TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Aktrises un aktieri » Rainie Yang

Rainie Yang

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 25

[реклама вместо картинки]
Name: Yang Cheng Lin, Rainie
Chinese name: 杨丞琳 (楊丞琳)
DOB: June 4, 1984
Birth place: Taipei, Taiwan
Height: 162cm
Blood type: AB
Profession: Actress and singer

Rainie Yang Biography

Rainie started her entertainment career when she was 14, appearing in commercials in Hong Kong.
When she was 15 she went for an audition in Taiwan, and was selected to be a member of girls group “Fall In Love” along with another 3 girls. It was then that she got her stage name Rainie (previously Lily).
Fall In Love released 2 albums with decent success, before being disbanded in 2002 due to various reasons. Rainie was already quite famous on her own back then, after starring in popular TV drama “Meteor Garden” in 2001.
Rainie then starred in another hit drama “Tomorrow” in 2002, and gradually becoming an established actress. It was also in 2002 that she landed the hosting job in popular variety show “Guess, Guess, Guess”.
Rainie continues to star in various TV series, but she had to wait until 2005 for her next breakthrough, after starring in popular drama “Devil Beside You” with Mike He. The success of the drama also helps Rainie to re-launch her music career; she released her debut solo album “My Intuition” in September 2005 with great success.
Rainie released her 2nd album, “Meeting Love” in March 2006, which is again a hit.
Rainie starred in acclaimed movie “Spider Lilies” alongside Isabella Leong in 2007. The movie won an award in the Berlin Film Festival.

[реклама вместо картинки][реклама вместо картинки]
Rainie was rumoured of saying bad things, hurting Ariel, Tuesday September 23, 2008 Taiwan
[08/09/23] Rainie was rumoured of saying bad things, hurting Ariel

Cute Princess Rainie Yang and Neighborhood girl Ariel Lin was just rumoured of fighting GTV top sister’s throne and now it is rumoured that their good relations has already turned cold and they are like strangers. The reason is because Rainie tells other people like Ariel copies her bangs, Ariel’s manager admits ‘I heard of this rumour before, it is a fact that the two of them aren’t contacting that much recently.’ Rainie screams ‘IMPOSSIBLE’ yesterday.

Rainie and Ariel got to know each other through Hsu WeiLun years back, both of them grow up in single parent family and both carries debt for their mother, they have the same topic, and they have their grounds in their careers but they never worked together before. Their good relations were so good that they even thought of becoming neighbors, there’s a rumour spreading recently that the two of them already has a problem and the leading cause was Rainie told their common friend bad things about Ariel, while Ariel doesn’t say back, causing herself to be hurt.

Ariel is busy with GTV’s Love or Bread, whether the two of them has become enemies, Ariel’s manger says ‘I never heard Ariel talking about this but most of her friends are indeed not from the ebiz. It should be okay when Rainie came to visit her at work.’

Rainie who was acused of badmouthing Ariel screams ‘ IMPOSSIBLE! I didn’t say such things, this is really very boring and ridiculous!’ She says everyone has their own bang styles and her relationship with Ariel ‘has always been very good’, it is some people who wants to break the good relationship.

Rainie and Show attended the Mcdonalds endorsement yesterday and she only manages to sleep 3 hours a day causing her menses to be late.

Source
From: Smart52030.niceboard.net / rainbowie @ asianfanatics.net

Show Lo and Rainie Yang Dance For Endorsement, Share An Onion Ring Together, Tuesday September 23, 2008 Taiwan
Show Lo and Rainie Yang Dance For Endorsement, Share An Onion Ring Together
09/23/2008

Last year, Rainie Yang and Show Lo endorsed for McDonald's and the little pop queen and king also successfully brought great sales for it. This time, McDonald's had especially invited the two to collaborate in endorsing "shake shake fries and onion hula hoops [onion rings]," to bring the "shake shake" trend to another level. The commercial that these two filmed together is also currently now being aired.

