TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Supernatural 6. sezona » 6x07 - Family Matters

6x07 - Family Matters

Сообщений 1 страница 11 из 11

Episode airs: 05.11.2010.

Episode synopsis:

Свернутый текст

Dean becomes suspicious of Samuel's motives, but Sam isn't sold on the idea that their grandfather is doing anything wrong. The brothers go along on a hunt with Samuel and the other Campbells, but things go terribly awry.

Promo:

Ui nē, neskatīšos, gaidīšu sēriju :(

Heartbreaking  :(  It's gonna be really heartbreaking.

Šērija bija laba..daudz kas atklājās un kļuva skaidrāks.

This episode gave me a hope for new beggining

Inetux написал(а):

This episode gave me a hope for new beggining

Yup, bija daudz pozitīvāk, nekā es biju gaidījusi :) Un vismaz kaut kas kļuva skaidrāks. Un lai vai kā, man Kroulijs joprojām riktīg patīk :D Nu kruts viņš ir :D

cravey написал(а):

Un lai vai kā, man Kroulijs joprojām riktīg patīk :D Nu kruts viņš ir :D

Jā, viņš ir kruts..
A es priecājos, ka Cas arī parādās  :love:

cravey написал(а):

. Un lai vai kā, man Kroulijs joprojām riktīg patīk

Ko tur daudz.. viņš ir brits.. tas nozīmē no manas puses neapstrīdamas simpātijas uzreiz.. :)

Vispār jā.. sērija bija ļoti laba.. iezīmēja jaunu sākumu un parādīja to, ka brāļu saikne, lai arī sašķobīta, nav zudusi, jo Semijs izvēlējās Dīnu un Dīns ir gatavs darīt visu, lai palīdzētu Semijam... :)

Siikaa написал(а):

ka brāļu saikne, lai arī sašķobīta, nav zudusi, jo Semijs izvēlējās Dīnu un Dīns ir gatavs darīt visu, lai palīdzētu Semijam... :)

Piekrītu..

Interesanti palasīt, ko fani domā, kur palikusi Sema dvēsele.

Why Did God Take Sam's Soul?

Theory 1: He Needs Sam to Do Bad Things

Perhaps God kept Sam's soul because He knew that, in order to stop Samuel and the plot to kill the Alphas, Sam would have to do things and make sacrifices he wouldn't be willing to make unless his soul was removed.

Theory 2: Sam's Soul is Corrupted

Like a computer infected with a virus, maybe Sam's soul was corrupted by Lucifer's presence, so the only way to bring back Sam without bringing back Lucifer was to take his soul.

Theory 3: Sam is an Alpha

This is my favorite of the three theories. If Sam is an Alpha, then maybe keeping his soul was a way of ensuring that Samuel wouldn't be able to collect one of the Alphas. Sam was one of the special children and he was integral in Azazel's plans, so it would make sense that Sam, and possibly even Dean as well, are both Alphas.

Where is Sam's Soul?

Finally, the last part of my theory is about where Sam's soul is, which seems obvious: It's in Dean's amulet necklace. Missing since Dean threw it away in season 5, the amulet is the perfect location for Sam's soul, though perhaps I'm being biased by the film Men in Black, where the miniature galaxy everyone was looking for was actually in a cat's collar the entire time.

So what do you think? Is God a part of this and is Sam's soul missing for a good reason? Are Sam and Dean Alphas? Or is there a better explanation for everything?

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Supernatural 6. sezona » 6x07 - Family Matters