TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Queer as Folk » Lost and found, Alby un Cravey QAF fanfic

Lost and found, Alby un Cravey QAF fanfic

Сообщений 61 страница 80 из 92

oki, bet Molliju es tomēr savākšu. :D  Lai gan tas būs mežonīgi jocīgi. Bet man patīk. Nu jā - Lynna jau tāpat ir radiniece, nu Syda ar kļūs par giemni caur Molliju. hihihihihihihihihi... Eh...

albalonga написал(а):

oki, bet Molliju es tomēr savākšu. :D

Okē :D Es pie tevis būšu kādas 10min pirms 20:00 :)

Izlasīju 10.nodaļu!!! Ah ku jauki, man tā patika lasīt par to kā viņi tās zvaigznes vienoja kopā debesīs, un tas kā Džastinam bija svarīgi zināt, ka Sidnijai viņš liekas pievilcīgs. Awww  :flirt:

cravey написал(а):

Ah ku jauki, man tā patika lasīt par to kā viņi tās zvaigznes vienoja kopā debesīs,

tam pēc plāna vajadzēja būt ļoti smieklīgi, bet sanāca tikai mīļi. Tomēr man patika, kā viņi abi tur.  :D

albalonga написал(а):

Tomēr man patika, kā viņi abi tur.  :D

Aha, tāds maziņs cuddlings sanāca :D

Es atkal tagad tūbē meklēju klavieru gabalus, ko Sebastians varētu spēlēt, un vāks, atradu tik labus, ka es jau taga iztēlojoties kā Sebs spēlē esmu iemīlējusies  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:

Būs sovakar arī mana 10. nodaļa  :D Tūliņ tik izdomāšu kādu dziesmu, lai Lynna nodzied!

hihihi, nevaru sagaidīt. jej. A es esmu totāli iegrimusi Destiel... :blush:

Oke, here goes:

