TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Grāmatas » Citāti un sarunas

Citāti un sarunas

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 23

Iedomājos, ka ļoti bieži grāmatās ir atrodmas foršas sarunas un citāti, un maybe kādreiz gribas ar tiem padalīties. Tamdēļ varbūt šī tēma noderēs :)

Iesākšu ar sarunas fragmentu no grāmatas, kuru minēju skaitļos Penelope Williamson - Once in a blue moon. Saruna ir starp galveno varoni - grāfu Makkediju (earl McCady Trawelyn) un viņa personīgo sulaini/labu draugu Dankanu (Duncan) :D Abi strādā pie jaunās lokomotīves vizuālā izskata, paralēli dzerot brendiju, un pēdējais vārds šajā gadījumā, izsaka visu :D Slinkums bija pārrakstīt, jo copy-paste šajā gadījumā nestrādā, tapē ir print screen ;) :

[реклама вместо картинки]

hahaha, man patīk Dunkans... :playful:

albalonga написал(а):

hahaha, man patīk Dunkans... :playful:

Aha, viņš bij foršiņš - skots :D Tapē arī runā viņš savādāk :)

Taga lasu Rona Sharon - Once a Rake. Arī dikti laba, un dažbrīd norēkties var :D Tas, kā galvenais varonis runā, brīžiem liek sajusties kā stāsts būtu par mūsdienām, nevis 19.gs. Angliju :D Vakar viņš konkrēto pasūtīja savu kalpotāju ar "Piss off" :D Atkal tāds in BK style :D Ahhh, how I love those kind of heroes :D

There's always going to be bad stuff out there. But here's the amazing thing - light trumps darkness, every time. You stick a candle into the dark, but you can't stick the dark into the light.
-Jodi Picoult (Change of Heart)

I like him. I have a weakness for losers. Invalids, foreigners, the fat boy of the class, the ones nobody ever wants to dance with. My heart beats for them. Maybe because I’ve always known that in some way I will forever be one of them.

(Smilla’s Sense of Snow)

This is what I find myself writing on the page:

I’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long. I will stay with you. If you need the medication again, go ahead and take it—I will love you through that, as well. If you don’t need the medication, I will love you, too. There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you. I am stronger than Depression and Braver than Loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me.

(Eat, Pray, Love)

"Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it's not because they enjoy solitude. It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them."
— Jodi Picoult (My Sister's Keeper)

"Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend."
— Sarah Dessen (Someone Like You)

Отредактировано indy (28.12.2009 14:38)

indy написал(а):

There's always going to be bad stuff out there. But here's the amazing thing - light trumps darkness, every time. You stick a candle into the dark, but you can't stick the dark into the light.

Man šis ārkārtīgi iepatikās ;)

indy написал(а):

:love: 

indy написал(а):

"Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend."
— Sarah Dessen (Someone Like You)

šis mani fascinē līdz kaulam,   :flirt: .

indy написал(а):

(My Sister's Keeper)

no filmas, vai ir tāda grāmata?

Отредактировано pinocchio (28.12.2009 21:06)

pinocchio написал(а):

no filmas, vai ir tāda grāmata?

Ir tāda grāmata, pēc kuras ir arī uzņemta filma.

indy написал(а):

Ir tāda grāmata, pēc kuras ir arī uzņemta filma.

nu tad tā laikam tā kļūs par pirrmo grāmatu, kuru izlasu pēc filmas noskatīšanos,  :glasses:

Отредактировано pinocchio (31.12.2009 22:29)

WAHAHAHHAHAHA, par šito ierēcu :D

She needs someone to do things with . . . a companion . . . and she needs a husband.”
“She has a husband,” Jake protested.
The housekeeper’s eyes narrowed. “Have you noticed nothing odd about their relationship, Valentine?”
“No, and it’s not appropriate for us to discuss it.”
Monsieur Broussard regarded Mrs. Pennywhistle with keen interest. “I’m French,” he said. “I have no
problem discussing it.”

:D :D :D :D Gotta love French :D

Sarunas turpinājums (lai saprastu joku - tas francūzis ir pavārs :D):

...one hardly needs great powers of observation to see that they do not behave like a married couple.”
The chef looked deeply concerned. “You think there’s a problem with his carrot?”
“Watercress, carrot—is everything food to you?” Jake demanded.
The chef shrugged.“Oui.” [tulk. Jā]
“Well,” Jake said testily, “there is a string of Rutledge’s past mistresses who would undoubtedly testify
there is nothing wrong with his carrot.”
“Alors [tulk. tātad], he is a virile man . . . she is a beautiful woman . . . why are they not making salad together?”

