TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » TVD 3. sezona » 3x13 - Bringing Out The Dead

3x13 - Bringing Out The Dead

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 26

Episode airs: 02.02.2012.
Episode synopsis:

Свернутый текст

A FAMILY DINNER — Sheriff Forbes delivers some disturbing news to Alaric and Elena about the weapon used in a recent murder. In the Salvatore brothers’ escalating quest to kill Klaus, Stefan turns to Bonnie and Abby (guest star Persia White), while Damon reaches out to an old acquaintance for help in setting up an elaborate plan. Intent on a plan of his own, Klaus hosts a strange dinner party, where he reveals another story from his family’s violent past until an unexpected guest brings the party to an end. Meanwhile, Caroline is heartbroken when she is unable to stop a tragedy from unfolding.

Promo:

Pievienoju sērijas anotāciju :) Hmm, the unexpected guest - could it be the E man? :D

cravey написал(а):

Hmm, the unexpected guest - could it be the E man?

Šaubos....

Un Caroline par Tyler vai mammu pārdzīvos?

Lisa написал(а):

Šaubos....

:rolleyes:

Promo:

Atcerās, ka nākoš nedēļ TVD nebūs. Nedēļu būs pauzīte un atsāksies 02.02. :)

O thanky YOU TVD producers.. :D Elijah is really back.. and Daniel is not back just for remembering of past.. it is our time.. :)

Yap, tapē man arī parakstā pilnīg sagribējās nomainīt uz Elaidžu :D Oh, the joy  :crazyfun:

1. postā pievienoju extended promo :)

KLAAAUSS, I ALSO WANNA BE IN YOUR & ELIJAH'S TEAM AND HELP YOU DESTROY stefum http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af58/anaida21_album/75980602.gif

cravey написал(а):

KLAAAUSS, I ALSO WANNA BE IN YOUR & ELIJAH'S TEAM AND HELP YOU DESTROY stefum

Count me too in.. my aim may not be to destroy Stefan (I do believe he will manage to do it himself).. but everything for Elijah.. :D

My Elijah is back and I don't give a damn f**k about Stefan anymore. He can die and leave this world for Cas sake :D

I like your attitude, ladies :D

cravey написал(а):

I like your attitude, ladies

Mans šīs dienas teicies... All for Elijah...  :love: :D:D:D

Tik žēl, ka nākošā epizode būs ilgi jāgiada.. :(

Ir publicētas bildes: http://vampirediaries.alloyentertainmen … sode-13/#5

Manas divas mīļākās bildes ir spoilerī, jo nevarēju atras pienācīgi mazā izmērā.. šausmīgi milzīgas.. :D

Свернутый текст

http://www-tvline-com.vimg.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/VD313c_0525b120123160701.jpg
http://www-tvline-com.vimg.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/VD313c_1632b120123160804.jpg

Отредактировано Siikaa (24.01.2012 16:41)

O, jā es ar vakar biju jau gultā un caur telefonu skatījos  :love: Tik daudz Elaidžas bildīšu  :love:

cravey написал(а):

Tik daudz Elaidžas bildīšu

:love:

Webclip - Damon & stefum

Kanādas promo - ak, Deimon  :'(

Changing my sig :D Like me some Delijah  :playful:

OMG... loved it.. so many Elijah....  It is horrilbe how much I like this character.. I liked him already from the start and it feels like I really don't need other, olny Elijah.. :)

Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love: Elijah is the best  :love:

Hhahahahah :D Nē, man ar šī sērija tīri labi patika, ņemot vērā, ka nebija praktiski nevienas DE ainas. stefums atkal "izcēlās", daudz Elaidžas ainu un visa originals family ir back :D

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » TVD 3. sezona » 3x13 - Bringing Out The Dead