Chapter 10

New York

Justin’s POV

I don’t know how long I cried. Maybe just minutes. Or maybe hours. I felt Sydney’s warm body at my back and her hands around my shoulders. It felt so safe. I knew I was high. But that wasn’t the reason I told Sydney about Daphne’s death. Actually, I don’t know, why I told her. Maybe just because she asked. Maybe it was time to tell it to someone. Maybe it was time I broke my silence at last. I don’t know. It was first time I ever talked about it with someone, first time I cried about it with someone watching me.
When my tears ended, Sydney still held me. Then she guided me back to cushions. We sat on floor next to TV, our backs pressed against the big, purple couch. Sydney turned on TV. We didn’t really watch it just surfed through channels for a couple of times. Syd lit another joint and we smoked it exchanging the drags. Syd showed me about ten different ways how to exhale smoke. Most impressive was when she blew out two smoke rings. I clapped and laughed at her performance.
At some point of our evening together, we watched “Desperate Housewives”.  All day since she came out of her bedroom, Sydney was wearing just black panties and white “The Ramones” T-short. She was barefoot as usual. I put one of purple cushions on my lap and Sydney rested her head on it.
- Hey, she’s fucking sexy!
Syd directed one finger at screen.
- Gabriela Solis. I’ve always liked Susan better. – I said.
- Who the fuck is Susan?
- Wait… Here – there she is.
- She’s too fucking skinny.
- And look now who says that… - I giggled.
Sydney lifted her head from my lap.
- What the fuck are you saying – that I’m skinny?
I just smirked. I was too wasted to even try to prove that I’m right.
- I’m not fucking skinny. I’m just… athletic. – She said. – And chicks like it that way.
- Yeah. Whatever.
- And you yourself?
- What?
- You’re fucking skeleton!
- It’s not because I don’t eat as you. It’s just good meto.. metobo… - We started to laugh together. – Whatever is that word. – I finally said. – Anyway – guys like it. – I finished.
- Whatever you say.
- You disagree? – I couldn’t believe.
- Well…  - She just said and rested her head back on my lap.
- I’m fucking sexy. I have a perfect ass and my cock is very big for my height.
- I said – whatever.
- You just don’t understand it because you’re a lesbian...
Syd laughed out loud.
- Yeah, right. As if it means I’m blind because I’m lesbian.
- What are you saying? You don’t find me attractive? – I was surely high. If I wasn’t I would never ask Sydney a question like that.
- Does it fucking matter do or do not I think you’re attractive, birthday boy?
- Well…
- Would it make you happy if I’d think you are attractive?
- I guess no.
- Will it do any good to you if I’d think you are attractive?
- No I think.
- Then why the fuck do you care what I think of you? – Sydney turned her head and looked up at me.
- I… I just do… - I said.
- Well then… - She said and paused a little making me so fucking nervous and insecure.
Sydney turned her gaze back at screen and said.
- First time I saw you I thought – I would fuck him if he had pussy.
I sat there with Sydney’s head in my lap and looked down at her. Did she really say what I heard?
- No, can’t be… - I said and smiled stupidly.
- Just shut up. I’m watching TV. – Sydney seemed annoyed.
- You find me attractive. You soooo liiiiike me… - I was playing around.
- Fuck, Justin. You’re such a baby. – Sydney said still annoyed.
- You like me. You really like me. Even if you’re mostly nasty you like me. – I was so excited. Maybe because I was high. Or maybe not. – I knew it. And you remember my name. You just act like you don’t.
- Would you just fucking shut up already? – Sydney tried to make it sound angry but I knew she wasn’t. And I just couldn’t stop smiling. But I shut up. At least for few minutes. Sydney was silent too. We pretended we’re watching TV. But then I said what I wanted to say, what I needed to say.
- I like you, too.
Syd didn’t say a thing on that. She didn’t move, didn’t look at me. She acted as if she didn’t hear what I said but I knew she did.
So we went on watching TV, smoking another joint, going to bathroom to piss few times. We laughed and giggled. We talked a lot about nothing. It was night already but Sydney didn’t go anywhere even through it was Saturday and I’m sure she had plans. Doors to her bedroom were open and I heard her cell ringing few times. I’m sure she heard it too but she didn’t go to answer it. She was all mine tonight and it made me happier than I was ready to admit.
It was deep into the night when we were so wasted and sleepy that we forgot about TV. We looked up at the ceiling. There was a window right above us. We could see stars through it.
- Hey. – Sydney sad in low and husky voice. She directed finger to the sky. – If you connect this star with that and then with that bright one there you’ll get a triangle…
- Triangle… Oh… Yes, triangle. – I connected stars she had directed to and it really was a triangle. Somehow at that moment it seamed so very important. – But if you don’t connect those two, but go to that one there – I pointed my finger to the sky. – and then go to that bright one – you’ll get a square.
- Ohhh… - Sydney looked for the moment. – Yeah, you’re right. It’s fuckinnng squeeeere… - She said it happily. – But if you connect them like that? – she tried make connections between stars in the air with her finger. – What will you get?
- Hmmm… - I thought about it seriously. – I don’t know. What will you get?
- Welllllll… - She draw in the air again and again. – I’lllll get… I’llllll get some…thing…
I started to giggle and Sydney joined me.
We drew connections between stars in the air for hours I think. But I can’t be sure. I never thought about looking what time it is. It didn’t matter anyway.
It was the last thing I remembered about that night. When I woke up it was already daytime. I slept on the floor, purple cushion under my head. I was almost sure I fell asleep with Sydney next to me. She wasn’t there when I woke up but someone had covered me with blanket. I lifted my head up and looked at the clock on the wall. It was 1 pm. I had slept half of the day. I got up and felt a bit dizzy.
- Sydney. – I said loud enough for her to hear me if she was in her bedroom.
As I thought, she wasn’t. She wasn’t in temple at all.
I went to bathroom and emptied my bladder. I went back to living room and then I saw it. On one of the purple cushions next to where I was sleeping just few minutes ago, there was a small piece of paper. I picked it up and looked at it. It was Sydney’s business card. It said “Sydney Daley” with big, purple letters. And below there was Sydney’s cell phone number and e-mail address. I couldn’t help but smile.
After few minutes, I made strong coffee, took stand from my bedroom and put it in living room. I got clean canvas and put it on the stand. And I started painting.

