TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » TVD 3. sezona » 3x16 - 1912

3x16 - 1912

Сообщений 1 страница 11 из 11

Episode airs: 15.03.2012.
Episode synopsis:

Свернутый текст

THE MURDER MYSTERY DEEPENS — The present-day murders in Mystic Falls remind Damon (Ian Somerhalder) of a similar crime spree a century earlier. In flashbacks to 1912, Damon recalls a beautiful vampire, Sage (guest star Cassidy Freeman), who showed him a whole new way to exist. Sheriff Forbes (Marguerite MacIntyre) warns Damon not to get involved in her investigation, but Damon is convinced she’s going after the wrong suspect. Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Matt (Zach Roerig) resort to breaking and entering in their search for evidence to prove Dr. Fell (guest star Torrey Devitto) is a murderer. For reasons known only to her, Rebekah (guest star Claire Holt), becomes interested in locating one of the town’s oldest landmarks. Finally, Elena comes to a new understanding of the path her life has taken, and Damon makes an emotional confession to Stefan (Paul Wesley).

Promo:

Sērijas bildes:
http://www.vampire-diaries.net/gallery/ … ?album=177

1. postā pievienoju sērijas anotāciju :)

Webclip - DS

5 lietas, ko gaidīt no šīs sērijas:

2. Elena Opens Up:One of our favorite scenes of the episoe is actually a conversation between Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Matt (Zach Roerig), who spend a lot of the episode playing Sherlock and Watson (aka getting their detective on!). In the scene, Elena finally touches on her feelings for both brothers and it's really insightful for the viewers...and Matt, who may or may not still have feelings for his first love. Perfect writing is perfect, y'all! Kudos to executive producer Julie Plec who wrote this episode, by the way.

Read more: http://uk.eonline.com/news/watch_with_k … z1on0e5e7e

Plus, Karīna un pārējie mediji faniem ĻOTI STINGRI ieteica izvairīties no jebkādiem spoileriem par nāk. nedēļas sēriju, jo tā esot patiešām ģeniāla ar ļoti negaidītu pavērsienu un visādi citādi viena no labākajām sērijām VISPĀR!

Ok, veeery little twitter for me then :(

Jauns TVD + TSC promo:

JP preview:

Cast preview:

:crazyfun:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0svlw0JMY1r5f8xoo1_500.gif

Wow, beidzot esam atpakaļ :D Man patika šī sērija, jo īpaši Eleinas un Meta saruna, kur es nez, man var skaidrot, cik grib, bet tas bij tā kā mēs nojautām Stefans ir safe choice :) ļoti patika man šī atbilde, kā arī atbilde par Deimonu un Meta komentārs  :love:

Forša bij arī DS saruna uz beigām - brotherly love  :flirt:

Un negaidītās beigas, wow, to es toč negaidīju, vienubrīd man likās, ka Meredita ir Samanta LOL, bet to, ka tas bija

Свернутый текст

Riks

??  :huh:

Džulijas Plekas komentārs par Eleinas atbildi DS jautājumā:

Q: I know you have to develop Delena and all that, but seriously? The reason why she was with Stefan was because she felt SAFE? I´m a Stelena fan since the very first episode and honestly, I feel FOOLED. The two past season were a lie?

JP: no, she felt eternal.

Q: it´s not like it sounded like, but, what about the love? The response I would have expected was: because I love/d him

JP: she wasn't answering if, she was answering why

Q: I don´t get it... When you watch the scene it looks like she never really was in love with Stefan and her true love is Damon and I totally hate to say that, because I love Stelena so so much, but it´s like it looked like

JP: Elena was trying to explain to her human friend why she's so emotionally attached to two vampires. that what the scene was about.

Q: okay, okay, I think I get it: she explained him why she is so attached to them even though they are vampires

JP: yes, exactly. Even though 'we' as fans of S/D get it, her human friend has gotta be pretty baffled by it all. He cares about her.

Q: oh, okay, I feel relieved then. Thank you so much for answering. Besides that scene, the episode was great.

Q: Jee.‏@dairtostefan
Now it's clear, I feel relieved now. Thanks for explaining it further, @julieplec. I really thought everything she felt was a lie.

JP: oh no not at all. Just trying to get her friend to understand.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » TVD 3. sezona » 3x16 - 1912