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Mani mīļākie citāti no 'La Sombra del Viento' (Carlos Ruiz Zafón).

“Every book, every volume you see here, has a soul. The soul of the person who wrote it and of those who read it and lived and dreamed with it. Every time a book changes hands, every time someone runs his eyes down its pages, its spirit grows and strengthens.”

“People tend to complicate their own lives, as if living weren't already complicated enough.”

“The moment you stop to think about whether you love someone, you've already stopped loving that person forever.”

“Never trust anyone, Daniel, especially the people you admire. Those are the ones who will make you suffer the worst blows.”

“A story is a letter that the author writes to himself, to tell himself things that he would be unable to discover otherwise.”

“Books are mirrors: you only see in them what you already have inside you.”

“Once, in my father's bookshop, I heard a regular customer say that few things leave a deeper mark on a reader than the first book that finds its way into his heart. Those first images, the echo of words we think we have left behind, accompany us throughout our lives and sculpt a palace in our memory to which, sooner or later—no matter how many books we read, how many worlds we discover, or how much we learn or forget—we will return.”

Šis nav no grāmatas, bet man ārkārtīgi iepatikās, tumblrā ieraudzīju, lasīju un gandrīz apraudājos  :'(
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m740umA22q1rahmf7o1_1280.png

awww... :flirt:

Mīļākie citāti no 'El Juego del Angel' (Carlos Ruiz Zafón).

“I don't suppose you have many friends. Neither do I. I don't trust people who say they have a lot of friends. It's a sure sign that they don't really know anyone.”

“Every book has a soul, the soul of the person who wrote it and the soul of those who read it and dream about it.”

“I stepped into the bookshop and breathed in that perfume of paper and magic that strangely no one had ever thought of bottling.”

“Envy is the religion of the mediocre. It comforts them, it soothes their worries, and finally it rots their souls, allowing them to justify their meanness and their greed until they believe these to be virtues. Such people are convinced that the doors of heaven will be opened only to poor wretches like themselves who go through life without leaving any trace but their threadbare attempts to belittle others and to exclude - and destroy if possible - those who, by the simple fact of their existence, show up their own poorness of spirit, mind, and guts. Blessed be the one at whom the fools bark, because his soul will never belong to them.”

“A writer never forgets the first time he accepted a few coins or a word of praise in exchange for a story. He will never forget the sweet poison of vanity in his blood and the belief that, if he succeeds in not letting anyone discover his lack of talent, the dream of literature will provide him with a roof over his head, a hot meal at the end of the day, and what he covets the most: his name printed on a miserable piece of paper that surely will outlive him. A writer is condemned to remember that moment, because from then on he is doomed and his soul has a price.”

“Don't be afraid of being scared. To be afraid is a sign of common sense. Only complete idiots are not afraid of anything.”

“We spend a good part of our lives dreaming, especially when we're awake.”

“It's curious how easy it is to tell a piece of paper what you don't dare say to someone's face.”

“We think we understand a song's lyrics but what makes us believe in them, or not, is the music”

“Where he had failed, I would triumph. Where he had lost his way, I would find the path out of the labyrinth.”

Pateicoties Cravey izlasīju šodien Slammed un esmu starā par šo grāmatu, tāpēc iedomājos šeit ielikt interesantu dzejoli, ko šajā grāmatā sacer galvenā varone Lake.

Schooled

I got schooled this year.
By everyone.
By my little brother…
by The Avett Brothers…
by my mother, my best friend, my teacher, my father,
and
by
a
boy.
a boy that I'm seriously, deeply, madly, incredibly, and undeniably in love with…

I got so schooled this year.
By a nine-year-old.
He taught me that it's okay to live life
a little backwards.
And how to laugh
At what you would think
is un-laughable.

I got schooled this year
By a Band!
They taught me how to find that feeling of feeling again.
They taught me how to decide what to be
And go be it.

I got schooled this year.
By a cancer patient.
She taught me so much. She's still teaching me so much.
She taught me to question.
To never regret.
She taught me to push my boundaries,
Because that's what they're there for.
She told me to find a balance between head and heart
And then
she taught me how…

I got schooled this year
By a Foster Kid
She taught me to respect the hand that I was dealt.
And to be grateful I was even dealt a hand.
She taught me that family
Doesn't have to be blood.
Sometimes your family
are your friends.

I got schooled this year
By my teacher
He taught me
That the points are not the point,
The point is poetry…

I got schooled this year
By my father.
He taught me that hero's aren't always invincible
And that the magic
is within me..

