TelenovelesLV

Îáúÿâëåíèå

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Èíôîðìàöèÿ î ïîëüçîâàòåëå

Ïðèâåò, Ãîñòü! Âîéäèòå èëè çàðåãèñòðèðóéòåñü.

Âû çäåñü » TelenovelesLV » Queer as Folk » Garden party with a little twist...

Garden party with a little twist...

Ñîîáùåíèé 1 ñòðàíèöà 4 èç 4

Apsolītais Gale smut one-shot :D

Garden party with a little twist

“Did we really do that?” I asked my friend, still unbelieving how it all had turned out. It felt like only yesterday morning I was still at home in bed, and now I was here, in LA!
“Yes we did. And don’t tell me you aren’t thrilled about it?” my friend replied.
Oh I was, I just didn’t believe it all. I mean, I spent all my money to get here. I had thought ‘Oh, what the fuck, if it’s economical crisis and I’m already practically broke, at least I could be broke and happy’. So I had called my friend, told her about my idea, she had agreed, because she was as eager to do it as me, and now we were here.  And for what reason? Only to see him from afar, because we knew he wasn’t one of the “I’m open, come and introduce yourself” persons.  The sun was shining; it wasn’t too hot, if by that you meant weather, on the inside, at least I, was burning. I was sure my cheeks were showing it only too well.
“Oh I am, it’s just, I knew that I was crazy, but this crazy?” I said incredulously.
“You’re just as crazy as you were all summer, and September and the beginning of October. Come on, you were dreaming about seeing him for about how long now? Relax, enjoy the party. And besides, he hasn’t even arrived yet, we’re too early here. I told you we would be.”
“Yeah, but I figured if I hadn’t slept all night, then there’s no use of staying in bed just for the sake of being in bed!”
“Well then, you still have time, he should be here any minute now.”
I drank a sip from my champagne and closed my eyes. The champagne was cold. I put the glass to my forehead to refresh myself. It didn’t help. I opened my eyes. It wouldn’t work, I needed water, cold water. WATER! Oh great, who would’ve known that water could become an addiction! And probably it didn’t, for normal people; for those who had seen “Queer as folk” pilot episode at least dozens of times, WATER meant addiction.
“I’m gonna go to the ladies room, I need some fresh toilet air!”
My friend laughed at that. “Just don’t be too long. You wouldn’t want to miss his arrival.”
But I was already leaving the sun filled garden with a very inviting looking swimming pool, and was heading inside. It was just the beginning of the party, but already the crowd was big enough for it to start to feel stuffy. Then I remembered, I didn’t know where the bathroom was, so I approached a very sexy looking waiter, who looked like gym was his surname, not only his hobby.
“Excuse me, but could you tell me where is the ladies room?”
He smiled politely and said:” It’s on the second floor, just on your right.”
I thanked him and started to make my way up. It wasn’t a very big house, but still, compared to my apartment it felt like a Buckingham palace. I climbed the stairs and was about to enter the first door when I noticed that there was another door on the right side. Great! Now, how am I supposed to know which one’s for ladies and which one’s for men? The waiter had said, just on your right, or maybe he had said which door, only I hadn’t heard? Fuck. How just like me to get into trouble. I tried the first door. It was open. In houses like these, it really didn’t matter which one was the ladies room, and which the men’s room, right? The door should have a lock. I checked. And yep, there it was, a lock. I let out a silent breath and thanked my lucky stars who hadn’t turned their back on me after all. The bathroom looked like an ordinary room.  It was all in beige-yellow tones. There was an expensive looking golden colored sofa in the middle, another door,  again on the right, which I guessed opened to a toilet. On the left there was a very inviting looking sink, that looked like it had been made from marble and just above it a huge mirror. Just in front of the door from which I had come in, stood a big window and the sun that was shining through it made the room look very bright and comforting. Yes, that was it, I didn’t feel here stressed at all. It was like some force had just lifted if off of me. I crossed the room to the sink. I looked in the mirror, and a relaxed face was looking back at me. I smiled. I would be ok. I had wanted this, just like my friend told me. If I had come as far as actually flying the ocean just to be in the same house as he, then so be it. I wouldn’t let this slip away. And I wouldn’t stalk. I would just be another guest, between some two hundred other people. I turned on the tap and let the water flow. Then I splashed some cold water on my face. Ahhh, it felt nice. I wet my hands and then moistened a little bit my arms, my neck, both front and back. I let out a sigh. The door from the toilet opened. And there he stood, the reason I had come all this way here. Gale Harold.
