TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » The Vampire Diaries » Damon Salvatore/Ian Somerhalder

Damon Salvatore/Ian Somerhalder

Сообщений 81 страница 100 из 153

Man ļoti iepatikās video, tāpēc nolēmu padalīties ar jums.. :)

Mmm, jā, šis vakar bij ielikts TVD-net. forumā :) Skaists, bet bēdīgs, ehh :disappointed:

patīk beigas - i gave you all, brother....even her.

Tā dziesma ir vienkārši perfekta, kā rakstīta par Deimonu.. :O

Bet bēdīgs gan.. taču tas tāpēc, ka Deimonam pagaidām šī sezona pabēdīga... :) Vēlāk būs labāk... jo ja velkam paralēles ar SN, tad Dīns jau ar izbeidza būt moceklis.. vajadzēja tikai 5 sezonas pagaidīt.. :D:D:D:D

Siikaa написал(а):

vajadzēja tikai 5 sezonas pagaidīt..

nja, tāds nieks vien 5 gadi tikai :D nu no vienas puses jau tas ir mežonīgi maz, ja salīdzina ar jau nodzīvotajiem 160 :rolleyes:

Tracklist: Ian Somerhalder’s Favorite Songs of Seduction

Laikam no sākuma jāieliek paši Iana komentāri :D

Awesome playlist.A Damon Salvatore playlist. NOTE TO SELF:NEVER DO INTERVIEWS IN CHARACTER... The writer probably never wants to speak to me

The Article MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.Seriously.It's meant to be dark-it's Damon...

Un tā, pats raksts:

By Ben Barna, December 21, 2010

"There’s no way, dude. I don’t even have time to breathe with my current schedule. How am I supposed to make up a fucking story about a Deerhunter song that I’ve listened to 10 times since it came out 30 days ago?” That’s Ian Somerhalder, the 32-year-old star of the CW’s hit soap, The Vampire Diaries, which he insists he “eats, works, breathes, sleeps, and shits.” Still, Somerhalder found time to jot down a list of eight songs, which he created to help Damon, the character he plays, seduce—from flirtation to climax—his eternal-but-unrequited love, Katherine (Nina Dobrev). “If I were taming that lioness, then this is exactly what each song would be.” Below, Somerhalder breaks down his choices in the frenzied manner of someone who is about to be called back to set—which he was.

The Black Keys’ “Next Girl.” This track is about breaking up with a fucking bitch, and it’s something you always tell yourself: My next girl will be nothing like my ex-girl. But that never works, even if she’s the complete opposite of your ex-girlfriend. They’re all going to slay you the same way, because they can.

Deerhunter’s “Desire Lines.” Remember when Pearl Jam came out with Ten, which had that song “Black” on it? That was the song that guys played when we screwed girls in high school. “I know someday you’ll have a beautiful life, I know you’ll be a star/ In somebody else’s sky, but why, why, why.” Like that one, this is a jam you can listen to in the morning without slitting your wrists, but it definitely says some heavy shit.

Bright Eyes’ “Lover I Don’t Have to Love.” Conor Oberst is a very good friend of mine and has been for years. It takes a lot of balls to say, “I want a lover I don’t have to love/ I want a girl who’s too sad to give a fuck.” He’s telling us that we thrive, for some reason, on hurt and pain. When we’re bee-buzzing happy, we don’t create the most amazing art. I’m sure Monet was in pain when he painted his water lilies. I don’t know if he was heartbroken or constipated, but I guarantee you he wasn’t happy.

Neon Indian’s “6669 (I Don’t Know If You Know).” This song is like jam on warm bread. You can imagine yourself in bed, surrounded by candles, with “6669” blaring out of two giant Paradigms, which is something I’ve done many times.

Gayngs’ “The Gaudy Side of Town.” I don’t know how the fuck I found this one. “Put some fear in the company now/ Don’t lose your cold dear/ Fear in the company now/ Keep it right.” That perfectly encapsulates what it feels like when you look at a woman you love after having sex with her, or a woman who scares you—it’s pretty much all the same.

The Verve’s “History.”At the end of the song, Richard Ashcroft sings, “The bed ain’t made but it’s filled full of hope/ I’ve got a skin full of dope.” It’s about two old lovers coming back together. Apparently, when the band heard this song fully mixed for the first time, they threw a chair out of the window and it hit a car in the street. It’s that intense, and when you hear it, you’ll understand.

Belle & Sebastian’s “I Want the World to Stop.” Remember Modern English’s “I Melt with You”? I used to listen to that one with my brother on the way to our preppy Catholic school. This song is kind of like that. It sounds happy, but then Stuart Murdoch starts singing about “winter disorder,” which sounds dismal. To escape that, there’s nothing better than warm sheets and a beautiful woman on your naked body.

Cursive’s “The Recluse.” Tim Kasher sings, “I wake alone/ In a woman’s room I hardly know/ I wake alone/ And pretend that I am finally home.” It’s a lonely song, because for the rest of it, he’s in some girl’s room, waiting for her to come home, wondering what her notebooks say. He’s had sex all night, and then suddenly he’s a recluse, alone and in his head. Or he could be talking about a woman he’s been with for years, but whom he hardly knows, because how do you really know anybody?

