TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » VA un citas R. Mīdas grāmatas » Rose & Dimitri

Rose & Dimitri

Сообщений 1 страница 12 из 12

Dimitri: "You and I will both be Lissa's guardians someday. I need to protect her at all costs. If a pack of Strigoi come, I need to throw my body between them and her.”
Rose: "I know that. Of course that's what you have to do."
Dimitri: "No. If I let myself love you, I won't throw myself in front of her. I'll throw myself in front of you.”
- Rose Hathaway & Dimitri Belikov (Vampire Academy)

Ahhh, nav vārdu, lai es spētu izteikt savu mīlestību uz šo pāri. Visskaistākā mīlestība kādu esmu lasījusi grāmatās http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af58/anaida21_album/30124318.gif

Sarunas un diskusijas par Rozu un Dimku :)

Aina no 3. grāmatas -ahhh, bāc, vienu ainu izlasu un jau smilkstu ^^

“You’re strong,” he said. “It won’t happen again.”

“No,” I said. I could hear my voice cracking as I struggled to sit up. “It will happen again. I’m going to be like Anna. I’m going to get worse and worse. This time it was bloodlust and hate. I wanted to destroy them. I needed to destroy them. Next time? I don’t know. Maybe it’ll just be craziness, like Ms. Karp. Maybe I’m already crazy, and that’s why I’m seeing Mason. Maybe it’ll be depression like Lissa used to get. I’ll keep falling and falling into that pit, and then I’ll be like Anna and kill–”

“No,” Dimitri interrupted gently. He moved his face toward mine, our foreheads nearly touching. “It won’t happen to you. You’re too strong. You’ll fight it, just like you did this time.”

“I only did because you were here.” He wrapped his arms around me, and I buried my face in his chest. “I can’t do it by myself,” I whispered.

“You can,” he said. There was a tremulous note in his voice. “You’re strong–you’re so, so strong. It’s why I love you.”
I squeezed my eyes shut.

“You shouldn’t. I’m going to become something terrible. I might already be something terrible.” I thought back to past behaviors, the way I’d been snapping at everyone. The way I’d tried to scare Ryan and Camille.

Dimitri pulled away so that he could look me in the eyes. He cupped my face in his hands.

“You aren’t. You won’t,” he said. “I won’t let you. No matter what, I won’t let you.”

Wouwaviwa, aina no VA grafiskās noveles  :love:  :crazyfun:
[реклама вместо картинки]

Man patīk...^^
Tā tiešām ir kā slimība, nesen kārtējo reizi pārlasīju 1. un 2. grāmatu :D Lai kam jāiegādājas arī pārējās :D

Mani perfektie aktieri šim pārim  :flirt:

Par Rozu es visu laiku domāju, kādu aktrisi es gribētu.. nevien man prātā nenāk.. bet Dimka noteikti ir Jareds.. :)

TIK perfekts video  :love: Man likās, ka es JAU skatos filmu  :love:

Vēl viens skaists Romitri fanu video  :love:

Tas "Those three words" video tiešām fantastisks! :love: Un saliktas ainas vēl tā, ka riktīgi rodas sajūta, ka viņi viens ar otru sarunājas utt... Ahh. Kāpēc jel tik ilgi jāgaida līdz filmai???

Paloma написал(а):

Ahh. Kāpēc jel tik ilgi jāgaida līdz filmai???

Vai ne? :D Atceros, ka tad, kad paziņoja, ka taisīs filmu es biju pret. Bet tagad, kad ir aktieri, kas manās acīs ir perfekti, es nevaru vien sagaidīt. Iešu uz kino uz pirmizrādi, kad būs  :D

:'(

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » VA un citas R. Mīdas grāmatas » Rose & Dimitri