TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Daiļslidošana » Pasaules čempionāts daiļslidošanā 2011, Maskava

Pasaules čempionāts daiļslidošanā 2011, Maskava

Сообщений 41 страница 60 из 81

U.S., Russia offer sites for figure skating worlds this spring

Russia and the United States now have joined the festivities by offering alternate sites for the event that was supposed to begin Monday in Tokyo but has been postponed indefinitely because of conditions in Japan following last Friday's earthquake and tsunami.

I have learned U.S. Figure Skating wrote the International Skating Union Wednesday to propose that the 2011 worlds be held either in Colorado Springs or Lake Placid, N.Y. in late April or early May.

According to allsportinfo.ru, the Russian Minister of Sport has written the International Skating Union to propose the event go to Moscow ``in the very near future.''

``Yes, it will be difficult, hard, expensive,'' Yuri Nagornykh, the vice-minister of sport, was quoted as saying in the allsport story. ``But we felt it was right to (give) the ISU a friendly shoulder.''

In an interview I did with ISU president Ottavio Cinquanta earlier today, he downplayed the possibility of moving worlds to another site in April or May because of both the short preparation time and problems with skaters who already have contractual obligations to other events in that time period.

Both Turin, Italy and Malmo, Sweden, also have let it be known through media reports that they are interested in taking over the worlds this spring if the ISU chooses to move it from Japan. The ISU is in discussions with the Japanese Skating Federation about the possibility of having the worlds in Tokyo in October.

The Herb Brooks Arena, Lake Placid's 7,700-seat rink, was the site of the 1980 Olympic figure skating as well as three editions of Skate America, most recently in 2009.

The 8,000-seat World Arena in Colorado Springs has three times been used for Skate America and twice for the Four Continents Championship, scheduled to go there again next season.

The 2005 worlds took place in Moscow, which would have a huge advantage over the U.S. sites in terms of lodging and access, since the city has two international airports and direct flights to and from most of the world.

http://newsblogs.chicagotribune.com/spo … pring.html

Ehh, es pat nezinu, kas būtu labāks variants. Ja oktobrī, tad tas būs baigi gŗūti, jo tas sākuma posms ar ir pilns ar grand prix un vietējām sacenībā, turklāt pēc tik liela pārtraukuma - baigi grūti būs pašiem slidotājiem. Bet no otras puses japānīšiem tad nebūs jāzaudē rīkojuma tiesības. Bet tagad sanāk pilnīgi citā vietā - un atkal Krievija vai Itālija - cik var, jau pārāk daudz tur notiek. Tad jau labāk vai nu Malmē. Mums laiks izdevīgāks :D Nē nu var jau arī US, bet Malme labāk. Par pašu laiku - Aprīļa beigas vēl ok, Maijs jau gan par vēlu, tā jau praktiski vasara. Jāpagaida, ko ISU saka, vai nu šodien, vai līdz 21. martam jābū ziņām pēc oficiālās ISU mājaslapas infas.

wahahaha, izlasīju, ko franči par šo domā - esu šokā, mūsu domas sakrīt :D Vo ko dod nodzīvot 5 mēn Francijā, sāc domāt kā franči :D

Šeit var palasīt vairaku slidotāju domas attiecībā uz esošo situāciju: http://www.goldenskate.com/articles/2010/031711.shtml

http://yv1.republika.pl/plu.JPG

Skaters Care: Benefit for Japan Tsunami Relief
Skaters Care: A Benefit for Japan Tsunami Relief
by George S. Rossano

Ontario, CA, March 18. We have learned that Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario, CA will announce tomorrow a figure skating benefit for Japan tsunami relief will be held Sunday April 3, 2011 in partnership with the Glacier Falls Figure Skating Club, a member club of U.S. Figure Skating. Citizens Business Bank Arena will be announcing then:

On Sunday April 3rd, 2011 the Glacier Falls Figure Skating Club, Inc., in partnership with the Citizens Business Bank Arena of Ontario, California will host an afternoon of figure skating to benefit Japan tsunami relief efforts. This event will feature competitors from around the United States, including many who train in Southern California. The event is "Skaters Care: A Benefit for Japan Tsunami Relief"

The nexus of this event comes from skating competitors expressing their desire to reach out and help the people of Japan in the way they best know how; performing on the ice. On one magic afternoon, they will pour their hearts out on the ice in support of a nation in need.

