table, drinking and smoking.
- Yeah – Alice smiled. – You can’t tell it from appearance but if you ever see her in action… - Alice looked at Sydney for moment then returned to stakes on grill. - If you ask her – she’ll never tell where she learned that. John is her closest friend - even if she’ll never admit she has friends at all I believe we are her friends. So, John is the only one she talks with sometimes. Then she’s usually hard drunk or high. We still don’t know everything about her. Just that she was in religious family and they kicked her out when she was minor.
- What? Why?
- They found out she likes girls. John said that they caught her with her best friends elder sister in the action. And they just kicked her out. She lived in some small town in North Carolina. When they kicked her out she traveled though all US. She worked in bars. I guess she got bored of America because she went abroad for few years. I don’t know where exactly but John thinks she seen most of the Europe and Asia. When she came back, she settled in New York – lived and worked in Brooklyn. In addition, there we met in bar. I guess someone told her my husband is lawyer because one day she asked me if I could give his number. She said she needed legal advisor. There how, it started. Six months after that John left his work and started his own lawyer firm. Sydney was his main client. And she helped him with money. She said that for that he would be her lawyer for forever and free. – Alice smiled. – After two years John had two partners and solid lawyer firm “Winters and partners”. He paid Sydney back all she had loaned. John was willing to keep the promise and be Sydney’s lawyer for free but she insisted he gets 10% of all business she does. She likes all to be clear and legal. Through these years, Sydney has been sued few times and John has won them all for her. Sydney likes to be wealthy. As far as I know her childhood was very poor and most of her life she was traveling around the world sometimes with just few bucks in her pocket. Then she decided she wants to have enough money to never worry about being out of it. And she does. Well then again, more she earns more she spends. Her temple if full of very expensive, exclusive stuff as if she tries to get everything money can buy. That’s why I’m shocked she let anyone live there with her. Especially guy. – Alice smiled.
I just stared at Sydney, thinking about everything Alice had told me. Sydney have had very varied life. When Craig in some way kicked me out, I had Deb’s house and Brian’s loft to stay. But she had fucking nowhere to go. I remember that even through I had friends, I had Jennifer and Deb, I even had Brian but I still felt so lost. She had no one. She left it all and went alone into big, unknown world.
Sydney looked my way and caught my gaze. I looked away immediately and I felt I flushed hard. Alice was looking at me and smiling.
- You like her. – She said.
- What?
- You like Sydney.
- I’m gay.
- But you still like her. – Alice wasn’t even a bit surprised about my confession being a gay. – I mean – you like her as a person.
- Yeah, I guess I do.
- Welcome to club. – Alice smiled her gentle smile. – Everyone who has opportunity to know her more when just as dyke-who-goes-to-bars-and-clubs-every-night-and-fucks-everything-that-moves likes her. “Like” is not even the right word. More like worships her. Because sometimes it feels like she’s some kind of adventure heroine from a movie or something. She is beautiful, smart, intelligent, but at the same time, she never worries about what other people think. She does what she wants, she says what she thinks. She never lies, never tries to be polite because it’s right thing to do. Yeah, one thing more – no one knows how old exactly she is.
- How’s that? I mean – John does papers. He must know.
- On paper, she’s thirty seven.
Again, I stared at Sydney and then back at Alice.
- Can’t be.
- And it isn’t. When she was kicked out of home, she was minor. She somewhere made fake ID as if she’s twenty one to work in night clubs. When after years she got like the real ID after she reported her ID stolen. They checked her personal information only by place she was working at that time. Her passport now says she’s born on 24th of December. But we know it’s not the real date. Sydney once told John that she chose this date just as joke because “fucking Jesus was born the same date”.
I couldn’t help but smile. It sounded like Sydney… and like Brian. But Sydney was just much more mysterious than Brian. Of course, even after those years together, I didn’t know a lot of things about Brian’s childhood and youth but I could imagine the background. With Sydney, it was different. There was no one who known her for longer than five years. And I was pretty sure Sydney have no intention to tell her life to anyone. It all just made me more curious and attracted to her. Even through her life have been very different to Brian’s there was some main things in common. They both were from religious families and both weren’t loved. They both were afraid to trust people, to open themselves. And yeah – they both fucked everything that moves. The only difference between them – one liked pussy, but the other liked cock. However, if I think about it – Brian fell in love once and changed in the way. Have Sydney ever?
- Alice?
- Yes, Justin?
- You said I’m second person she ever introduced to you. Who was the first?
Alice eyes got sad.
- It was about year and a half ago. She took a beautiful girl here. She played guitar and sang. She lived in temple. Sydney said that she just didn’t had anywhere to go that’s why Sydney had taken her in. But the way Sydney looked at the girl… She will never admit it but I think she loved that girl. She called her Songbird. I have never seen Sydney smile so much. We saw Songbird few times and then she was gone. I don’t know what happened but Sydney didn’t sign any bands for about four months. She drunk more then usually and did drugs. John and I were worried. One day she called and told she’s arrested. Drug use. She spent one night in drunk tank and after that she somehow got back on track. She never mentioned Songbird again.
- Songbird… - I whispered to myself. Was it possible that Sydney had fallen in love once in her life and lost it? Who the hell was Songbird and why she left? I had to know her name.
- Alice, do you remember…
But I was interrupted.
- Hey, you two little housewives – how long will it take to get a food? I’m fucking starving. – Sydney said as she put her hands on my shoulders.
I looked up at her and met her gaze. She was smiling. It was strange how good it felt to see Sydney actually smiling, not smirking or grinning but really smiling. And her hands on my shoulders felt so safe and protective… and friendly… and familiar.
- All’s ready, Syd. – I answered.

Syda patiešam sanāca visai mistiska un visai līdzīga supervaronem no filmam, bet - Brians jau ar ir tads sava veidā. Un daži skaidrojumi - neviens nezina Sydas dzimšanas dienas datumu un patieso vecumu. Tajā vienā nodaļa, ko laukos kladē starp citu sāku rakstīt, kur braiena dzimenē viņi abi reāli sakaifosies, Syda atklās Brainam savu vecumu un arī dzimsanas dienas datumu. Tikai braiens to zinās. Un nevienam neteiks. Justinam moš ar pateiks, bet nu Justins glabās noslepumu. Darbu mēs varētu beigt ar epilogu, kuru es nosapņoju pagajušaja naktī. Epilogs, kas noticis pa diviem gadiem pēc mūsu darba pēdejās nodaļas Sydas stāstījumā - Viņi abi ar brainu abās viņas un viņa dzimenes ir pavadījusi kopa reāli sapīpejoties un ta jau ir kā tradīcija - dzimenes abi nosvin naktī pirms reālās dzimenes.
Lynna ar savu džeku-menedžeri ir tūrē pa ASV. Lynna ir idevusi savu pirmo albumu un Syda ir bijusi ta producente. Viņa vadīja Babylonu, bet pa dienu Babylona viena telpā ir ierīkota ieraktu studija Purple Light Records. Syda ir atpirkusi no Braiena 51% no Babylonas, bet Briens joprojām ir līdzīpasnieks.
Bens ar Maiklu ir pārcēlušies uz Knādu tuvāk lezbēm.
Emets ir kopā ar Drū un Teds ir precejies ar Bleiku.
Justins °un Braiens ir precejušies - ne oficiali, bet draugu lokā un dzīvo Britin. Viena brīdī pašas darba beigās viņi izdomaja, ka grib bernu - Justins gribeja un Braiens protams nespeja atteikt. Viņi lūdza Lynnu, bet atklajās, ka Lynna ir neauglīga. Lūdza Sydu!!!!, bet Syda atteicās iznēsāt bērnu - tas sabojātu viņas figūru. Un lai cik arī sakuma protams viņa bija noskaņota pret, beigās viņa piekrita - Sydas apaugļoto olšūnu ar Justina spermu ievietoja Lynnā, kura iznēsaja bērnu, kamēr ierakstīja albumu. Sviestaini jau sanak, bet es gribu, lai viņi visi ir ciesi sasitīti un sanak tāda reāli dīvaina ģimenīte galu galā. Piedzimst meitiņa Bridžita Jenifera - saīsināti BJ. :D  Justins ir daddy, Brians ir dad, Lynn ir mommy un  Syda ir Ma. :rofl:  Nesmejies, es to visu nosapņoju. Nu vot ta nu Syda vada Babylonu, lezbiešu bāru, kuru ir nopirkusi un arī savu ierakstu studiju, kur pati produce savu grupu demo ierakstus.
To visu Syda it kā pastāsta lasītājam, kad ir tikko ielīdusi gultā no rīta 24.decembrī. Izrādās viņas dzimene patiešam ir 24.decembrī un visu vakaru un nakti viņa ir reāli pīpejusi ar Brainu un muļķi laidusi, bet ir atpakaļ loftā. Viņa ielien gultā savā pusē, jo... blakus aizmigusi guļ oranžmataina, zilacaina, bala un vasarraibumaina meitene. Syda vēro viņu. Meiteni sauc Penelope, bet Deba viņu uzreiz iesauca par Poppy. Syda viņu atvilka majās pirms dieviem gadiem. Nevainīgu, 17 gadus vecu meiteni. Un tad , kad viņas abas nodarbojās ar sexu, zvanīja Justins, ka Lynna dzemdejusi meitenīti. Un Syda aizvilka Poppiju uz slimnīcu. Un tā viss sakās līdzīgi kā brainam un Justinam. Popija spele klavieres un ir mazliet garaka par Sydy, bet nekad nevalkā augstpapēzus, jo zina, ka Sydai riebjas justies īsakai, tapēc Syda vienmēr valka milžu papēžus. Popija maz runā, tomēr ja runā, tad tas ir spēcīgi. Viņa spelē un pēc tā, ko viņa spele, var pateikt, kāds viņai ir noskaņojums. Popija ir pirmaja kursā mūzikas augstskola un spelē 5-6 stundas diena, bet Syda neiebilst. Viņa joprojām trko, tomēr ir kopā ar Popiju. Visa ģimene mīl Popiju. Un tad Popija atver acis un palūkojas uz Sydu.
- Labrīt. Es centos tevi sagaidīt, bet es aizmigu.
- Es tikko atnācu.
- Vai labi iztrakojies?
- Jā.
- Vai viņa bija laba?
- Hmm. Pieņemama.
- Ko jūs darījāt.
- Šo un to.
- Tu izskaties sapīpejusies.
- Es esmu. Un vel es mezonīgi gribu gulēt, jo mums šovakar jādodas svinēt nolāpītos Ziemassvētkus ar visu milzīgo ģimeni uz britin.
- Es mīlu tevi. - Popija apskauj Sydu.
Syda apskauj viņu un pievelk sev ciesi klāt. Nopūšās, pasmaida un noskūpsta Popiju uz pieres. Un abas aizmieg. :D

