TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » The Vampire Diaries » Spoilers-tiem, kas ziņkārīgi...

Spoilers-tiem, kas ziņkārīgi...

Сообщений 1 страница 9 из 9

I'm lovin' this one  :crazy:

Question: I am dying here without Vampire Diaries! Please give us some scoop on the Damon-Elena relationship because I am loving it! —Ash

Ausiello: Then prepare to love this season’s final strong of episodes, which exec producer Julie Plec tells me will be heavily focused on the pair. “We’ll see Damon start to look at Elena as more than just his brother’s girlfriend or the doppelganger to the love of his life,” she reveals. “He’ll start to love and understand her as a human being, which is ironic because Damon could typically give a s–t about anything involving humanity. It’s some good stuff.”

+

Team Damon: When asked if Elena has a crush on Damon, Plec replied, “This is the question of the entire series.” She added that Damon will realize his crush on Elena before she’ll realize her crush on him. “They’re becoming sort of unlikely friends and that’s a slow road,” Williamson said of the pairing. As someone who hates humanity, Damon will go on an interesting journey when he grows closer to Elena and is forced to look at his own humanity.

Did Damon really kill Elena's birth mother on The Vampire Diaries? I can't help but feel like there's more to this story. — Taryn

MICKEY: Well, yeah. When Diaries returns on March 25, we'll learn once and for all who killed Isobel, and why. But you might be more interested in another shocking murder that takes place this spring. Don't grieve too much for the victim; he or she will be miraculously brought back to life shortly thereafter. (For the record, we aren't talking about a vampire "turning" here — he or she will really be alive again.)

Šova finālepizode paredzēta 13. maijā :)

Vēl jaunas ziņas :)

Question: I need Vampire Diaries scoop, please! —Vanessa
Ausiello: Ian Somerhalder predicts that Team Damon will experience a surge in popularity as the season winds down. “I think we are going to find out more about Stefan that might make fans switch teams,” he says. “He isn’t all goodie-two-shoes hero-boy.”

Ahhh, es te bez maz vai lēkāju no priekiem :crazyfun:

Prepare to love this season’s final string of episodes, which exec producer Julie Plec tells me will be heavily focused on the pair. “We’ll see Damon start to look at Elena as more than just his brother’s girlfriend or the doppelganger to the love of his life,” she reveals. “He’ll start to love and understand her as a human being, which is ironic because Damon could typically give a s–t about anything involving humanity. It’s some good stuff.”

I only have some good news for you Damon-Elena shippers: Stefan may dabble in something very un-Stefanlike again soon, which might change him somehow, and I just can’t imagine that goes over well with good girl Elena. Also, you’ll never guess whose body is going to be found…The next few episodes are gonna be good.

Damon is obsessed with Elena’s doppelganger, and if one day Elena’s doppelganger is not in the picture, it’s an immediate transference,” explains exec producer Julie Plec. “We’ll see him have an evolution of feelings for her. And, over time, we’ll see her wonder if there’s something redeemable about this guy.”

AAAAAA, I LOVE VD!!!!!  :love:

:D

"A certain bloodsucker (Damon?) will be forced to reconcile his humanity when it becomes impossible to deny his feelings for one very human girl." hints Executive Producer Kevin Williamson

:love:

Jack in Rhode Island: I think Matt Davis is awesome on The Vampire Diaries. They aren't going to kill him off, are they?

Thanks to Alaric's fancy lifesaving ring (take that, Damon!), and the producers feeling the same as you, I'm told that Matt is sticking around. No plans to off him.

Yay, Alariks paliek dzīvs  :shine:

Treileris epizodēm 2x06 un 2x07, no NYC comic cona %-)

PLAN B AND MASQUERADE SPOILERS

“Now that Stefan’s rejected her, she has no ties to the town anymore, so she’ll do anything and everything,” Dobrev says. “She doesn’t care who she kills, even if it’s in front of a room of people. There’s almost no way to stop her.”

Jenna will find herself in mortal danger in Plan B

Elena has “family issues” that prevent her from attending the ball—allows Katherine to dress up and straighten her hair, and have fun at the Lockwoods

“Most people in town don’t realize that she’s not Elena,” Dobrev says, “So she’s trying hard to impersonate Elena, but she gets so bored with it because she thinks Elena is dull.”