Because of the short time frame in putting this event together, performer commitments are still in progress, however "Skaters Care" plans to bring together some of the best competitors in all disciplines of figure skating. For more information, check out the site wwwskaterscare.com, for updated performance lists. [The site isn't loading for me...?]

All ticket and merchandise proceeds will be donated to the American Red Cross earmarked for Japan Tsunami Relief.

Come be a part of this special event! Tickets prices are $35, $25 and $15. Additionally, a $5 discount per ticket is available for children under 12. Tickets may be purchased at wwwTicketmaster.com (a convenience fee will apply) or at the Citizens Business Bank Arena box office, go to wwwcbbankarena.com

For more information regarding the event contact Don Rabbitt at 714-348-5689 or donald.rabbitt@gmail.com

[...]

For more information and future updates please visit: CBBankArena.com

Arena Contact:
Sue Oxarart
Marketing Director
Citizens Business Bank Arena
P - 909-244-5527 C - 909-614-3044
SOxarart@CBBankArena.com

Citizens Business Bank Arena was the site of the recently concluded 2011 U.S. Synchronized Skating Championships, and will be the site of 2011 Skate America in October of this year. It is an intimate, fairly new facility, with good sight lines throughout the arena, and an ideal venue for skating events.

The idea of holding the benefit came from Sean Rabbitt, a Senior Men's competitor who represented the Glacier Falls Figure Skating Club at the 2011 U.S. National Figure Skating Championships which was held in Greensboro, NC in January. He told us, "When I heard the news about the tsunami and earthquake in Japan, I checked on Twitter to see if there was any news of this. Sure enough many of my followers who are skating fans from Japan, were tweeting about the earthquake they had just had. Instantly skaters were tweeting about the earthquake and wondering how we could help out. Many skaters were saying they wished there was a way to quickly throw together a show to display our talents and raise money for the people of Japan, who by the way are some of figure skating's biggest and loving fans. So after a few mentions about this I talked to my dad who took it to the club, and little did I know that a few tweets from my fellow skaters could turn into such an awesome event."

Sean's father, Don Rabbitt, a past president of the club, brought the idea to current club president Audrey von Zabern and the club board earlier this week. Said von Zabern, "After 9-11, many skaters I spoke with felt helpless. They wanted to find some way to help and show that they cared about what was happening. When Don called me and told me of his son Sean's idea for a skating show to benefit the Japan tsunami relief efforts, I knew we had to find a way to make it happen."

Details of the event are still coming together, but the show is expected to be scheduled from 3:30 PM to 6:30 PM and will be one performance only. The cast will include National and local competitors and several nationally know skaters have already committed to the event. The cast will be refined next week once the ISU announces it's final decision on the fate of the 2011 World Figure Skating Championships which were to have been held in Tokyo, Japan next week, but will not be as a consequence of the recent earthquake, tsunami and nuclear disaster in northern Japan. At this time there are reports of nearly 7,000 deaths and another 10,000 or more persons missing. 500,000 people are currently reported homeless in winter conditions, with food, water and fuel in short supply. The idea for the benefit was quickly embraced by the arena, the Glacier Falls club, and the local skating community and U.S. Figure Skating officials.

As described by Don Rabbitt, "Over the past weekend, my son Sean and I were talking about the Japan tsunami disaster. Sean said that many of the skaters were tweeting various discussions back and forth, asking each other what they could do to help the people in Japan. Some had suggested having a skating fundraiser or show. But, some others wondered, how do you get it started? One of them said to Sean, 'well your Dad has run some competitions, ask him.' So when asked by Sean, I said, I'd make a few phone calls. After consulting with Audrey von Zabern, our club's President, I called the Citizens Business Bank Arena, where we had just held 2011 U.S. Synchronized Skating Championships. I spoke with their General Manager Steve Eckerson. I asked Steve "what would you think about donating the arena for one day and I would organize a benefit performance for Japan relief?" I fully expected him to say, no...I don't think so. But, to my surprise he said "I'm in!".... I about fell off my chair."