Pittsburgh, March 5th

Lynn’s POV

It was almost 5pm when I parked my car in front of the Crowne Plaza hotel. Shit! How I hated jams, and they’re always there when you need them the less. Everyone was probably there already. Well let’s look at it on the bright side, at least I’ll make a noticable entrance! I laughed at myself. I always started babbling when I was nervous, sometimes it was just in my head, and if others were not so lucky, it was out loud. With Mimi packed in the guitar case, that now was on my back, I rushed incide. It was a nice hotel. Nothing enormous, though from what Emmet had told me about the lucky couple, they were some celebrities. Maybe they wanted to stay low, how spies would say. You know, keep a low profile to truly experience their special occasion. I smiled at the receptionist and asked:
„Excuse me, can you tell me where the wedding rehearsal is being held?”
„Right behind you miss, just go straight down that corridor and then turn right, there will be a big hall. Everyone’s already there waiting for you!” he replied. Well, that sounded encouraging. NOT!
„Thanks,” I just said and hurried away.
When I arrived at the rehearsal hall, I was amazed! It was huge, and so beautiful. Big crystal chandeliers, that probabably wighted at least ton, tables covered with white tablecloths. Even the plates and napkins were arranged. The only thing that was missing were the decorations, but I could easily picture them in my mind. White and beige orchids, or maybe roses, the beautiful smell of the flowers. I could almost smell them now, and...
„Lynn, there you are honey! What took you so long?” Emmet interrupted my fantasies.
„Umm, jam, there was a terrible jam...” I stuttered.
„Well, that’s ok, as long as you’re here now,” then he leaned closer and said in a lower voice,”that hottie I told you about, he’s over there, at the piano!”
I looked at him and said in a voice as low as his:”Ok, thanks for the warning. I’ll try not to drool too much!” And chuckled.
„Just in case, I’ve got that napkin in my pocket, just wink at me, if you need it.”
Then he put his hand on my back and pushed me forward. There were four other people in the room besides me and Emmet. One was a middle height man with short brown hair and black suite, and next to him was a beautiful blonde woman clad in a wonderful light blue dress. The other guy had dark blond hair that were put together in a ponytail behind his neck. He was short, I guessed he reached only to my shoulders. And then I turned my gaze to the piano. And almost choked! There he was. The man that Emmet said was the greatest loss to gay community. Well, in that case he definitely was a gain to hetero community. Tall and lean, he had a certain air about him. I could easily understand why Emmet thought he looked like an English aristocrat. His hair was raven black, like you could easily compose a sonnet dedicated to them. Strong jawline and a straight manly nose. Too bad I was standing too far away and couldn’t see his eyes...Oh shit, I was standing! I hadn’t moved. I looked around me, Emmet was smirking! He knew what my reaction would be. And why hadn’t I listened to him? Then a voice spoke.
„Don’t worry, I get that reaction all the time. Just don’t make it a regular, at least for the time we would work together!” the man said in a low baritone voice. I felt shivers running down my back. He looked like a hero from a 19th century romance book. I didn’t know that book characters were supposed to be real! This one certainly was. After his looks I mean.
„Umm, no, I...I. Wait! Did you say ‘work together’?” I asked still a little bit lost in my thoughts.
„Yes. Didn’t Emmet tell you?”
I looked at Emmet. He didn’t look back just rushed in to say...
„Oupsy, guess I forgot. Lynn, emm, this here is Sebastian Mannings. He’ll be the pianist. Jamison and Caroline wanted to have their own special song, and when I told them about you, they asked me if you and Sebastian could compose a song together for their wedding!”
„Sebastian, nice to meet you. Would you excuse us for a moment?” I asked the perfect image of a man.
„Sure, just don’t take long, I haven’t got a lot of time for this.” He replied. I could tell that he had already formulated his opinion of me. Somehow I got the feeling it wasn’t very flattering.
I took Emmet by the elbow and drew him away a little. Then asked in a low and irritating voice:”Why didn’t you tell me anything? I can’t work with that man!”
„Why? Are you afraid you won’t be able to hold on to your thoughts around him?”
Yes. „No! Of course not! It’s just...I’ve never worked with someone.”
„Of course you have, don’t you work at that small restaurant „Leo’s”?”
„Yes. No, what I meant was that I haven’t worked with someone when it comes down to music.”
Emmet put his hand around my shoulders. „Then now would be the perfect time to start!”
„With him?” I asked looking back at Sebastian Mannings who was now talking with the short guy.
„Don’t you like him? I thought you liked him, since I had to say your name three times before and shook your elbow to get your attention off of him.” He finished with a knowing smirk.
„That was nothing. He told you he got that a lot. And I certainly won’t make a habit out of it!” I said with a fake confidence.
Emmet just shook his head. „Don’t feel bad, Lynn. Who could blame you! I mean that man is completely gorgeous. Not even your brother could stand a chance against him when it comes to looks. That is, if Seb would be gay, which, again I may say, is a big loss!”
But I didn’t listen further. My attention was immediately thrown back to my brother, to our last conversation. A killer...Whad had he meant by it? But I couldn’t ask anyone. I mean I had, but Michael had told me that nobody knows what exactly had happened that night. As he didn’t say anything more, I knew I won’t get any information out of him. The only one who could give me the answers I desired was my brother himself. And I suspected, that wouldn’t be soon.
„Lynn, hello, what’s up with you today?” Emmet was asking me.
„Emmet, could we please start this? I’ve got a new client I have to meet after an hour!” Sebastian Mannings was saying.
„Sorry, Seb!” and then to me”Lynn, what do you say? You’re in or you’re out?” Emmet asked.
And then, I don’t know why, but there was only one thing I could reply. And that was:”Yes.”
I saw how Emmet felt relieved by my answer. „Thanks, honey! It will be great, you’ll see. Now come, show them all, and especially Sebastian, what you’ve got!” he said encouragingly.
Sebastian had stopped talking and was looking at me with a quizzical gaze. „So what did you decide miss Davis, will you give me the honour of becoming your partner?”
He said in a mocking voice. I could tell he was in high opinion of himself and in low opinion of me. And I couldn’t blame him. I was gawking at him just some minutes before.
„Why yes, mr. Mannings, it would be my pleasure!” I replied lighlty.
„Good, then why don’t you show us what you can do!” he said coming down from the small stage. And while he was coming down, I was climbing up. For one short moment we were close enough so that I could see his eyes – they were emerald green, my favourite colour! Oh, working with him would be hard. Did I just say hard? Sebastian sat at one of the tabeles where the groom and the bride were already seated. He was wearing black suite pants and a white shirt, no tie. He looked amazingly good. Fuck! Remeber Lynn, he thinks you’re some little amateur. Impress him, not prove him right. I smiled and got up on the stage, took out Mimi and started to tune it. I knew what song I’ll sing, it was one of my favourite. When Mimi was tuned, I stepped towards the microphone and started to sing.

