TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Āzijas kino un TV » I Hear Your Voice (2013, Korejas)

I Hear Your Voice (2013, Korejas)

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

http://www.koreandrama.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/I-Hear-Your-Voice-6.jpg

Genre: Romance, fantasy, comedy, thriller, crime, mystery
Episodes: 18
Broadcast network: SBS
Broadcast period: 2013-Jun-05 to 2013-Aug-01

The series is a combination of courtroom drama and romantic comedy with elements of fantasy. After overcoming poverty and a difficult childhood, Jang Hye-sung (Lee Bo-young) becomes a lawyer, specifically a public defender, but she is pragmatic, self-preserving and jaded. Her life changes when she encounters Park Soo-ha (Lee Jong-suk), a high school boy with the supernatural ability to read other people's thoughts by looking into their eyes, and cop-turned-lawyer Cha Gwan-woo (Yoon Sang-hyun) who is cheerful and idealistic, though a bit of a dork. Soo-ha gained his mind-reading ability after witnessing his father getting murdered ten years ago. His father's death had initially been dismissed as a car accident until Hye-sung, then a high school girl (Kim So-hyun), gave decisive testimony in court despite the killer's threats (Jung Woong-in), and Soo-ha has been searching for her ever since. As Hye-sung works with Soo-ha and Gwan-woo, she gradually lets go of her pursuit of money and glory. Together, this unlikely team use unconventional methods on their cases, proving that while sometimes justice is blind to a fault, she can still hear your voice.

The cast:

Lee Bo Young as Jang Hye Sung
Lee Jong Suk as Park Soo Ha
Yoon Sang Hyun as Cha Gwan Woo
Lee Da Hee as Seo Do Yeon
etc

Trailer:

OMG, šitā bija tik laba  :love: Vēl joprojām bēdājos, ka beidzās  :disappointed: Noteikti iesaku, šī drāma noteikti ievāks balvas gada nogalē, jo bija populāra gan netā, gan reitingu ziņā tuvu pie 30%, kas pēdējos gados ir viens no augstākajiem darba dienu drāmām 8-) Turklāt galvenais pāris ir tiiiik jauki, un sieviešu lomas aktrise bija FANTASTISKA, tā ka nav kur piesieties. A Lee Jong Suk tagad ir mans jaunais crush  :love: Stundām varētu uz viņu skatīties  :love: Ceru, ka viņš drīz parādīsies kādā jaunā drāmā.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Āzijas kino un TV » I Hear Your Voice (2013, Korejas)