Tickets are expected to be on sale beginning next Tuesday, March 22, 2011.

http://www.iceskatingintnl.com/archive/features/2011japan benefit.htm

ISU to consider new plans for skating worlds

The International Skating Union will consider moving the world figure skating championships if Japanese organizers are unable to commit to hosting the event at a later date by Monday.
By Associated Press

ROME (AP) - The International Skating Union will consider moving the world figure skating championships if Japanese organizers are unable to commit to hosting the event at a later date by Monday.

The championships were scheduled to begin next week in Tokyo but were postponed due to the earthquake and tsunami that have left the country in crisis.

ISU president Ottavio Cinquanta sent a letter to Japanese organizers Tuesday asking if they would be capable of hosting the championships in several months, such as October.

"If they don't respond by early Monday morning we're going to move forward," Cinquanta told The Associated Press on Friday.

Last week's twin natural disasters in Japan left at least 10,000 people dead and have resulted in a nuclear crisis.

"I'm still waiting for a response. We can't turn our backs on Japan in this moment," Cinquanta said from his Milan office.

Alternatives that Cinquanta mentioned include holding the worlds at the end of April or the beginning of May, with the United States, Canada, Finland, Germany and Russia as possible hosts.

The worlds were held in Turin last year, but Cinquanta ruled out returning to Italy.

"I'm Italian and that wouldn't be right," he said.

U.S. Figure Skating said it sent a letter to the ISU on Wednesday offering to host the championships in either the arena in Lake Placid, New York, or the Broadmoor Arena in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Both the Lake Placid and Colorado arenas are on the small side, but most larger arenas in the United States are unavailable due to NHL and NBA games.

The American federation said it has not received a response from the ISU.

"The Americans are very nice and helpful," Cinquanta said. "I have a lot of respect for the Americans."

Also, Skate Canada has told the ISU it would help out in whatever way it can, without offering any specific sites.

http://www.universalsports.com/news/art … 25200.html

Jaunumi 2011. gada pasaules čempionāta sakarā
http://dailslidosanalv.ucoz.com/blog/ja … 11-03-21-2

ISU World Figure Skating Championships 2011 - Conditions for holding
by International Skating Union

to ISU Figure Skating Members

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We refer to our Statement released today advising that the 2011 ISU World Figure Skating Championships cannot be held in Japan.

Some Figure Skating Members have spontaneously informed us that they would be available to host this Championships if not held in Japan. Some other Members may now also be interested and available to host this Event.

Attached please find the Questionnaire (WFS note: available to ISU members only) for applications for ISU Championships that we ask the interested Members to submit to the ISU Secretariat by e-mail or fax latest by Tuesday evening (Swiss time), March 22, 2011.

Some details might not yet be available so we ask you to complete the questionnaire with all information available at this time. If necessary, it can then subsequently be completed as soon as possible.

However, when returning the questionnaire we kindly ask you to confirm in your cover note that you would be able to comply with the following key conditions:

1. Available dates during April/May starting, if possible, with the week of April 18, 2011 onwards.

2. Availability of an ice rink/arena with a minimum spectators capacity of 8000 seats. The arena must be available from the Thursday early morning through Sunday late evening of the following week.

3. Availability of a practice rink from Friday early morning through Friday late evening of the following week.

4. Availability of about 700 hotel rooms.

5. A TV production for the entire Event and availability of the signal free of charge to the ISU and its TV right holders.

Depending on the applications received, the ISU will be in touch with the Members concerned for all necessary follow-up questions and clarifications and the ISU Council is expected to take a decision a few days after March 22, 2011.

We thank you for your cooperation.