Show and Rainie, who are both busy filming, both cleared out their jam-packed schedules to attend the 'shake shake fries' press conference. Suited up in street-wear, the dance king and queen had a dance break, and interacted with their fans. When the two of them appeared, screams were endless. That day was the first time Show Lo and Rainie Yang had danced together on the streets, showing off the 'shake shake dance,' and with their great chemistry, the whole venue of fans were watching in awe! Besides bringing a group of back-up dancers and teaching the 'shake shake dance,' Show Lo also showed off his dance king skills to 'shake' 3 especially flavored fries, and Rainie Yang showed off her princess of cuteness way of eating an onion ring. A little one in a cute one bite, and a big one to share with Show Lo, as they eat one together, which also made the fans scream uncontrollably!

Show Lo and Rainie Yang expressed that this is their first time collaborating in this endorsement and are very happy. Of the 3 flavors of the shake shake fries, Rainie's favorite is the char-grilled seaweed powder because it's a little sweet, with a hint of falling in love, implying the feelings of princess of cuteness wanting to get in a relationship. Show likes the 7-spice chili powder, besides liking the spiciness, he also expressed in all seriousness that the 7-spice powder has a complicated taste, like the flavor of the of one's life, which let everyone get a taste of Mr. Lo's humorous nature and skills.

The host asked the two for their feelings of filming the commercial. Rainie revealed that working with Show gave her a lot of pressure and made her really nervous, because she has to dance and perform in front of the camera with the proclaimed Asia's dance King, Show Lo. And when she heard that Show only spent 15 minutes learning the entire choreography, she was in utter disbelief! Besides being focused in getting down the dance steps, along with the irresistible temptation of fries and onion rings, she had worry that the food was going all going to swept up by Show, making Rainie feel so troubled! Show Lo said that working together this time was very exciting because Rainie was a through and through a "miss no good," admiring her always making the studio filled with laughter! [note : "Miss No Good" is a new drama that Rainie Yang is starring in, thus referring to it.]

That day, there were 2 lucky fans that danced that shake shake dance with Show Lo and Rainie Yang. Afterwards, they also gave the fans their limited autographed posters and a happy meal toy. The cute Rainie Yang was like a kid and expressed that she actually really wants the gift, and can't bear to give it away, making everyone laugh, saying that Rainie was so cute! When Show, who is also extremely comical, was giving the fries to the lucky fan, he also used it to tap the fan's head for good fortune, wishing them peace and health, and not forgetting to promoting his endorsement, saying that McDonald's is always doing things for you, which was very funny. Show, who likes picking up stuff, besides finding $10 on the floor while he was performing, also found an earring, and found that it was Rainie's, so he stuffed it into his pocket. It's a waste to not pick up money, but Show has no use for an earring!

Source: E-NEWS
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ Show Lo's International English Forum

Отредактировано bumerbmw (12.12.2008 22:06)

* Name: 楊丞琳 / 杨丞琳 / Yang Cheng Lin
    * English name: Rainie Yang
    * Also known as: Ah Lin / Lin Lin / Xiao Cheng Lin / Cheng Lin / Yeung Sing Lam / Lily
    * Birthdate: 1984-June-04
    * Birthplace: Taipei, Taiwan
    * Profession: Actress, Singer, Host
    * Height: 162cm
    * Weight: 42kg
    * Star Sign: Gemini
    * Blood type: A

Biography

She started acting when she was 14-years-old, appearing in movies and commercials in Hong Kong. At 15, she auditioned for a girl band to be launched by BMG Records called "4 in Love" and passed with flying colors. From then on, she was called “Rainie” to fit in with the weather-based named girls of the group; she was originally called Lily in the industry. She moved to Taiwan and pursued her acting career as she lived with her co-band members under one roof. She starred in various dramas starting with the mega blockbuster Meteor Garden where she played a supporting, yet pivotal role as the cute Xiao You (Hana Yori Dango’s “Yuki” Chinese counterpart). The rest is history as she proceeded on to be a much-loved leading lady by respectable men and starred in more bankable dramas. Unfortunately, in late 2002, 4 in Love had to disband. Windie and Sunnie proceeded with their studies and Cloudie pursued becoming a stewardess. Rainie was left in the E-circle. Continuing as a solo artist, she reached new heights and levels with a different job- as a host. She discovered her hosting skills with the hosting jobs she did left and right. She became a host without disrupting her acting career where she also received many projects. She continued singing by performing on the OSTs of her dramas. 2005 was a pivotal year for Rainie. Her leading TV series “Devil Beside You” (恶魔在身边) with Mike He brought her song Ai Mei absolute success. She holds the record as the first Chinese Newcomer to achieve platinum status with her debut album My Intuition Ai Mei.