Damon and Stefan’s mutual desire to bring Katherine down, bring them closer despite their grudges. ”As psycho as Damon is, Stefan needs him as an ally,” says Wesley. With Stefan on human blood, he has a new attitude. “Stefan can’t keep being the drab individual he was in Season 1. He’s on the same playing field as Damon now.”

Team Badass is temporarily allowing girls to join—expect Bonnie and Caroline to join the brothers, Alaric and Jeremy to help beat Katherine

New Triangle: Matt, Caroline, and…..Tyler. Matt and Tyler are gonna become buddy-buddy again in the next few episodes, but Tyler and Caroline are too…And Matt is going to notice the spark.

Bonnie’s trying to get over her vampire hate to preserve her friendships with Elena and Caroline….but that doesn’t change any of her feelings for Katherine, Stefan and Damon. Also, Lucy, a new with is in town!

We’ve seen some Katherine/Stefan scenes, and damn, we definitely saw a Katherine/Damon scene. In Masquerade—we get the entire love triangle together for the first time in 165 years. She literally rips the masks off their faces.

no: http://vamp-bar-and-grill.tumblr.com/po … e-spoilers

В 10 серии мы увидим целых три новых персонажа!

Коди

Он появляется в 10 серии. Это вампир, которому приказали привести одну женщину (Елену, Кэтрин, Розу?) к своему хозяину (Байрону?). Против него действуют Адриенна, Джеймс и Роза, которые защищают эту девушку. В конце, его убивает Адриенна, вырвав ему сердце из груди.

Адриенна

Она появляется в 10 серии. Её имя будет не раз упоминаться и в следующих сериях. Её описывают как очень опасного вампира. Никто не осмеливается выходить с ней на контакт. В 10 серии её разыскивают Роза с Еленой. И судя по всему, они находят её в конце всё той же 10 серии.

Элис

Впервые Элис появляется в 10 серии. Это молодая и красивая девушка с лёгким немецким акцентом. Похоже, что она живёт с парнем по имени Стивен.

Встреча с Элис

Элис встречает Розу с Еленой в квартире Стивена. Роза спрашивает у Элис, что произошло со Стивеном. Затем Елена появляется в квартире и объясняет, что они ищут Адриенну.

Элис отвечает, что это равнозначно самоубийству, и что никто никогда не связывается с Адриенной. Немного поразмыслив, она приходит к выводу, что Елена - это Кэтрин Пирс.

Тогда Елена решает сыграть роль Кэтрин и спрашивает у Элис, не знакомы ли они. Элис отвечает ей: "Только понаслышке. Ты - причина, по которой я хотела обратиться в вампира". Но судя по всему, Элис так и не стала вампиром из-за Стивена.

Елена подходит к Элис и требует, чтобы та немедленно воспользовалась телефоном Стивена и нашла кого-нибудь, кто знает Адриенну.

Элис очень хотелось бы отказаться и никому не посылать сообщения о том, что Кэтрин немедленно хочет видеть Адриенну. Но она знает, на что способна Кэтрин, поэтому она подчиняется. Позвонив кому-то, она в результате получает телефонный номер человека, знающего Адриенну.

11 серия порадует нас одним новым персонажем.

Жюль

Она впервые появляется в 11 серии. Молодая спортсменка, занимающаяся сёрфингом. Загорелая, сексапильная и к тому же интеллигентная. Она приезжает в Мистик Фоллс, чтобы навести справки об исчезновении Мэйсона Локвуда.

Жюль навещает Тайлера, представившись подругой Мэйсона, которая его разыскивает. Тайлер ей объясняет: "Мэйсон уже давно уехал назад во Флориду". Однако она отвечает: "Проблема в том, что он так и не вернулся".

Ей также приходится столкнуться с Дэймоном, причём она с самого начала знает о том, что он вампир. Дэймон пытается припугнуть её своими угрозами, но она предупреждает его, чтобы тот не мешал ей.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » The Vampire Diaries » Spoilers-tiem, kas ziņkārīgi...