I've been crawling
To the mountains
Skinned my knees with blood and hope
If I stayed standing
I'd be drowning
The rising waters made me choke

As I am getting nearer
My mission is coming clear

I know this road
Never seen it before
I know what lies behind unopened doors
I saw the signs from the distant shore
That I couldn't ignore...

I'm heading for higher ground

I left everyone behind me
I took everything I know
Half way up and I'm still climbing
Still a million miles to go

The water is drawing nearer
As everything disappears

I know this road
Never seen it before
That I couldn't ignore...

I'm heading for higher ground

And my foot slips
But I don't quit
And my hand grips the rock
Something pulls deep
From within me
Til I get there, I won't stop

I know this road
Never seen it before
That I couldn't ignore

I know this road
Never seen it before
That I couldn't ignore

I'm heading for higher, higher ground

Way up here, the air is thin
Feels like I could go so far

As I finished the last lines I heard clapping sounds. Emmet was on his feet. I was starting to think of him as my number one fan. Then I looked at Sebastian Mannings. He wasn’t clapping like the other ones, but there was a small smile on his face. And somehow I knew that that smile from him was worth more than a room full of loud cheers.

Song credits: Alexz Johnson - Higher ground

Ak, Dievs, viss tā klaviermūzika man ir likusi iemīleties Sebastianā  :love:  Nu piemēram sis gabals:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Cd-b1r6Zec[/youtube]

Es jau iztēlojos kā Lynna izdzird Sebu spelējam šo gabalu un slepus viņu vēro...

oho, hahaha, Lynnai būs brūti ar Sebu strādāt. Bet super. Un super, ka pamanījies tomēr arī Braienu te iepīt. Un tā dziesma - eh. Un vai es jau teicu, ka dievinu Emetu? Tavā izpildījumā it īpaši.  :D

Off-topiks - tu man sms atsūtīji un sanāk, ka jaunaja mobīlajā telefonā tavu numuru pirmo ieraktu. Jo visi ierakstītie numuri vecajā telefonā glabājas. Un tā, kā vecaja nav tādas fīas, ka var visus numurus uz sim karti pārrakstīt, tad pārrakstīšana būs jāveic manuāli un tas ir reāli murgaini. Man šodien vairāki sms apsveikumi pienāca un es pat nezinu - kuri cilvēki sūtīja.  :D

albalonga написал(а):

Un super, ka pamanījies tomēr arī Braienu te iepīt

Viņš tur ir arī neuzkrītoši iepīts vienā vietā :D

albalonga написал(а):

tu man sms atsūtīji un sanāk, ka jaunaja mobīlajā telefonā tavu numuru pirmo ieraktu.

I'm honoured :)

Jā, skaista klaviermūzika un skaists gabaliņš, ko ieliki. Vispār lai ko tur angy arī teiktu par stīgām, man klavieres vienmēr likušās kā dižakais mūzikas instruments. Ah.

Totāli ielasījos vienā Destiel fanfikā un - kūstu. Vienkārši

cravey написал(а):

Viņš tur ir arī neuzkrītoši iepīts vienā vietā

Bet man grūti iztēloties, kā vīrietim jāizskatās, lai Emets viņu nosauktu par skaistāku, nekā Braiens... :D 

cravey написал(а):

I'm honoured

hahahaha. Nice to know. :D

Ev, man patīk, ka man tie smaidiņi sms tagad patiešām rādās kā zīmēti smaidiņi. Tik jocīgi lietot daudz maz modernu telefonu pēc tik ilga laika, kad lietos aizvēsturisks.  :rofl:

albalonga написал(а):

Bet man grūti iztēloties, kā vīrietim jāizskatās, lai Emets viņu nosauktu par skaistāku, nekā Braiens... :D

Nu, es saku, man dzīvē Sebam nav prototipa, tas ir apm tā, lasi un iedomājies savu perfekto vīrieti. Tik man ir grūti, jo man tas ir Geils :D Bet nu, Sebs ir mazliet garāks par Braienu, platākiem pleciem, tumšākiem matiem. Nu tāds, kā es rakstīju, viņam ir tāda īpaša aura! Bilan nevar izskaidrot, vnk Emets jau Braienu ilgi pazīst, a Sebu viņš tikko iepazinis, līdz ar to arī Sebs viņam liekas pievilcīgāks - fresh meat tā teikt :D

hahaha, oki. Nu man jau kādu laiku ideālais vīrietis izskatās kā jensens, kurš galīgi neatbilst Seba aprakstam, ta ka man pavisam grūti Sebu iztēloties... Nu vienīgi es varētu Maratu Safinu kā Sebu iztēloties, lai arī Marats izskata ziņa pavisam savādāks, bet - es par Maratu reiz sāku fanot, jo viņs tik ļoti izskatījās, kā mana pirmā mīlestība. hihihi.

Man šitā parasti ir ar grāmatam, vienalga kāds ir aprakstīts galvenā varoņa izskats, man vienalga ir kaut kāds savs tēls priekšā, kuru es vienmēr iztēlojos. Un tas, kas šo tēlu padara īpašu ir tieši ta aura. Un tāpēc man bij šoks no sākuma ieraugot un iepazīstot Geilu, jeb pareizāk sakot Braienu Kiniju, jo viņš izskata ziņā un personības ziņā ir ļoti tuvu šim ideālā vīrieša tēlam!

oki, šī nu tad ir visa mana 12.nodaļa - sanāca beigās gara un dikti nopietna.

