TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Aktrises un aktieri » Jerry Yan

Jerry Yan

Сообщений 1 страница 6 из 6

[реклама вместо картинки]

* Name: 言承旭 / Yan Cheng Xu
    * English name: Jerry Yan
    * Also known as: Bao Long / Xiao Bai Tu
    * Profession: Actor and singer
    * Birthdate: 1977-Jan-01
    * Birthplace: Taiwan
    * Height: 180cm
    * Weight: 72kg
    * Star sign: Capricorn
    * Chinese zodiac: Dragon
    * Blood type: B

TV Shows

* Extravagant Challenge (in production)
    * Starlit (in production)
    * Hot Shot (CTV, 2008)
    * The Hospital (CTV, 2006)
    * The Wound of Fierce Love (2005)
    * Meteor Garden II (CTS, 2002)
    * Come To My Place (CTV, 2002)
    * Love Scar (CTS, 2002)
    * Meteor Rain (CTS, 2002)
    * Meteor Garden (CTS, 2001)
    * Happy Campus (2000)

TV Show Theme Songs

* Yi Ban (一半) Half, Hot Shot (2008)

Movies

* Magic Kitchen (2004)

Trivia

* Music group: JVKV (formerly known as F4)

Career

He was the lead actor in the popular Taiwanese drama Meteor Garden and its sequel, Meteor Garden II, which made him a popular idol among teenage girls and elder women alike, not only in Taiwan, Asia and now even the world.

He worked as a fashion model before venturing into acting, having Meteor Garden as his breakout drama. To date, he has starred in one movie, Magic Kitchen with Sammi Cheng and Andy Lau.

In August 2004, his first solo album was released, titled, 'The First Time' (第一次 Jerry for You). In January 2005, he won as 'Most Popular Newcomer' (港台地區最受歡迎新人獎) in the '12th Chinese Music Awards' (第12屆中国歌曲排行榜頒獎典禮) held in Beijing, China. He is well-known in the mainland because of his good looks and talent, and of course his fellow band mates from F4.

He starred in a television drama titled 'The Hospital (白色巨塔)' opposite renowned Taiwanese actor Dai Li Ren. The drama is helmed by the director of Meteor Garden and began airing on August 15, 2006. It was broadcasted during Mondays through Fridays at 8:00 pm on Taiwan's CTV channel. Now, it has been aired again twice in Taiwan and the Philippines. Japan, Singapore, China and even Australia has also bought the license to air The Hospital.

He is also an ambassador for charitable organization World Vision Taiwan, he has an adopted child, Baldan, in Mongolia. He speaks Mandarin and Taiwanese, and was previously learning English to communicate better with fans around the world. He understands and speaks Japanese. Currently he is taking lessons in Japan to further his knowledge in that language.

Jerry Yan currently runs his own Starjerry Co. and released his new website in July 2007.[1]

He has always encouraged his fans to spend money on charity, and his fans, known as 旭迷, have done many charity works all around the world.

He had been very popular in the Philippines after airing the series of Meteor Garden in one of Philippine's tv network, ABS-CBN. Aside from him, the rest of the band member were also very popular in the Philippines and their songs truly hit and rocked the country.

He starred in a television drama 'Hot Shot' (篮球火) is currently airing in Taiwan and China. It is a story about college students and their life centered around basketball.

Discography

1. Separated 一半
   2. I Will Love You A Lot 我会很爱你
   3. I Cannot Leave You我没有办法离开你 (from F4 waiting for you album 2008)
   4. You are My Only Persistence 你是我唯一的執著 (2007)
   5. The First Time (第一次 Jerry for You) (2004)
   6. One Meter 一公尺
   7. Be A Good Lover 做個好情人
   8. Memory Pieces 記憶拼圖
   9. Decoration 陪襯品
  10. Want to Love You 想要愛你
  11. Gravity 地心引力
  12. I Want It Now 我想現在
  13. Isolation 隔離
  14. Forget Myself 忘了自己
  15. Fantasy 幻想
  16. I Really Really Love you 我是真的真的很爱你 (From F4 Meteor Rain album)
  17. Want you 要定你 (From F4 Meteor Rain album)
  18. Only Me 只有我
Books

Solo

* Amphibian 兩棲類動物寫真集 (2004)

With F4

* F4 in Tokyo (2005)
    * Meteor In Barcelona (2002)
    * F4 Music Party (2001)

Jerry Yan has 2000 fans waiting in Japan; Ariel Lin left out in the cold, Monday November 17 2008, Taiwan
[реклама вместо картинки][реклама вместо картинки]
source: Liberty Times
translated by: x-WISHFULthinking @ http://asianfanatics.net

Jerry Yan has high popularity in Japan, and this No. 1 Idol King had over 2000 fans waiting at the airport for him, leaving Golden Bell queen Ariel Lin in the cold.

