TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » TVD 4.sezona » 4x02 - Memorial

4x02 - Memorial

Сообщений 1 страница 19 из 19

Episode airs: 18.10.2012.
Episode synopsis:

Свернутый текст

A NEW DANGER COMES TO TOWN — Elena (Nina Dobrev) tries to cope with the extreme highs and lows that are part of becoming a vampire, and Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) almost come to blows while arguing about what is best for her. Damon decides to help Elena in his own way and asks her not to tell Stefan. A stranger, Connor Jordan (guest star Todd Williams, “Chicago Code”), arrives in town and begins questioning Sheriff Forbes and Mayor Lockwood. Connor’s actions quickly convince Stefan that they are dealing with a dangerous vampire hunter. Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) and Matt (Zach Roerig) are surprised to see a girl they used to know, April, (guest star Grace Phipps, “The Nine Lives of Chloe King”), has returned to town and is enrolling at Mystic Falls High. At a town gathering, Elena comes close to losing control until Caroline steps in to help her. Finally, Damon confides his feelings to an unexpected friend. Kat Graham and Michael Trevino also star.

Episode rating: 2.91mil

Sērijas bildes: http://gallery.ru/watch?a=0JO-iTR8

Damon looks oh, so fine with his shirt open like that  :crazy:
http://data13.gallery.ru/albums/gallery/202098-12f61-59712072-m750x740-u9aa59.jpg

1. postā pievienoju anotāciju :)

Promo:

Extended promo:

"You're vampire, Elena. Be a vampire." Nja, bez Deimona viņa pazustu  :'(

the look on his face  :love:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbrwrrRtDW1rqslw7o1_500.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbrwrrRtDW1rqslw7o2_500.gif

1st webclip:

Ugh, saint, stupid Stefan is back :sceptic:

cravey написал(а):

Ugh, saint, stupid Stefan is back

Don't mind that.. Elena really seemed like fan of Bemby for me.. :D :D :D

Siikaa написал(а):

Elena really seemed like fan of Bemby for me

ahahha, jap :D Seems to me like she'll be more reluctant to hunt bambi than to snack from someone's neck. At least snacking doesn't kill anyone - WHICH IS WHY SHE NEEDS DAMON TO HELP HER LEARN CONTROL! Stefan is soooo epicly wrong on sooooo many levels about animal blood diet  :angry:

btw, stāsts par to nabaga Bembiju, kas tiks nomedīts:

“I think this is the cutest thing in the world, I took a whole bunch of photos. So we had this scene with a deer, where someone is hunting for a deer. This deer that they brought in, this stunt deer, was a baby deer… and apparently it had anxiety. It couldn’t handle being away from its best friend, the baby zebra. So the baby zebra and the best friend deer would have anxiety when they were apart so they had to travel together. So they brought the zebra for no other reason than to just be on set with the baby deer. Is that not the cutest thing?”
— Paul Wesley, on why there was a zebra on the set of 4x02

cravey написал(а):

btw, stāsts par to nabaga Bembiju, kas tiks nomedīts:

I might hate Stefan in some ways.. but I just cannot not love Paul.. he is just such a Delena fan.. :D

Siikaa написал(а):

but I just cannot not love Paul.. he is just such a Delena fan..

he is :D Lol, es atzīšos, ka es iefanoju par šo ainu no 4x01 -

pats sākums, kā Stefans saka "It's disgusting" muahhahaha, man viņš tai brīdī likās tik Polīgs :D Jau vairākas reizes esmu teikusi, ka, ja Stefans būtu līdzīgāks Polam, es iespējams fanotu arī par Stelenu :D

manzs spoilerītis par 4x02:

"The Vampire Diaries": Yes, you did see Stefan punching Damon in the trailer for this week's episode. We have to say, Damon kind of deserves it -- he gets Stefan's fist to his face after telling Stefan something he knows will hurt his feelings. That said, the punch is the end of the fight, not the beginning of it. By the end of the episode, Stefan makes sure Damon is included in an extremely touching gesture. Awww.
Avots: http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox … -news.html

Webclip nr. 2  :love: My love for them just keeps on growing 8-)

Wooow, KAS PAR SĒRIJU  :love:  :love:  :love: Piekrītu visiem tiem, kas apgalvoja, ka 4x02 ir daudz spēcīgāka par 4x01. Tā tiešām bija! Wow. Stefans kā vienmēr izgāzās (izņemot to japānas laternu ainu), Deimons rulzz, DELENA WAS HOTTER THAN ANYTHING & Dalaric just made my soul cry  :'( Dalaric ainas laikā bij tā, it kā kaut kas manī atsprāga vaļā un asaras vnk sāka birt + tas Deimona monologs. Tai brīdī es točna Deimonu redzēju kā Mystic Falls sargeņģeli. Ehhh...

