TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » The Vampire Diaries » Damon Salvatore/Ian Somerhalder

Damon Salvatore/Ian Somerhalder

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 153

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17200000/Ian-Somerhalder-New-Photoshoot-ian-somerhalder-17286418-650-752.jpg

Birth Name
Ian Joseph Somerhalder

Date of Birth
8 December 1978, Covington, Louisiana, USA

Height
5' 9½" (1.77 m)

The son of a massage therapist and a building contractor, Somerhalder was born and raised in the small southern town of Covington, LA. Boating, swimming, fishing and training horses filled much of his recreational time growing up, as did the school drama club and performing with the local theater group. With his mother's encouragement, at age 10 he began a modeling career that took him to New York each summer. By junior high, he opted to put modeling on the back burner and focus more on sports and school. A few years later, when the opportunity to model in Europe arose, Somerhalder grabbed it, embarking on an enriching path of work, travel and study that took him to cities including Paris, Milan and London. At 17, he began studying acting in New York, and by 19 had committed himself to the craft, working with preeminent acting coach William Esper. His fate was sealed while working as an extra in a club scene in the feature film _Black & White(1999)_. A talent manager visiting a client on the set spotted Somerhalder in a crowd scene of 400 and immediately signed him for representation. Happy to be anchored in New York, Somerhalder spends much of his time studying acting, writing and practicing yoga. His recreational interests include water and snow skiing and horseback riding.

Avots: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0813812/bio

Vakar iesāku skatīties "young Americans" un ātri vien sāku tīt uz priekšu tikai Hamiltona un Džeka momentus! Tik mīlīgi :D It īpaši man patika tā epizode, kur bijā tā balle un, kur Hamiltons aizskrēja pakaļ Džekam/Džakelīnai uz WC  :love:

cravey написал(а):

It īpaši man patika tā epizode, kur bijā tā balle un, kur Hamiltons aizskrēja pakaļ Džekam/Džakelīnai uz WC

hahaha, tieši tā. Nu ja - viņa bija Jack-Jaquelina, a man nezin kāpēc atmiņā, ka Džo-Džozefīne. Mana vecā galva. Bet jā - toreiz bij labs, kā vēl tā meitene bija un kā viņi visi kino. hihihihihih. Nu vienkārši - viņa acis ir hipnotiskas - tiešām vamp''iriskas.

crvaey - ieliec, kur es varu grāmatas novilkt. es gribu lasīt.

Nu jūs varbūt mani sitīsiet, bet young americans man viņš pēc izskata un dažās vietās pēc izturēšanās atgādina Zacu Efronu! :D:D:D

jā, mēs tevi sitīsim. :D

Maybe kaut kas biški, bet nea, varbū es vnk Zaku pārāk neciešu, bet nu neredzu es tur Aienā Zaku :D

Es ar ne - viņš ir daudz pievilcīgāks, sexīgāks, vīrišķīgāks un hipnotiskāks... :love:

albalonga написал(а):

jā, mēs tevi sitīsim. :D

jāsāk slēpties! :D

cravey написал(а):

Maybe kaut kas biški, bet nea, varbū es vnk Zaku pārāk neciešu, bet nu neredzu es tur Aienā Zaku :D

:D:D:D

Jā, šis vampīriņš ir kaut kas :) Atceros viņu no seriāla LOST.

Noskatījos video par Jaku un Hamiltonu.
Un secinājums tāds, ka man viņš šausmīgi iepatīkās!  :blush: :D

:D

:D Hhahahaha, lab vien ir, ka tika atvērta jauna Vampire diaries sadaļa, savadāk tēmā par seriālu galvenokārt tiktu runāts tikai par Deimonu :D

:D

cravey написал(а):

savadāk tēmā par seriālu galvenokārt tiktu runāts tikai par Deimonu :D

nu to mēs vēl nevaram zināt, seriālam izgājušas tik 2 sērijas! :D

nez, man ir laba nojauta par šito seriālu. Un cik nu reviews palasīju, visi fano par Deimonu. Domāju, ka lai kā arī sākumā bij paredzēts - seriāla veidotāji to ņems vērā.

