TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Daiļslidošana » Sieviešu konkurence

Sieviešu konkurence

Сообщений 1 страница 5 из 5

Sadaļa, kur apspriest sieviešu daiļslidošanu :)

Karo jaunās sezonas mūzika:

Carolina Kostner
LP: Claude Debussy "Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun"

Yu-na Kim izšķīrusies ar savu ilggadējo treneri, agrāko augstas klasas daiļslidotāju Brian Orser. Pie tam šķiršanās bija reāls skandāls, pagājušonedēļ pamatīgi apspriests presē un internetā jo šķiršanās nebija draudzīga. Kā Olimpiskajai čempionei ies tālāk?

[реклама вместо картинки]

Ai, man liekas, ka Yu-nai vnk kārtīgi sakāpis galvā. Jau sen klīst apkārt stāsti par to, cik viņa iedomīga :suspicious:

Yuna Kim announces she will debut Giselle short & long to a medley of traditional Korean music, including Arirang.

Kim announces new music

Yuna Kim revealed the music for her programs which she will debut at the World Figure Skating Championship in Tokyo in March. Kim will skate to Giselle for the short program and play "Homage to Korea" in the free skate.
By AT Sports | Posted: Nov 29, 6:13p ET | Updated: Nov 29, 6:40p ET

November 29th 2010 (Seoul, Republic of Korea) - Yuna Kim revealed the music for her programs which she will debut at the World Figure Skating Championship in Tokyo in March.

Kim announced that the new programs were choreographed by David Wilson with whom she has enjoyed a successful four year partnership. The music to the short program will feature excerpts from the classical ballet Giselle and the free program a montage of Korean traditional music, including Arirang.

"This is the first time that I chose ballet music for my program. I think it will be a great opportunity to show another side of me," explained Yuna Kim on the short program. "I like the actual story of Giselle. I look forward to fully expressing the dramatic and lyrical interpretation of the music in my program."

"It's a passionate, dynamic, and strong music that has a story full of emotional complexity," expressed David Wilson on the program. He added, "Although it's a short program, it feels like a long program because it has such a rich story. It's a very intense journey and a fabulous opportunity for Yuna to display her power of expressing complex emotions through the strength of her skating performance."

On his impression on the new program, Peter Oppegard commented, "It's a new level of sophistication in her movement. When we first met, the first thing she mentioned was about further enhancing her artistry. This program allows Yuna to expand her already well-known artistic abilities to new horizons."

David Wilson also explained the background to how Korean traditional music was chosen for the skater's free program. "Yuna's long program is an homage to her home country, a love letter from Kim to Korea. It's Yuna's gift and tribute to all of her fans and country that showed her unwavering support throughout her career in competitive skating." He went on to explain, "Yuna is such a well-loved sports hero throughout the world and somewhat of an icon in Korea. As an Olympic champion, I think this is the perfect timing to share who she is and where she comes from culturally with the rest of the world. Through this program, I hope she can bring to attention to the world stage what is nearest and dearest to her heart...and that is Korea", clearly showing his love towards Korea and its people.

Yuna Kim also explained the meaning of her new free program. "David Wilson had often recommended Arirang (one of the most famous Korean folk music) for program music. However, I had my reservations because I thought it was never the right time. After the success at the Olympics, I thought now is the right time to give back to the people of Korea and to thank them for their enthusiastic support."

On the long program, Peter Oppegard stated, "When I first saw Yuna doing the free program, it took my breath away because she comes to a point after she does her first triple lutz - triple toe and skates around with a freedom in her movement that looks really beautiful. There is true joy and freedom in her movement and skating. I hope she fully delivers these emotions to the audience." He added, "I also feel that she has a sense of her country and people with her and that in a way, she is giving back and showing appreciation for where she came from."

Yuna Kim continues to train with Peter Oppegard at the East West Ice Palace located in Artesia, California since October. She will debut her new programs at the 2011 World Figure Skating Championships in Tokyo next March

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Daiļslidošana » Sieviešu konkurence