TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Queer as Folk » Lost and found, Alby un Cravey QAF fanfic

Lost and found, Alby un Cravey QAF fanfic

Сообщений 41 страница 60 из 92

albalonga написал(а):

Ev, kā tik ātri Paint shopā iebrauci, vai jau agrāk zināji? wow.

Daudz kas līdzīgs ar fotošopu, bet nu, nebij jau tā ka uzreiz visu sapratu, tapē jau kāsas 4h nosēdēju, tak tagad vismaz apjausma ir :D

Pačekoju tās aktrises bildes, viņa daudz kur līdzīga ar Imbrugliju šajā bildē :) Pec tam jau varēs pamainīt, tas tik tagad tā, lai ir vismaz kaut kas :)

nē, nevajag mainīt - ir ok. Man patīk.

Ev, viss, mājās jābizo. Aizčammājos, jo vajadzēja izlasīt Truth in Advertising. Nu dievinu es tādu Justinu. Ah.

albalonga написал(а):

Truth in Advertising

Tam sākums dikti rēcīgs :D

cravey написал(а):

Tam sākums dikti rēcīgs

Ai, jā - kā Braiens dabūja uz pieres zilumu... :D Bet labākais, kā viņam Spice Girls mūzika zvanīja prezentācijā. Es darbā skaļi smējos. Vienā brīdī Ilze bija ļoti ziņārīga, ko es tur lasu un iebāza galvu ekrānā. Nu daudz jau nepamanīja, tikai frāzi Fuck no, kas bija tā atsevišķi, jauna atkāpe. Tā mēs tur nosmējāmies. Eh. Bet tas fanfiks baigi labs, labāks par Appassionato manā izpratnē. Un Maiklam te maza nozīme, lielāka Lindsijai. Un Gass tur ir dievīgs. Nu vot es gribu vairāk šitādus fanfikus, kur Justins ir stiprs, drosmīgs un kontrolē sevi, jo kaut kā tik ļoti jūt, ko drīkst Braienam teikt un ko nē. Dievīgi. Un Braiens savos POV brīnās, kā Justins tik lieliski uzmin, ko un kā darīt, ko teikt un ko neteikt. Tas bija skaisti. Vēl arī mana mīļā fanfika jauna nodaļa bija ielikta, bet reāli smaga. anfiku dievināju, bet kad viņi sagāja kopā, tad kaut kā dievināšana pagāja, jo bija pirmā reize un tad nākamā nodaļa vispārinājums, kas noticis kopumā un kā viņu dzīve mainījusies. Un it kā kopā un laimīgi un tā, bet... Vairs nebija tā dzirst, tā gaidīšana, kas bija visās sākuma nodaļā, līdz viņi beidzot sagāja kopā. Un it kā ir viņi tur ticami, tomēr ļoti atšķirīgi no oriģināla, jo tas ir koledžas fiks un Justins ir tik divus gadus jaunāks par Braienu, un tas daudz ko maina.

A tagad nezinu, ko padarīt.... Filmas nekādas negribu skatīties - tāpat nav nekā tik laba, kas mani vakar gaidīja. Nez. Moš jāsameklē vēl kas, ko palasīt. Nez. Vajadzētu rakstīt, bet pēdējās dienās nespēju piespiest sevi. Sliņķe.  Vienkārši pēc tavas pēdējās nodaļas man ir tā - nu respektīvi kompleksi. Es vienkārsi nemāku tā rakstīt. Es sižetus visādus riņķī un apkārt spēju sadomāt, bet es nemāklu tā rakstīt.  ..........

Ev, a sestdien mēs Casablancu skatīsiemies un Breakfast at Tiffany's, ja līdz tam novilksies. :)

albalonga написал(а):

Vienkārši pēc tavas pēdējās nodaļas man ir tā - nu respektīvi kompleksi. Es vienkārsi nemāku tā rakstīt. Es sižetus visādus riņķī un apkārt spēju sadomāt, bet es nemāklu tā rakstīt.  ..........

Alby, beidz tu šitā :) Man ļoti patīk tavas nodaļas. Visā šajā esmu aizmirsusi tavas nodaļas iekomentēt  :blush:  Man ļoti patīk, tiešām, un tik smagi bij lasīt par songbird. Ai, ceru, ka Syda man piedos :( Un tagad vakar 9.nodaļu izlasīju, tik jauki un mīļi kā Syda Džastinu no aizmugures apskāva. Gluži kā Braienam, gribas savas sajūtas izpaust, bet ļoti grūti!
Bet runājot par pēdējo nodaļu, man tagad bail citas rakstīt, jo arī man pašai tā ir pagaidām mīļākā. Būšu sev latiņu par augstu uzcēlusi. Tak gan jau. Asnate ar izlasīja visu līdz 8. nodaļas beigam un nevar vien turpinājumu sagaidīt. :D Ā, un viņa ir arī ar mieru 19. mums piebiedroties uz QAF maratonu  :glasses:
Mes te kojās ar vienu meiteni - manu labu draudzeni, tūliņ skatīsimies talāk 1. sezonu. Tagad būs 4. sērija :D

Mēģināju it kā rakstīt 9. nodaļu, kaut ko uzmetu, bet nezinu, vel prasās kaut ko pierakstīt klāt, pirmkārt pārāk īss, otrkārt, gribas ko vairāk, vai arī pamainīt. Lai nu kā, šo uztver tādu kā melnrakstu:

Pittsburgh, March 5th
„Yeah, ok, so I’ll see you at 5pm. Yeah...yeah, I know the place. Oh, and, thanks again, I really appreciate you asking me to do this! Yeah, I have a pair of songs exactly for an occasion like this. Yeah...Bye!” I hung up. I had called Emmet yesterday and told him that if the offer still stands I would gladly sing at the wedding he’s organizing. He had been overjoyed. He told me that I would make this wedding the best wedding Pittsburgh society had seen in years. I thought he was exaggerating, but hey, everybody love to receive compliments now and then. Anyways, I had to be at the Crowne Plaza hotel for the wedding reherseal today at 5pm. There I would also meet the other musicians who will be playing. Emmet had told me in secret, that there’s particulary this one guy, who looks like an English aristocrat - tall, with raven black hair and a hypnotizing look who’ll be playing the piano. There was only one problem, he wasn’t gay! Emmet considered him the greatest loss to the gay community. When I had laughed and answered him, that all the best men were already gay, he had said „Honey, then you weren’t really looking. Take Matthew McConaughey for example! He’s straight! But this guy, oh, that ass, and those hands, how I would love to feel those hands-”
„Emmet, TMI!” I had interrupted him. He just said „Well, let’s just see what will you say tomorrow when you’ve met him. But I’ll gladly hold out a napkin for you, while you’ll be drooling! Ta ta, sweetheart!” That had been almost few hours before my brother had made his visit to the Stepford faggs as he called Michael and Ben and saw the painting. My mood changed every minute I remembered yesterday’s evening. I went to the window to see what was going on outside. It was sunny. And warm. Perfect. Except, it didn’t feel like it. Every time I closed my eyes, my brother’s painful gaze was there, right in front of me. And I couldn’t do anything. I couldn’t help him. I couldn’t even touch him...
„Brian?” I asked my brother, who was still looking motionless at the painting. I stepped closer to him. I couldn’t just stand there. I had to..I had...I wanted, but I knew I couldn’t. That he wouldn’t accept it. „Brian, are you ok?” I touched his shoulder. He swung around. For a moment it looked like he didn’t know me, like he didn’t know where he was. Then he just shrugged.
„Of course I am, why wouldn’t I be?”
I just kept on looking at him. „Because of the way you reacted when you saw the painting.” I said simply.
„Why would I be affected by some cheap painting?” he replied with a are-you-a-complete-idiot look on his face.
„I don’t know, you tell me?”
„There’s nothing to tell. I was just shocked to find out that you even spent 100$ on a shit like that. I mean come on, you can’t even tell what’s in it! It’s all gray and blurry, so depressing-,”
I interrupted him. Did he really think I was that stupid. „Yeah, better to buy painting with naked men, that’s art!”
„Now you’re talking, maybe you’re not so stupid after all!” he finished by putting his hand on my head and tumbling my hair.
„Stop it! You may insult me in whatever way you wish, but it won’t work. I saw your face just now,” I noticed his eyes changing, trying to look at something else except me, I continued,”I also heard you. You said „Justin!” „
„And now you’re also a psychologist? Aren’t I just one lucky man! Where’s Mikey? Mikey? I’m hungry, stop fucking around and come here!” he started to shout annoyed.
„Michael and Debbie told me. About Justin...” I said loudly. And now I saw how a face looked if looks could kill.
„What...do...you...know...about...Justin?” he asked coldly.
„I know what he did to you! I know that he broke your heart! I know that he chose his career instead of you!”
„HE DIDN’T CHOOSE HIS CAREER OVER ME! It was ME who told him I wouldn’t let him sacrifice his life because of me! I sent him away, so shut the fuck up, because you don’t know anything!” he shouted.
I stood still. He had come so close that I felt his chest lifting as he inhaled.
„So instead you sacrificed yourself...” I said quietly. He didn’t say anything for a moment but his expression changed to unreadable. That’s when Mikey came in.
„Sorry it took so long. Ben had put-,” he stopped when he saw us.
„Finally, what the fuck are you making? It took eternity for you to get here,” my brother spoke.
Michael looked at me, but replied to Brian. „Umm...the..., nothing, never mind, the food’s ready now.” After that my brother stalked away to the kitchen, leaving a dumbfounded Michael shooting questioning glances my way. As I didn’t have an answer, for I didn’t know myself what exactly had happened, I followed my brother to the kitchen.

ak, smagi. Nu īsts Braiens. Un tas, ko viņs par Justinu teica... Eh... Bilan, es atkal raudu. Vienkārši es te vīniņu iedzēru, vienu fanfiku lasu un vel šī tava nodaļa - tas ir par daudz maniem nerviem. āāāāāāāāāā.... Jāpiespiež rīt darbā sevi rakstīt. eh.

Man prieks, ka tev patīk manas nodaļas, bet man ne uz pusi tās nepatīk tik ļoti, kā tavas. eh.

Super, ka Asnate pievienosies. Man prieks.

Ev, tehniskas dabas jautajums - ar ko barõt Asnati???? :blush:  :D

Man prieks, ka tev patīk, bet es noteikti vēl papildināšu so nodaļu, pārāk īsiņa :) Man mājās vnk labāk rakstās, kojās nav īstās gaisotnes :D

Asnati var barot ar visu, kur nav iekšā gaļas vai želatīns :)

Es nomocījos un tāpat nekas labs nesanāca. Un īsi ļoti - vēl tur klāt jāpieraksta kaut kas, nezinu kas. Saruna ar Sydu noteikti, bet nez. Pasaki, kā lai uzlabo šito.