TV Shows

* Hi My Sweetheart (CTS / GTV, 2009)
    * ToGetHer (CTV / GTV, 2009)
    * Miss No Good (CTS, 2008)
    * Why Why Love (CTS, 2007)
    * Devil Beside You (CTV, 2005)
    * Liao Zhai Zhi Yi A Bao (2004)
    * City of Sky (CCTV, 2004)
    * The Legend of Speed (2004)
    * Love Bird (GTV, 2004)
    * Original Scent of Summer (CTV, 2003)
    * Sweet Candy
    * Godfather in Pink (CTV, 2003)
    * Lavender 2 (2003)
    * White Lilies
    * Tomorrow (CTV, 2002)
    * Sunshine Jelly
    * Meteor Rain (CTS, 2001)
    * Meteor Garden (CTS, 2001)

TV Show Theme Songs

* Yu Ai (雨愛) Rain Love, Hi My Sweetheart (2009)
    * Wo De Ai Diao Dian Di, Prince + Princess 2 (2008)
    * Xing Fu De Jie Pai (幸福的節拍) The Rhythm of Bliss, Prince + Princess 2 (2008)
    * Zai Ni Huai Li De Wei Xiao (在你懷裡的微笑) The Smile in Your Bosom, Prince + Princess 2 (2008)
    * Dai Wo Zou (帶我走) Take Me Away, Miss No Good (2008)
    * Wan Mei Bi Li (完美比例) Perfect Comparison, Why Why Love (2007)
    * Que Yang (缺氧) Oxygen Deprived, Why Why Love (2007)
    * Ai Mei Ambiguous, Devil Beside You (2005)
    * Li Xiang Qing Ren Ideal Lover, Devil Beside You (2005)
    * You Ni Zhen Hao, Tomorrow (2002)

Movies

* Spider Lilies as Xiao Lu (2007)
    * Merry-Go-Round (2001)

Endorsements

* Clarins
    * McDonalds' (along with Alan Luo) (2007)
    * Le Tea
    * 7-Eleven

Trivia

* Language: Mandarin, Taiwanese, English, Japanese and Cantonese
    * Special Skill: Singing Japanese songs, doing somersaults
    * TWPop Group: 4 In Love (disbanded)
    * Hobbies: Reading novels, journal writing

Career

Yang began her career as a member of the all-girl singing group 4 in Love, where she was given the stage name of Rainie. The group's popularity in the music industry was mediocre and they achieved limited success. After the group disbanded, Yang continued to pursue a career in the entertainment industry as a TV host, hosting shows such as the "Guess Guess Guess" variety show. After playing supporting roles in several dramas (including the mega hit Meteor Garden), she landed the lead role (as Qi Yue) in the CTV drama Devil Beside You opposite Mike He. Devil Beside You proved to be very popular, allowing Rainie's career to take off. The same year, she released her debut album, My Intuition, featuring her hit songs "Ai Mei" and "Li Xiang Qing Ren", which were both from Devil Beside You. My Intuition made Chinese entertainment history as the only debut album to reach platinum status, selling 1.5 million copies in South-East Asia.

In 2006, she released her follow-up album, Meeting Love, which also sold very well. On September 7, 2007, she released My Other Self (otherwise known as Anywhere Door). It features "Que Yang" and "Wan Mei Bi Li," which also stars her Devil Beside You co-stars Mike He and Kingone Wang. Hoping to portray herself as a "serious" actress, Yang co-starred in the arthouse and lesbian-related film Spider Lilies alongside Isabella Leong. However, after co-starring in Spider Lilies, Yang returned to her previous cute image by becoming the lead actress in the drama Why Why Love.