Chapter 12

April 1st, 2008

New York

Justin’s POV

It’s perfect. Perfect light, perfect music, perfect drinks. All is clean and shining. Everybody is smiling.
- Mr. Taylor, it’s so passionate!
- Mr. Taylor, it’s so colourful!
- Mr. Taylor, it’s so bright!
- Mr. Taylor – you are so talented!
- Mr. Taylor – you’re art is so fresh!
- Mr. Taylor – you’re genius!
People say to me as they turn they gaze away from paintings on the walls to look at me. I see adoration in their eyes. I smile at them politely but don’t stop to talk. I’m looking for something… or someone. All those people, all those smiles I get, all that adoration – I love it. It feels so warm inside. But that’s not enough. Something’s missing. I lose my interest in people all around me. I stop smiling and stop giving thanks to compliments I receive. He’s not here so what’s the point… I just want to get away, get out of this meaningless crowd. And then I see him. He’s wearing black sleeveless shirt and black jeans. He’s so fucking beautiful. Our eyes meet and it makes me shiver. Oh, God, how I missed those hazel eyes looking straight to me, in me, through me, all around me. Devouring me.
- Hey. – He says.
I swallow hard and I feel I flush. I want to run to him, put my arms around him, bury my face in his chest. I want to shout out loud how much I missed him, how much I love him, how sorry I am. For everything.
- Brian… - I just whisper.
- Justin… - He says and it gives me goose bumps just from hearing my name from his mouth.
- Brian… I’m… - I want to say so much. – I’m…
I look at him and he smiles at me. He looks happy and it makes me happy, too. I swallow hard as I see him coming closer. One, two, three big steps made by his long, athletic legs and he’s in front of me. So close I can feel his breath in my face. Then he wraps his arms around me and pulls me so close to him. And it’s more than perfect. It’s above perfect. I feel happiness circling through my body instead of blood. And I’m home. At last, I’m back home again. But then suddenly everything changes. I feel something cold and wet at my feet. I look down and I see red liquid. Blood. It’s coming from Brian’s leg. It’s streaming.
- Brian! – I scream and look up at him. – Brian, you’re bleeding! – I’m desperate, scared, horrified.
He still smiles at me.
- It’s ok, Sunshine.
- But you’re bleeding! You’re hurting! – I scream through tears.
Blood keeps streaming down his leg on the perfect, white floor. It’s fucking river of blood. We all standing in blood but no one is noticing it. Are they fucking blind?
- You’re art is exquisite. – Brian says and smiles. He’s looking on paintings at walls. – You are amazing artist. The best.
I look where he is looking – at paintings. They all are dark red. They’re all made with blood.
- No! – I scream. – No, no, no, no!
- It’s ok, Sunshine. – Brian’s says firmly. – I still have some left. I’ll give you all of it. – He looks down at his leg, blood still streaming from it.
- No… - I whisper. – No, I don’t want it.
He turns his eyes back at me and now I see how pale and unhealthy he looks.
- It’s ok, Sunshine. You can have all of it… All of it… - He says and collapses on the floor river of blood around him.
- NO! – I cry out loud. – Brian…
I want to reach to him, hold him, but he’s lost. There is just river of blood. And all the people around me keep complimenting my paintings.
- NO, NO, NO…
And then I feel warm arms around me.
- Justin! – Someone is calling my name.
I open my eyes. Room is dark and I can barely see though tears but I know the voice what keeps calling my name. I wrap my arms around her and cry on her shoulder. Sydney holds me and strokes my back.
- It was my fault… - I keep on repeating.
Sydney just says:
- Shhhh…
And lets me cry. And I cry, because I can’t stop my tears as I couldn’t stop Brian’s blood. I cry river of tears and Sydney holds me tight. She doesn’t say anything, she doesn’t ask anything. When my tears end, it is me who says the words.
- It was a mistake...
- What? – Sydney doesn’t understand me.
- Exhibition. I have to cancel it.
- Why?
- I said – it was mistake. – I move away from Sydney’s comforting arms.
- You’re artiste – aren’t you?
I just nod.