Nopietni - viss nosapņots... :rofl:

Tāks, nu ir tā, ka man tagad sanāk, ka mijas nodaļas ar Sydas POV un Justina POV. Nākamā nodaļa atkal paredzēta ar Justina POV. Un es nosapņoju Emeta un Sydas pirmo tikšanos. Justins gatavo to otro izstādi, kur Syda viņam palīdz. Ir pēcpusdiena pirms dienas, kad vakarā būs izstādes atklāšana. Syda viņam ir ļoti palīdzejusi, bet šobrīd ir prom LA, kur kārto biznesa lietas. Justinam ir reāls stress, jo viss kavējas un viesību rīkotājs ir pazudis un viņš nespēj atrast citu, kad galerijā iepeld Ems, kurš ir Ņujorkā un dzirdējis par nakamā vakara Justina Teilora izstādes atklāšanu netīšam. Justins ir sokā un redzot Emu vel strasaināks. Ems cenšas viņu mierināt, kad parādās diezgan stipri iereibusi Syda un apskauj Justinu no aizmugures un noskūpsta uz vaiga. Viņi jau ir tik tālu draudzīgi, ka tas ir normāli. Ems ir šokā. Un prasa, kas ir Syda. Un pēc tā, kā Syda ar Justinu uzvedas un runā, var pārprast, ka it kā starp viņiem kaut kas ir. Ems ir šokā. Syda familiāri apvaicājas par Justina galvassāpēm un tad uztaisa speciālo galvas mašāžu, kas palīdz Jusam atslābināties un biki nomierināties. Jus viņi paķircina, ka viņa ir iereibusi, jo zina, ka Sydai ļoti nepatīk lidot un viņa pamatīgi piedzeras lidmašīnās, lai izturētu lidojumu. Syda atpazīst, ka Ems tak ir ballīšu rīkotājs un tad Jus atjēdzas lūgt emam, lai tas palīdz. Viņs protams piekrīt. Jus saka, lai Syda dodas mājās izgulēties un pasaka, ka leduskatī atstājis viņai pagatavotas svietmaizes ar tunci - lai viņa noteikti apēd. Nu ļoti no malas izskatās, ka viņi baigi rūpējas viens par otru. Emam Syda ar liekas pazīstama, it kā atgādinātu kādu. Syda pasaka, ka priecajas iepazīties ar Emu - viņa slepenībā ir ļoti ieinteresēta par Jusa pagātni, bet viņš protams neko nestāsta. Syda saka, ka cer, ka varēs parunāk izstādes atklāšana ar Emu. Viņas mūzikas grupu dalībnieki, kuri arī uzstāsies, būs viesmīļi un Ems lūdz, lai Syda paziņo visiem, ka visiem jābūt galerijā jau 10 nākamjā dienā, lai Ems var visus instruēt. Un Syda apsola, ka dosises visus apzvanīt.
Ems savukārt tovakar piezvana Tedam, pastāsta, ka gluži netīšam atradis justinu un paziņo, ka Justins dzīvo ar sievieti vienā dzīvoklī un ka viņi šķiet draudzīgi - ieliekot divdomīgu jēgu šajā vārdā. teds ir šokā un nākamajā diena protams pastāsta visu braienam, kurš cenšas noliegt, ka ir ieinteresēts, bet nespej. Un ir šokā un netic Tedam, bet Teds apgalvo, ka Ems esot redzējis, cik "draudzīgi" viņi ir. Braiens ir šokā. Un uzreiz liek izzināt kādam visu, ko var atrast par Sydney Daley.  :D  Protams izstādes atklāsanā Ems sapratīs, ka Syda un Justins ir tikai labi draugi, bet lai ir tas viens moments, kad Braiens ir šokā pārpratuma dēļ.  :D  Es vienkārsi to ta nosapņoju un tur nu ir reāls humoriņš iekšā.