I saw his face in the mirror. I felt my heart beat picking up and start to beat so fast, I thought any minute now, my heart would just jump out of my chest. My eyes went huge. I didn’t know what to say. And I wasn’t the only one who didn’t say a word and just stared.
“Umm, I…I was just about to finish. Sorry, I didn’t know this was occupied.” I said and turned to look straight at him, no mirrors in between. God, he looked gorgeous! In that brown-silverish shirt a little bit opened at the collar, tight dark blue jeans that showed off his long lean muscled legs just perfectly and dark brown shoes. I realized I was staring, but I couldn’t help myself. What else could I do? It was the man I had dreamt about to see in real life for the last four months, and now there he was, right in front of me, looking as beautiful as ever.
“That’s ok, I was on my way out anyway.” He smiled a little and started to make his way closer. To me! Oh, God! Oh, wait, no, I was standing in front of the sink. Of course. People always wash their hands after toilet. How silly of me. But I still couldn’t move. Do something fast, act normal!
“Sorry, do you still need it?” he asked.
“Need what?” I replied. Move, do something, don’t stand there like a fucking tree.
He laughed. “The sink, I wanted to wash my hands!”
“Oh, yeah, of course. No, go on.”
“Umm, I don’t mean to be rude, but, would you mind to move aside, so I,-“
“Oh, yes, yes,” did I really just said two yeses in a row, that sounded awfully close to sex sounds. Fuck.
I moved to the right. He moved to the right. I moved to the left, he moved to the left. I started to laugh. This was just too funny. I was too old for this. I realized I was now looking like a crazy person, but I couldn’t help myself.
“I’m so sorry. I think, I may have been standing in the sun a little bit too long. My head feels awfully dizzy.”
He arched his eyebrow. Oh, my…It looked even more sexy than on the screen. “No kidding!”
I stopped laughing.
He came closer.
He slowly lifted his hands, and put them on my arms.
I shuddered.
He slowly pushed me to the right.
He started to wash his hands.
I just stared at the water. Of how it flowed and wet his hands, of how he soaped them, then rubbed them and put under water again. Everything he did made me hot. And probably all I did, made him annoyed. I shook my head.
“I’m sorry,-“
“Has anyone told you, that you apologize too much?” he interrupted me, while he toweled his hands.
“No, in fact, they say I should apologize more often.”
“Well, then they don’t know what they’re asking for!”
“No, what I meant is, I didn’t want to appear…appear,-“
“Idiotic?”
“I suppose you could say that! It’s just that…Well. I don’t know how to act.”
“What do you mean, you don’t know how to act?”
“Around you that is.” I replied, fuck, this was going nowhere, just like I predicted it would.
He didn’t say anything, just looked at me, his hip pressed against the sink, arms crossed on his chest.
“You don’t need to act anything, we don’t know each other, we just met in the restroom.”
“Well yes. Oh, FUCK! Look, I’ll be bold. I have been your fan ever since I saw you pour water over your head in the pilot episode of QAF. I have admired you since then, as an actor, and as a person, as much as I could figure out your personality from those few interviews and reports from other fans who had met you. I have wanted to meet you in person every single day, starting with the day I saw that water scene. I spent all my last money to cross the ocean just to come here. God, I still can’t believe I did that! I spent all night worrying about I don’t know what really, and now, I’m standing here, in a restroom of all places and talking to the man that has been in my dreams almost every night.” I was out of breath, when I finished.