Chapter 12

April 1st, 2008

New York

Justin`s POV

It`s perfect. Perfect light, perfect music, perfect drinks. All is clean and shining. Everybody is smiling.
- Mr. Taylor, it`s so passionate!
- Mr. Taylor, it`s so colorful!
- Mr. Taylor, it`s so bright!
- Mr. Taylor – you are so talented!
- Mr. Taylor – you`re art is so fresh!
- Mr. Taylor – you`re genius!
People say to me as they turn they gaze away from painting on the walls to look at me. I see adoration in their eyes. I smile at them politely but don’t stop to talk. I’m looking for something… or someone. All those people, all those smiles I get, all that adoration – I love it. It feels so warm inside. But that`s not enough. Something`s missing. I lose my interest in people all around me. I stop smiling and stop giving thanks to compliments I receive. He`s not here so what`s the point… I just want to get away, get out of this meaningless crowd. And then I see him. He`s wearing black sleeveless shirt and black jeans. He`s so fucking beautiful. Our eyes me and it makes me shiver. Oh, God, how I missed those hazel eyes looking straight to me, in me, through me, all around me. Devouring me.
- Hey. – He says.
I swallow hard and I fell I flush. I want to run to him, put my arms around him, burry my face in his chest. I want to shout out loud how much I missed him, how much I love him, how sorry I am. For everything.
- Brian… - I just whisper.
- Justin… - He says and it gives me goose bumps just from hearing my name from his mouth.
- Brian… I`m… - I want to say so much. – I`m…
I look at him and he smiles at me. He looks happy and it makes me happy, too. I swallow hard as I see him coming closer. One, two, three big steps made by his long, athletic legs and he`s in front of me. So close I can feel his breath in my face. And then he wraps his arms around me and pulls me so close to him. And it`s more than perfect. It`s above perfect. And I feel happiness circling through my body instead of blood. And I`m home. At last I`m back home again. But then suddenly everything changes. I fell something cold and wet at my legs. I look down and I see red liquid. Blood. It`s coming from Brian`s leg. It`s streaming.
- Brian! – I scream and look up at him. – Brian, you`re bleeding! – I`m desperate, scared, horrified.
He still smiles at me.
- It`s ok, Sunshine.
- But you`re bleeding! You`re hurting! – I scream through tears.
Blood keeps streaming down his leg and the perfect, white floor. It`s fucking river of blood and the floor. We all standing in blood but no one is noticing it. Are they fucking blind?
- You`re art is exquisite. – Brian says and smiles. He`s looking on paintings at walls. – You are amazing artist. The best.
I look where he is looking – at paintings. Their all dark red. Their all made with blood.
- No! – I scream. – No, no, no, no!
- It`s ok, Sunshine. – Brian`s says firmly. – I still have some left. I`ll give you all of it. – He looks down at his leg, blood still streaming from it.
- No… - I whisper. – No, I don`t want it.
He turns his eyes back at me and now I see how pale and unhealthy he looks.
- It`s ok, Sunshine. You can have all of it… All of it… - He says and collapses on the floor river of blood around him.
- NO! – I cry out loud. – Brian…
I want to reach him, hold him, but he`s lost. There is just river of blood. And all the people around me keep complimenting my paintings.
- NO, NO, NO…
And then I feel warm arms around me.
- Justin! – Someone is calling my name.
I open my eyes. Room is dark and I can barely see though tears but I know the voice what keep calling my name. I wrap my arms around her and cry on her shoulder. Sydney holds me and strokes my back.
- It was my fault… - I keep on repeating.
Sydney just says:
- Shhhh…
And lets me cry.

NEKO NEVAIG, VISS, PERFEKTI  :'( AK JĒ, KO MĒS AR VIŅIEM ABIEM DARĀM  :'( Tagad tu mani saraudināji! Tas kā Braiens piedāvā savas asinis, lai Džastins varētu gleznot, ak šausmas  :'( Un Braiens tik turpina smaidīt, un beigās noģībst  :'(  Un Sida beigās, nē, tas ir tik smagi :( Viss man tagad povers, ja mūsu stāsta beigas būs kā pasakā, pēc šī visa viņi būs to pelnījuši!!!!

