TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » One Tree Hill » One Tree Hill Season 6 Episode 1

One Tree Hill Season 6 Episode 1

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 26

There is a scene very early in the sixth season premiere where Skills and Brooke are in bed acting romantic.(Yes, I said Skills and Brooke, so what do you think? Dream? Names changed to hide other identities?)

It is not a dream. Lucas wakes up just as Peyton is walking up to him.Credit: Rebecca at FanForum

Confirmed by a phone call by Erin to friend posted on FF: Yes. Spin Kiss. Airport. LP. Lucas was wearing the same shirt from the finale. Lots of smiling between them. Def. Happy. Happy LP. Goodtimes.

Since I think it’s clear that this scene is a dream also, I’ll post the rest of the details:
We see a wedding ring on “Brooke’s” finger, and then we see “Skills” turn over to her and call her “wifey”. (this is of course the scene that was posted a while back, but we had no idea what it meant and if the characters were actually SB or what)
It’s pretty evident now that our guess about SD getting married probably wasn’t right. ^
Lucas’s final dream: He is sitting at a card table and the dealer deals him three cards. We see Lindsey’s face on one card, Brooke’s on another’s and Peyton’s on the third one. Luke gives each one flowers. The dealer tells him he can only make one choice. Just as Lucas reaches for a card, we see him wake up from his dream at the airport… credit: curlyhead @

Hey all. I know I’m an LP fan but I just got back from downtown and got to see filming BL scenes so I thought I’d share or basically confirm. Brooke and Lucas get out of a cab in NY and walk to what looks like a hotel entrance. There Lucas and Brooke kiss goodbye and the scene ended. They were also holding hands the whole time. Don’t get your hopes up too much, I believe its a dream sequence.   They set up the hotel right next to c/b but you don’t see Brooke’s store. Its a good scene for you all…they kiss on the lips and look to be in love. TSOneTreeHillz (Fan Forum)

One source told me weeks ago (like right after the finale aired) that MM would be in the premiere, but she doesn’t know anything after that. credit: rebecca @FF

I am pretty sure Peyton is the only one who goes to the airport, and I think this scene is fairly early in the episode. credit rebecca @ FF

Lucas will share a scene with the trifecta (Lindsey, Peyton, Brooke) in the premiere. credit: rebecca @ FF

HunniGurl3 @FF
Brooke and Carrie have a scene together in clothes over bros in 601. It filmed on Thursday night.

Brooke gets robbed
Nathan, Quentin and Jamie have a scene together at the gym
Deb, Skills and Nathan have a scene at the Naley house (based on filming info from mandylh72590 @othforums

Confirmation. I’m in Wilmington and am able to find out stuff. As far as if Lucas and Peyton actually get married though, I have no idea, I just know she goes to Vegas with him. Credit: StuckeyGilmore (TWOP)

Credit Rebecca on fan forum:Two couples definitely have weddings on their minds in TH, and one of them probably goes through with it. One female is definitely wearing a wedding ring in the premiere….and I don’t mean Haley. Vegas may not work out for one couple, so plans may change.

Samantha goes into Clothes over Bros and tries to steal something then Brooke grabs here arm. Samantha pushes Brooke down and runs out. Samantha looks like a 14 year old. She is thin with long brown hair and cute. Credit - TSOneTreeHillz (Fan Forum)

Not really…they are just filming a “goodbye” scene between Skills and Mouth before him and Millicent leave town.  credit: TSOneTreeHillz @FF

Credit Rebecca: FF Just to let you know, one dream in the premiere is with Lucas and the three women, Lindsey, Brooke, and Peyton. (see post 63) It is not a fantasy like what was mentioned on IMDB. He is asleep and dreaming. From what I was told, Li/B/P do not actually speak in the dream.

BrucasplusNaley @FF Tomorrow [Thursday 6/26] is the New York street scene and the airport scene.