- I thought that is what artistes do – put their paintings in exhibitions to sell them, because they need to earn money to pay their bills, aren’t they?
Fuck me for telling Sydney I’m almost out of money few days before. And as much as I know Sydney – I know how important money is for her because she had those times in her life when she didn’t had money at all and she knows how bad and insecure it feels when you’re broke.
- Don’t worry – I’ll get the money and pay my part of the rent. – I said seriously.
She just sighed.
- What the fuck is wrong with you, birthday boy? – She asked after some time.
- What? – I didn’t understood.
Sydney was looking at me as if she was studying me, as if trying to find some secret sense in me. Or as if she wanted to resolve some mystery. I never before had seen this strange look on her face. She looked puzzled. Sydney Daley looked fucking puzzled!
- You were so fucking excited about the show. Nervous, but still exited. And happy. From the moment you fucking told me about this exhibition, all this time since then you just couldn’t stop talking about it. And know you seriously wanna cancel it on the day of opening? You really wanna give up just because of some bad dream?
- You don’t understand... – I just said and looked away. I just couldn’t stand Sydney’s straight gaze full of accusation.
- What part don’t I understand, Justin? The part where you put your last money and all your effort in something you apparently love and then you want to back off at last moment? Or the part where you are fucking scared shitless of making comeback in art world after the year of being out of it? Or the part where it’s your first exhibition since Daphne past away?
- How do you... – I was shocked.
- I looked up some information about you. – Now Sydney looked away as if she couldn’t look me in the eye anymore.
- Why?
- I just wanted to understand...
We didn’t say anything for a long time. We just sat there in my bed looking through window at sunrise over New York. And then I somehow started speaking. I don’t know why. Maybe because it was Sydney and I knew she cared. Maybe because she said, she wanted to understand and I wanted her to understand. Maybe because I needed someone to make me not to cancel the damn exhibition or other way round. I don’t know. Fuck, I guess I started to tell Sydney things because I wanted her to tell me what to do. I was so fucking lost.
- After... after Daphne died I promised myself I won’t be the way I was. Because she died of that. Daphne died because I was playing in „the next Picasso” game and... I was so in it, I loved to be here, love to be big fat successful artist. And I was so into this game that I forgot just to be me. And in some sick way I was pushing away all those people whom I left in Pittsburgh. I just left them all behind and moved on... But it was just illusion, it was just game. It wasn’t real. Un Daph had to die to make me realize it. To make me see what a big shit I had become. And I hate myself for it, I disgust myself... – My voice cracked and tears started streaming quietly down my cheeks.
- Justin. – Sydney said very seriously. – Listen to me. Are you listening?
I just nodded.
- Some drunk motherfucker crashed into car Daphne was driving. You could have been just anything, just some fucking art teacher or gallery clerk or whatever and that wouldn’t have changed the situation.
- You just don’t get it! I had to be there, I had to be in Pittsburgh and she wouldn’t had to drive that night at all. And if she hadn’t she wouldn’t have met that motherfucker on the street…
- How do you know that?
- What?
- How do you know she wouldn’t had driven? And even if she hadn’t – how do you know she wouldn’t had met some motherfucker in her way next morning going to work or going shopping or whatever? – Syd took a deep breath. – Justin, shit just happens. All the time, everyday shit happens and people die. And every time it happens to someone close to us we take it fucking personally, we think we’re fucking special because we feel pain and it seems to us that it’s our pain, and it’s fucking global and big for us and we feel fucking sorry for ourselves and search some special meaning to understand why the fuck it happened with us and not with someone