:'(

es novilku Rufus Wainwright visus 5 albumus un esmu iegrimusi tajā mūzikā pamatīgi. Es tik ļoti spēju iztēloties viņu kopā ar Justinu. Justinam būs simpātijas pret viņu, protams ne kas tāds, ko ar mīlestību pret Braienu varētu salīdzināt. Bet tomēr - viņi ideāli sapratīsies. Nu vot - un Rufuss palīdzēs Justinam atgūt drosmi un pašapziņu - veltīs dziesmu Justinam un viņi nodziedās kopa un Braiens to redzēs. Un tas viņam būs smagi. Un viņs nolems Justinu vairs nekad nemeklēt, jo Justins ir laimīgs bez viņa un smaida un viss ir ok. Braiens galīgi nolems, ka Justins nekad nav bijis laimīgs ar viņu, ka viņš ir nesis tikai sāpes Justinam un patiesam Justinam ir labāk bez viņa. Kad Justins uzzinās, ka Braiens ir viņu meklējis, ir bijis koncertā, Justins tad jau oficiāli būs kopā ar Rufusu. Un te es īsti nezinu, ko lai sižetā izveido.Man liekas, ka Braiens varētu būt tik ļoti sašauts, ka varētu pamest visu un doties kaut kur projām no visiem. Ir jau visādi varianti - Braiens varētu būt pazudis - pa īstam pazudis - nozust un neviens nezinātu, kur viņs ir reāli Lost.  Un tiesi tad, kad Syda un lynna apskaidrotu Justinu, viņš pamestu Rufusu un dotos un Pitsburgu - Braiena tur vairāk nebūtu. Kinnetic viņš būtu atstajis - pilnvarojis Sintiju un Tedu pārvaldīt. Būtu nosūtījis vēstuli tik Gasam un vel kopejo visiem draugiem, lai viņu nemeklē. Visi protams meklētu, bet nespētu atrast. Un tad Lynna ar Sydu izdomātu nejauku, bet viltīgu plānu - vienīga iespeja likt Braienam Kinnijam uzrasties ir izvilināt ar kaut ko. Un var izvilināt tikai ar Justinu. Avīzēs parādītos info, ka Justins Taylors - slavenais mākslinieks, ir ticis avārijā un ir komā un tuvu nāvei. Tas ir ļoti nezēlīgi, bet nekas cits neliktu Braienam parādīties, ja viņs izlemis pazust. Braiens uzķertos un ierastos. Un tad slimnīcā notiktu grandioza izrunšasnās, asaras, mīlestības apliecinājumi un tā talak. Nu tas ir viens mezonīgais variants, ko es izfantazēju, bet tu noteikti nepiekritīsi, jo nu Braienam te tiek dotas pilns ar iespejām mežonīgam ciešanām. Un vispār šitas nu ir reāli melodramatiski. Nez. :D  Ko tik neizfantazēsi. Un ja sitā, tad var turpināt, cik nikns ir Kinnijs uz Deiliju, jo viņa sito nezelīgo plānu izdomāja. Pamazām viss atgriežas normalās sliedēs, bet Syda taisās doties uz Ņujorku un Justins lūdz, lai viņa paliek. Lynna kārto attiecības ar savu menedžeri/draudziņu, salīgt ar Sydu. Sak pamazām Justinu pieņemt, jo viņa ilgi nikna uz Justinu. Un viņa bija pret tam planam, jo zinaja, cik ļoti Justinam sāpēs. Justins negrib, lai Syda dodas uz ņujorku un Braiens ir nedaudz greizsirdīgs uz Sydu, par to, cik tuvas ir viņas attiecības ar Braienu, bet Lynna atver viņam acis, ka viņa attiecības ar Maikju ir līdzīgas, ka viņi arī mēdz skūpstīties, apskauties un pavadīt laiku tikai divatā. Braiens saprot, ka visu so laiku droši vien juties Justins viņa attiecību ar Maikiju dēļ. Un tad ir tā Braiena dzimene - jau 2009.gada jūnijs. Lynna ar Justinu dodas uz Ņujorku. Lynnai tur jāpiedalās vairākās noklausīšanās, Justinam galerijas lietas - jauna izstāde būs. Un tā Braiens paliek viens. Lynna un Justins protams apmetušies Sydas dzīvoklī. Un tad dzimenē Syda pie braiena atnak ar zāli un abi reāli sanarkojas. Syda atnāk, jo Lynna ar Justinu ir zvanījusi viņai vairakas reizes un nelikusi mierā - ne jau no laba prāta. Maikijs ar Benu ir Tibetā, tāpēc Braienam nav pat Maikja. Syda noorganizeja braucienu un izstrādaja maršrutu - kaut kā tā. Kamēr Syda ar braienu atros kopīgu valodu un uz jumta kores dzied We are the champions, arī Lynna un Justins atrod kopīgu valodu Ņujorkā. Un tad beigu nodaļa, kur Justins pāragri pārrodas no Ņujorkas un pārsteidz Braienu un braiens atzīstas, ka ir tik ļoti ilgojies pēc Justina, ka ja viņam atkal uz ņujorku būs jabraic, tad brauks līdzi. Tur var ielikt pamatīgu smut un sarunas par precēsanos utt. Un Justins pieminēs bērnus. Un Braiens stingri pateiks nē. Justins pateiks - to mēs vel redzēsim. Un tad epilogs, kurā tiks pastāstīts no Syda POV kas noticis talāk un arī no Lynnas POV, kas noticis talāk. Lynna kaut kādu vienu daļu un Syda otru daļu. Nu Sydas daļu tu jau zini.

Es pabeidzu 9. nodaļu, tāda skumīga atkal sanāca :( Tātad, lūk visa 9. nodaļa:

Chapter 9

5th of March 2008, Saturday
New York

Sydney’s POV
I woke up from some kind of bad noise. It sounded as if something big had fallen on the floor. I opened my eyes unwillingly. I had planned to sleep all day long. It was Saturday and I deserved it after last night. After BBQ at Winters’ I dropped Justin to the temple and went to “Sapfo” – lesbian night club in Brooklyn. One of my bands – “Dirrty L” played there. They are five girls – two lesbians and three bi, who’re playing punk and queercore. I know they’ll never be popular, they’ll never pay their bills with the music they make and they know it too. But it’s ok for them. They just love to play concerts twice a week and I try not to miss those concerts. They are my girls. Besides the fact that I have fucked them all, I have helped them in many ways – like with finding job, getting apartment, helping to supply with music instruments when something gets broken. I’m more like “Dirrty L” biggest fan not manager. So, after their loud and angry performance I spent some time with them and then got almost perfect lip job in the backroom from some Asian chic. It was four in the morning when I came home at last. I was so fucking tired that I went to sleep with only one thought – I will sleep all next day, because for next night as usual I have some big plans. However, something woke me. Or should I better say – someone? You know that feeling sometimes when you wake up – you still feel sleepy and you can easily get back to your dreams but you want to piss badly. Fuck.
I got up and went to pee. But I stopped in the middle of my way when I saw my kitchen. It was a fucking battlefield.
- What the fuck? – Was the only thing I was capable to say.
Justin looked at me with those sky blue eyes and flashed like usual.
- I… I was just making sushi…
- You were what? – I couldn’t help but scream. I have never seen my kitchen so messy. And I fucking hate mess, and I hate when someone wakes me up at 1 pm when I have planned to sleep all day long.
- I was making lunch and… you said you love sushi. We have fish anyway. And I thought you will be…
- Fuck. – I interrupted him. – I need to pee. – I almost ran to bathroom.
I came back few minutes later. Justin was trying desperately to clean all the mess. He looked at me with guilt in his eyes.
- I will clean up everything. Don’t worry. I make your kitchen shine again. I promi…
- There’s something going over on gas range.
He turned around and cursed.
- Fuck. The rice!
He tried to take saucepan off the gas range but it was hot and he burnt his fingers.
- Fuck. – He said.
He was such a big mess that I couldn’t help myself but smile. I let him be miserable for few minutes and then decided to come on rescue. I took kitchen gloves and got rice off the gas range. Of course, rice was overcooked.
- Have you ever in your fucking life made sushi? – I looked at Justin.
- Well, I… No.
- Then what the hell? – I screamed but didn’t wait for an answer.
- Never mind. Just clean the fucking mess up and never try to cook in my kitchen if you don’t know how to fucking cook.
- I know how to cook. – He sounded offended. – I just don’t know how to make fucking sushi. But I’m learning. I printed info from net and I just need a little practice and…
- My kitchen is not some fucking training center for amateur cooks! – I started to scream again, but stopped myself. Justin looked too fucking miserable. – Couldn’t you just make something easier? Fish soup or baked fish with noodles or whatever? Something you know how to make without destroying my kitchen.
- You said you love sushi…
- Fuck. Did I tell you to cook it for me?
- No…
- Then why the fuck?
- I just… I wanted to make something nice for you. You took me to BBQ yesterday and it was nice and… And I just wanted to return the favor. Is it too fucking hard to understand? – Now, Justin was screaming at me.
I stayed silent for a moment. I just didn’t know what to say and it doesn’t happen often. Fuck.
- Fuck, birthday boy… - I said. – I took you to Winters’ because I was sure they’re gonna fucking love you and you looked so fucking miserable lying on those cushions and… Fuck. It doesn’t mean that we’re friends now or something. Because we’re not. So you don’t have to cook for me or try to please me or buy me yoghurt or beer or whatever. I accept that you live here now but don’t try to mess with me. Ok?
Justin just nodded and got back to cleaning my kitchen. Fuck, he looked even more miserable than before. Is it even fucking possible? Shit. He took rice and intended to drop it in garbage.
- You know – you can still save that rice.
- What? – He looked at me with those sad blue eyes.
- You can save the rice and still make your fucking sushi.
- How?
- Well, first of all water rice with cold water and then… Fuck. It will be easier to just show you.
And there we were – making sushi. Somehow, I didn’t even notice that time run so fast. Justin learned so fast and remembered everything I said. When sushi was ready, he just asked me:
- Where did you learn how to make sushi?
- I used to work in a Japanesse restaurant.
- Here in New York?
- In Japan.
- You’ve been to Japan? – He seemed so excited and I smirked gently.
- What’s so surprising about that?
- No, nothing. Just haven’t met anyone who has been in Japan.
- I bet you’ve never met anyone who’s been in Taiwan, India, China and Tibet. Yeah, and Korea, too.
- You’ve been in all those countries?
- I spent three years in Asia.
- But – what did you do there? – Justin was really interested.
I’m not used to telling people about my past or about my life at all. I don’t know why I told Justin anything and why I continued telling.
- Traveled, worked, meditated, learned a few things… Do you want beer with sushi?
- Yeah, thanks. But why did you go to Asia anyway? I mean – it’s quite far away from America?
I sat next to Justin on cushions on the floor and we ate sushi and drank beer. And I answered all his questions. It was somehow so natural and easy.
- At first I went to Europe because America started to seem small. First I thought about going to Latin America, but when I got to airport the first plane was to Paris so I went to Paris.
- You just fucking came to airport and just bought ticket on first plane? – Justin couldn’t believe.
- Yeah. – I smiled.
- But… I mean… You just left everything; you left your home and just went over the ocean without knowing what is waiting you there.
- It wasn’t the first time… - I almost told more then I wanted to tell. – Besides, I didn’t have a home. All I owned was an old car and a big back bag with all my stuff in it. I sold the car to buy an airplane ticket.
- You’re fucking unbelievable. – Justin smiled at me but I saw admiration in his eyes.
I laughed a little.
- You had any doubts about that!?! – I joked.
- I envy you. – Justin said. – You’re so brave. I couldn’t just go somewhere with no money, no friends.
- You’re here. In Big Apple. And you’re alone.
Justin looked at me and he was sad again.
- It’s different.
- Why? Because you have family and friends somewhere and you just left them for New York, but I didn’t have anyone so I had no one to leave behind?
Justin looked at me a bit surprised.
- How do you now my family and friends don’t live in New York?
- No ones calls you, you haven’t met with anyone since you moved in, first day we met, you told me you have nowhere to go, no place to live. And you look fucking lonely. – I took a joint and lit it. I took a long drag and gave it to Justin.
He looked at me for a moment, then took the joint and inhaled deeply. He didn’t answer me anything. We just sat there getting more and more high with every inhale. When he seemed high and relaxed enough I asked him a question that had bothered me for a while now.
- Justin…
He turned his gaze on me.
- Who died in the car accident?
I saw how he shivered a little and looked away. His body tensed.
- How do you… - His voice cracked.
- You were going crazy about me driving drunk. Twice. – I sad quietly.
- You know I was right. You should not drive when you’re drunk.
- Who was he?
- Who?
- The person who died in the car accident.
- I don’t wanna talk about it. – Justin got up and went to the window. I was pretty sure he was trying to hide tears.
Fuck. Why did I even ask? Why I wanted to find out the reason of his sadness and loneliness? Fuck, did I really care about this blue-eyed boy? Shit, I’m so fucked.
- Who was he, Justin?
- I told you – I DON’T WANT TO FUCKING TALK ABOUT IT! – Justin screamed.
- Well, then I guess I’ll continue driving drunk.
- What? You can’t blackmail me about that. It’s fucking stupid and childish, Sydney. And you know it.
- Who told you I’m not stupid and childish? I am. And when I’m drunk I’m even more stupid you know.
- FUCK!
He turned around and I saw him crying. He tried to hide his face with hands. I got up and went closer to him. I stood next to him and asked again.
- Who died in the car accident?
He turned his back on me and looked through the window again.
- Daphne. – He whispered after minutes.
- Who was she?
- My best friend.
- When?
- It’s almost a year.
- She was drunk or someone drunk crashed into her?
- She never drove drunk.
- Did the motherfucker in the other car die?
- No. He didn’t had a fucking scratch. But at least he’s in prison now for fifteen years.
- Were you in the car with her?
- No… But I should have been. Fuck. It was my fault. She died because I wasn’t there. I was in fucking New York playing big fat artist… Fuck. – Justin’s voice was cracking from tears.
I don’t know how it happened but I hugged him from back. I knew I should tell him it’s not his fault but I just couldn’t. It would just sound so fucking lame. I just let him cry this out.