GTV’s new Japanese manga adapted drama “Extravagant Challenge” is funded by both GTV and Japan. Hence, the press conference was specially held in Tokyo. Jerry, Ariel and director Niu Cheng Zhe became the biggest selling points, however Jerry was the most popular, and the female and male leads evidently received different treatment.

Yesterday afternoon, Jerry and Ariel arrived at Narita airport, and there were over 2000 Hong Kong and Korean fans waiting. However, it was obvious that they were all Jerry’s fans. 20 bodyguards accompanied them and Japanese Customs department opened a specialy channel so that they could leave the airport quickly. However, unfortunately, their laggage did not keep up and took about 2 hours before released.

The hotel suite that Jerry is staying at is 47 square meters big, and it costs 600,000 yen to stay for one night (200,000TWD). Lots of fresh juice and bottles of mineral water were prepared for him, and also a long rental car. However, Ariel’s hotel suite only costs 180,000 yen for one night (60,000TWD). No. 1 Idol King and Golden Bell Queen evidently are receiving different treatment in Japan.

However the drama’s general production manager Liu Kai Lok expressed, that to the production company, the male and female leads receive the same treament, but the rooms are arranged by the Japanese side: “To the Japanese people, Jerry is indeed No. 1 Idol King!”

However, Ariel did not let this affect her mood. She rarely has the chance to sit in such a high-class limosine, and she and Jerry and director Niu imitated the “Titanic” pose, resulting in much laughter.

Jerry Yan feels his time is up; reveals his admiration for Show Luo, Tuesday November 18, 2008 Taiwan

source: chinatimes , Liberty Times
translated by: x-WISHFULthinking @ http://asianfanatics.net

Jerry Yan is currently Taiwan’s “best selling” No. 1 Idol King and the outside world thinks that his momentum is at an ultimate high right now, however Jerry on the other hand looks down on himself, saying he is feeling a sense of crisis. He expressed, “I feel that my time is up already.” He also revealed that he admires Show Luo's friendly attitude towards everything.

Yesterday, Jerry, Ariel Lin and director Niu Cheng Zhe attended the press conference in Tokyo for new drama “Extravagant Challenge” which is invested by both Taiwan and Japan. Just because of Jerry, the production costs are over 100,000US$. (3,310,000TWD) and many scenes will be shot in Japan. Jerry is very popular even in Japan, and he had over 2000 fans waiting at the airport for his arrival.

Is a model, not an idol

From “Meteor Garden”, Jerry has slowly climbed up to the top position, but he says that he has thought about a low day: “I’ve gone down, but I don’t want to think too much. I just want to do everything right. People like Show, Jolin, very hard-working artists will make me feel I have to work harder, if I don’t, then I will lose everything.” Everyone also said that he is Taiwan idol’s representative but Jerry made a cold joke, saying, “I’m not an idol, I am a model.”

More and more lonely, not many friends

In the past, there have been many negative news about Jerry, saying he is hard to please, love to act big, but Jerry says that he is not bothered to explain to the outside world: “I am very lucky, I have many peoples’ support. I hope people will see my “hard to please” attitude as the requirements I have towards work.” He revealed that he is getting more and more lonely, and does not have many friends. He says that when he is feeling down, he would often phone his co-worker from “The Hospital” Kris Phillps (Fei Xiang)

Admires Show Luo's friendly attitude

Yesterday at the press conference, Jerry did some funny expressions, and even did a peace sign behind Ariel’s head, in an attempt to melt the atmosphere. He also revealed his admire towards Show. He said that when he was filming “Hot Shot”, Show would have a really good relationship with the cast and crew, and he really admired him. Jerry said he is unable to achieve Show’s harmony, but he hopes that he can use a most sincere attitude towards people, to get rid of his “hard to please” image.