Chapter 9

5th of March 2008, Saturday

New York

Sydney’s POV

I woke up from some kind of bad noise. It sounded if something big had fallen on the floor. I opened my eyes unwillingly. I had planned to sleep all day long. It was Saturday and I deserved it after last night. After BBQ at Winters’ I dropped Justin to temple and went to “Sapfo” – lesbian night club in Brooklyn. One of my bands – “Dirrty L” played there. They are five girls – two lesbians and three bi, whose playing punk and queercore. I know they’ll never be popular, they’ll never pay their bills with music they make and they know it too. But it’s ok for them. They just love to play concerts twice a week and I try not to miss those concerts. They are my girls. Besides the fact that I have fucked them all, I have helped them in many ways – like with finding job, getting apartment, helping to supply with music instruments when something gets broken. I’m more like “Dirrty L” biggest fan not manager. So, after their loud and angry performance I spent some time with them and then got almost perfect lip job in backroom from some Asian chic. It was four in morning when I came home at last. I was so fucking tired that I went to sleep with only one thought – I will sleep all next day, because for next night as usual I have some big plans. However, something woke me. Or should I better say – someone? You know that feeling sometimes when you wake up – you still feel sleepy and you can easily get back to your dreams but you want to piss badly. Fuck.
I got up and went to pee. But I stopped in the middle of my way when I saw my kitchen. It was fucking battlefield.
- What the fuck? – Was the only thing I was capable to say.
Justin looked at me with those sky blue eyes and flashed like usual.
- I… I was just making sushi…
- You were what? – I couldn’t help but scream. I have never seen my kitchen so messy. And I fucking hate mess, and I hate when someone wake me up at 1 pm when I have planned to sleep all day long.
- I was making lunch and… you said you love sushi. We have fish anyway. And I thought you will be…
- Fuck. – I interrupted him. – I need to pee. – I almost ran to bathroom.
I came back few minutes later. Justin was trying desperately to clean all the mess. He looked at me with guilt in his eyes.
- I will clean up everything. Don’t worry. I make your kitchen shine again. I promi…
- There’s something going over on gas range.
He turned around and cursed.
- Fuck. The rice!
He tried to take saucepan off the gas range but it was hot and he burnt his fingers.
- Fuck. – He said.
He was such a big mess that I couldn’t help myself but smile. I let him be miserable for few minutes and then decided to come on rescue. I took kitchen gloved and got rice off the gas range. Of course, rice was overcooked.
- Have you ever in your fucking life made sushi? – I looked at Justin.
- Well, I… No.
- Then what the hell? – I screamed but didn’t wait for answer.
- Never mind. Just clean the fucking mess up and never try to cook in my kitchen if you don’t know how to fucking cook.
- I know how to cook. – He sounded offended. – I just don’t know how to make fucking sushi. But I’m learning. I printed info from net and I just need a little practice and…
- My kitchen is not some fucking training center for amateur cooks! – I started to scream again, but stopped myself. Justin looked too fucking miserable. – Couldn’t you just make something easier? Fish soup or baked fish with noodles or whatever? Something you know how to make without destroying my kitchen.
- You said you love sushi…
- Fuck. Did I tell you to cook it for me?
- No…
- Then why the fuck?
- I just… I wanted to make something nice for you. You took me to BBQ yesterday and it was nice and… And I just wanted to return the favor. Is it too fucking hard to understand? – Now, Justin was screaming at me.
I stayed silent for a moment. I just didn’t know what to say and it doesn’t happen often. Fuck.
- Fuck, birthday boy… - I said. – I took you to Winters’ because I was sure they gonna fucking love you and you looked so fucking miserable lying on those cushions and… Fuck. It doesn’t mean that we’re friends now or something. Because we’re not. So you don’t have to cook me or try to please me or buy me yoghurt or beer or whatever. I accept you live here now but don’t try to mess with me. Ok?
Justin just nodded and got back to cleaning my kitchen. Fuck, he looked even more miserable when before. Is it even fucking possible? Shit. He took rice and intended to drop it in garbage.
- You know – you can still save that rice.
- What? – He looked at me with those sad blue eyes.
- You can save the rice and still make your fucking sushi.
- How?
- Well, first of all water rice with cold water and then… Fuck. It will be easier to just show you.
And there we were – making sushi. Somehow, I didn’t even notice that time run so fast. Justin learned so fast and remembered everything I said. When sushi was ready, he just asked me:
- Where you learned to make sushi?
- I used to work in Japanese restaurant.
- Here in New York?
- In Japan.
- You’ve been to Japan? – He seemed so excited and I smirked gently.
- What so surprising about that?
- No, nothing. Just haven’t met anyone who have been in Japan.
- I bet you never met anyone who’s been in Taiwan, India, China and Tibet. Yeah, and Korea, too.
- You’ve been in all those countries.
- I spent in Asia three years.
- But – what did you do there? – Justin was really interested.
I’m not used to telling people about my past or about my life at all. I don’t know why I told Justin anything and why I continued telling.
- Traveled, worked, meditated, learned few things… Do you want beer with sushi?
- Yeah, thanks. But why did you go to Asia anyway? I mean – it’s quite far away from America?
I set next to Justin on cushions on the floor and we ate sushi and drank beer. And I answered all his questions. It was somehow so natural and easy.
- At first I went to Europe because America started to seem small. First I thought about going to Latin America, but when I got to airport the first plane was to Paris so I went to Paris.
- You just fucking came to airport and just bought ticket on first plane? – Justin couldn’t believe.
- Yeah. – I smiled.
- But… I mean… You just left everything; you left your home and just went over the ocean without knowing what is waiting you there.
- It wasn’t the first time… - I almost told more then I wanted to tell. – Besides, I didn’t have home. All I owned was old car and big back bag with all my stuff in it. I sold car to buy an airplane ticket.
- You’re fucking unbelievable. – Justin smiled at me but I saw admiration in his eyes.
I laughed a little.
- You had any doubts about that!?! – I joked.
- I envy you. – Justin said. – You’re so brave. I couldn’t just go somewhere with no money, no friends.
- You’re here. In Big Apple. And you’re alone.
Justin looked at me and he was sad again.
- It’s different.
- Why? Because you have family and friends somewhere and you just left them for New York, but I didn’t had anyone so I had no one to leave behind.
Justin looked at me a bit surprised.
- How do you now my family and friends don’t live in New York?
- No ones calls you, you haven’t met with anyone since you moved in, first day we met you told me you have nowhere to go, no place to live. And you look fucking lonely. – I took a joint and lit it. I took a long drag and gave it to Justin.
He looked for a moment at me then took joint and inhaled deep. He didn’t answer me anything. We just set there getting more and more high with every inhale. When he seemed high and relaxed enough I asked him question what bothered me for a while now.
- Justin…
He turned his gaze on me.
- Who died in the car accident?
I saw how he shivered a little and looked away. His body tensed.
- How do you… - His voice cracked.
- You were going crazy about me driving drunk. Twice. – I sad quietly.
- You know I was right. You should not drive when you drunk.
- Who was he?
- Who?
- Person who died in car accident.
- I don’t wanna talk about it. – Justin got up and went to the window. I was pretty sure he was trying to hide tears.
Fuck. Why did I even ask? Why I wanted to find out the reason of his sadness and loneliness? Fuck, did I really care about this blue-eyed boy? Shit, I’m so fucked.
- Who was he, Justin?
- I told you – I DON’T WANT TO FUCKING TALK ABOUT IT! – Justin screamed.
- Well, then I guess I’ll continue driving drunk.
- What? You can’t blackmail me about that. It’s fucking stupid and childish, Sydney. And you know it.
- Who told you I’m not stupid and childish? I am. And when I’m drunk I’m even more stupid you know.
- FUCK!
He turned around and I saw him crying. He tried to hide his face with hands. I got up and went closer to him. I stood next to him and asked again.
- Who died in car accident?
He turned his back on me and looked through the window again.
- Daphne. – He whispered after minutes.
- Who was she?
- My best friend.
- When?
- It’s almost year.
- She was drunk or someone drunk crashed into her.
- She never drove drunk.
- Did motherfucker in other car die?
- No. He didn’t had a fucking scratch. But at least he’s in prison now for fifteen years.
- Were you in car with her?
- No… But I should have been. Fuck. It was my fault. She died because I wasn’t there. I was in fucking New York playing big fat artist… Fuck. – Justin’s voice was cracking from tears.
I don’t know how it happened but I hugged him from back. I knew I should tell him it’s not his fault but I just couldn’t. It would just sound so fucking lame. I just let him cry this out.

Sanāca īsa nodaļa un galīgi ne tik smieklīga, kā biju domājusi. Drīzāk pat nezelīgi nopietna. Bet man patīk.

Chapter 10

New York

Justin’s POV

I don’t know how long I cried. Maybe just minutes. Or maybe hours. I felt Sydney’s warm body at my back and her hands around my shoulders. It felt so safe. I knew I was high. But that wasn’t the reason I told Sydney about Daphne’s death. Actually, I don’t know, why I told her. Maybe just because she asked. Maybe it was time to tell it to someone. Maybe it was time I break my silence at last. I don’t know. It was first time I ever talked about it with someone, first time I cried about it with someone watching me.
When my tears ended, Sydney still held me. Then she guided me back to cushions. We set on floor next to TV, our backs pressed against the big, purple couch. Sydney turned on TV. We didn’t really watch it just surfed through channels couple of times. Syd lit another joint and we smoked it exchanging the drags. Syd showed me about ten different ways how to exhale smoke. Most impressive was when she blew out two smoke rings. I clapped and laughed at her performance.
At some point of our evening together, we watched “Desperate Housewives”.  All day since she came out of her bedroom, Sydney was wearing just black panties and white “The Ramones” T-short. She was barefoot as usual. I put one of purple cushions on my lap and Sydney rested her head on it.
- Hey, she’s fucking sexy!
Syd directed one finger at screen.
- Gabriela Solis. I always like Susan better. – I said.
- Who the fuck is Susan?
- Wait… Here – there she is.
- She’s too fucking skinny.
- And look now who says that… - I giggled.
Sydney lifted her head from my lap.
- What the fuck are you saying – that I’m skinny?
I just smirked. I was too wasted to even try to prove I’m right.
- I’m not fucking skinny. I’m just… athletic. – She said. – And chicks like it that way.
- Yeah. Whatever.
- And you yourself?
- What?
- You’re fucking skeleton!
- It’s not because I don’t eat as you. It’s just good meto.. metobo… - We started to laugh together. – Whatever is that word. – I finally said. – Anyway – guys like it. – I finished.
- Whatever you say.
- You disagree? – I couldn’t believe.
- Well…  - She just said and rested her head back on my lap.
- I’m fucking sexy. I have perfect butt and my cock is very big for my height.
- I said – whatever.
- You just don’t understand it because you’re lesbian...
Syd laughed out loud.
- Yeah, right. As if it means I’m blind because I’m lesbian.
- What you wanna say? You don’t find me attractive? – I was surely high. If I wasn’t I would never ask Sydney question like that.
- Does it fucking matter do or do not I think you’re attractive, birthday boy?
- Well…
- Will it make you happy if I’d think you are attractive?
- I guess no.
- Will it do any good to you if I’d think you are attractive?
- No I think.
- Then why the fuck do you care what I think of you? – Sydney turned her head and looked up at me.
- I… I just do… - I said.
- Well then… - She said and paused a little making me so fucking nervous and insecure.
Sydney turned her gaze back at screen and said.
- First time I saw you I thought – I would fuck him if he had pussy.
I set there with Sydney’s head in my lap and looked down at her. Did she really said what I heard?
- No, can’t be… - I said and smiled stupidly.
- Just shut up. I’m watching TV. – Sydney seemed annoyed.
- You find me attractive. You soooo liiiiike me… - I was playing around.
- Fuck, Justin. You’re such a baby. – Sydney said still annoyed.
- You like me. You really like me. Even if you’re mostly nasty you like me. – I was so excited. Maybe because I was high. Or maybe not. – I knew it. And you remember my name. You just act like you don’t.
- Would you just fucking shut up already? – Sydney tried to make it sound angry but I knew she wasn’t. And I just couldn’t stop smiling. But I shut up. At least for few minutes. Sydney was silent too. We pretended we’re watching TV. But then I said what I wanted to say, what I needed to say.
- I like you, too.
Syd didn’t say a thing on that. She didn’t move, didn’t look at me. She acted as if she didn’t hear what I said but I knew she did.
So we went on watching TV, smoking another joint, going to bathroom to piss few times. We laughed and giggled. We talked a lot about nothing. It was night already but Sydney didn’t go anywhere even through it was Saturday and I’m sure she had plans. Doors to her bedroom were open and I heard her cell ringing few times. I’m sure she heard it too but she didn’t go to answer it. She was all mine tonight and it made me happier then I was ready to admit.
It was deep into the night when we were so wasted and sleepy that we forgot about TV. We looked up at ceiling. There was window right above us. We could see stars through it.
- Hey. – Sydney sad in low and husky voice. She directed finger to the sky. – If you connect this star with that and then with that bright one there you’ll get triangle…
- Triangle… Oh… Yes, triangle. – I connected stars she had directed to and it really was triangle. Somehow at that moment it seamed so very important. – But if you don’t connect those two, but go to that one there – I pointed my finger to the sky. – and then go to that bright one – you’ll get square.
- Ohhh… - Sydney looked for the moment. – Yeah, you’re right. It’s fuckinnng squeeeere… - She said it happily. – But if you connect them like that? – she tried make connections between stars in the air with her finger. – What will you get?
- Hmmm… - I thought about it seriously. – I don’t know. What will you get?
- Welllllll… - She draw in the air again and again. – I’lllll get… I’llllll get some…thing…
I started to giggle and Sydney joined me.
We drew connections between stars in the air for hours I think. But I can’t be sure. I never thought about looking what time it is. It didn’t matter anyway.
It was the last thing I remember about that night. When I woke up it was already daytime. I slept on the floor, purple cushion under my head. I was almost sure I fell asleep with Sydney next to me. She wasn’t there when I woke up but someone had covered me with blanket. I lifted my head up and looked at clock on the wall. It was 1 pm. I had slept half of the day. I got up and felt a bit dizzy.
- Sydney. – I said loud enough for her to hear me if she was in her bedroom.
As I thought, she wasn’t. She wasn’t in temple at all.
I went to bathroom and emptied my bladder. I went back to living room and then I saw it. On one of the purple cushions next to where I was sleeping just few minutes ago, there was small piece of paper. I picked it up and looked at it. It was Sydney’s business card. It said “Sydney Daley” with big, purple letters. And below there was Sydney’s cell phone number and e-mail address. I couldn’t help but smile.
After few minutes, I made strong coffee, took stand from my bedroom and put it in living room. I got clean canvas and put it on stand. And I started painting.