else. And we fucking blame ourselves. And it’s all just a big shit, you know. Because there are millions of people suffering every fucking day, millions crying and feeling pain. Millions loosing someone everyday. And we’re not fucking special. – Syd went quiet just for a moment and then continued. – Hate to disappoint you, birthday boy, but you’re not special. Yes, maybe you were big jerk to people you left behind, maybe you really pushed people away – I don’t know because I didn’t know you then. But it’s not the fucking reason why Daphne died. She just did. No special reason for it. And we all will some day and you fucking know it very well. So get fucking over yourself and live again. Or fucking go and make a suicide. Or whatever. Just stop this bullshit about how it’s all your fucking fault. Because it’s hiding and it’s being pussy and you fucking hate yourself for being that way… And… whatever you chose to do – just go for it. Because I fucking hate people who just sit there and self-pity themselves. 
I couldn’t help but smile a little on Sydney’s outburst. It all seemed so easy when she said it even through it wasn’t at all.
- You were right when you said that I’m scared shitless… - I said after long time. – I’m in fucking panic and… I’m not sure if I’m doing the right thing. What if it’s all fucking wrong…
- You’ll never now if you don’t try. Besides – it’s better to regret something you did than something you didn’t do.
- Not always…
- Maybe. But still you can make things right only with some action. If you don’t move, if you don’t make any effort, nothing changes at all.
- Maybe you’re right… - I was thinking about all those months after Daphne died when I basically prisioned myself in my apartment, closed myself to the world. Everyday was the same and nothing changed until I made myself go out one day, until I pushed myself to stop hiding. – So, you think I should not cancel the exhibition.
- It’s your call. – Syd said firmly. – But if you cancel, Alice will be disappointed. Win and Jack, too. Well – and I will loose the opportunity to go to my first exhibition in my life…
- What? – I couldn’t believe. – Syd…
- What?
- You have the audition of “Dirrty L”. And I understand how huge it is. If Sony takes them, they will start earning with music. And they are not just some band. They are your girls. You love the band. – I had met “Dirrty L” two times now – first when Sydney made me go to their concert last Friday and second time when they were in temple two days ago to play their new songs for Sydney. All five girls were so different but I noticed how much they all loved Sydney. And feelings seemed mutual even through Sydney would never admit it.
- I will be late but I’ll come. Of course if exhibition is still on… Is it?
I doubted just a moment and then answered.
- It’s still on. – I smiled.
- Good. – Sydney said. – Well then – it’s fucking 6 am – we should go sleep for few ours…
Sydney made a move to get up from bad, but I stopped her. I put my hand on her wrist.
- Sydney… - I don’t know why I did what I did. I just didn’t want her to go and leave me alone.
- What?
- Could you… stay?
- Stay? – Sydney looked at me as if I was crazy. – Birthday boy, my room is next to yours. It’s almost daylight but if you’re still afraid of dark, baby, I can leave door open… - Sydney smirked.
- I’m not afraid of dark. – I said a bit angry and it made Sydney laugh a little. – I just… I don’t want to be alone…
Sydney stopped laughing. For a moment, I thought she would call me “pussy” and go to her room, closing door behind her loudly. But she didn’t do any of that.
- Move! – She said. – This half of the bed is mine and that one is yours. Don’t fucking cross it. And if you will start fucking snoring I would suffocate you in your sleep with your own fucking pillow. Got it?
- Yeah. – I couldn’t help but smile.
- Good. – She said, took my blanket and went to sleep.
But I couldn’t. I was just lying there and watching Sydney. I thought she’s asleep when she very quietly and sleepy said:
- C’mon, Justin. Just go to sleep already.
And Sydney moved her hand and put it on my waist. Somehow it felt so comforting and safe to feel her hand on my body. After few minutes I was asleep.