Nu Stefans ar parādās ik pa laikam :) Un tie, kas lasījuši grāmatas, ļoti daudzi no tiem fano par Damon/Bonnie pāri :)

The CW's breakout hit The Vampire Diaries returns tonight, and we caught up with Ian Somerhalder (who plays wicked brother Damon) to find out what's in store for the Salvatores and their new pet Elena. (Hint: Damon stays just as mean as we saw in the premiere.) He told us how he insinuates himself into their world, with complicated results.

Plus, find out what Somerhalder can share about Boone's return to Lost and whether or not it will involve Ms. Maggie Grace...

Damon starts out pretty darn evil—is he likely to soften, or is that something he'll stick with for a while?
He sticks with it for a little while. I think that's his thing, and he has such a good time doing it. There are moments where you may see some sort of humanity in him, and there are moments when you may see that he may not be as intense as he appears to be.

Damon definitely seems like the more free-spirited and lighthearted brother, which is fun, but what appealed to you about the character?
That's why I love him. You just said it. He is a lot of fun, and I've been really lucky in this thing—I guess we call it careers—but he's the most fun character I've ever had the opportunity to play. And again, and it sounds kind of strange, but it's all about perspective. From his perspective, it's normal to eat people. It's like if you go to market and you know...

Are Damon and Stefan close at all, or is it strictly sibling rivalry with those two?
Stefan is not a fan of Damon, and for good reason. Whatever happened in the past, something happened between these two to yield an enormous amount of animosity, equally shared. Damon harbors a lot of anger toward Stefan for something he did in the past. So at any given moment, Stefan finds himself in a place where he's happy, Damon will show up to ruin it. And that's intense. Make no mistake about it, Damon loves his brother. He would never let anything happen to his brother. He's the only one he has. And to be honest with you, Stefan is the only person who truly understands Damon, who understands what he's been through, understands what he's coming from. So in that sense, the relationship is one-sided in that Damon does love his brother, and he misses his brother.

The books tell a fairly wide-ranging story. Do you see the TV series falling more on the epic, romance side of things or small-town gothic side of things?
The beautiful thing about Kevin is that he has this ability to mix together a genre, the small-town aspect of it, and take epic romantic aspects of it and then the scary aspect of it, where when you finally settle into your seat or couch a little bit, it pops up and makes you jump. To answer your question, I don't see it in any one given place. I see it as a mixture of all those elements.

What's surprised you the most so far?
I'll quote Kevin really quickly because he always talks about this isn't a film. It doesn't have a beginning, middle and end. A series evolves, and you get to evolve with these characters. Going from the pilot into the episodes and seeing the different interactions between characters has surprised me greatly, because I start to ingratiate myself into the town and try to weasel my way into Stefan's world, which I start to do with varying amounts of success. That surprises me, which has been a lot of fun. It's been a lot of fun to be in the room with a bunch of other people because it could have been that my relationship with Stefan and or Elena was all you saw. But that's not the case because Damon has an agenda. He does. And that's what's so cool about him.

+1

Ebay var šitādu plakātu dabūt, bet baigo naudu plēš! Labi, ka man tos plakātus vairs nav kur lipināt, savādāk ar visu to kādā brīdī nenoturētos un pasūtītu :D

[реклама вместо картинки]

:crazy:
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo144/GMcGuire08/IanSomerhalder.jpg

Nenoturējos, un ieliku! :love:

http://s001.radikal.ru/i195/1004/7f/94ecd83122aa.jpg

PAULINA написал(а):

Nenoturējos, un ieliku! :love:

Nevajag turēties, PAU :D Laid tik uz āru, vai pareizāk sakot - liec tik iekšā, ja gribās. Mums jau tīk acis papriecēt  :crazy:

P.S - Tavs avatars ir NU VNK BURVĪGS  :insane:

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » The Vampire Diaries » Damon Salvatore/Ian Somerhalder