Delenas ainu video -

Super HOT & Orgasmic Blood-Sharing aina http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af58/anaida21_album/1_009.gif

Eleina zvana Deimonam pēc palīdzības http://s54.radikal.ru/i145/1104/01/26bb1408003e.gif

Un emocionālā Dalaric aina kapsētā :'(

Hmmm... mani laikam aizķēra visas Deimona un Alarika ainas... un ar visām domājot visas Deimona ainas bārā arī.. jo viņš neļāva nevienam sēdēt tajā krēslā.. un izskatījās arī, ka Liza un Elena ļoti labi saprata kāpēc.. :)
Un kapsētas aina bija tik aizkustinoša... :)

Es atkal saprotu, ka Stefans ir greizsirdīgs un grib pierādīt, ka viņa teorijai ir taisnība, bet tomēr savā ziņā vislabākā skolotāja bija Karolīna, jo viņa tomēr ļoti labi atceras, ko tas nozīmē.. kā nekā pati tam pagājušo gad izgāja cauri.. :P

Šī noteikti bija spēcīgāka par pirmo sēriju, bet ir bijušas labākas...

Un Deimonam ir taisnība.. viņš nedabūja meitenei, bet tagad dabūn auklēties ar kaudzi bērniem.. kur taisnība uz pasaules... :O

Siikaa написал(а):

Hmmm... mani laikam aizķēra visas Deimona un Alarika ainas.

Jāaa...ak, tik lieliskas ainas! :love: Tā kapsētā vispār tik sirdi plosoša.. :'(  Es gribu Alariku atpakaļ pa īsto, bet laikam jau tas nav iespējams...tad vismaz paliek sajūta, ka Alariks ir te pat līdzās.

Un sērija noteikti spēcīgāka par pirmo. Tā Elēnas un Deimona aina! Ahhh  :love:  Vismaz šajā gadījumā viņa izvēlējās Deimonu! Ahh...tagad Mets visu laiku jūtīsies vainīgs par notikušo?! :suspicious: 
Tas gan notika iepriekšējā sērijā, bet gribēju pateikt, ka es sajūsmā par Klausu & Kerolainu!!!! Un viņa "Your mouth was all over me, I was an innocent victim!" :D  :love:  Ahh...žēl tikai, ka tik īsu laiku viņš bija Tailera ķermenī, lai gan no otras puses prieks atkal redzēt Joseph Morgan! :love:

1. postā pievienoju reitingu. Biš pakrita salīdzinoši ar pag. nedēļu, bet tik un tā sakarīgs cipars. Lai vai kā Arrow ir gāzis TVD no CW skatītākā seriāla titula :rolleyes:

Mariposa написал(а):

Vismaz šajā gadījumā viņa izvēlējās Deimonu!

Var redzēt, ka viņa arvien vairāk nosliecas uz Deimona pusi kā mentoru. Šai sērijā varēja redzēt, cik useless ir Stefans. Manā uztverē viņš kavē Eleinas izaugsmi un velk atpakaļ. Jo ātrāk viņa tiks no viņa vaļā, jo labāk.

Mariposa написал(а):

lai gan no otras puses prieks atkal redzēt Joseph Morgan!

U jā, nākamajā sērijā būs Klausa un Deimona sadarbošanās  :crazyfun:

Atbildes uz dažiem jautājumiem - atbild Julie Plec ;)

Why is Elena feeding on Damon’s blood such a big deal?
“That’s a little bit of a shout-out to the books, but also just to vampire folklore in general. If you look at any of it metaphorically, it’s a very intimate exchange of bodily fluids. So you can read into that what you will,” she says. So is it fair to equate it to vampire sex, or should we not go that far? “Well, it’s like vampire naked cuddling,” Plec says, laughing. Does it come with any side effects? “No,” she says. “Elena doesn’t know what she’s doing, but Damon damn well knows what she’s doing. That’s really Stefan’s point: It meant something to him, which means it means something to me.”

When we will find out the meaning of Connor’s arm tattoo, which was visible to Jeremy but not to Matt?
“We will know what that tattoo is and what it means by the end of episode 4,” she says.

Did the final scene with ghost Alaric sitting at his grave with a grieving Damon make her cry, too?
“Yes. I cried when we pitched it. I cried when it was written. I cry every time I see it,” she says. “I miss Matt Davis so much, as does everybody on the show. This was our opportunity to just show him some of that love, and tell him he will never be forgotten and that he always has a home in Mystic Falls.” Does she anticipate us seeing Alaric again? “I have no idea. But it sure would be nice.”

Pilnais raksts + dažas tēzes par 4x03: http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/10/18/vampi … ing-rager/

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » TVD 4.sezona » 4x02 - Memorial