Rīt atnākšu mājās uz izlasīšu. Tagad iešu čučēt. Noskatījāmies ar draudzeni 3 QAF sērijas - 121, 122  :'(  un beigās vel arī 201! :) Nebūtu rīt abām pagaras dienas, droši vien skatītos arī vairak :D Noraudājāmies abas, izsmējāmies! Eh, es mīlu QAF  :love:

Awww, izlasīju 12.nodaļu! :) Baigi laba, re tev arī nopietnās nodaļas padodās ;) Un tā jau arī ir, kā Syda saka, bet parasti, kad mēs esam tajā konkrētajā brīdī un mums sāp, tad ir grūti domāt sakarīgi, un tās sajūtas kaut kā izslēgt :(
Ah, bet es ceru, ka Syda drīz uzzinās par Braienu :D

cravey написал(а):

Awww, izlasīju 12.nodaļu!  Baigi laba, re tev arī nopietnās nodaļas padodās  Un tā jau arī ir, kā Syda saka, bet parasti, kad mēs esam tajā konkrētajā brīdī un mums sāp, tad ir grūti domāt sakarīgi, un tās sajūtas kaut kā izslēgt

nu viss, ko Syda teica - to visu es teicu sev, kad mamma nomira un tas palīdzēja un palīdz joprojām. Pēc tāda principa es dzīvoju. Un biki neloģiski nodaļā ir tas, ka Justins sapņoja par braienu, bet runāja par Dafni ar Sydu un par braienu ne vārda. bet vienkārši Sydai vēl nav jāzina par viņu. Bē. Bet viņa jau dzirdēja, ka viņš murgos sauca braiena vārdu un drīz braiena skici ieraudzīs.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Queer as Folk » Lost and found, Alby un Cravey QAF fanfic