Šeit atradīsiet visas dziesmas ar tūbes linkiem: http://smallscreenscoop.com/ian-somerha … ic/312641/

He he, njā, intervija izklausās it kā uz jautājumiem Deimons atbildētu :D Visa tā valoda, runas veids :D I LIKE IT!!!

Fantastiska intervija :D Tiešām neizklausās pēc Iana, cik nu es varu spriest :D
Tagad klausos dziesmas!

:insane:
[реклама вместо картинки]

Piezīme sev - nelikt pārāk seksīgu Iana gif parakstā, savādāk nespēšu vien blenzt ekrānā :D

Damon quote from 2x12:

"You are my existential crisis. Do I kill you? Do I not kill you? I have to, Jessica. Because I'm not human, and I miss it. I miss it more than anything else in the world. That is my secret. There's only so much hurt a man can take."

:'(

cravey написал(а):

Damon quote from 2x12

Citāts un teksts, kas tikai pastiprināja manu nepatiku pret Stefanu.. būtu viņš licis Deimonu mierā.. kretīns izlutinātais.. :O  :mad:

I feel like giving him a big warm hug  :'(

Šajā sērijā es beidzot ieraudzīju, ko jūs viņā saskatāt!

Ak tas video  :(
Vot šī sērija īstenībā pastiprināja manu nepatiku pret Stefanu. Tas ir iemesls kādēļ es viņus vienkārši nespēju uztvert kā brāļus..Stefans vienkārši nav cienīgs būt Deimona brālis. Brāļu mīlestības paraugs mums jau viens ir..Es vienkārši laikam šodien nespēšu tikt pārim Deimona sāpēm...

etansy написал(а):

Šajā sērijā es beidzot ieraudzīju, ko jūs viņā saskatāt!

Wow...wow, šādus vārdus no praktiski neitrāla skatītāja dzirdēt nozīmē patiešām daudz :) Man priex, Asnīt  8-)

DEEM, kā man patīk sevi mocīt :disappointed:

Fantastiski video, bet visvairāk patika tas pirmais...Es ļoti ceru, ka nākošajā sērijā Elena centīsies viņam pārvarēt šī sāpēs, kas mīt dziļi viņā.

Vnk pēč šiem video, tas ir prātam neaptverami, kas viņam ir nodarīts un cik ļoti nodarīts pāri  :'(

cravey написал(а):

Vnk pēč šiem video, tas ir prātam neaptverami, kas viņam ir nodarīts un cik ļoti nodarīts pāri

Bet laikam jau mums vajadzēja nojaust, ka Deimonā mīt sāpes par zaudēto cilvēka dzīvi.. jo tomēr viņš nekad nevēlējās īsti kļūt par vampīru.. tad piespiedu kārtā kļuva un savā ziņā viņa trako cilvēku slepkavošanu un mocīšanu var izskaidrot ar vēlmi būt par cilvēku... :)

Pirmajā kursā lasīju rakstu par patērētāju kultūru, vampīru kultu un sērijveida slepkavām. Patērētāju kultūra cilvēkus dzen izmisumā, ja nevēlies tajā iederēties vai nespēj tajā iederēties... cilvēkam trūkst adralenīna, jo visu var nopirkt vai dabūt, tāpēc tiek izdomāti un aktivizēti mistiskie tēli, kas ir spēcīgāki par cilvēku, piem., vampīri. Bet visu šo stāstu sāku saistībā ar sērijveida slepkavām.. tie visbiežāk slepkavo tos, kam vēlētos līdzināties vai līdzinās, bet sevi ienīst.. Deimons jaušami ir pirmā varianta slepkava, jo viņš novāc cilvēkus, tāpēc, ka vairāk vai mazāk vēlās būt cilvēks.. :)

P.S. Kā izrādās zinātnieki šai rakstā izpētīja, ka Kerija no Sex and the City ir potenciālā sērijveida slepkava, jo kurpju māniju un cilvēka pēdu griezšanu stimulē viena un tā pati smadzeņu daļa.. kaut kam prātā citam mazliet pamainoties izveidojas slepkava, kas saviem upuriem nogriež pēdas.. ;) :D:D:D

nezinu vai ir jau bijis kaut kur, un tā kā es te pēdējā laikā esmu tik reti un pasīvi tad tomēr nolēmu ielikt šo linku.

http://tvinsider.com/fanfavorites/index … plesshould

jābalso par to par kuru fano, mana dilemma starp Ian & Jensen  :D balsot var cik vēlas :):):)

un pēdējā sērija.....un šie vārdi :

cravey написал(а):

"You are my existential crisis. Do I kill you? Do I not kill you? I have to, Jessica. Because I'm not human, and I miss it. I miss it more than anything else in the world. That is my secret. There's only so much hurt a man can take."

It was heartbreaking :(

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » The Vampire Diaries » Damon Salvatore/Ian Somerhalder