TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » VA un citas R. Mīdas grāmatas » Richelle Mead - Bloodlines sērija/VA spin-off

Richelle Mead - Bloodlines sērija/VA spin-off

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 104

Bloodlines series
This spin-off series centers around Sydney the Alchemist, as well as Jill, Eddie, and Adrian.

BLOOD DOESN'T LIE.

Rose's story might have wrapped up in the Vampire Academy series, but there's still lots more to tell about the other characters from that world. This spin-off series centers around Sydney the Alchemist, a human teen who's part of a group to keep the existence of vampires secret from the world. Sydney's spent her entire life being taught that vampires and dhampirs are evil and unnatural, but all that's about to change when she's forced into hiding with Jill, Adrian, and Eddie...

Ielādes links pirmajām divām grāmatām:

http://richellemead.com/images/bloodlines-120.jpg

#1 - Bloodlines

Sydney is an alchemist, one of a group of humans who dabble in magic and serve to bridge the worlds of human and vampires. They protect vampire secrets - and human lives. When Sydney is torn from her bed in the middle of the night, at first she thinks she's still being punished for her complicated alliance with dhampir Rose Hathaway. But what unfolds is far worse. Jill Dragomir - the sister of Moroi Queen Lissa Dragomir - is in mortal danger, and the Moroi must send her into hiding. To avoid a civil war, Sydney is called upon to act as Jill's guardian and protector, posing as her roommate in the last place anyone would think to look for vampire royalty - a human boarding school in Palm Springs, California. But instead of finding safety at Amberwood Prep, Sydney discovers the drama is only just beginning...

1. grāmata sērijā tiks izdota 2011. gada 23. augustā

http://richellemead.com/images/TGL-120.jpg

#2 - The Golden Lily
Sydney Sage is an Alchemist, one of a group of humans who dabble in magic and serve to bridge the worlds of humans and vampires. They protect vampire secrets—and human lives.

Sydney would love to go to college, but instead, she’s been sent into hiding at a posh boarding school in Palm Springs, California–tasked with protecting Moroi princess Jill Dragomir from assassins who want to throw the Moroi court into civil war. Formerly in disgrace, Sydney is now praised for her loyalty and obedience, and held up as the model of an exemplary Alchemist.

But the closer she grows to Jill, Eddie, and especially Adrian, the more she finds herself questioning her age–old Alchemist beliefs, her idea of family, and the sense of what it means to truly belong. Her world becomes even more complicated when magical experiments show Sydney may hold the key to prevent becoming Strigoi—the fiercest vampires, the ones who don’t die. But it’s her fear of being just that—special, magical, powerful—that scares her more than anything. Equally daunting is her new romance with Brayden, a cute, brainy guy who seems to be her match in every way. Yet, as perfect as he seems, Sydney finds herself being drawn to someone else—someone forbidden to her.

When a shocking secret threatens to tear the vampire world apart, Sydney’s loyalties are suddenly tested more than ever before. She wonders how she's supposed to strike a balance between the principles and dogmas she's been taught, and what her instincts are now telling her.

Should she trust the Alchemists—or her heart?

2. grāmata "Bloodlines" sērijā iznāks 2012. gada 12. jūnijā.

http://www.richellemead.com/images/Indigo120.jpg

#3 - The Indigo Spell
In the aftermath of a forbidden moment that rocked Sydney to her core, she finds herself struggling to draw the line between her Alchemist teachings and what her heart is urging her to do. Then she meets alluring, rebellious Marcus Finch--a former Alchemist who escaped against all odds, and is now on the run. Marcus wants to teach Sydney the secrets he claims the Alchemists are hiding from her. But as he pushes her to rebel against the people who raised her, Sydney finds that breaking free is harder than she thought. There is an old and mysterious magic rooted deeply within her. And as she searches for an evil magic user targeting powerful young witches, she realizes that her only hope is to embrace her magical blood--or else she might be next.

3. grāmata "Bloodlines" sērijā iznāks 2013. gada 12. februārī.

#4 - The Fiery Heart

A scoop from Richelle Mead: "Bloodlines #4 is called The Fiery Heart.