On January 8, 2007, Yang recorded her last "Guess Guess Guess" show due to her busy schedule and focus on her music career.[1] She is also set to star in the pilot of a romantic-comedy tentatively titled as Fresh Tomato for Sauce alongside Cyndi Wang, Elva Hsiao and Roy Chai.

On April 23, 2008, while filming the idol drama The Bad Campus Belle in Sanchih, Yang fell heavily from the stairs, and was sent to Mackay Memorial Hospital. The stairs were located between the third floor, where the dressing room was located, and the first floor, where the film set was located. The crew originally thought the falling object was a light frame, but upon hearing a groan, they realized it was her. After an X-ray examination, doctors diagnosed Yang's injury as a spinal contusion. After leaving the hospital, producer Angie Chai took Yang to a Chinese massage therapist.

Criticism

In 2003, Yang mistook the eight-year Second Sino-Japanese War as having been eleven years in length during a television program. After learning the actual length of the war, she responded with "Only eight years?" Upon knowing the Japanese army murdered 40000 people in Nanjing China, she responded by saying "only 40000?" This response generated anger in China, leading to the boycotting of Hunan Satellite Television's airing of Devil Beside You, in which she acted. Upon learning of the widespread boycott, Hunan TV replaced the show's airtime with Green Forest, My Home.[2]

In 2006, Rainie was interviewing a Japanese mixed guest, and said "I must have been a Japanese in my past life! Walking in Kimono feels so elegant." She then says "We must learn everything Japanese!"

January of 2007, Rainie was invited to do a commercial for McDonald. Upon airing, there was a lot of protest from China. This forced McDonald to deleted all the scenes Rainie was in during the commercial. 

In March 29, 2007, Rainie was in Singapore promoting and said she despise Mainland people because they have very low morals.

April 3rd, 2007, Rainie had a public apology letter written to her fans saying "I mis-spoke four years ago, it was understandable because I was only 18 years old, plus I didn't have a lot of education. I did not have a good understanding of history, so this caused me to mis-speak. I hope people can forgive me, the war was not as long and as horrible as I thought, this is why I answered only 40,000 people and was surprised it was only 8 years. I will continue to study history, and improve my skills in hosting. Thank you. "

from wikipedia.com

Rainie's 2008 New Venus style sexily shows!, Friday October 17, 2008 Taiwan
[08/10/17] Rainie 2008 New Venus style sexily shows!
Credit rainbowie@ http://asianfanatics.net/ (Rainie thread) & SMART ENGLISH

Cute Princess Rainie is going to grow up, her hairstyle changes to centre parting bangs with the venus forehead showing her maturity. She changes into spaghetti stripes dress, showing a little of her cleaveage and beautiful legs, breaking through her past sexy limits. Rainie who is 24 years old shouts [Declaration of Semi-Maturity], changing from a girl to a woman.

After a year, Cute Princess Rainie Yang will be releasing her 4th Latest Album [Declaration of Semi-Maturity]. Using [Semi-maturity] as her new album's idea, the most important point is to let her fans hear Cute Princess is not only Cute. 24-year-old Rainie wants to transform to a little woman from a little girl, showing her sexy and tender side to everyone. Her new album starts from [Semimaturity], towards [Semi-maturity]. Rainie has her own thinking, she says from 24 to 25, this is the stage of becoming matured, but she still wishes to keep the innocence of a child deep inside. The feeling is contradicting and ironic, so it is called [Semi-maturity]! Rainie laughs 'my [Declaration of Semi-Maturity] is to become an adult!'