Credit: StuckeyGilmore @ TWOP
Just saw the call sheet where it shows Peyton being there[Vegas] with him [Lucas] but if it’s dreams, who knows. But I do know that Brooke is in Tree Hill, she was doing all those scenes at Clothes Over Bros, and I haven’t heard anything about any Peyton scenes in Tree Hill. So, I guess there’s no telling.

ak, ak, ak.
nu tāda informācija - uzkurinātāja.

bet nu bar redzēt, ka šis sezonas centrā būs Lucas izvēle.
bet es jau nesūdzos - galvenais, lai Scottu ģimeni neaizmirst.

ak nu neiznu kā par visu sezonu bat katrā ziņā pašā sezonas sākumā, patrezi jaū man zināmāz ziņas ir tikkai par pirmajām divām sērijām

TSOneTreeHillz (Fan Forum) Okay Hil and Chad filmed two scenes, the one in the airport with the same clothes they wore in the finale. And a second one that took place in a car (a rental car), Hil wore the white dress [below] and Chad had on a navy suit…which is what he is wearing in the pic w/ me. Thats all I know.

http://inlinethumb20.webshots.com/41299/2670992810098168391S600x600Q85.jpg

The white dress was for a different scene they filmed at the end of the night. credit: TSOneTreeHillz @ FF

[реклама вместо картинки]

nu bildes gan nav dikti labā kvalitātē, bet cik man izsktās tā laikam ir peyton, tikai grūiti pateikt tā ir daļa no tiem sapņiem, par ko tiek baumots vai tā ir realitāte

jā un šeit ir vēl bildes no filmēšanas laukuma

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/56 … g?start=36

http://community.webshots.com/album/563 … =community

sērijas nosaukums - Touch Me I’m Going to Scream

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h261/CaptainOats191/NEWLPscene.jpg

Of course they had the three girls dream scenes saying pick one, and then finally Lucas running at someone in the airport saying “I picked the right one”

One Tree Hill - Episode 6.01 - Promo Pics

aaa paldies tik varen jaukā tējas meitene
ak nabga brūka - viņas māte, lai gan veidojas interesants sižets, tomēr varen ietsirdīga būte, bet viņa pati kā vienmēr tik jauka
ak skils vienmēr licies varen jauks nu labi ar savām vēlmēm , ja tā var teikt

pinocchio написал(а):

aaa paldies tik varen jaukā tējas meitene
ak nabga brūka - viņas māte, lai gan veidojas interesants sižets, tomēr varen ietsirdīga būte, bet viņa pati kā vienmēr tik jauka
ak skils vienmēr licies varen jauks nu labi ar savām vēlmēm , ja tā var teikt

nu nav par ko.
žēl tikai, ka nav nekā no Peyton un jaukās Scottu ģimenes...

jāpekrīt tev pat Brooke un arī viņas mammu.
un Skillz ir vienkārši smieklīgs, bet nu tiešām jauks.

missy написал(а):

jāpekrīt tev pat Brooke un arī viņas mammu.
un Skillz ir vienkārši smieklīgs, bet nu tiešām jauks.

un noteikti jāpiekrīt par to smieklīgumu,
ja one tree hill varētu nodēvēt par drāmu, tad skils ir tā daļas konmēdija

missy написал(а):

žēl tikai, ka nav nekā no Peyton un jaukās Scottu ģimenes...

nu tam gan jāpiekrīt, bet nu kā jau zināms scottuģimene vienmēr turētā tādā palielākā slepenībā bet nu eyton laikam skaarā ar to ka tomēr ja parādīs viņu visi tak saprot ka viņa ir tā kurai pazvanīts, nu man vismaz tā trakoti liekas

ĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀ.... Skatos. Satriecoši. Sakumā Lūkas iztēlojas, kā būtu, ja viņš apprecētu vienu, otru vai trešo. Un Visu to laiku skan Coldplay - Lovers in Japan un pēc tam sāk skanēt Reighn of Love - Ta ir kā dubultdziesma Coldplay jaunajā albuma un skan visa tās garumā fonā. Dievīgi. Es te fanoju.

ĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀ.... Un sērija beidzas ar Coldplay Violet Hill visā garumā. Tik daudz Coldplay vienā sērijā. Es nojūgšos. Tik dievīgi. Bet nu beigas šausmīgas. Nabaga Brūka, nabaga Nātans, kuram sāp mugura un nabaga Dens - šausmīgi. Un tā nolāpītā Kerija - šausmas - man bail.

Nevaru tev niepiekrist!!! Tik jauki atkal skatities oth pec vairak nekā trīs mņešu pārtraukuma!!! ^^Es arī vakar noskatijos, bet es nesaprotu, kam bija izdevigi TO nodarīt brūkai!!!

viņas mātei! Skices tak jāatņem. Nu nez - smagi. Tiešām.

ne nu es saprotu, kia vina būtu spējīga uz ko nejauku, bet nu tas ir kaut kas neticams!!! :O

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » One Tree Hill » One Tree Hill Season 6 Episode 1