TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Grāmatas » Citāti un sarunas

Citāti un sarunas

Сообщений 21 страница 23 из 23

"Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”

― Albert Camus

“I felt like crying but nothing came out. it was just a sort of sad sickness, sick sad, when you can’t feel any worse. I think you know it. I think everybody knows it now and then. But I think I have known it pretty often, too often.”

- Charles Bukowski, Tales of Ordinary Madness

The thing you hope will never
happen to you might just
happen to someone else
instead, who has been
spending their life dreading
the thing that will
happen to you.

-Lemony Snicket, Horseradish: Bitter Truths You Can’t Avoid

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood.”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson, Self Reliance

“Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh?" he whispered.
"Yes, Piglet?"
"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's hand. "I just wanted to be sure of you.”

― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

“We'll be Friends Forever, won't we, Pooh?' asked Piglet.
Even longer,' Pooh answered.”

― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

"If you’re sitting in pitch black darkness, all you can really do is sit tight and wait for your eyes to adjust."

― Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside them they’ve all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe. "

― Neil Gaiman, A Game Of You

"In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

— Albert Camus

“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

― Lemony Snicket

“Everyone, at some point in their lives, wakes up in the middle of the night with the feeling that they are all alone in the world, and that nobody loves them now and that nobody will ever love them, and that they will never have a decent night's sleep again and will spend their lives wandering blearily around a loveless landscape, hoping desperately that their circumstances will improve, but suspecting, in their heart of hearts, that they will remain unloved forever. The best thing to do in these circumstances is to wake somebody else up, so that they can feel this way, too.”

― Lemony Snicket, Horseradish: Bitter Truths You Can't Avoid   

“When someone is crying, of course, the noble thing to do is to comfort them. But if someone is trying to hide their tears, it may also be noble to pretend you do not notice them.”

― Lemony Snicket, Horseradish: Bitter Truths You Can't Avoid

Отредактировано indy (29.01.2013 23:01)

:) Citāts mums katram :)

“And while I could sit here and feel sorry for myself, wondering why all of this happened to me..I'm not going to do it. I'm not going to wish for a perfect life. The things that knock you down in life are tests, forcing you to make a choice between giving in and remaining on the ground or wiping the dirt off and standing up even taller than you did before you were knocked down. I'm choosing to stand taller. I'll probably get kicked down a few more times before this life is through with me, but I can guarantee you I'll never stay on the ground.”
― Colleen Hoover, Hopeless

No "Reckless" (Thoughtless triloģijas 3. un noslēdzošās grāmatas) by S.C. Stephens :love:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/560204_426778657400664_506350107_n.jpg

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Grāmatas » Citāti un sarunas