Show said, through his manager Xiao Shuang, “I like to be happy when I’m filming, so I like to mix with the cast and crew, but I think that Jerry is very serious about his work, and I feel very happy meeting him.”

Jerry admits that sometimes he is not too good at dealing with things, but he says he does want to change. He helplessly asked, “Why won’t people give Jerry Yan a chance?”

Taiwanese Actor Jerry Yan gets to be himself in drama series Hot Shot, Premieres Tomorrow, Friday November 14, 2008 Singapore
thnaks to Yvonne@only F4
Reported by: Jocelyn Lee - jocelee@sph.com.sg
posted by yupinjim@nbbbs.com
The Straits Times, Friday, Life! - 14 November 2008

Yen can Joke ~~ Taiwanese Actor Jerry Yen gets to be himself in drama series Hot Shot

There is no big-name female lead in the new basketball-themed Taiwanese idol drama Hot Shot.

Instead, the 16-episode series stars three of Taiwan's hottest male artists - boyband JVKV's Jerry Yen, popular TV host Show Luo and boyband Fahrenheit's Wu Chun.

The series, which premieres tomorrow on E City (StarHub Channel 56), is about a group of outstanding basketball players who compete in inter-school competitions and vie with one another for the coveted Most Valuable Player award.

For Yen, acting in the show was a breakthough because it was his first comedic role, one which required him to make funny faces and act in an exaggerated manner.

The 31-year-old tells Life! in Mandarin over the telephone from Tapei recently: "I am quite cheeky and playful in real life, so I am glad I finally have the chance to play such a character."

The good-looking actor reveals he was the happy-go-lucky one in class during his secondary school days and would often crack jokes to tease his teacher when she was talking.

Among the three male leads, Yen thinks Luo, 29, is the funniest with his jokes and sociable character, while Wu, 29, is a "caring" and sophisticated gentleman".

He recalls: "There was once when I injured during a basketball match with Wu came to ask me about it and even recommended me clinics to go to for my injuries."

Comparing himself to the rest, Yen says he is quieter and more stern during filming.

"I am very tense and serious on set, which is why I may appear aloof and cold to others, but I do have a friendly side, especially when I am not filming," he says.

The model-turned-actor, whose band JVKV was formerly known as F4, became famous in Asia after acting in the phenomenally successful idol drama Meteor Garden (2001).

Yet, with no hint of an ego, he says he thinks Wu is the most handsome among the three hunks in Hot Shot.

He says: "Wu is very muscular and he has a very good figure. When he plays basketball, he has a serious and focused look in his eyes which is very attractive to women."

When it comes to the fairer sex, Yen says he prefers gentle women with soft, sweet voices as they make him feel "very comfortable and at ease".

Interestingly, his rumoured ex-girlfriend, 33-year-old model-turned-actress Chiling Lin, has a baby-pitched voice.

The now-single Yen, who last released his solo album Jerry For You four years ago, is currently working on his second solo album. Three songs have already been recorded and he hints that the album may include fast dance numbers.

As for now, he has these words for his fans here: "I hope to be able to make time and go to Singapore and meet all of you soon."

watch it: Hot Shot
When: Premieres tomorrow, then every Saturday at 7pm
Where: E City (StarHub Channel 56)

========================

Jerry Yan jokes that he plays basketball like a construction worker but praises Wu Zhun as a macho muscle-man!

Taipei Telephone Interview by Huang Jing Jing

The three handsome guys Jerry Yan, Show Luo and Wu Zhun are starring in the Taiwanese Idol serial ‘Hotshot’ together. Jerry Yan said that Wu Zhun is the most handsome, Show Luo is the most mischievous and he himself is the toughest nut to crack! {ie he means he is difficult to understand.}

To promote ‘Hotshot’ which will be shown locally in November, Jerry Yan was interviewed over the phone yesterday.

A departure from his previous image of being cool, shy and a man of few words, he was chatty, lively and humorous over the phone. When the interview ended, I was anxiously wondering, ‘Was that really Jerry Yan?’

When asked about his collaboration with Xiao Zhu (nickname for Show Luo) and Wu Zhun, Jerry Yan said, ‘Xiao Zhu is very comical and very cute. Furthermore, he gets along with everyone very well. Wu Zhun is very obedient and a very gracious gentleman. He is very considerate of others too. If someone gets injured during the game, he would show his concern and even recommends a doctor. ’

Who is the most handsome amongst the three? Jerry Yan chose Wu Zhun, ‘His body is in great shape. When he plays basketball, he is really a macho muscular guy!’

