TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Supernatural 5. sezona » 5x16 Dark Side of the Moon

5x16 Dark Side of the Moon

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 10

The CW just released the official episode synopsis for the April 1 episode.  Since the synopsis could be pretty spoiler-heavy, I’ll put all the info you need to know after the jump.

The episode is called “Dark Side of the Moon” and here’s what the CW has to say:

“SAM AND DEAN ARE KILLED AND GO TO HEAVEN — Ambushed by angry hunters, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) are shot and killed and sent to Heaven.  Castiel (Misha Collins) warns Dean that Zachariah (guest star Kurt Fuller) is looking for them in Heaven so they need to lay low while searching for an angel named Joshua (guest star Roger Aaron Brown) who can help them since he talks directly to God.  While searching for Joshua, the brothers run into some old friends and family members.”

So, wow.  What is Supernatural’s vision of Heaven, and what “old friends and family members” will they run into?

Damn, tai jābūt riktīgi labai sērijai! Ceru, ka neliks vilties!

Izklausās jau ļoti interesanti!
Kopš tā laika, kad Deans bija elle jau sen gaidīju, kad tad parādīsies beidzot arī debesis!

wowo, es pat ir šokā un kaut kā gandrīz neticu, ka tās būs īstas debesis un nevis kaut kāds vizuālais apmāns no Zaka un Maikla. Šitajā sērijā tip būs redzami brāļu vecāki, bet tādi, kādi viņi jaunībā abi. Un vēl tipa būšot pusbrālis Adams, par kuru brāļi toreiz uzzināja, bet tā arī nesatika viņu dzīvu. Te tipa viņi viņu satiks. Nez - es protams dikti gaidu šito sēriju, bet no otras puses es tiešām neticu, ka mums patiesām parādīs īstas debesis. Sauciet mani par paranoiķil. :D

Promo:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfgVdPlxrf4[/youtube]

Nu elli jau mums ar tikai kādas pāris sekundes parādīja.. un es domāju, vieglāk scenārija veidotājiem ir izdomāt, kāda varētu būt elle, nevis kāda ir paradīze..  8-)  Tāpēc es ar neticu, ka viņi vispār spētu izdomāt kaut ko, kas izskatītos pēc šitas paradīzes, jo oriģinālākais skats pagaidām ir bijis lielais baltais nekas..  :suspicious: ko visi pēc tam ir sākuši kopēt...  :sceptic:

webclip 1
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmk4b03auhs[/youtube]

webclip 2
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUIUWzrV-E[/youtube]

webclip 3
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnvA8bmR8mo[/youtube]

+1

šī tiešām bija dark side of the moon :(

man prieks, ka pat vismagākajās sērijās viņi nezudē humoru.eh.

Quotes
(as the hunters prepare to kill Dean)

Dean: Go ahead, Roy. Do it. But I'm gonna warn you--when I come back, I'm gonna be pissed.

Sam: Heaven?

Dean: Yeah.

Sam: Okay, how are we in Heaven?

Dean: All that clean living, I guess.

Sam: Dad said they always had the perfect marriage.

Dean: It wasn't perfect until after (Mary) died.

Zachariah: Wow. Running from angels... on foot... in Heaven. With out-of-the-box thinking like that, I'm surprised you boys haven't stopped the Apocalypse already.

Ash: See, you got to stop thinking of Heaven as one place. It's more like a buttload of places. All crammed together. Like Disneyland. Except without all the anti-Semitism.

Mary: The worst was the smell. The pain, well... what can you say about your skin bubbling off? But the smell was so... You know, for a second, I thought I left a pot roast burning in the oven. But.. it was my meat. And then, finally, I was dead. [edit]

Allusions+ Add Allusions
Dean: I think we hit the yellow bricks.

Referencing the Yellow Brick Road, from the novel and movie The Wizard of Oz where Dorothy and her friends follow the yellow brick road to reach the Wizard.

Ash: Welcome to my blue Heaven.

Referencing the 1989 song My Blue Heaven by the Pogues. The song refers to "My Blue Heaven, with angels who are out of reach."

Dean: Okay... thanks, Carol Anne.

When spoken in response to Castiel's advice to stay out of the light, referencing the 1982 film Poltergeist. Carol Anne (Heather O'Rourke) is the young girl who first makes contact with ghosts that invade her home and eventually torment her and her family. The spirits attempt to entice Carol Anne to come to the other side, hence her being told "Don't go into the light."

Ash: Most people can't leave their own personal Idahos.

Referencing the 1991 movie My Own Private Idaho, which presents two friends, Mike and Scott, who go on a journey of self-discovery. Their trip takes them to Idaho, Mike's home state.

Dean: That's... the Matrix.

Referencing the virtual reality computer introduced in The Matrix (1999). The Matrix is a virtual reality created by sentient computers to keep mankind happy and satisfied... and unaware that they are hooked into giant energy batteries to power the machines.

Title:

Referencing the Pink Floyd concept album released in 1973. The two tracks, one per side, are each a single continual piece of music concerning the human condition.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Supernatural 5. sezona » 5x16 Dark Side of the Moon