I got schooled this year
by
a
Boy.
a boy that I'm seriously, deeply, madly, incredibly, and undeniably in love with.
And he taught me the most important thing of all…
To put the emphasis
On life.

Отредактировано Lisa (25.01.2013 20:17)

Tu ieliki Leikas dzejoli, man atkal vislabāk patika Vila "Better than third". Es to izrakstīju un pielīmēju pie skapja kā ikdienas inspiration  :love:

I met a girl in a U-Haul.
A beautiful girl
And I fell for her.
I fell hard.

Unfortunately, sometimes life gets in the way.
Life definitely got in my way.
It got all up in my damn way,

Life blocked the door with a stack of wooden 2x4's nailed together and attached to a fifteen inch concrete wall behind a row of solid steel bars, bolted to a titanium frame that no matter how hard I shoved against it-

It
wouldn't
budge.

Sometimes life doesn't budge.
It just gets all up in your damn way.
It blocked my plans, my dreams, my desires, my wishes, my wants, my needs.
It blocked out that beautiful girl
That I fell so hard for.
Life tries to tell you what's best for you
What should be most important to you
What should come in first
Or second
Or third.

I tried so hard to keep it all organized, alphabetized, stacked in chronological order, everything in its perfect space, its perfect place.

I thought that's what life wanted me to do.
This is what life needed for me to do.
Right?
Keep it all in sequence?
Sometimes, life gets in your way.
It gets all up in your damn way.

But it doesn't get all up in your damn way because it wants you to just give up and let it take control. Life doesn't get all up in your damn way because it just wants you to hand it all over and be carried along.

Life wants you to fight it.
Learn how to make it your own.
It wants you to grab an axe and hack through the wood.
It wants you to get a sledgehammer and break through the concrete.
It wants you to grab a torch and burn through the metal and steel until you can reach through and grab it.
Life wants you to grab all the organized, the alphabetized, the chronological, the sequenced. It wants you to mix it all together,
stir it up,
blend it.

Life doesn't want you to let it tell you that your little brother should be the only thing that comes first.
Life doesn't want you to let it tell you that your career and your education should be the only thing that comes in second.

And life definitely doesn't want me
To just let it tell me
that the girl I met,
The beautiful, strong, amazing, resilient girl
That I fell so hard for
Should only come in third.

Life knows.
Life is trying to tell me
That the girl I love,
The girl I fell
So hard for?
There's room for her in first.
I'm putting her first.

Kā arī Leikas mammas vēstule pašās beigās. To es lasīju un bimbāju, ka maz neliekas  :'(

Protams, ka arī Will's dzejoļi ir skaisti. Gan šis, gan arī pats pirmais - par nāvi. Man vienkārši viņas piesaista vairāk, jo tas atspoguļo cik daudz viņa ir apzinājusies īsā laika sprīdī un kā šie cilvēki, kas iir daļa no viņas dzīves, ir ietekmējuši viņas lēmumus un skatījumu uz dzīvi.
Un ja runājam par tevis pieminēto vēstuli, tad jā, manuprāt, tajā ir apkopotas pašas svarīgākās šīs grāmatas atziņas, kuras ir vērtīgas, pat izņemot laukā no šī stāsta konteksta.

-Find a balance between head and heart.
-Push your boundaries, that's what they're there for.
-Don't take life too seriously. Punch it in the face when it needs a good hit. Laugh at it.
-And Laugh a lot. Never go a day without laughing at least once.
-Never judge others. You know good and well how unexpected events can change who a person is. Always keep that in mind. You never know what someone else is experiencing within their own life.
-Question everything. Your love, your religion, your passions. If you don't have questions, you'll never find answers.
-Be accepting. Of everything. People's differences, their similarities, their choices, their personalities. Sometimes it takes a variety to make a good collection. The same goes for people.
-Choose your battles, but don't choose very many.
-Keep an open mind; it's the only way new things can get in.
-And last but not least, not the tiniest bit least. Never regret.

Vot šitādus baušļus es varētu ievērot!

Beidzot isdomaju personalizet savu koju istabinju un uztaisiju 'Inspiratio Wall'. Dazhas lietas, ko es no "Tronju Spélém" (Game of Thrones by G.R.R. MARTIN) izrakstiju:

“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”  - Tyrion
"There is only one god and his name is Death, and there is only one thing we say to Death: "Not today" - Syrio
“Death is so terribly final, while life is full of possibilities.” - Tyrion
“Wind and words. We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory, and our great tragedy.” - Maester Aemon
“The man who fears losing has already lost.”  - Syrio

oo, jā baigi labie, Inetux :)

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Grāmatas » Citāti un sarunas