hihihi, šitā ir jauka tēma.

Vispār visu nakti murgi rādījās un Britin vai laf nemaz... :mad:

ev, cravey - tagad pēc tām manām nodaļām es gribu nedēļas pārlēcienu, jo man īsti nav ko rakstīt. A tā es va'retu pēc nedēļas rakstīt Sydas pārdomas par Justinu un par to, ko abi darījuši pa šo nedēļu. Un pēc šitās nodaļas man vajadzētu 3 nedēļu pārlēcienu un izstādi, kura izgāzīsies. Varētu uztaisīt, ja gribi, ka Braiens visu laiku centīgi sekojis līdzi presei un viņš zinās par izstādi un pēc tam lasīt kaut kur, ka izstāde izgāzusies - kāds kritiķis būs samalis Justinu miltos.  Un tā review parādīsies pāris dienas pēc izstādes atklāšanas, kas būs arī Dafnes nāves gadadiena. Justins būs pavisam sašauts. Syda piespied
is viņu runāt - viņa izdarīs ko neprātīgu - aizvilks Justinu uz veikalu, nopirks moci un aizvedīs Justinu ārpus ņujorkas uz lieliem veciem kapiem. Justins nesapratīs, bet Syda pateiks, ka viņš nekad nav bijis pie Dafnes kapa, tēpēc. Bet Jus teiks, ka Dafnes tak te nav un Syda pateiks, ka te noteikti ir apglabāti simtiem cilvēku, kuriem ir kāds mīļs un tuvs cilvēks bijis, kurš tā arī nekad nav pie viņiem uz kapiem atnācis... Justins pie sveša kapa savā ziņā izrunāsies ar Dafni. Un Syda ar būs emocionāla, bet neizrādīs. Izrādās viņas vecāki ar ir miruši un viņa nav bijusi viņu bērēs un pie viņu kapa. Galu galā viņi pateica, ka viņa vairs nav viņu meita. Nu karoč Justins, kad izrunājies būs ar Dafni, tad pamanīs, ka Syda ar sarunājas ar saviem vecākiem pie svešu cilvēku kapa un dzirdēs visu. Syda viņam pastāstīs par savu bērnību...

Pēc visa šitā nopietnā viņi abi pavadīs pāris dienas svešā mājā ar baseinu un atslābināsies. Nu Sydai tur kaut kādam paziņam māja. Pēc atgriešanās Justins būs nolēmis beigt msavu karjeru kā mākslinieks. Un meklēs darbu kā oficiants. Syda būs nikna, ka viņš padodas kā mākslinieks. Viņa nikni viņam pateiks, ka ja viņš grib dzīvot kā tagad, viņam jāpelna vismaz 5 tūkstošo dolāru mēnesī. Galu galā Justins sāks strādāt apšaubāmā deju klubā par bārmeni un Syda to neatbalstīs, jo būs dzirdējusi sliktas atsauksmes. Un tad būs tā, ka Justinam tur uzmāksies reāli. Un vienu nakti otrs bārmenis, uzpirkts no tiem kretīniem, kas Jusasm uzmācās, būs iejaucis kaut ko viņa ūdenī un Justins būs apreibis un viņam uzmāksies un viņš nespēs pretoties un izrādīsies, ka Syda ir klubā kaut kā tikusi un vēro un tad sados pa muti tiem kretīniem un aizvilks Jusu prom no tā kluba uz visiem laikiem. Viņai asiņos deguns un tas Jusu izbiedēs un Jusam reāli roka trīcēs un Juss pastāstīs Sydai par Krisu Hobsu. Un Syda pastāstīs, ka ir tikusi izvarota un iemācījās aizstāvēties, bet Āzijā iemācījās tehniku, kā var viegli uzveikt pretinieku, zinot ķermeņa vājos punkts. Tā kaut kā. Pēc tam viņi abi noslēgs dažus sadarbības līgumus...

Okē, tad es ar tā rakstīšu, ka pēc 10. nodaļas būs pārlēciens. Līdz tai 10. nodaļai būs uzbrukums Lynnai, sekas izdomāšu vēlāk. Bet tad sanāk, ka Džastins un Braiens vēl nesatiekās Dafnes nāves gadadienā?

Pagaidām mana daļa 6. nodaļai. Likšu visu kopā šeit un tad arī lit sadaļā. Šī tāda maziņa, bet arī rakstot ideja iešāvās prātā, lasot redzēsi kāda, un rīt būs ta, ka vakriņās negaidot iespersies arī Braiens...

