TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Grāmatas » Julie James - Just the Sexiest Man Alive etc

Julie James - Just the Sexiest Man Alive etc

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_TRzMMtHDrLc/S7EXqdG10vI/AAAAAAAAA5I/o4WuFcImPSY/s1600/n284466.jpg
            Summary(+/- no grāmatas aizmugurējā vāka)

A fabulously fun, romantic comedy from a dynamic new talent.

COOL. CALM. COLLECTED.

Nothing fazes Taylor Donovan. In the courtroom she never lets the opposition see her sweat. In her personal life, she never lets any man rattle her—not even her cheating ex-fiancé. So when she's assigned to coach People's "Sexiest Man Alive" for his role in his next big legal thriller, she refuses to fall for the Hollywood heartthrob's charms. Even if he is the Jason Andrews.

CONFIDENT. FAMOUS. IRRESISTIBLE.

Jason Andrews is used to having women fall at his feet. When Taylor Donovan gives him the cold shoulder, he's thrown for a loop. She's unlike any other woman he's ever met: uninterested in the limelight, seemingly immune to his advances, and shockingly capable of saying no to him. She's the perfect challenge. And the more she rejects him, the more he begins to realize that she may just be his perfect match. . .

Oficiālā recenzija - Publishers Weekly vol. 255 iss. 34 p. 57 (c) 08/25/2008
In this awkward debut romance, the supposed hero's juvenile behavior sets the stage for a frustrating read that not even a sparkling final third can mitigate. Taylor Donovan, a brilliant Chicago lawyer visiting L.A. to defend a sexual harassment case, is not happy to be assigned to help heartthrob actor Jason Andrews prep for a courtroom drama. As they begin working together, Jason predictably behaves like a spoiled teenager, but becomes increasingly enchanted with Taylor. She eventually begins to see Jason as a nice guy underneath his Hollywood attitude—with sleazy, jealous actor Scott Casey as a convenient foil—but she can't set aside her trust issues. As Jason tries to convince Taylor to stay in L.A., the book suddenly turns witty and romantic, but getting there is no fun at all. (Oct.)

http://www.juliejamesbooks.com/Site/Jus … Alive.html  -> Var palasīt preses atsauksmes

Vairāk nekādu info nelikšu, jo google mēs visi protam ieskatīties, bet izdomāju ielikt šo grāmatu, jo nopirku, izlasīju un man ļoti patika. Varbūt kādam liksies, ka tā ir tikai kārtējais naivais mīlas stāstiņš ar sarkasma piedevu, bet es tiešām viņu izbaudīju - gan humoru, gan tēlus.

Nespēju noturēties un neielikt quotes no Julie James grāmatām, jo šorīt pabeidzu lasīt Practice Makes Perfect, kura mani ļoti uzjautrināja un pamatīgi uzlaboja garastāvokli.

"I realized that the one person who could break my heart is the only one who should have it"
— Julie James (Just the Sexiest Man Alive)

"Life isn't always about logic and reasons---sometimes you just have to close your eyes and jump. Particularly when it comes to relationships.
- Hayden"

"And you said you’d hate me forever,” - jason
This is angry sex—I actually don’t like you at all.” - taylor"

"Seriously, Taylor—do you know who I am?” he demanded.
She smiled at this. “You celebrities actually say that? That’s cute."

"I would have done it for you in a heartbeat"
— Julie James (Practice Makes Perfect)

"I think that you are an uptight, pony-owning, trickle-down-economics-loving, Scotch-on-the-rocks-drinking, my-wife-better-take-my-last-name sexist jerk!"

"J.D. cleared his throat and pushed the button on the intercom.

“Uh, Payton, hi. It’s J.D.”

Dead silence.

Then another crackle.

“Sorry. Not interested.”

Cute. But J.D. persisted. Again with the button.

“I want to talk to you.”

Crackle.

“Ever hear of a telephone, asshole?”

Okay, he probably deserved that.

"

"Well, at least I’m not a stubborn, button-pushing, Prius-driving, chip-on-your-shoulder-holding, ‘stay-at-home-mom’-is-the-eighth-dirty-word-thinking feminazi!"

"Holy fuck—would somebody please tell him why a massive photo of a penis was sitting front and center in the courtroom?"

"Jason: “You’re here.”
Taylor: “I am.”
Jason: “I take it you don’t often wear that dress in court.”
Taylor: “Probably not a good idea.”
Jason: “Yes, I can imagine it would be somewhat awkward standing before a judge who has a huge hard-on.”
Taylor: “Is that the effect this dress has?”
Taylor’s eyes traveled downward, to the zipper of Jason’s pants, and he was momentarily caught off guard by her bluntness.
Her eyes sparkled, amused.
Taylor: “You’re blushing, Jason. That’s cute."

"Anyway, I see a bit of a P and P dynamic going on between you and Payton."
J.D. didn't think he wanted to know. Really. But he asked anyway."P and P?"
Tyler shot him a look, appalled."Uh, hello--Pride and Prejudice?" His tone said only a cretin wouldn't know this.
"Oh right, P and P," J.D. said. "You know, Tyler, you might want to pick up your balls--I think they just fell right off when you said that."

He had dark wavy hair and warm brown eyes. Very Pat-rick Dempsey/McDreamy-esque.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Grāmatas » Julie James - Just the Sexiest Man Alive etc