This'll make a lot more sense when you read Indigo, which I'm starting to get super impatient for. Come on, February! Lots of big things happen in Indigo, and you romance fans are going to pass out. You know what also might make you pass out? This:

The Fiery Heart is going to be told from both Sydney and Adrian's points of view. That's right. If you've ever wanted to get inside the crazy world of Adrian Ivashkov's head, this is it. It'll still be in first person, but the POV will alternate chapters. I'm so excited about this, it's not even funny. Well, actually...since it's Adrian, it'll be hilarious. I think you guys'll love it[..]"

4. grāmata "Bloodlines" sērijā iznāks 2013. gada 19. novembrī.

http://www.bloodlinesseries.com/

Es jau šo grāmatu pievienoju veikalā savam wishlistam. :D

Lai gan Dimka un Roza vairs nebūs uzmanības centrā, tomēr gribās uzzināt par 2.plāna varoņu likteņiem. Lasot Last Sacrifice bija viņus nežēlīgi žēl, pēc tā, ko viņi izdarījuši, ka viņiem par to tik dārgi jamaksā. Interesanti arī, kā attīstīsies Jill un adrian attiecības.... :question:

Lisa написал(а):

Interesanti arī, kā attīstīsies Jill un adrian attiecības....

Man jau bail, ka Adrianu un Sidniju saliks kopā, jo arī uz grāmatas vāka tas izskatās pēc Adriana  :( Džilu varētu ar Ediju salikt, bet tas būtu pārāk līdzīgi Dimkas un Rozas stāstam, ta kā Edijs ir guardian. Šoreiz man točna nav ne jausmas par to, kas tur varētu norisināties un ko ar ko saliks kopā.

cravey написал(а):

Šoreiz man točna nav ne jausmas par to, kas tur varētu norisināties un ko ar ko saliks kopā.

Bet man tas vismaz vēl vairāk ieinteresē.. :)

Jā būs interesanti pārmesties uz cilvēku vidi :)

1. postā pievienoju oficiālo "Bloodlines" aprakstu :)

Iečekojam http://www.bloodlinesseries.com/ jauno izskatu  :playful:

Deem, es gribu zināt, kas ir vāka modelis Bloodlines 1. grāmatai - tāds smukais puika  :love:

cravey написал(а):

tāds smukais puika

Jap.. tik vīrišķīgs zods un vaidi.. bet tā acs.. noslīkt tajā.. :) Un prasās matiņu izbužināt.. :D

Vaj ne, Aijuc? :D Vienīgā infa, ko atradu bij tas, ka viņš ir no Ņūportas laikam un viņam tur piederot grāmatu veikals :) Ahh, bet tik skaists vīrietis :love:

Yay, tikko pasūtīju @bookdepository.co.uk Bloodlines grāmatu kā arī VA graphic novel  :playful: Par abām kopā samaksāju 12Ls ar kapeikām :) Labs pirkums, kas izdarīts :)

cravey написал(а):

Yay, tikko pasūtīju @bookdepository.co.uk Bloodlines grāmatu

Es ar lēnām gatavojos.. bet vēl neesmu sagatavojusies iegādāties.. :D

Jauna intervija ar Rišelu. Šeit ieliktas tikai lietas, kas saistās ar Bloodlines un VA, pilno interviju variet izlasīt šeit: http://www.vampires.com/exclusive-inter … elle-mead/

Many of our readers are incredibly sad that the Vampire Academy series is over, how did it feel to end the series?
Probably not as sad for me as for everyone else!  It’s definitely hard to end a series you’ve put so much work into, absolutely.  But, when I first set out to write it, I always knew how the story was going to end, so there was a certain “rightness” about wrapping things up in Last Sacrifice.  Besides, thanks to Bloodlines, we’re not entirely leaving that world!  In some ways, I don’t even feel like VA is ending.  It’s just transforming.

While your fans are sad that Vampire Academy is over, they’re pretty geeked about your new series, Bloodines. Can you tell us a little about it?
Bloodlines takes place right after the events of Last Sacrifice.  The narrator of the story is Sydney the Alchemist, so we’ll get to see the vampire world through the eyes of a human.  It takes place in southern California, which is sunny and fun for humans—but not for vampires.