Chapter 6

New York

Justin’s POV

And there I was – in Sydney’s kitchen in front of the dead fish she just killed. She was right – it was just a fucking fish I bought for dinner and I couldn’t even kill it. I felt so incapable, so fucking weak. “Never aim a target you can’t conquer”, I still heard her voice in my head. Fuck, did I always aim on targets I can’t conquer. But I conquered Brian, didn’t I? He was mine. Fuck, he even asked me to marry him, but I blew it up. I lost him. I went to this big and cold city. I thought it was my destiny. I thought Brian wanted me to go. To be the best possible homosexual I can be. To be the best possible person I can be. However, it was wrong. It all was wrong. I was in my best when I was with him; I made the right decisions when I was with him. Without him, I felt so lost. I remember those two years after I moved to New York. Lindsay was right – New York’s art world was waiting for me. I had just to show up. I was a sensation. Everybody wanted to meet me, talk to me. In Pittsburgh, I always felt like just a shadow of Brian. My friends were his friends, my home was his loft, and even all my fucking paintings were about him. Now in New York I was the center of everything. Everybody was interested in me because of me, not because I was that little blond boy who could hold Brian Kinney’s interest. Brian came to New York a few times but I was too busy for him – I had so many events to attend, people to meet, interviews to give. I was fucking popular. Fuck, I still can remember the art show we went to together. There was this sexy Broadway actor John Winfield. He was gay idol for years. He came to us and started to talk to me. He totally ignored Brian and flirted with me. Fuck, it felt so amazing. All my life was mostly going around Brian since I was seventeen and met him. Then suddenly I felt I didn’t needed him anymore. I suddenly could take care of everything myself, could make money by myself. For the first time in my life, I felt independent and it was so great. I didn’t notice it then but every day I pushed Brian further and further away. Yeah, officially, we were together but we weren’t close anymore. We were becoming strangers. Then Brian made a move. He said that he’s angry at himself for pushing me to go to New York in the first place. But most of all he’s angry at himself for the decision to call off the wedding. However, he is ready to make it right. He said again that he would do anything, be anything to make me happy because he loves me. He said he’s ready to move to New York. I remembered that amazing feeling of happiness when he told me all this on phone. He asked me to come to Pittsburgh for few days to help him pack everything, to help him leave his life in Pittsburgh and move to New York. I promised I’d come but I didn’t. I stayed too long in some fucking art show and missed my plane. I waited for the next one. I tried to call Brian but he didn’t answer. I was still in airport when Michael called and told me the bad news. Daphne was dead. After I didn’t come Brian got drunk and high in Babylon. He called Daphne. She went to take him home and then it happened – some drunk motherfucker crushed into them. Daphne was dead in the exact moment. Brian had his leg broken. It was my fault. I was fucking selfish little twat. Daphne died because of me and Brian could have died because of me. I just couldn’t face him. I couldn’t face anyone in Pittsburgh. I didn’t go to funeral – I just couldn’t. I stopped answering calls. Brian never called anyway. It was almost a year ago. Now I was all by myself. I had changed my phone number. Once or twice a month I sent e-mail to my mother to tell her that I’m ok. But that’s it, no other connections to Pittsburgh, to my old life. No strings attached, no friends, no job. Nothing. Yes, I was popular those two first years in New York, but after Daphne died, I lost it all. I closed myself in my apartment; I almost didn’t go out for weeks. I tried to paint but I couldn’t. I pushed myself but all my work was just a shit and I knew it. It wasn’t even half as good of what I made in those two years but even those paintings weren’t nearly as good as I did when I lived in Pittsburgh. Let’s face it – Brian always was my muse. Fuck, it only took me to loose him to understand that.
So here I was – I owned an old gallery which was closed. I had no money so I couldn’t open it. My landlord threw me out of my fancy apartment because I hadn’t paid two months already. I needed a place to stay. Fast. I needed to paint something and sell. I needed to make money or I’ll be totally out of it and left with only two options – find some job here in New York – as a waiter or something, or return back to the Pitts. I could imagine doing first one but I refused even to consider the second. I had trained myself not to think about the Pitts, about people I used to know there, about him… I never even in my thoughts mentioned his name. It was easier to just erase it all, to leave it all behind. It was the only way I could live it through, to fucking stay alive.
And then I met her. Fuck. The first moment I saw her – I felt something so familiar, so warm. It was all about her – Sydney’s temple is so fucking Brian’s loft alike, just a bit bigger and more light from the ceiling windows. And fuck – Brian would hate so many purple and violet. But it still was his impeccable, modern, expensive style what dominated in here. Now, when I look around – kitchen is planned the same way as Brian’s and you can find just fucking beer and Evian in her fridge. It made me smile. Strange, isn’t it? I tried so hard to forget everything about Brian, to forget his eyes, his style, his name. But then Sydney opened the door just before I was able to knock and that was it. She returned all my memories and suddenly I could remember it all with a smile on my lips. She drove the same car, she drank too much, she fucked everything that moves, she didn’t let people easily in her life, she knew how to make money and she loved her work. She was worried about carbs and fats in her food even through her body was perfect. Fuck, she liked to walk around naked with no shame, no complex. She knew she is beautiful, sexy, and incredible. She even talked like Brian. And she called me “birthday boy”. God, when she did it, I heard Brian’s voice when he called me Sunshine. I couldn’t help but smile. Yes, I’ve lost Brian, but now I have Sydney and all the memories she had returned to me and I could never thank her enough. I lost Brian but I won’t loose her. It wasn’t just a need, it was determination, it was a sudden main goal in my life. You can call me fucking crazy but I just knew – I can at last get back on track only if I’m around her, because she made me feel again. Feel something good, something warm in my chest.
Sydney came out of bathroom. She was naked – of course. She was cursing at herself. I could guess she had forgotten something in her bedroom. She went there and soon returned back to bathroom with some little flask in her hand. She didn’t even look at me. Not for a moment as if I didn’t exist at all, as if she had forgotten I live here now. But I knew she remembers. Just like she perfectly remembers my name but still gonna call me “birthday boy”. I knew Brian so well and that meant – I know Sydney too. Eight years ago under the streetlamp at “Babylon”, I met a God. Yesterday desperately hunting for a new apartment, I met a Goddess.
I quickly put the fish back into fridge, washed my hands and went to the living room. I took my sketchbook. Just last night I started new one and now it was already half finished. I drew all night. There were parts of naked woman on each page. Her breasts, legs, hands, belly, butt. There where her face, stubborn nose and her eyes. After a year suddenly I felt need to draw again, paint again. I had an image in my mind. I tried to sketch it just the way I see it. It wasn’t first time I’d sketch a woman. I had done it in PIFA years ago. But it was just a task in art class. Never before was  I interested in woman’s body, it never looked beautiful for me. But Sydney isn’t just some woman. She’s fucking Goddess. No, I’m not attracted to her body, I’m still gay. But she is fucking special and no one can deny it. I remember what Jack told me about her. She doesn’t do girlfriends, she doesn’t even do friends. But she looks after people around her, she helps people without taking any credit. She screams at you, she abuses you but in the end, she makes the best out of you: better musician, better person.
Sydney went out of bathroom. Naked just as I expected. I smiled to myself and put my head deeper into the sketchbook. I remember perfectly how to play those games. I was queening out and Syd felt not so good about how she had acted about my good intentions about dinner. I heard she opened the fridge and took another beer. But she didn’t go straight back to her bedroom. She stood there as if waiting for something. I acted as if I didn’t see her, didn’t hear her. However, I heard perfectly as she walked closer to me in the living room. I saw with my side sight how she was going through her enormous collection of CD’s. At last, she chose one and put on. The music was loud, full of noisy guitar sounds and beats. Then the low and angry voice started to sing:

“I try to make it through my life, in my way, there's you
I try to make it through these lies, and that's all I do
Just don't deny it,
Don't try to fight this ,and deal with it
and that's just part of it,

If you were dead or still alive
I don't care, I don't care
Just go and leave this all behind
Cause i swear (i swear),i don't care”

I didn’t look up from my skatchbook, but with side sight I noticed that Sydney went to the window and lit a cigarrete. For a moment she looked through the window, then turned around, exhaled cloud of smoke and said:
- So, do you like them?
My hand stopped moving for a moment. Did she really asked my opinion about the music? I wasn’t ready to give up so easily. I didn’t answer anything, just shook my shoulders a bit and continued drawing.
- I don’t know… - She took a deep inhale. – Maybe I should sign them. They’re angry and the lyrics are good. What do you think?
It was too much for me. I looked up from sketchbook and met Sydneys straight gaze.
- Are you really asking me if you should sign this band?
She looked around the room as if looking for someone.
- Is there anyone else here? – She asked ironically.
- No, it’s just… - I didn’t know what to say. – I think they’re ok. – It was all I could think of.
- Their fucking light years are far from ok, but I can get them there. – She said proudly, with little smirk on her face. – First of all I need to change their name. They call themselves “Aeroamerica”. Can you fucking imagine that?
I smiled a little. She stood there naked, smoked her aromatic cigarettes and tried to make a conversation with me. I tried not to smile.
- Yeah, I guess “Aeroamerica” sounds a bit inappropriate.
- Hmmm, okay. – She just said. - By the way – I’m going to “Avalon”. Have you been there?
- No. – I have been just to “Heaven” – the only Manhattan’s gay club since I moved to New York. And I hadn’t been clubbing for a long time now.
- You should come. – Sydney said. – On Thursday’s they let new bands play all night. Ex-“Aeroamerica” will play tonight. Their bassist is gay.
- Nice, but I wanna finish my drawing. – I said. I didn’t want Sydney to introduce me to another Jack who would try to get in my pants. I guess I just wasn’t ready for that yet.
- Well, as you wish. – Sydney said and went to music system to turn off the music.
- No, let it on. – I said.
She didn’t say anything. Just went to her bedroom and I stared at her body from behind. She moved so gracefully and easy. I started new sketch fastly.
She came out of her bedroom after about half an hour. She was dressed in purple, very tight pants, black high heel boots, and black top and black leather jacket. She looked gorgeous.
- Have a nice evening, birthday boy. – She said as she went to the door. Then she stopped for a moment and turned around. – Hey, do you know how to make sushi?
- I… I… - I was very shocked. – Yes, I think I…
Syd interrupted me.
- I love sushi. – She said metter-of-factly and was gone through the door.
I sat there for a while looking at the closed door and a smile appeared on my face. I remembered the dead fish in fridge. Now I knew exactly what I’m gonna make tomorrow for dinner.