Pittsburgh, March 5th

„Yeah, ok, so I’ll se you at 5pm. Yeah...yeah, I know the place. Oh, and, thanks again, I really appreciate you asking me to do this! Yeah, I have a pair of songs exactly for an occasion like this. Yeah...Bye!” I hung up. I had called Emmet yesterday and told him that if the offer still stands I would gladly sing at the wedding he’s organizing. He had been overjoyed. He told me that I would make this the best wedding Pittsburgh society had seen in years. I thought he was exaggerating, but hey, everybody love to receive compliments from time to time. Anyways, I had to be at the Crowne Plaza hotel for the wedding reherseal today at 5pm. There I would also meet the other musicians who will be playing. Emmet had told me in secret, that there’s particulary this one guy, who looks like an English aristocrat - tall, with raven black hair and a hypnotizing look who’ll be playing the piano. There was only one problem, he wasn’t gay! Emmet considered him the greatest loss to the gay community. When I had laughed and answered him, that all the best men were already gay, he had said „Honey, then you weren’t really looking. Take Matthew McConaughey for example! He’s straight! But this guy, oh, that ass, and those hands, how I would love to feel those hands-”
„Emmet, TMI!” I had interrupted him. He just said „Well, let’s just see what will you say tomorrow when you’ve met him. But I’ll gladly hold out a napkin for you, while you’ll be drooling! Ta ta, sweetheart!” That had been almost few hours before my brother had made his visit to the Stepford faggs as he called Michael and Ben and saw the painting. My mood changed every minute I remembered yesterday’s evening. I went to the window to see what was going on outside. It was sunny. And warm. Perfect. Except, it didn’t feel like it at all. Every time I closed my eyes, my brother’s painful gaze was there, right in front of me. And I couldn’t do anything. I couldn’t help him. I couldn’t even touch him...
„Brian?” I asked my brother, who was still looking motionless at the painting. I stepped closer to him. I couldn’t just stand there. I had to..I had...I wanted, but I knew I couldn’t. That he wouldn’t accept it. „Brian, are you ok?” I touched his shoulder. He swung around. For a moment it looked like he didn’t know me, like he didn’t know where he was. Then he just shrugged.
„Of course I am, why wouldn’t I be?”
I just kept on looking at him. „Because of the way you reacted when you saw the painting.” I said simply.
„Why would I be affected by some cheap painting?” he replied with a are-you-a-complete-idiot look on his face.
„I don’t know, you tell me?”
„There’s nothing to tell. I was just shocked to find out that you even spent 100$ on a shit like that. I mean come on, you can’t even tell what’s in it! It’s all gray and blurry, so depressing-,”
I interrupted him. Did he really think I was that stupid. „Yeah, better to buy paintings with naked men, that’s art!”
„Now you’re talking, maybe you’re not so stupid after all!” he finished by putting his hand on my head and tumbling my hair.
„Stop it! You may insult me in whatever way you wish, but it won’t work. I saw your face just now,” I noticed his eyes changing, trying to look at something else except me, I continued,”I also heard you. You said a name - „Justin!” „
„And now you’re also a psychologist? Aren’t I just one lucky man! Where’s Mikey? Mikey? I’m hungry, stop fucking around and come here!” he started to shout annoyed.
„Michael and Debbie told me. About Justin...” I said loudly. And now I saw how a face looked if looks could kill.
„What...do...you...know...about...Justin?” he asked coldly.
„I know what he did to you! I know that he broke your heart! And I know that he chose his career instead of you!”
„HE DIDN’T CHOOSE HIS CAREER OVER ME! It was ME who told him I wouldn’t let him sacrifice his life because of me! I sent him away, so shut the fuck up, because you don’t know anything!” he shouted.
I stood still. He had come so close that I felt his chest lifting as he inhaled.
„So instead you sacrificed yourself...” I said quietly. He didn’t say anything for a moment but his expression changed to unreadable. That’s when Mikey came in.
„Sorry it took so long. Ben had put-,” he stopped when he saw us.
„Ah, the newfounded life advertiser!” my brother spoke sarcastically with a sneer.
Michael looked lost. „Wh-„ but my brother interrupted him again.
„WHO gave you the right to tell strangers about my life, ha?!” he shouted.
„Lynn’s not a stranger, she’s your-„ Michael started to say calmly, not affected by my brother’s shouting.
„DON’T. EVEN. SAY. IT!” then he turned his anger towards me again. „And you, stop pushing your nose where it doesn’t belong, understood? No matter what you’ve been told, it isn’t your business!”
I didn’t reply anything. I wouldn’t agree but I also wouldn’t say now, that I did.
Then Michael started to talk, breaking the silence that had put it’s blanket over the room.
„Brian, stop pushing her away. I know how you feel, I know what you’ve felt and I know that it hurts. But maybe-,”
„Maybe what?” my brother snapped.
„Well, maybe Lynn can help you.”
Brian Kinney just laughed at that. He had a beautiful smile. If he would smile from his heart, with happiness, not with sarcasm, he would rival the warmth coming from a warm summer’s sun. „By doing what?” he asked incredulously,”by singing her cry-baby songs? By following me around always? By hugging me and clapping on my shoulder? No thanks, I can live perfectly fine without it.”
„Why not by just being there when you need someone?” I said quietly looking my brother right in his proud eyes.
„I don’t need anyone! Haven’t you realized it yet?” he asked back.
„No, it’s you who hasn’t realized yet, that he can’t always be alone.”
„I’m not alone always. I’m alone when I want it. When I don’t want it, I just go to Babylon, find some guy and fuck his brains out.”
„And what about family?” I asked.
He shook his head and raised his eyebrow. „What about it?”
„You really don’t understand, do you?” I asked back with a sigh. „It’s not just about you. I need you, too. You’re my brother, you’re a part of me! I want to know that I can be there for you and that you’ll be there for me. I want you to be my family!”
„You only think, you need me,” he said, coming closer again,”I’m just your fantasy, something you imagined as a little girl while lying in your bed. Now, grow UP! Fantasies don’t come true, they never do! No matter how much you would wish for something, with each day you realize it will never come true! It’s just day after day, an endless time line.”
„Is that how it feels for you?” I asked him, and he looked surprised. From the corner of my eyes I saw that Michael had left the room, „do you wish for him to come back to you so much that it has taken every hope away from you, seeing that he doesn’t?”
He closed his eyes. I saw that he had become tense again. „And he won’t. Ever. So it’s no use to mention it!”
„How do you know it? Have you talked with him?” I persisted. I saw that his shoulders were slumped and that he was fighting something, something that was inside him. God! Did he love this Justin that much?
„No. But there isn’t one person in this world who would want to be with a killer.”
A killer? What was he talking about.
„What are you talking about? What killer?” I asked, frowning. My brother raised his eyes to look at me and I saw all kinds of emotions in them – pain, regret, loss, but what’s the worst – emptiness.
„Me.” He just said and walked to the window.
„You? But you aren’t a killer. You haven’t killed anyone!” I said fastly. It wasn’t real. He wasn't...
„Maybe not with a purpose, but it was my fault which resulted in death and that makes me a killer.”
„But,-„ I asked but was stopped by him turning from the window to look at me.
„Tell Michael I’ll pass. I’ve decided on a diet today!” And after this he started to leave.
I shot up from the couch, where I had apparently sat at some time during the conversation.
„Wait!” I run after him, touched his arm. „You can’t go now, what happened, what was your fault?”
„Just... Stay out of this!” And then:” And don’t go out alone in the dark, stay out of trouble!”
His last request had surprised me. While I tried to figure out what he meant with it, he had already left.