Will there be any familiar characters in Bloodlines?
Lots!  The main characters will be Sydney, Jill, Eddie, and Adrian.  You can also expect a few cameos from some other favorites from the Vampire Academy series.

There is a Vampire Academy graphic novel coming this summer (yay!), can you tell us about that project?
It’s a graphic novel adaptation of the first book in the VA series and will be out at the end of August.  Like all adaptations, a few parts were cut, but I worked with them on the script to make sure all the key elements stayed.  Emma Vieceli is doing the art for it (and future volumes) and has done a really beautiful job.

Mmm, nu tagad varam sākt prātot, kuru ar ko saliks kopā. Es ceru uz šādiem pāriem: Džila/Adrians, Sidnija/Edijs :) Nez, ja būtu Edijs uz Dzila, tas man liktos pārāk līdzīgi Rozai un Dimkam, bet Adrians un Sidnija, hmm, lai gan viss norāda uz to, ka šie abi būs galvenais pāris, tomēr es nez, var jau būt, ka lasot mans viedoklis mainīsies, bet pagaidām es neredzu viņus kopā :)

Tie, kas vēlas pasūtīt Bloodlines grāmatu, iesaku to darīt jau tagad, jo pašlaik grāmata maksā vien 6eur :)
http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/Bloodli … ription-20
+
1. postā pievienoju izvērsto grāmatas anotāciju :)

Hihi, nāksies saņemties un pasūtīt gan. :D Un gribu pārējās VA grāmatas, oj, kā gribu. Varbūt neskopoties? Ek. :D

Par iespējamiem pāriem... Man šķiet pat ļoti iespējams, ka Adrians varētu būt ar Sidniju - kaut kā tā ienāca prātā, jo visai liels uzsvars bija, ka Rose nav viņam īstā, ka viņam vajag citu, kas būtu daudz piemērotāka un izmainītu viņu utt., un man kaut kā vienkārši šķiet, ka... viņa stāsts neder otrajam plānam. Bet lai būtu priekšplānā jābūt ar Sidniju... Nu, tad jau redzēsim! :)

1. BLOODLINES RELATED ITEMS:
a.      Yes, Adrian is heartbroken.
b.      We will learn just what Abe has over Sydney to make her so willing to work with him
c.      Unknown number of books in the series at this point.  Maybe 4.  Maybe 6.
d.      We will see some interactions with Rose.  No, there won’t be a Rose/Dimitri subplot.

2.       VAMPIRE ACADEMY ITEMS:
a.       Remember that Rose/Dimitri short story about a visit to Russia?  It’s done!  Look for it in an anthology in 2012.

Avots:http://fictitious-delicious.blogspot.com/2011/05/richelle-mead-takes-minneapolis-by.html#more

Tīzer citāts  :rofl:

“Can you draw a skeleton riding a motorcycle with flames coming out of it? And I want a pirate hat on the skeleton. And a parrot on his shoulder. A skeleton parrot. Or maybe a ninja skeleton parrot? It’d be cool if the biker was shooting some ninja throwing stars.”

FAQ par Bloodlines no Rišelas:

What is Bloodlines? Wasn't Last Sacrifice the final Vampire Academy book?
Last Sacrifice was the final book about Rose. Bloodlines is a spin-off series set in the same world of Moroi, Strigoi, and dhampirs. (Bloodlines is also the name of the first book in the series). So, VA technically ended...but it kind of didn't. We're just going to tell someone else's story for a while and give poor Rose a break. If I kept telling stories about Rose, it wouldn't be all hearts and flowers. More bad things would happen to her!

So what is Bloodlines about then?
Bloodlines has a lot of the characters from the first VA series, but our focus is on a new set: Sydney, Jill, Adrian, and Eddie. Here's the official description:

BLOOD DOESN'T LIE. Sydney is an alchemist, one of a group of humans who dabble in magic and serve to bridge the worlds of human and vampires. They protect vampire secrets - and human lives. When Sydney is torn from her bed in the middle of the night, at first she thinks she's still being punished for her complicated alliance with dhampir Rose Hathaway. But what unfolds is far worse. Jill Dragomir - the sister of Moroi Queen Lissa Dragomir - is in mortal danger, and the Moroi must send her into hiding. To avoid a civil war, Sydney is called upon to act as Jill's guardian and protector, posing as her roommate in the last place anyone would think to look for vampire royalty - a human boarding school in Palm Springs, California. But instead of finding safety at Amberwood Prep, Sydney discovers the drama is only just beginning...