Lyric credit to Apocalyptica – I don’t care

Pittsburgh

It was a lovely neighborhood. The place where Michael lived. Like an outtake from an idyllic picture. Children running from time to time along the street, playing games, sun shining and making everything look bright and warm. While looking around through my car’s window, I drove up to the house given in the address. It wasn’t a big house, but it looked nice. It looked like a perfect place for a family to live. I smiled at this. I knew Michael had a husband named Ben and that they had adopted a son who’s name was Hunter. Michael also had a daughter, but she lived with her two moms Melanie and Lyndsey in Toronto, Canada. Lyndsey was also the mother of my brother’s son Gus. I was looking forward to meet Ben and Hunter!
I took the bags out of my car, there weren’t many. None of the furniture in my appartment had been mine, except for a painting that had taken my attention a year ago on ebay. As weird as it sounds, I didn’t know the artist. It was sold anonymously. The painting reminded me of my own feelings, it wasn’t warm and calm, it showed frustration, desperation and maybe even anger. It was all gray and black, except for a tiny yellow glow in what looked like a lantern. It was hard to tell what the place was, it looked like a street. And it showed two people, but you weren’t able to tell their gender. They could’ve been anyone. One of them was taller though, than the other one. The tall person was turned away from the smaller one and was walking away, but the smaller one had his arm raised a little towards the tall person, as if he’d want to reach out, but something was holding him back. It was as if he wouldn’t dare. Whenever I looked at it, I had a feeling like I had painted it myself, or even was the smaller person in it. I too, at that moment, had wanted to reach out, but hadn’t dared, wasn’t able to, until recently. When I had come home last night, after my shift at Leo’s, I had looked at the painting, and wished it would come alive. I wished for the smaller person to reach out towards the taller one. I wished the taller one would look back and would stay, not go away... Too bad I didn’t know the artist, I would’ve loved to see his other paintings, maybe even buy some of them. Of course, I didn’t hope that his or her’s other paintings would be as cheap as this one. This one had cost only 100$. In my opinion, a price too low.
When I had unloaded all my bags, I went up the stairs, threw down my bags and pushed the bell button. It opened. A young man, he looked my age, maybe a little younger, with dark blond hair, stood there with a quizical gaze.
„So, you’re the one?” he asked me.
I frowned. „The one?”
„Female part of Brian Kinney!” he said amusingly,”it’s funny actually, I never would’ve guessed that I would live to see it-...” He was interrupted by a stronger male voice.
„Hunter, stop talking nonsense. Lynn is our guest, and you can’t talk to our guests like that!” He spoke with a quiet authority. I guessed that this was Ben. He then continued. „I’m sorry, Lynn, come in!”
„Oh, thanks.” I replied and took my bags again, but was stopped.
„No, no, you go in, I’ll take care of these. You shouldn’t have carried them by yourself, they’re too heavy.”
„That’s ok, I’ve gotten used to have only my own help. But that’s nice of you, thanks.” I said and went inside, carrying only the painting, as Ben lifted my bags, very easily, which, in his case, with his muscular built, wasn’t any problem. Inside the house everything looked harmonic and cozy. The walls were a warm gray colour and what took my attention were the eastern furniture. On a closer inspection I also saw three statues of Buddha, one bigger than the other two.
„It’s supposed to bring you luck if you rub it’s belly!” Ben told me from behind. I turned and smiled.
„Has it worked?”
Ben smiled a knowing smile. „I think it has.”
I smiled back and said:”Then I will definitely try it.” I turned back to the statue and rubbed it’s belly.
„Michael will be back shortly, he went to the market to get some products we needed for dinner tonight. Do you like Asian kitchen?”
I turned back and went to my bags that lay on the living room’s floor. „I haven’t triend anything real Asian besides sushi, but since I love sushi, I think I would also like to at least try something else from Asian food!”
„Great! Well, as Michael probably told you, you’re free to stay here for as long as you wish, if you’re comfortable on sleeping on a couch.” Ben finished with a warm smile. I don’t know why, but there was something about him, that made me like him immediately. Michael was a really lucky person.
„No problemo, my old appartment can’t be even compared to your hallway, I think sleeping on your couch will feel heavenly after that!” I replied laughingly.
„Michael also told me, you’re a musician. And that you sing very beautifuly.” He said pointing with his gaze towards my guitar case.
„Umm yeah, I guess you could say that!” I said, a small blush creeping in my cheeks.
„I would love to hear you sometimes, that is if you give free concerts?” He asked with all seriousness.
„Yeah, that was one of the things I asked Michael, if you wouldn’t mind hearing guitar sounds from time to time.”
„We wouldn’t mind at all. Who knows, maybe you could even play tonight at dinner?”
„It would be my pleasure.” I assured him. Then I remembered something. „Would it be ok for me to hang one painting here?”
Ben looked back:”Yes, of course, as long as it’s not like the one your brother has at his loft.”
I laughed at that, remembering the painting of a naked man. „No, it’s completely innocent compared to that one!”
„Then feel free to hang it anywhere you wish!” he smiled and left.

Megināšu uzrakstīt šovakar arī 7.nodaļu, jo pati gribu zināt, kas talāk notiks :D Iepriekšējā tāda maziņa sanāca, kamēr ieskriešos atkal ;)

cravey íàïèñàë(à):

Bet tad sanāk, ka Džastins un Braiens vēl nesatiekās Dafnes nāves gadadienā?

nē, noteikti nē. bet viņi abi būs paralēli katrs citos kapos un domās viens par otru. Nu man ir tā, ka viņi ilgi nesatiksies. es domāju, ka Syda pirmā Braienu satiks, kad aizdosies uz Pitsburgu, bet tas vēl tālā nākotnē.  Man ir svarīgi, lai Syda un Justins pamazām tiešām uzzinātu viens par otru gandrīz visu un kļūtu tik tuvi draugi, kā Maikijs ar Braienu. Nu kaut kā tā. Un lai Braiens pēc tam vēlāk būtu brīžiem greizsirdīgs par to, cik tuvi viņi ir. Un man ir tā, ka tātad izstāde un bēru gadadiena ir aprīļa sākumā. pēc tam Justinam tur būs tie piedzīvojumi bārā un tad tik pēc kāda laika izstāde - kaut kur tikai jūlijā jau pēc braiena dzimenes. Un pēc izstādes kaut kad Syda aizbrauks uz Pitsburgu, Justinam protams to nesakot, lai izpētītu situāciju. Ap to laiku Braiens jau būs ievācis ziņas par Sydu un Suda par Braienu. Syda ieradiīsies Kinnetikā tā konkrēti, lai konfrontētu Braienu un tajā mirklī, kad Syda reāli strīdēsies ar Braienu, ienāks Lynna un Sydai būs reāls šoks. Un tad tik pamazām Lynna pārliecinās Sydu, ka Braiens nav vainīgs, bet Syda atkal, ka Justins vaino sevi un tad viņas abas izrunāsies un nolems savest abus kaut kā kopā, kas nebūs viegli, jo Syda, gatavojot izstādi, uztaisīt Justinam īpašu PR - it kā viņš satiekas ar slavenu mūziķi. Un laikrakstos būs bildes un Braiens būs pārliecināts, ka Justins jau sen viņu nemīl un patiešām ir laimīgs kopā ar kādu citu. Un Sydai nāksies to visu labot. hihihi. Nu kaut kā tā.

Sāku rakstīt, bet tālu netiku

Chapter 11

11 of March, 2008, Friday

New York

Sydney`s POV

It was about eight pm when I enterd the temple. It was fucking hard day in recording studio. Ex-“Aeroamerica”, now “Aircold” (I still think their name sucks, but itš better than previous) recorded their demo. It was their forst time in profesion studio ever and they managed to drove me and sound directors crazy before they recorded their demo. Anyway – I was home at last. I just wanted a beer and a girl. And maybe some of those tuna or cheese sandwiches Justin left for me in fridge everyday all this week.
When I entered the temple, it was all quiet and dark.
- Justin? – I said out loud, but no one answered.
Strange. Justin`s always home at this time. I noticed that he went almost every mornig this week somewhere but he was always home when I got there from recording studio or meetings with record labels. This week had been so fucking busy that I was out just on Monday and Wednesday nights. It was my intention to go out tonight and I had planned to take Justin with me.

