TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Daiļslidošana » Fantasy on Ice Japānā

Fantasy on Ice Japānā

Сообщений 1 страница 12 из 12

Nu pa taisno no Ķīnas kāzu šova, jautrā kompānijā Stepka, Džoņiķš un Pļuš ar Janu piedevām devās uz Japānu uz Fantasy on Ice. Tur viņiem neslikti gāja. Sākšu ar visu ko interesantu.

Džoņikam priekšnesuma laikā kaklarota saplīsa un nācās visu apturēt, jo vajadzēja pārliecināties, ka krellītes uz ledus kauc kur vel nav palikušas. Drošība pirmajā vietā. Džoniks jutās vainīgs un nokautrējies, par ko rakstīja arī Twitterī.

http://s57.radikal.ru/i157/1009/39/a1065a55f75a.jpg

Bet uz Fantasy ir saradušies vel interesanti cilvēki kā piemēram

(Interneta ice_slash vidē pēc šī balža parādījās jauns apzīmējums - DimaSwan) :rofl:

Un tav vēl arī šādi cilvēki

Un tad vēl arī šādi cilveki (es atkal te sajūsminos par Edvīna kediņām. Tallinā viņam bija lillā kediņas un es fanoju. Te krāsu nevar noteikt, bet es turpinu fanot)

Un tad vēl ir stāsts par to, kā Stepka un Pļuš kopā bijusi suši bārā. Par to savā blogā uzrakstījis restorāniņa šefs un ielicis autogrāfu bildes un atstāstu nelielu. Tik jauki.

http://www.junka-sports.net/sakaenaka/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/20100911182000001.jpg

(Tulkojums no japāņu val. - kāds nu ir tāds ir)

As I(the blogger) talked with them, I ended up demonstrating my sushi skills such as sushi making and knife cutting in front of men who are active in the world wide. After that I talked with them deeply for about an hour. At the end of the conversation, Mr. Plushenko said “Please become the No.1 best sushi chef in the world.” Mr. Plushenko also said “let’s be a person who shoulders the world each other.” (It seems too far for me to be in the world-class, but I'll try to do my best to win the sushi skills competition that will be held next November and also to win the world sushi skill competition that will be held in February next year.) There is a thing that Mr. Plushenko and Mr. Lambiel said again and again. The two, who are on the top of the world, said that (it was important) to make an impression on people and to develop the next generation. I feel much empathy with them! I realized that we had the same thoughts toward the work, even though we have been worked on different fields. They left three tickets when leaving. When I asked them in my broken English saying "there are something left" because I thought they just forgot to bring them, they said, "it is our turn to show our skills"

http://www.junka-sports.net/sakaenaka/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/20100911182000011.jpg

Tad tur bija vēl arī šādi sen neredzēti cilvēki (Dimam reāli patīk bildes twitterot)

Arakawa Shizuka and company gather at the Sun Dome - Fantasy on Ice starts on the 11th

Before the opening of "Fantasy on Ice 2010 in Fukui" (sponsored by Fukui Television and Fukui Newspaper), to be held on the 11th and 12th at Sun Dome Fukui, professional skaters including the Torino Winter Olympic gold medalist Arakawa Shizuka arrived at the stadium on the evening of the 9th and held rehearsal.

A 40-meter-by-30-meter ice rink was created in the event hall at the stadium. On the 9th, about 20 skaters were in attendance, including Arakawa, Evgeni Plushenko (Russia), and Johnny Weir (USA).

The performers warmed up by doing jumps and spins to get a sense of what the ice was like. They rehearsed the opening and finale performances, in which all the skaters will appear, repeatedly practicing the various movements and formations.

There will be performances on the 11th at 1:30 pm and 6:30 pm, and on the 12th at 1:30 pm. The performers are Olympic medalists from both Japan and from around the world, and are top skaters who will put on a magnificent show. There are still some tickets available; tickets will be sold beginning two hours before each performance. If you have any questions, please contact Fukui Television at 0776-21-2235.

Džonītis paliek arvien vairāk sievišķigs..Tajā bildē ar Dimu viņš man nežēlīgi kaut ko atgādina tikai nezinu ko...

Un tad te ir dazi arēnas bilži. Tur principā fotografēt beaz atļaujas nedrīkst, traucēt ar drīkst tikai, kad viņi - slidotāji - nav aizņemti. Japāņu kultūra. Bet nu komenti tādi, ka arēnā silti, var ar īsiem krekliņiem tusēties, Džoņiks soma uz ledus bij un Džoņiķš jau atkal zvenēja iekšā savu mīļo pudiņu - Bildē tur Džoņika kajas un pudiņš uz ceļiem. Un pēc tam tur visādas bildes ar faniem un arī ko paši slidotaji tvīterojuši

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Daiļslidošana » Fantasy on Ice Japānā