With kind regards,
Fredi Schmid
ISU Director General

Avots: http://worldskating.blogspot.com/2011/0 … ships.html

Ehhh, nu kapē LV ir tik nabaga valsts :( ? Arēnā Rīga kā reiz nedēļa no 18.04 ir brīva :(

cravey написал(а):

Fredi Schmid

hihihih, mns mīlākais ISU oficiālis kopš šī brīža laikam... LOL

albalonga написал(а):

hihihih, mns mīlākais ISU oficiālis kopš šī brīža laikam... LOL

hhmm, I wonder why :D

Krievi šodien iesūtījuši oficiālo pieteikumu organizēt Pč, kā iespējamos datumus minot 25.04.-01.05.:
http://dailslidosanalv.ucoz.com/blog/kr … 11-03-22-8

Tātad, kā noprotu pēc avotiem, tad par rīkotāj tiesībām sacenšas 4 valstis - Krievija, ASV, Somija un Kanāda. Bet 80%, ka būs Maskavā, jo somi tā pa īsto nevēlas, Kanāda īpaši neiespringst uz tiesībām rīkot, jo pie viņiem jau ir 2013. g. Pč. Tātas vai nu ASV, vai Krievija. Bet ar krieviem ir tā, ka nu pat Putins ir iesaistījies un atklāti paziņojis, ka krievi segs visus izdevumus, līdz ar to, praktiski viss jau ir skaidrs :) Un laiks tā arī paliek robežās no 24.04. - 05.05 - kaut kur šajās 2 nedēļās.

nu jā, oficiāli 6 valstis iesniegušas pieteikumu, bet ir gandrīz droši, ka Krievijā būs. Jo ja Putins pasaka, ka čempis ir gana lēts pasakums un Krievija bez problēmām tos spēs segt, nu tad jautajumu nepaliek. Par Kanādu un Somiju pareizi pateici un ASV ar tā īpaši necenšas. Nav tagad viņiem labu slidotāju īpaši, kuri būtu pirmajās vietās un turpinātu slidot, tapēc ar. Un amīsiem interese tik tad, kad viņējie ir augšgalā. Nu vēl Horvātija un Austrija, bet arī ta kaut kā klusi un tikai teorētiski, jo pat nav īpaši pateikušas, kurā pilsētā oficiāli. Un piķis es domaju Horvātijai ar nav, bet Ausrija nez.

Es jau feisbukā ierakstīju savas domas - lai gan bido 6 valstis, tomēr liekas, ka Putins Krievijai jau nospiedis "buy now" podziņu. Pārāk politiski tas viss kļuvis, un tas mani sāk tracinat laukā. Ta ka no šīm sešām es par jebkuru izņemot RUS RUS  :rain:

Es gribētu, lai ir ASV, jo tajos datumos, kas tagad figurē, ja būs pēc Eiropas laikiem, es neko neredzēšu. Varbūt tik reti brīžiem ko darbā. Un tas ir ļoti sūdīgi.

ai, tas gan tizli. Īstenībā jau man ar uz jautājuma zīmes, ja ir tai pēdējā aprīļa nedēļā, jo man 28.04. aizstāvēšana sākas, un ja čempis ir no 25., tad tajās dienās tieši puikas varētu būt, ka slido :( Bet nu jā, ja pie āmīšiem, tad laiku ziņā man ar laikam izdevīgāk būtu, jo tad būs vēlu vakaros, vai agri no rīta, ar to es domāju ap 3jiem naktī sākums.

Nu izskatās, ka 90%, ka Maskavā būs. Tie jau sāk gatavoties, un citi cilvēki savukārt raksta, ka Megasport arēnai tuvumā esošās viesnīcas pazudušas no rezervēšanas serveriem...
http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-skat … 69815.html

Gaidam tad to oficiālo paziņojumu.

albalonga написал(а):

o ja Putins pasaka, ka čempis ir gana lēts pasakums un Krievija bez problēmām tos spēs segt, nu tad jautajumu nepaliek.

Atkal mūsu mīļie kaimiņi izceļas... :O Laikam bravūra, kas ieaudzināt tūkstošiem gadu tā vien nav nolīdzināma.. :)

Tikai, kur viņi ņems naudiņu, jo tomēr tas ir salīdzinoši dārgs prieks un nav viņi nekāda bagātā valsts... ja Norvēģija izdomātu, tad es nebrīnītos, ka šiem tas nekas nav.. jo kā nekā miljardu pārpalikums budžetā..

Šoks ir tāds, ka Francijas federācij nosūtījusi ISU piedāvājumu nodot Japānai 2012.gada čempja rīkošanas tiesības. Bāc, izskatās ka Nīca 2012 mums var arī nesanākt.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Daiļslidošana » Pasaules čempionāts daiļslidošanā 2011, Maskava