He he, izlasīju tavu plotu! Hmm, pasmags, bet labs, tak prasās kaut ko vēl :rolleyes: Tad jau rakstot, gan vēl kaut kādas idejas ienāks, es pagaidām neesmu tik tālu domājusi :D

Lynna nākamajā nodaļā iepazīsies ar savu topošo menedžeri. Protams, vēl tāls ceļš ejams, jo sākumā viņi viens otru ciest nevarēs :D Lynna uzskatīs viņu par šausmīgi iedomīgu un lecīgu, lai gan atzīs, ka viņam ir talants un personība. Ak jā, un džeku sauks Sebastian Mannings, īsāk vnk Seb un viņam būs 28 gadi. Un vēl - tā kā man apsēstība ar vēsturiskiem romāniem, tad Sebs tiešām izrādīsies no senas Angļu aristokrātu dizmtas :D  :blush: Viņam būs kraukļa melni mati, smaragdzaļas acis, kas Lynnu tracinās, jo tā ir viņas mīļākā krāsa un viņa uzskatīs, ka tāds skaistums ir izšķiests uz tāda augstprātīga un iedomīga tipiņa, gara auguma - ap 1,90m un pavedinošu smaidu. Karoč, vīrišķīgi skaists, bet arī ar savām rētām pagātnē. Tad redzēs, bet es plānoju, ka moš šajā stāstā, lai galvenais paliktu Džastins un Braiens, Lynna tik iepazīsies un nedaudz satuvināsies ar Sebu, tak viņiem būs atsevišķs stāsts! Tā teikt turpinājums Lost and Found, kur Lynna un Sebs būs galvenie :) Jo man gribas viņiem ar tādu bik "aizliegtā augļa" mīlestību uztaisīt. Kā jau minēju, Sebs arī būs ar savām rētām, kas nebūs sadzijušas. Nezinu, ko lai ņem par prototipu, jo Sebs pagaidām dzīvo manā iztēlē!

nē, nu piekrītu - protams sim stāstam jābūt BJ un kaut kā jāmēgina viņi abi tuvināt. Vispār jābūt kaut kādai tikšanās reizei kaut kad, kur viss saietu grīstē, viņi abi visu pārprastu un tikai vel smagāk sastrīdētos.