Rainie's 2008 new style look is exposed, it has a little woman sexy style. 'Venus' hairsyle is going to bring in other new trend! From Ambiguous' bangs dolly hair, to Meeting Love's hairband girl, FreeGate's jellyfish hair, and even recent BLXH's boom hair, Rainie's new look always bring new trend and fashion. She sings [Declaration of Semi-Maturity] in her new album. In the past, Rainie gives us a feeling of girl-next-door sweety. In order to show her sexy side, she changed her original bangs which covers her forehead, to centre partings which reveals her forehead. It shows her confidence in being sexy, thus, it is named Venus Hair! This new hairstyle which has the sexy feeling of the goddess Venus from ancient Greece satisfies Rainie very much. She says it got a [Semi-maturity] feeling. It is worth mentioning, because her hairstyle leads a fashion trends among the girls, many fashion magazines trust her. For Rainie's new album, it is said that 12 magazines already invited her to be the cover. Rainie's semimatured style is going to capture all the covers of the magazines in the convenience stores (711)!

Breaking through her past limits, Rainie wears spaghetti striped short dress to show her semi-maturity. She heartily drinks during her photoshoot in order to make herself a little tipsy for better pictures! To show her semi-maturity style, the stylist specially exceeded Rainie's past limits, making her wear the super short dress which she has never dared to try. When she saw the clothes that the stylist matched for her, she screams "this is too much"! Rainie who seemed to be very extrovert and open is actually very reserved. Whether taking pictures or offscreen, she only dares to wear long skirts, viewing skirts above her knees as 'insulators'. She feels that her legs aren't beautiful enough. Even though the crew praises that her legs are very pretty, Rainie still doesn't have any confidence. To match the semi-maturity's little woman feel this time, Rainie described it as a feeling of 'going all out' to try. When she wore the sexy dress, she kept saying that 'this is too revealing!' In order to look comfortable in front of the camera, she even got her mother to prepare some soju chicken. Rainie who doesn't drink often because of a poor drinking limit, tried to use wine to boost her courage to let herself pose for beautiful pictures. Unexpectedly, Rainie who drank a little wine was successful in boosting her courage. Her poses are very sexy and attractive. Rainie laughs "soju chicken can also make people drunk, perhaps there isn't any!"

Rainie Yang Falls Into Wilber Pan's Embrace; Pan Shuai Complains That She's Too Heavy!, Sunday October 19, 2008 Taiwan
Rainie Yang ChengLin Falls Into Wilber Pan WeiBo's Embrace; Pan Shuai Complains That She's Too Heavy!
Date: October 19, 2008
News Source: Epoch Times, http://asianfanatics.net/forum/
Translation Credit: tammiest @ http://asianfanatics.net/
In the idol drama 不良笑花 [Bu Liang Xiao Hua (The Bad Campus Belle)], Rainie Yang ChengLin and Wilber Pan WeiBo have a big "embrace" scene. The scene looks, however, more like they are ballroom dancing! Rainie had to bend backwards into Wilber's embrace; Wilber complained that she was too heavy. Rainie couldn't help retorting, "Is this position that difficult? Are you a man?!"

Loses In Poll For Idol Drama Queens

Rainie acts exaggeratedly in many scenes of Miss No Good; she built up a good chemistry and rapport with Wilber. Rainie said privately that Wilber was really good at crying scenes. As for herself, she said that she recently lost an on-line poll for comedic popularity to the up-and-coming newcomer Amber Kuo CaiJie.

Unexpectedly, in the recent Yahoo! Poll for "Who is the Taiwanese Idol Drama Queen of 2008?" (poll ended October 9; one vote per Yahoo! Account), Rainie received just barely 7.1% of the vote. She trailed far behind both Fated To Love You's Joe Chen QiaoEn (52.1%) and They Kiss Again's Ariel Lin YiChen (15.8%), with whom she was recently rumored to be "fighting" because of a "copied hairstyle." Rainie, however, still thanked the fans who had supported her. As for "not having popularity among netizens," she said that she wouldn't take it to heart.

Although she is not popular among netizens, there are still many TV viewers who like and admire Rainie's comedic performance in Miss No Good; she also expressed her thanks for this. Recently, she has been busy preparing for her new album; she has also been "mend-filming" scenes for 愛就宅一起 [Ai Jiu Zhai Yi Qi] [Superstar Express]... she's as busy as anyone could possibly be!

