TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Daiļslidošana » Jamal Othman pamet daiļslidošanu, lai studētu

Jamal Othman pamet daiļslidošanu, lai studētu

Сообщений 1 страница 3 из 3

http://i46.tinypic.com/9b9p46.jpg

Jamal Othman sent out a press release today, here's an excerpt translated by someone at FSU:

I've thought for a very long time, I talked to people close to me and I listened to my heart. I love skating, thanks to it I was able to experience incredible things and skating made me the person I am today.

It is a shame that I cannot be on the ice during the European Championships 2011 at home in Bern. However, my decision depended upon more and bigger factors. Time has come for me to take another step forward in my life.

As the recipient of the "Li[m]kokwing Foundation for Creative Excellent" stipend, I am exempted from all fees at the modern University of Arts. So I will move to Kuala Lumpur to study event management.

I am closing a chapter, but I definitely won’t exclude skating from my life. I can make a living as a skating coach in Malaysia and hopefully I will be invited once in a while to shows, also in Switzerland.

Njā, vispirms Stepka, tagad Žamāls, nezinu ko Šveice nākamsezon darīs :(

Trakums nu dien!

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Daiļslidošana » Jamal Othman pamet daiļslidošanu, lai studētu