He poked his cheek from inside with his tongue and wet his lips, just in the way that turned my bones to jelly.
“I see. I’ m flattered of course. But what do you want me to do now?”
I stood silent. “I have no idea.”
He bowed his head for a short moment, then looked up again. “What kind of dreams were they?”
That surprised me. Had he really asked me what kind of dreams I had with him?
“What?” I asked.
He lifted his hip off the sink and came to stand closer.
“I asked, what kind of dreams were they?”
“Umm, different.”
“Different in what way?” He came closer. He now stood so close I could feel his leg touching mine.
“Just different.” I swallowed loudly.
“What did I do in them?” he looked me directly in the eye.
Ok, two could play this game. Whatever kind of game this was.
“Well, in one dream you kissed me,” I said and looked up.
“What else?” he continued to ask, only now, he put his hand on my shoulder and touched the shoulderstrap of my dress.
His fingers made me hot again. They were cool from the cold water, and long, and strong…
“You…you touched me…” I said sighing.
He leaned to my ear and asked in a silent seductive voice: “How did I touch you?”
“L-like now,” I said, turning my head so that my mouth would almost touch his neck and he could feel my warm breath on his skin.
His fingers continued their light dance lower my arm. Then he bent a little and I could feel his hand on my leg, as it made it’s way up beneath my dress. What was happening? Was I dreaming again?
“And how did it feel?”
His touch had made me loose the track of our conversation, if you could call it so. “How did what feel?”
“When I was touching you. Were you turned on? Did it make you hot?”
“M-m-maybe…” I let him come to his own conclusions.
I saw him smile a knowing smile and wet his lips again in his own Gale Harold way. Then I felt his hand move from where it had caressed my upper leg, to my panties. Oh, God!
“Maybe…I should help you remember…” he said and slid his cool hand upper still, his fingers making their way into my panties. And then...he touched me. Very lightly, but I felt his long fingers slowly sliding over my clit. I put my hands on his shoulders. I couldn’t stand by myself. I was flowing. Hell, I felt like I had grown wings and in any moment now I would lift off. I slid my hands behind his neck and put my forehead against his shoulder. When I touched him I felt that he was also hot. Good, so not only I was affected by what was happening.
“Is this helping you to remember?” he asked, his lips touching my ear as he spoke. Ahhh… he then slid his tongue over my earlobe, lightly sucking on it. I let out a moan, I couldn’t help myself.
“Is it?” he persisted.
“Yes.” I answered, barely audible. That made him smile, I felt it against my skin.
“Good.” His hand still was touching me, only now there was more pressure. His slid his index finger over my clit once more and then pushed it inside. I cried out. He continued to move it, slowly, with torturous movements. I moaned again. Then, I just needed to kiss him. I lifted my head to look at him which made him also look right at me. I slid my hands in his short, dark hair and lifted my face to kiss him. He didn’t lean towards me. He waited. His finger still sliding in and out. I touched my lips to his. They were moist and soft as I imagined they would be, even better. I kissed his lips very slowly, at first his upper lip, then his lower lip, lightly sucking on it, then I let my tongue slide over it before kissing him fully again. He still continued to stand motionless, except for his finger. Then another finger joined the first one. That was too much, I came instantly, shuddering all over. When the shudders had stopped, I looked at Gale again. He was grinning. I grinned back.
“That was nice.”
“Only nice?”
“Only nice,” I said as I slid one of my hands down his shoulder, over his chest, still lower over his abdomen and finally touched the big bulge that even his tight jeans couldn’t hide, making him sharply inhale, ”because in my dreams,”  I continued putting my other hand on his belt,” I was also touching you!”
Slowly I undid his belt, never breaking our eye contact. He was still trying to appear non affected, like he was in control of everything. As I was now unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans I leaned and licked his beautiful neck. I slid my tongue over his Adam’s apple, then kissed the side of it. Now my fingers were making their way over his big erection, making his breathing more quickened. Now it was my turn to smile a knowing smile. I slid my hand inside and took his cock in my hand, sliding my hand down starting from it’s tip. He moaned. “Shit!”