He describes himself as ‘someone who is hard to understand. Those who know me personally knows that I can be rather mischievous. But when I’m working or reading a script, I am very serious and austere. My crew members might feel that my temperament changes a lot. At times, I am very ‘cool’ so nobody dares talk to me but in fact I will play around with my make-up artiste and with the crew.’

Jerry Yan admits to lose out to Wu Zhun in basketball skills. ‘In private when we play, he is better than me. Actually he was a member of the National Team in Burnei.’

Even when playing basketball with Jerry, Jay Zhou wants to act cool. He feels that he is like ‘construction worker ball player’. ‘When I play with Jay, he will do all sorts of ‘cool’ shots but I won’t pay attention to whether I look good or not. My attention is on how to score so in comparison, I’m like a construction worker ball player who is serious about his work.’

The clown in class

The character that Jerry Yan plays in ‘Hotshot’ is more comical than before and it has him makes faces as well. He said, ‘I want to try more interesting roles. Furthermore in private I am a rather mischievous person so I could take to the role. Like in one scene when Xiao Zhu fell down, I ran over and dragged him by his legs. That was something I thought up on the spot.’

During his school days, he was in fact the class clown. ‘When the teacher said something, I would rebuke on purpose and the whole class would be roaring in laughter. I was very popular then and very mischievous like an odd-ball pupil.’

‘Hotshot’ will be televising every Saturday at 7 on Starhub cable from the 15th of November.

My mother is the most important person in my life

To promote ‘Hotshot’, the Taiwan TV station had key rings, transit cards, frames and the best sellers were bolster covers with Jerry Yan, Show Luo and Wu Zhun. So if Jerry Yan were to choose which female artiste would he like to have on his bolster case?

He thought for a while and replied, ‘I don’t pay attention to any artiste in particular but I will notice a lady’s voice. I remember I was at the Karoake once and the girlfriend of a friend had a very shrill voice. She thought she sang very well but I felt that she was very noisy. Like some ladies feel that their voices sound very nice and they speak loudly. Actually I think speaking softly and gently is better.’

F4 had their concert in Japan last month. When he mentioned on stage of ‘the most important person in my life’, he suddenly said ‘Zhi Ling San’. So everyone’s guessing that he wanted to publicly declare his love for Lin Zhi Ling. Regarding this, he said, ‘That person is my mother. She came to see our performance. I was sad and happy all at once. In this line, we are under a lot of pressure and my mother has been always encouraging me. So every time when I see her, I think of how hard it was for her to bring us up. Her appearance gave me a lot of encouragement.’

Jerry Yan is taking a new serial and is also preparing for his new solo album. Three songs have been already recorded. He laughed saying, ‘It makes me happy just thinking about how the new songs don’t sound that they are sung by me.’

~ THE END ~

'No. 1 Brother' Jerry Yan becomes 'No. 1 Sister'; Director Lin uses blue-and-white slippers to control Terri and force her to quit drinking, Saturday January 24, 2009 Taiwan
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee123/bumerbmw/Mike%20and%20Rainie/1_11.jpg
source: PTS
translated by: Sarah @ http://asianfanatics.net

The much-anticipated drama ‘Starlit’ will finally air tonight on PTS. During filming, because of Terri Kwan’s straightforward personality and big voice, the staff member called her ‘No. 1 Brother’ and in contrast, Terri called the quiet and introverted personality Jerry Yan ‘No. 1 Sister.’ The 2 – one hot and one cold suddenly being brought together, when met Director Lin, suddenly went completely silent, and you can only hear Director Lin’s yelling. Jerry said: “Director Lin’s scolding makes her acting better and better, if her acting in this drama gets good critique, then she will definitely have to thank Director Lin’s ‘three character classic!” In order to repay Director Lin for rescuing her out of Taiwan, ‘No 1. Brother’ Terri was willing to endure any hardships. Besides her falling, crying, ugly scenes, she also trained her eyes – while acting, she would use the corners of her eyes to tell when Director Lin’s blue-and-white slippers were about to get thrown at her!

