TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Gossip Girl » actor/actress

actor/actress

Сообщений 1 страница 11 из 11

http://s46.radikal.ru/i114/0902/5a/82a10585c746.jpg

Ed Westwick & Jessica Szohr: Kissing Couple

Gossip Girl stars (and real-life couple) Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr attend the basketball game at Madison Square Garden on Monday (February 2) in New York City.

The couple shared a passionate kiss together as they watched Kobe Bryant score 61 points to help the Los Angeles Lakers to a 126-117 win over the New York Knicks.

Earlier in the day, Ed, 21, and Jessica, 23, filmed scenes together on the NYC set of Gossip Girl. Last Thursday, the couple was spotted canoodling at Brother Jimmy’s BBQ and at snuggling at Citrine during the private Kings of Leon after-party.

http://s44.radikal.ru/i105/0902/b4/c77953d4b526.jpg

Отредактировано pinocchio (21.02.2009 13:36)

http://s61.radikal.ru/i171/0906/4a/eebebaa6bd15.jpg
http://s48.radikal.ru/i121/0906/08/3c8726d028bf.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_RrObyQ3XzcY/SjvhpPPgO4I/AAAAAAAAu8o/HMKHupwxGRs/s1600-h/leighton-meester-sex-tape1.0.0.0x0.500x285.jpeg
Gossip Girl - Real Life Sex Tape Scandal
Oh, dear. We could almost hear the Kristen Bell voiceover when the news broke that someone was shopping around a tape featuring Gossip Girl's Leighton Meester in the altogether, frolicking with her then-boyfriend. Yep, someone's got a sex tape, and it looks like soon all the world will be able to see it.

This brings up several questions for us:

1. Oh, Leighton. We love you, girl, and support your right to have whatever kind of fun with whichever friend you may wish. But why, why would you have that fun on camera? Call us prudish, but we can't quite figure out why anyone who ever even contemplates a career in public life would set foot in the same room with a video camera -- much less strip down for one. You've got to know the danger is high that someday, some "friend" might try to make a few bucks on it.
2. And what sort of "friend" does something like this, anyway? Look, what consenting adults do for fun in the privacy of their own home/apartment/hotel room/vacation villa/whatever is no one's business but theirs. Making money off someone's private sexy fun time is pretty low.
3. Are there really sex tapes anymore? With digital video cameras, aren't they more like sex cards, or sex thumb drives?
4. What are the odds that a similar scenario will make it into the script on Gossip Girl next season? And which character(s) do you think would star in that particular opus? Chuck's a natural choice, of course, but would there really be any scandal there? Half of New York -- and a good portion of the international jet set -- has seen Chuck's naughty bits!

What's your take on the whole situation? Are you shocked, shocked! that such a thing would emerge, or is it just another day, another naked video? Talk about it in the comments!

hihihihihi, nu ko - jautri. Bet forši būtu, ja arī GG nākamajā sezonā šādu tēmu ieliktu.

nemaz nezināju, ka viņi abi ir kopā, paldies par info...izskatās jau mīļi :)

indy написал(а):

nemaz nezināju, ka viņi abi ir kopā, paldies par info...izskatās jau mīļi :)

viņi vļ joprojām ir kopā cik es vismaz zinu
- un jā viņi abi tādi tik piemīlīgi

DRAMA:
Kiefer Sutherland (24) – $550,000 an episode (HIGHEST PAID DRAMA STAR)
Hugh Laurie (House) – $400,000 an episode
Mark Harmon (NCIS) – $325,000 an episode
Ellen Pompeo (Grey’s Anatomy) – $275,000 an episode
Tim Roth (Lie to Me) – $250,000 an episode
Simon Baker (The Mentalist) – $250,000 an episode
Tom Welling (Smallville) – $175,000 an episode
Jennifer Love Hewitt (Ghost Whisperer) – $150,000 an episode
Blake Lively (Gossip Girl) – $50,000 an episode

pinocchio написал(а):

Tim Roth (Lie to Me) – $250,000 an episode
Simon Baker (The Mentalist) – $250,000 an episode

šitos abus es ar skatos un piekrītu, ka ir pelnījuši tās summas, ko saņem. Blakai daudz mazāk, jo viņa vēl jauna, neizveidojusies aktrise un turklāt cw ražotājs. Vēl arī Gossip Girl ir tik daudz var teikt, ka galveno varoņu, bet pārejos seriālos pats, pats galvenais varonis ir viens, ap kuru pilnīgi viss grozās.

albalonga написал(а):

šitos abus es ar skatos un piekrītu, ka ir pelnījuši tās summas, ko saņem. Blakai daudz mazāk, jo viņa vēl jauna, neizveidojusies aktrise un turklāt cw ražotājs. Vēl arī Gossip Girl ir tik daudz var teikt, ka galveno varoņu, bet pārejos seriālos pats, pats galvenais varonis ir viens, ap kuru pilnīgi viss grozās.

neiznu vai teiktu ka viņai tik maza ( salīdzinoši ar tiem) alga ka viņa tik nepieredzējusi , un ne tik laba aktrise ta gan man nboteiki nesķiet, viņa ir izcila vismaz noteikti blēras lomai, bet nu manuprat tas ir vairāk cw, cik tad viņa galu glalā var atļauties
es īsti nepiekrītu pie tevis minētā fakta ka pārējiem no šiem aktieriem ir vieni paši kā galveie, grejā tā īsti nav , patiesība brīnos ka elenai ir tik liela - saldīdzinoši alga, galu galā tur jau vēl ir patriks demsijs un vēl citi pazīstami, turklāt labi aktieri , bet nu jā viņ velk ļoti daudzās nominācijas un tikiešam tēlošana  :yep:
par tiem diviem seriāliem neko nesmu dzidējusi

Mike and Karey spilled that they're already thinking of a way to get the casts of Gossip Girl and The Beautiful Life to join forces in a mega-New York crossover.

While nothing is set in stone for the crossover right now, Mike teased a possible storyline that he'll be pitching to Gossip's executive producer Stephanie Savage: "My idea—since these things happen—there are blackouts. The idea is that we have two shows that exist in the same city, and if our cast is on the subway, and their cast is on the subway, and then the subway shuts down. We don't even have to necessarily cross them; we can simply tell two stories with them in the background and maybe have one or two characters cross through." Karey also told us she wouldn't mind Chuck Bass stealing some of the models, natch.

Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr breakup

Not really a spoiler..but i guess it could cause Vanessa to be written out of the show considering last week's reveal that she was considering moving

There seems to be even more drama off the set of “Gossip Girl” than on the show itself.

According to a scoop in the New York Post’s Page Six column, ”Gossip Girl” stars and real-life lovers Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr have broken up after Westwick heard from pals that she cheated on him.

The paper reveals Szohr got a little too close to one of Westwick’s buddies while she was recently celebrating her 25th birthday in L.A. and he was away filming a movie in Europe.

When mutual friends squealed to Westwick about her alleged hook-up, he “split with Szohr in an emotional phone call last week,” reports Page Six.

The story goes on to note, “She’s been begging Ed to take her back, but he is deeply hurt. He can’t believe that she carried on this way with one of his friends.”

Gossip Cop looked into the allegations and… they’re true.

A source close to Westwick tells Gossip Cop, “They’re done.”

The Westwick confidante says Szohr flew to London to salvage the relationship, but “Ed wanted no part of it. She cheated on him… They’re done.”

A rep for Westwick said, “I have no comment.” And Szohr’s rep has yet to get back to Gossip Cop.

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/search/label/Gossip Girl#ixzz0lT6VLkHK

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Gossip Girl » actor/actress