Wait. You said Adrian was in this book. That description didn't have him. How does he fit into this story?
You'll have to read the book to find out! I can tell you, though, that if you love Adrian, you'll love this. He's all over the book, and everything he says in it is awesome.

Is Bloodlines told in first or third POV?
It's told in first--the "I" voice, and Sydney is the narrator. Before it was written, I'd planned on doing third and rotating through the characters, but once I started working on it, first with Sydney felt like the way to go.

When does Bloodlines come out?
In English-speaking countries, it will be out August 23.

What about non-English-speaking countries?
For a book to come out in other countries and be translated into other languages, a separate deal has to be worked out with each individual publisher. Many international book companies are currently in the process of negotiating to publish Bloodlines, and then there will be a delay for translation. I currently have no information on what countries are negotiating or what their schedules will be for Bloodlines.

Will there be any excerpt or first chapter released a month beforehand?
The first chapter of Bloodlines will be released in the mass market edition (that's a small sized paperback) of Vampire Academy #1, which is coming out June 28. (Here's a pic of the cover). We're hoping some other excerpt will be posted online before Bloodlines comes out, but I don't have any info on that yet. Penguin Australia will also be doing its pre-release teasers, and I'll post those when they come.

Isn't there a short story coming out about Rose and Dimitri in Russia?
This isn't a Bloodlines question, but I get asked about it daily and wanted to clear things up. :) It will come out in an anthology in late 2012, and again: it's a short story, not a novel.

Are you doing a book tour for Bloodlines?
No. I'm doing no more travel for the rest of the year or early 2012 due to my pregnancy, though I will be autographing copies of my August releases for University Bookstore. Updates about my schedule are always on my website calendar. I'd also recommend joining my announcements-only mailing list to have updates sent directly to you about when I'm back on the road again in 2012.

Is there anything else you can say about Bloodlines?
Well, I'm not big on spoilers, so I'm not going to say much more. But, here's an Entertainment Weekly article about the series. Penguin Books also maintains an official Bloodlines countdown page that has some videos of me talking about the series.

What's this bonus that's mentioned in the blog title?
If you've read this far, then yay! You get to hear the latest news. I know it seems crazy since the first Bloodlines isn't even out yet, but I'm happy to announce the title for book #2 in the Bloodlines series: The Golden Lily.

Book 2! When does that come out?
The Golden Lily will be out in spring 2012. And, if all is going well with the baby then, my hope is to be out touring again then.

Avots: http://blue-succubus.livejournal.com/272455.html

cravey написал(а):

Tīzer citāts  
“Can you draw a skeleton riding a motorcycle with flames coming out of it? And I want a pirate hat on the skeleton. And a parrot on his shoulder. A skeleton parrot. Or maybe a ninja skeleton parrot? It’d be cool if the biker was shooting some ninja throwing stars.”

Hahaha, gribu zināt, kas un kādā sakarā šitādu teiks! :D

Bloodlines sērijas 2. grāmatas "The Golden Lily" grāmatas vāciņš  :crazyfun: Šoreiz priekšplānā Džila  :flirt:  :playful: Ahh, es joprojām ceru, ka viņa ar Adrianu būs, lai gan tā cerība arvien mazāka un mazāka paliek  :'( Jo īpaši, kad jaunākajā "Bloodlines" grāmatas aprakstā izlasīju vārdus 'forbidden romance' - kas vēl aizliegtāks var būt kā mīlestība starp Moroi un alķīmiķi  :disappointed: Ehh, bet oki, gan jau Rišelas rakstītais spēs mani pārliecināt :)

Lai vai kā, lūk ir vāciņš un šo grāmatu varam gaidīt 2012. gada maijā :)

http://richellemead.com/tglc-large2.jpg

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » VA un citas R. Mīdas grāmatas » Richelle Mead - Bloodlines sērija/VA spin-off