TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Twilight Saga » Džeikoba Bleka lomu tomēr spēlēs...

Džeikoba Bleka lomu tomēr spēlēs...

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 10

TEILORS LAUTNERS!!!!!! http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f215/albalonga/Forums/7a2ce39fbde0efeb34001cdd5783511a.gif

Taylor Lautner WILL be returning as werewolf Jacob Black in New Moon, the sequel to the blockbuster hit, Twilight.

Director Chris Weitz announced the news on author Stephenie Meyer’s official site, saying, “I’m very happy to announce that Taylor Lautner will be playing Jacob Black in New Moon and that he’s doing so with the enthusiastic support of Summit Entertainment, the producers, and Stephenie Meyer.”

He continues, “The characters in Stephenie’s books go through extraordinary changes of circumstance and also appearance; so it is not surprising that there has been speculation about whether the same actor would portray a character who changes in so many surprising ways throughout the series. But it was my first instinct that Taylor was, is, and should be Jacob, and that the books would be best served by the actor who is emotionally right for the part. I think that fans of Twilight the book and the movie will be surprised by the Jacob Black that Taylor will bring to the screen in New Moon; and I’m looking forward to working with him and the rest of the cast in realizing the film.”

Stephenie added on, “I’d just like to add that I was very much a part of this decision. My first priority was always what was best for New Moon—what was going to give us the best possible movie. I’m truly thrilled that Taylor was the one who proved to the director, to Summit, and to me that he is the best possible Jacob we could have. And I’m very much looking forward to seeing what he’s going to bring to Jacob’s character this year.”

Twilight’s Taylor Lautner is just as excited as the fans that he’ll be back as Jacob Black in New Moon.

The 16-year-old actor dished to E Online about bulking up to play New Moon Jacob. Here’s what he had to say:

On retaining the role of Jacob Black: “I’m very excited. Twilight was an incredible experience and I’m just stoked to be back and work with the whole team again — the cast and crew. I’m very excited to work with Chris Weitz, he’s an extremely talented director so it’s going to be great.”

On his preparation for Jacob in New Moon: “I knew I was going to have to [put on weight] for the sequels, because Jacob is requires it. So I started working out the day after Twilight came out.”

On how he’s putting on the weight: “I do everything possible and eat as much as possible and drinking my protein shakes. It’s very important. I’m trying to stay as clean as possible (i.e. no fast food restaurants!).”

VIDEO:

http://vids.eonline.com/services/link/b … 6821553001

:D

Tas ir labi, ka baumas par to, ka mainīs aktieri, nav apstiprinājušās, man ļoti iepatikās Teilors un es ļoti nevēlējos, lai kaut kas mainās, pazustu īstā sajūta :)

Amira написал(а):

Tas ir labi, ka baumas par to, ka mainīs aktieri, nav apstiprinājušās, man ļoti iepatikās Teilors un es ļoti nevēlējos, lai kaut kas mainās, pazustu īstā sajūta

Mhm. ^^ Tas ir forši. :) Domājams, ka daudzi nepiekristu tam, ka Džeikobu spēlētu kāds cits.. :)

GaBy написал(а):

Domājams, ka daudzi nepiekristu tam, ka Džeikobu spēlētu kāds cits..

Tieši tā,es vispār uzskatu,ka nevienu nevajag mainīt,ļoti veiksmīgi izvēlēti aktieri. ^^

Man divējādas sajūtas, man viņš Twilight ne visai patika, bet nu, moš New Moon būs labāk :)

cravey написал(а):

Man divējādas sajūtas, man viņš Twilight ne visai patika, bet nu, moš New Moon būs labāk

Nez man liekas, ka ir ok.. :) Bet prieks, ka viņu nenomainīja cits aktieris, jo kā nekā, vismaz es, esmu pieradusi pie šita aktiera.. :)

Šito jau zinu, bet tomēr jāpieraksta arī te, ka es priecājos. :)
Nepatīk man aktieru maiņas, tāpēc prieks, ka new Moon ar to nebojās.

GaBy написал(а):

Mhm. ^^ Tas ir forši. :) Domājams, ka daudzi nepiekristu tam, ka Džeikobu spēlētu kāds cits.. :)

Ja shaadaas filmaas maina aktieri, tas izjauc visu ieprieksh radiito gaisotni, tapeec es esmu parasti vienmeer pret shaadaam lietaam un mani aktieru mainja nesajuusmina.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Twilight Saga » Džeikoba Bleka lomu tomēr spēlēs...