“How does it make you feel?” I asked in a low voice.
“Nice.”
“Only nice?” I started to rub a little faster, sliding my palm over the tip, then down again. He moaned louder.
“Ahhhhh…better than nice, “ he said now thrusting his cock in my hand, sliding his hands in my hair, kissing my temples and cheeks with small, soft kisses. Then he lifted his head, while my hand had started to rub faster and faster now. He was close, I just knew it, he was moaning and breathing heavily.  And that’s why I stopped.
“Why… why did you stop?”
I didn’t say anything, just took his hand and led him to the sofa. Then I stepped back a little and started to slip off my dress. He looked as if mesmerized, his jeans undone, his hard cock very visible through his underwear.
“What are you doing?” He asked.
“This is not a dream. Now and here, I want to feel you inside me.” I said and undid my bra.
He came to me. “Wait, I can’t sleep with fans. That’s unethical!”
I laughed:” Don’t you think it’s already too late for that?”
“Nothing serious has happened yet, but if we continue like this, it undoubtedly will.”
I stood motionless for a few seconds, then slid down my panties and stepped out of my shoes.
“Shit!” He grabbed then my hand and drew me roughly in his hands. Then his lips came hard down on mine. Now there was no sign of reserve. It was a hungry, passionate kiss. He was now unbuttoning his shirt. Next thing I felt was the softness of the sofa beneath me and Gale’s body over me. His hands were everywhere, his lips still kissing mine, his tongue dueling with mine. His right hand found its way between my legs again, his palm sliding over my clit and then his index finger was inside me, making me moan in his ear.
“God, you’re so wet!”
And with that his finger left me and went to his jeans. In a few seconds I felt him push inside me. I was only too eager to receive him. We cried out at the same time from just the feeling of it. There was no slowness in his thrusts. They were fast. His put his left hand behind my head, his right hand cradling my cheek. I turned my head and kissed his palm, then I let my tongue lick it for a moment. His thrusts became deeper and more faster.
“I’m gonna come, I can’t hold on much longer.”
“Neither can I.” And with that I cried out and flew to the stars, never mind that it was the middle of a day and the sun was shining. The place where we were… there were only stars, the most beautiful stars I’ve ever seen. Some of them, I was sure, didn’t even exist in real. But then, nothing felt real of what had just happened. I felt him thrust one last time. I can’t describe how magically it felt, to feel him so deep inside me like he was touching my soul. My whole being, existence, life, I gave it all to him in that moment. I hugged him and kissed his temple, while the waves of orgasm still washed over him. And he held me. And at that moment it all felt real, it felt right, it felt like I had always imagined it would if you’d only do it with the right person.
He lifted his head from my shoulder, where it had lain before. “Who are you?” he asked, sounding bewildered.
“Who do you think I am?”
He laughed then. I wasn’t sure if I had heard anything more beautiful than the sound of his laugh before. “I think you’re the woman, whom I would like to invite to a glass of champagne!”
Then it struck me. I was laying on a sofa, in a stranger’s house, in a country very far away from mine with Gale Harold on top of me, after we had just made love. I joined Gale in his laugh. Between laughs I managed to say:” And I think, you’re the man with whom I would love to drink a glass of champagne.”
“But that a little bit later. Now there are some other things I’d like to have a taste of…” he said as his lips descended to kiss me again.

The sofa  :crazy:
[ðåêëàìà âìåñòî êàðòèíêè]

It was fucking hot and partly funny too. Amazing smut. hihihi. I told you - from two of us you are the one who should write smut, I can write humor... :D  Fuck, I need to take a shower...

Man vakar pašai bij nu diezgan HOOT, it īpaši kad rakstīju pirmo smut daļu  :insane: Man vispār ir fetišs uz Geila rokām un tiem garajiem, slaidajiem pirkstiem  :insane:

:D

Ïîõîæèå òåìû

Âû çäåñü » TelenovelesLV » Queer as Folk » Garden party with a little twist...