Most of the scenes in ‘Starlit’ were filmed in Shanghai, however because Jerry had gum inflammation, he developed cellulitis and hence he was late to report to the crew. Because his scenes were all very strong, and he had a toothache, his appetite became very poor, and he lost 3kg in a short time. During the beginning of filming, Jerry expressed: “My gums were really still swollen! But Director Lin would give vitamins to me, and constantly remind me not to read the script till too late into the night, and remember to get some rest so I can get better soon!” During filming, the 2 would also constantly discuss the script, although it looks seemingly calm, their relationship was not like Director Lin and Terri’s where it requires a lot of actions; Director Lin would completely toss aside his friendly face for Jerry, and use ‘three character classic’ to yell at Terri, and in the end, he would often carry Terri and run away. During filming, when the weather became colder, everyone would eat more food, and Jerry laughed saying: “The more Terri is carried, the heavier she’s getting!” But Jerry, who had suffered a lot already, was actually getting more excited as filming went on, he revealed in private: “Everyday when I get up, I would bring a a happy mood and prepare to get yelled at by the director, sometimes when I don’t see him yelling, I would find it weird!”

Actually, since Terri and Director Lin’s last collaboration, Terri’s mood became very low, and when her last drama finished filming, she had a big talk with Director Lin for 4 hours, and the 2 developed a lot of mutual understanding. And when ‘Starlit’ was choosing roles, at the time there was a lot going on, but Director Lin only said one sentence to Terri: “Come, let’s go for a walk in Shanghai,” and then telling her he wanted her to take-up the female lead in this drama. Hence, to repay him, during filming, Director Lin issued a no drinking rule, and Terri really didn’t drink at all. But Terri described herself: “Sometimes, I can’t help but go a bit crazy, but then Director Lin would throw his blue-and-white slippers at me, and I would be a good girl and go back to the personality of the female lead.”

Director Lin’s blue-and-white slippers became the potent weapon to control Terri! And compared with Director Lin’s yelling at Jerry, Terri was not afraid to say: “6-word classic, 8-word classic, and even 16-word, he can just blurt it out without even thinking.” And just at the time when he is yelling, only Terri has the interest to calculate how many words the director is yelling this time!

For Jerry and Terri’s first collaboration together, the production company and ‘Little Giant Egg’ arranged for a large outdoor screen broadcast, resulting in a big crowd, and a tide of cars outside. Promotions to date, 10 previews have been broadcasted on the PTS channel, and on the official ‘Starlit’ blog. We are anticipating this love and family intertwined drama to truly touch the audiences’ hearts.

faniite2 написал(а):

man ar tas patiik, man nu galiigi nepatiik garas sievietes un iisi viirieshi!  :no:

man ar ne!
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee123/bumerbmw/Mike%20and%20Rainie/901270619372063.jpg

Jerry Yan earns $40k at Hong Kong's countdown party, Tuesday January 27, 2009 Hong Kong
erry Yan earns $40k at Hong Kong's countdown party
Yahoo News

Taiwanese pop idol Jerry Yan arrived in Hong Kong for a countdown party on Lunar New Year Eve. This is the first year that he is spending the festival without his mother. Hundreds of passionate fans gather at the airport to welcome their idol. Yan, who was clad in a Bally leather jacket worth about $100,000, was terrified that his fans' might tear his jacket in the chaos.

Yan smiled and said he was happy to be spending the New Year abroad. His manager Fenny expressed otherwise. "There are way too many people! He must have been touched from head to toes!" she said.

He made appearance at Hong Kong's Tuen Mun Town Plaza last night on the countdown party. As the event was scheduled to be at 10pm, Yan, who is from a single-parent family, is unable to be by his mother's side during countdown. In showing his filial piety, he insisted on having a reunion lunch with her before leaving for Hong Kong, and even gave her a six-figure ang bao for the New Year.

Yan rushed home to mommy as soon as possible on New Year's Day and will be spending the rest of the holidays at home with his mother.

According to reports, it took about S$40,000 to invite Yan onto the countdown party on New Year's Eve. The fans would also have to pay a ticket price of about S$187 just to get into the party to watch their idols on stage. Last year, the plaza invited Korean idol Lee Jun Ki to welcome the New Year with the public.

Though F4 has not been attending to the Hong Kong market in recent years, Yan has visited the country by himself twice in just two months. Last December, when he was in Hong Kong for an annual fans gathering, fans crowded the airport to welcome him and created a majestic scene.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Aktrises un aktieri » Jerry Yan