Okē, jasna ;) Tad es sāku domāt, kas ar visiem Pitsburgā varētu pa to laiku notikt ;) Bet mums jāsāk kaut kā arvien biežāk visā sākt pīt iekšā Britin situācijas ;)

jā, kaut kādas paralēles - abi paralēli doma viens par otru utt. Braiens varētu pētīt agrākos raktus mākslas žurnālos par Justinu, Justins savus zīmētos Braienus. Nu kaut kā tā. Varētu pat būt tā, ka Syda izstādē ieraudzītu Braienu. Viņa piemēram uzsrietu viņam virsū vai kā tā - abi ta nezinātu, kas viņi tādi ir. Braiens pa kluso nevienam nesakot būtu devies uz to pirmo izstādi, kura izgāžas. Abi anonīmi nopirktu pa vienai gleznai, kas būtu vienīgie pārdotie darbi izstādē. Pēc tam jau Syda netīšām ieraudzītu Justina skices, kur Braiens uzzīmēts. Un vienīgo, ko spētu izspiest - Braiena vārdu. Gribot uzzināt vairāk, Syda pa kluso izpētītu Justina mobilā telofona numurus un atrastu tur vienu Braienu. Piezvanītu un runātu tā, it kā pazīst viņu un intīmi. Braiens besītos ārā un teiktu, ka viņa jauc numurus. Bet viņa teiktu, lai °nemuļķojas, ka viņš tak ir braiens. Un beigās nikti kliedzot viņš teiktu, ka nav Braiens piemēram Džonss, bet braiens Kinnijs. Ta Syda uzzinātu viņa uzvārdu un tad jau zinātu, ka Justins nāk no Pitsburgas. Tā Syda izpētītu visu par Braienu. Bet Braiens savukārt, kad Emets tedam noziņotu, ka Justinam ir iespejams romantiskas attiecības ar sievieti, uzzinātu Sydas vārdu uzvāru un izpētītu visu par Sydu. Tādā veidā kad viņi satiktos, varētu būt tas, ko es gribēju - Slavenais Braiens Kinnijs, slavenā Sydnija Deivisa...

Ir tā, ka kā es teicu, ka Syda tur to PR sataisītu un Braiens būtu pārliecināts, ka Justins tiesam ir kopā ar kādu citu un laimīgs un braiens ar sāktu ar kādu veidot attiecības. Tad vienkārsi būtu Britin problēmas, kad meitenes centīsies savest viņus kopā.

ak, tas zīmējums. hihihi... Jā, Braienam tas noteikti būs sitiens zem jostasvietas. Malacītis. Vai es jau teicu, ka dievinu, kā tu raksti??? :D

Ev, man patīk tavas idejas! Tas, ka Braiens slepus dodas uz izstādi, slepus vēro Džastinu...Ahh, bet cik sāpīgi būs to rakstīt :(
Es pašlaik domāju kā lai iesāk nākamo dienu rakstīt...

albalonga íàïèñàë(à):

Malacītis. Vai es jau teicu, ka dievinu, kā tu raksti??? :D

Teici :D, bet vienalga paldies ;)

cravey íàïèñàë(à):

Teici , bet vienalga paldies

:D

cravey íàïèñàë(à):

Ev, man patīk tavas idejas! Tas, ka Braiens slepus dodas uz izstādi, slepus vēro Džastinu...Ahh, bet cik sāpīgi būs to rakstīt

jā, tas gan. eh. Un kad viņš domās, ka Justins ir kopā ar to mūziķi...  :'(  Un Syda parūpēsies, lai ir arī bildes utt., lai izskatās viss ļoti ticami. Tā teikt vel viens nolāpīts mūziķis Justina dzīve.  :mad:

Eh, es nez - man šitai nodaļai jābūt reāli garlaicīgai. Tādai nekādai - tika lai pastāstītu, ka Justins nolēmis organizēt izstādi beidzot, jo viņam piķa gandrīz nav. Gribu ātrāk izstādi, tās skumjas, Dafnes nāves gadadienu un Sydas sarunu ar Justinu par pagātni. Justins sapratīs, ka savā ziņā Sydas bērnība ļoti līdzinājusies Braiena bērnībai. Tikai Braiens slēpa savu orientāciju, līdz laimīgi tika prom no senčiem, bet Syda atklāja un tika izmesta. Eh.

ev, man sanāk ta, ka 11 nodaļa jau ir pēc 2 nedēļam - 18 Marts.

Es te tagad tā sēdēju un rakstīju, un sāku domāt, ka man pietrūkst Braiena. Tieš tapē taisu ta, ka šī nodaļa atkal ir paīsa. Nākamajā nodaļā ir vakariņas pie Maikla, kurās ierodas Braiens. Nu un tad skatos talāk ko risināt. Katrā ziņā Braiens te sāks parādīties arvien biežāk.

Chapter 7

March 4, 2008, Friday
New York

Sydney’s POV

Headache is awful. Especially if you have spent all night in “Avalon” listening to new bands whom mostly don’t know how to play or sing at all. So you sit there, drink your twenty-something tequila shot and hope to hear at least one good performance through all night. And fuck it, but I got what I hoped for. I made happy ex-“Aeroamerica” when I told them I’m signing them and then “Glorious Scout” made me happy, because they old soloist was back. Fuck, fresh-blood-color-lips looked amazing in her short, black dress and big, black boots. I was pretty wasted by the time she showed up but of course, it didn’t stop me. It took me some time to get her a bit drunk and convince to go with me, because she thought she like cock not cunt. Hunting girls I like and turning them into at least bi if not dykes I always enjoy the most. It is game and I love to race. And I am pretty convincing if I want something a lot. I tasted her lips in backroom of “Avalon”. It was mix of different berries on her lips. They were so fucking sweet. I led her to orgasm with my hand, but that wasn’t enough for me. I wanted to see her naked, I wanted to taste other lips of hers. I wanted to fuck her with my tongue. I wanted to make her never forget this night. Usually I take my tricks to temple. It’s always handicap being on your own territory. However, she was the one who drove and she took us to her apartment without asking. It was small, dark dump but she felt relaxed there so it was fine with me. It was morning when after ten-plus orgasms (I lost the count after the tenth) for both of us I fell asleep all sweaty, tired and still drunk. When I woke up, I found my blonde girl still asleep. Her lips were still bright red, but not from chap stick. It was my hard kisses what made them sore. Her blonde hair was messy and her head was on my breasts, her hand gently resting on my belly. For a moment, it felt quite good, but just for a moment. I wasn’t that type of dyke who cuddles in the morning after good sex. I never even stay till fucking morning, so what the hell I’m still doing here. I got up and there it was – terrible headache. I looked at my Swatch – it was fucking 2 pm. I couldn`t believe I had slept fucking half of the day. I went to the small bathroom and peed. Then I put on my clothes and took my car keys from little kitchen table. Headache was still terrible. The blonde opened her eyes.
- Good morning. – She said with smile on her lips.
- Hay. – I just said and continued dressing.
- You were amazing. – She said with dreamy look on her face. She got up from the bed and came closer to me. Her body naked and skin so pale. She looked beautiful. She put her hand on my shoulder. – I just never thought that… God, I never felt anything so great.
- The pleasure was mine. – I simply sad and sat on her bed to put on my boots.
She sat next to me and hugged me from behind.
- When will I see you? – Her mouth was so close to my ear I could feel her warm breath on it.
Fuck. This moment is why I never spend the night with trick and never let anyone spend all night in temple. There had been only one exception. Fuck, I will never make that mistake again. Won`t let anyone close.
- Sorry, baby. – I said and stood up. – It was just a one-night stand. But don’t worry – there are a lot beautiful women in New York. And till last night you were interested in men anyway…
- But I’m not. Not anymore. – I heard tears in her voice. – It was the best night ever. You are the best. No man had ever made me feel like you did last night.  I… I love you. – Yes, here they were – tears in her eyes.
Fuck.
I came closer and put my hand on her cheek.
- It’s ok. – I said. – You’ll get over me. Trust me – I’m not someone to fall in love with. You’ll find some sweet girl and be happy.
- But I don’t want some girl. I want you. – She put her arms around me and tried to kiss me. I didn’t let her.
- Sorry, you can’t have me. – My voice has become harsh.
- Please. – Now, she was crying. – Please…
I hate when they cry. I never cry. Not since I was sixteen and my parents threw me out of house with just one bag and fifty bucks in my pocket. They said I must forget I have ever had parents, because they will forget they ever had a daughter. Lesbian just couldn`t be their daughter. There are these moments in everyone’s life. You can call them crucial moments. You have two options – give up and lose it or live through it and become stronger.
- It was just a fuck. – I said in my coldest voice. – One night fuck. I liked how you sucked my klit but that’s all. I don’t remember your name and don’t want to. I never promised you anything, I never told you I felt anything, I never said I care. And the truth is – I don’t. So, get over yourself.
I turned around and went to the door.
- I hate you. – She screamed in hysteria. – You are a cold, heartless bitch.
I turned around and looked at her.
- It’s true. I am. But I’m still the best fuck of your life. – I opened the door and looked at her one last time. - And by the way, honey – you’ll make one hell of a dyke.
And I left her alone in her dump.
I got in my car and lit a cigarette. Fuck, I hate when someone cry. I took my cell phone. Eleven missed calls from Win - my advocate John Winters, who helps me with all the papers when I sign musicians and sell them to recording companies. I was already more than hour late for our meeting.
- Fuck, Sydney. It’s Friday afternoon. I refused to take shopping Alice and kids because of our meeting.
- You should thank me Win. – I smirked. – Alice would make you to run through all the boutiques of Manhattan.
- What happened?
- Nothing. I just was… busy. I’ll be there in two hours. I must get home and take a shower before that. I stink.
- I can imagine. How’d she looked?
Even though Winters is happily married heterosexual and has two children, we still somehow manage to have good relationship and understanding. Maybe because he’s quite horny. He is the closest person to what you call friend to me.
- Blonde, blue eyes, fresh-blood-colored lips. I’ll tell you more when I get there.
- Oki. Come soon. We’re making BBQ.
- BBQ? It’s fucking winter!
Win laughed.
- You know Alice.
- Yeah. I do. – And I ended the conversation.
I looked in my Swatch. Half past 2 pm. I felt dizzy and sleepy, but business first. And I was sure Alice have made salmon steaks specially for me. Only now I understood how hungry I am.
When I opened doors and entered temple, sleeping boy caught my eye. Justin looked so peaceful asleep on my purple cushions. There was a sketchbook and a cell phone next to him. I couldn’t help but smile a little. He really is beautiful, you just can’t deny it. I took the blanket from couch and wanted to cover him with it when he suddenly opened his eyes. I put back blanket before he could understand that I intended to cover him with it. I don’t know. Maybe I just didn’t want to show him I cared.
- Sydney? – He looked at me as if I was ghost. – Fuck, Sydney, you’re alright? Where the fuck were you?
I raised an eyebrow at him.
- Not that it’s any of your business but well… I was drinking hard and fucking my brains out.
- It’s 3 pm. You were away all night and most of the day. I didn’t know what to do. I fucking called Jack and he gave me some numbers but no one knew where you are and…
- YOU DID WHAT???
It was too much. Fucking too much.
- I… was worried…
- I don’t need a fucking baby sitter. I go and I come when I want and I never give any explanations to anyone. I made a big fucking mistake letting you live here. Now I have to live with fucking fish in my fridge but I won’t live with someone trying to interfere in my life. If you wanna call Jack – call him, but not to ask about me. Fuck. – I couldn`t stop screaming at him. I was totally pissed.
- Sorry. I just… I… imagined you driving drunk and… Anything could have happened… - I heard tears in birthday boy’s voice.
Fuck, not the second time in one day.
- Fuck. – I just said but I wasn’t screaming anymore. Justin looked so fucking miserable. There were pain and sadness in his eyes. – Justin, listen to me. Are you listening?
- Yes. – He said but he wasn’t looking at me.
- I wasn’t driving drunk. The girl I spent night with drove us to her apartment. I guess I was too drunk so I fell asleep there and I woke up just about hour ago.
He looked at me. He still was sad and… scared.
- I must take a shower. I have a meeting.
I went to bedroom but then stopped, turned around and looked at Justin. He was looking at me with those big blue eyes of his.
- Do you like BBQ?
- What? – He seemed shocked.
- Get your fucking ass up and get dressed. I show you how people do BBQ in New York!
I didn’t wait for his answer. I needed shower. Fast.