Hahaha, un tev mans nakts murgojums tik traks nelikās? Jocīgi. :D

Nu man nakamaja nodaļa ir izstāde, kur Syda vispirms Braienam uzskries virsū, tad sastrīdēsies ar Justinu. Pēc tam nakamajā rīta atradīs Justinu sabrukušu uz viņa istabas grīdas. Viiņš būs pamatīgi piedzēries un atslēdzies, kas viņam ir neraksturīgi. Syda viņu ievilks dušā un burtiski atgriezīs pie dzīvības, izlamās un strīda karstumā viņš atzīsies, ka šī ir Dafnes nāves gadiena. Un Tad Syda ilgi nedomājot aizvilks viņu darīt ko neprātīgu - respektīvi - nopirms modi un abi aizlaidīs un Hemptonu, patusēsies vienos kapos, kur būs nopietnas sarunas, un tad pavadīs dienu pie baseina kādā mājā. Un pēc tam Justins būs nolēmis beigt mākslinieka karjeru uz viesiem laikiem un meklēs darbu un Syda būs nikna uz viņu. Syda būs nopirkusi to gleznu pēdejo, kuru Justins gleznojis templī jau. Parējās gleznas izstādē visas bija par vienu tēmu - par avāriju, Dafni, Braienu. Visas smagas, tumsas, asiņainas, vienveidīgas. Braiens tik bukletā būs gleznas redzējis un nopirks gleznu, kurā ir tikai sarkans traips. Un to gleznu vēlāk mākslas žurnālos kritizēs visvairāk.

wow, bļin, izlasīju tavu nodaļu, apraudājos, bet beigās no Braiena vārdiem pasmaidīju caur asarām. Un viņš tomēr pastāstīja Lynnai diezgan daudz. Ak, dievs - nabaga Braiens. Un nabaga Justins. Tas ir nezēlīgi. Tas ir parak neželīgi, ko mēs liekam viņiem izturēt, bilan. Bet ja - mums nekas cits neatliek. Jābūt nopietnam pamatam, kāpēc viņi nav kopā. Eh, smagi. Baigi.

albalonga написал(а):

wow, bļin, izlasīju tavu nodaļu, apraudājos, bet beigās no Braiena vārdiem pasmaidīju caur asarām. Un viņš tomēr pastāstīja Lynnai diezgan daudz.

Nja, nu cik tad var kasīties, un Lynna pārak bieži viņu satiek, viņam jau pašam sāk gribēties kādam visu pa riktīgo izstāstīt, jo pat Maikijs nezina kā viss notika, Braiens nav bijis spējīgs to kādam izstāstīt :( Turklāt pēc tā sapņa Braiens vēl joprojām ir satraucies par Lynnu :)

Ev, bet zin ko, mums jāuzraksta vismaz tas, ka viņi viens otru ierauga, tu rakstot no Džastina POV un es no Braiena, viņi viens otru ieraudzīs un saskatīsies, bet Braiens novērsīs skatienu un pēc tam pazudīs no izstādes, savukārt Džastins pēc tam domās, ka viņam ir tikai rēgojies!!! :) Jo vaig viņiem kauč kādu īstu kontaktu jau, ne tikai sapņus. Es šo kā lasītājs rakstu, jo man gribētos, ka viņiem jau ātrāk ir vismaz kaut kāds kontakts, kaut vai pavisam maziņš :) Ko domā?

piekrītu. Laba ideja. Justins steigsies pakaļ Braienam un saskriesies ar Sydu. Un Syda viņu apskaus. Kaut kā tā.

Ev, man dušā mazgājoties ienāca ideja - kā būtu, ka Lynnas menedžeris būtu - Tucker!!!! hahahaha. Ar Jenniferu viņi būtu izšķīrusies un viņš vairs nestrādātu skola vai arī tikai part time job. Nu vienalga. Nav jau pilnīgi tāds, kādu tu aprakstīji, bet vienalga stilīgs un uz moča. Un Sydas mūža mīlestība savukārt - Mollusk.  :D  Tayloru ģimenīte būtu sagājusi sviestā. Es rēķināju, ka Mollijai tieši varētu bū 17.  :D  Un ja šitā, tad mēs mūsu varones sasaistām ar reāliem seriāla varoņiem un tad var vēl ilgi rakstīt, kur būtu ieksa arī BJ, kā viņi apprecas, kā nāk pasaulē mazā BJ, kurai būs daudz tētuku un māmiņu - laimīgā. Un tur var visādas BJ problēmas likt ieksā - bērnu audzināsana, Britin, darbs, attiecības. Justins, kurš necieš Tuckeru. Tur visu ko var veidot. Un Mollija var spelēt klavieres - nav problēmas. Un Syda ar Justinu reali sastrīdēsies, kad Justins uzzinās, ka Syda ar Molliju tiekas.

Hmmz, nea, man kaut kā Lynnai kauč ko citu gribās :blush: Man būtu grūti rakstīt kaut kādas tādas, khem, epizodes, ja es zinu, ka tas ir Takers, turklāt man viņš patika, kad bija ar Dženiferu kopā :) Lynna tik un tā bieži viesosies Pitsburgā, tā ka varēs mierīgi aprakstīt tās problēmas, kuras tu minēji :D

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Queer as Folk » Lost and found, Alby un Cravey QAF fanfic