Pittsburgh, March 4th

I needed money! I thought while drinking tee. Michael and Ben had gone to work, Hunter had gone out,too, so it was just me in the house. Right now I was going through some appartment adverts. But they all were so fucking expensive. With my salary at Leo’s I couldn’t afford to pay even half of the rent that was being asked. But where would I find another job? Today was a free day for me. But tomorrow I had a shift at Leo’s again. I could go to Marty and ask for a job, but I knew he wouldn’t hire me. Not that he didn’t want to, it was just business. Woody’s was a gay bar. And I was a woman. That explained it all. I turned a page, never really seeing a thing, just going through the words without really noticing them. Then something got my attention. Someone was selling wedding dresses. Wedding, didn’t that guy..., oh what was his name, oh right, Emmet, didn’t Emmet ask me to sing at the wedding party he was organizing? It wouldn’t be enough of course, but at least it would be something. I closed the newspaper and got up from the couch. I decided to go to the Liberty diner, maybe Emmet would be there, if not, I would call him. But it soon being lunch time, I would at least get something to eat. I quickly went to shower, put on some fresh clothes, took my car keys and went out.
It was 11:30am when I parked my car in front of the diner. It was too early for lunch yet, so there weren’t many people around. I reached for my bag, dropped on the passenger seat, but as I took it, my cell phone fell out. Shit! I had forgotten to shut my bag again. I reached for my cell that had fallen on the floor. I put it then in the bag and finally got out of the car. Then I went towards the entrance, but, probably, not really looking where I was going I crushed into someone.
„Would you watch where you’re going?” an angry voice shouted. I knew that voice.
„Umm, sorry, I didn’t see you.” I said.
„No, of course you didn’t. Now if you’ve decided to stop tread on my toes, would you please kindly step aside, so I could get my lunch?”
„Isn’t it too early for lunch?” I decided to annoy him a little. He really should stop treating me like that.
„Why do you care? And why are you here yourself? Decided to win over my friends so they could feel sorry for you?”
Now he was starting to make me angry. „I don’t need anyone to feel sorry for me. I never had and I never will.” I spat back.
„Boy, aren’t we grumpy today! Well, as I said, step aside.”
„And if I won’t? Haven’t you got any manners? Don’t you know that ladies go first?”
At this he started to laugh. „Oh, you’re funny, are you sure you’re a musician not a clown? You’d be a great clown!”
I didn’t respond. I just stood there and looked at him. „Would you come and see me then?” I asked seriously. That stopped him short. It was like he put up a mask.
„Probably not.”
„Why, because you wouldn’t have the time or because I’m your sister?”
He was quiet for a moment. Then he shrugged and said:”I still need my lunch.” Only this time he reached behind me, opened the door and pointed with his hand:”Would you care to go inside, lady?”
I looked at him, smiled and said:”Thank you.” Then I went inside. My brother just passed me as if completely forgeting I was there and went to sit on the bar chair at the counter. I went and sat next to him. That got his attention again.
„What are you doing?” he asked me annoyingly.
„I’m trying to get something to eat.” I said innocently. I knew that irritated him. Good.
„Didn’t you say for yourself that it was a little too early for lunch?” he asked arching his eyebrow.
„Yep, but what can I do, if my stomach asks for food?”
He turned to look away, gave a little laugh, then looked back. „Well you can go and sit somewhere else, I don’t want some pesky little thing disturb me while I’m eating!”
„Who said anyone’s going to disturb you? I’m here to eat, too, aren’t I? Frankly, I don’t see any problem.”
He got up from his seat. „Well I do!” And started to walk away.
„You know you won’t get rid of me, do you?” I asked silently. He stopped walking and not looking back said:” I know.” Then he walked out.
The minute the door closed a voice said:”Don’t worry, it’ll take time. But he will accept you.” Debbie said.
„I know, I just wish that there was some way I could see him more often!” I sighed.
„Well, you can always come work at the diner, we’re in need of a new waitress. The previus one decided she’s too important to work in a little diner.” Debbie said, irritation in her voice.
„Do you really? I mean, do you really need a waitress? I was just thinking this morning where to get a second job.” I said excitement in my voice.
„Yeah, you can start tomorrow if you want!”
„Oh, tomorrow I have a shift at Leo’s, but Sunday’s ok.”
„Well, then Sunday it is!” Debbie said with a smile and patted my arm reassuringly.
„Thank you, Debbie! You don’t know how grateful I am.” I reached out and hugged her.
„Let us see if you’ll be as thankful after your first shift!” she said.
„Oh, don’t worry, I’ll be ok!”
She just smiled and said wetting the end of her pen with her tongue:”So, what will it be today?”

Nākamās nodaļas būs atkal garākas :) Mēģināšu vismaz.

oj, super. Tik perfekts Briaens. Es tik lieliski speju iztēloties, kā viņš to visu saka, kā iesmejas. hihihi. Ah, dievīgi. Un nabaga Braiens palika nepaēdis. Hahaha, tāpat kā šobrīd Syda, nodaļā, ko es rakstu, jo Justins ir pazudis un sviestmaizes ledusskapī nav atsājis. Šitā nodaļa būs īsa un Syda šoreiz gaidīs Justinu mājās un uztrauksies, a šis galerijā kavejas.

Âû çäåñü » TelenovelesLV » Queer as Folk » Lost and found, Alby un Cravey QAF fanfic