Cutie Rainie Yang Will Release New Album; Reveals That She Does Not Like Thongs, Wednesday October 15, 2008 Taiwan
Cutie Rainie Yang ChengLin Will Release New Album; Communicates Secretly With Qing Feng of Sodagreen
Date: October 15, 2008
News Source: Yahoo! (Taiwan), http://asianfanatics.net/forum/
Translation Credit: tammiest@asianfanatics

Rainie Yang ChengLin, the Priestess of Cute, has been "missing" for a year; her new album, 半熟宣言/Ban Shou Xuan Yan will be released on the 7th of November. Yesterday (October 14, 2008), her record company specially organized a "recording is finished" press conference for her at the recording studio. They celebrated the end of the "producing" segment of her new album.

At the press conference, Rainie first performed her new song 帶我走 [Dai Wo Zou] [Take Me Away], which serves as the ending theme for her drama 不良笑花 [Bu Liang Xiao Hua] [Miss No Good (The Bad Campus Belle)]. 蘇打綠 Sodagreen's 青峰 Qing Feng wrote the song specially for Rainie; she said that, the first time she heard the song, she felt really touched and that she tried very hard to interpret the song and express all the feelings and emotions it was meant to invoke. Thus, Rainie, who has just finished recording her new album, wished to thank Qing Feng especially for writing this song for her.

Because she doesn't know Qing Feng very well, Rainie signed on-line and visited Qing Feng's blog. Using her own account, she left a message of thanks for him. She was afraid that he wouldn't respond to her message because he wouldn't recognize her username; however, Qing Feng actually left a message for Rainie a week later! He said that he was looking forward to hearing her sing the song. His message made Rainie feel very happy!

Rainie was recently nominated for a Golden Bell Award (for Best Female Actress). Her record company came up with the very original and special idea of giving seven sexy red underpants-- to symbolize "good luck"-- to Rainie. They wanted Rainie to wear the underwear for the seven days directly before the Golden Bell Awards; this would bring her luck enable her to take home the big prize!

Included in the seven red undergarments were a lace thong and an adorable sports-type panty. Upon seeing them, Rainie's face turned red and her heart sped up. She laughed loudly and said that seeing the underwear made her eyes swim! She also said that she has never worn a thong before; she is afraid that they wouldn't be very comfortable. She revealed that she has received sexy underwear from both her fans and the crews of her various dramas before, but that she still hasn't worked up the courage to wear them yet. She is much more used to wearing her one-piece pajamas to bed; it's more comfortable. Rainie joked that, if she really wore thongs every day (for seven days) before the Golden Bell Awards, she would be afraid that her skin would become inflamed. If that were to happen, her walk on the red carpet would then be very strange!

Rainie's 小茉莉 [Xiao Mo Li] [Little Jasmine] (for the movie 刺青/Spider Lilies) was nominated for the Golden Horse Awards; this time, her performance in 換換愛 [Huan Huan Ai] [Why Why Love (Exchange Love)] earned her a Golden Bell nomination. Thus, the only "Golden" nomination Rainie is still missing is one for the Golden Melody Awards. Her record company specially made a replica of a Golden Melody Award trophy and presented it to her at the press conference. They hoped that her new album would be nominated in all sorts of categories at this year's Golden Melody Awards... including the biggest honor of all, Best Female Singer of the Year!

Rainie expressed that, actually, when it came to being nominated or winning the big award, she tried to keep very calm. That she was nominated this year made her really happy, but she doesn't think that she'll win the award. Furthermore, she thinks the chances of either 柯素雲 Ke SunYun or her own good friend Ariel Lin YiChen winning are quite good. As for the Golden Melody Awards, she laughed and said that being able to take pictures with a Golden Melody Award "trophy" right after wrapping up her recording made her very happy. Of course, she hopes that she will be nominated this year, but she is trying to keep up a calm composure regarding that as well. She said that it was possible that she wouldn't be nominated for another five years-- maybe!

Rainie Yang ChengLin Afraid of Skin Inflammation: Does Not Like Thongs
Date: October 15, 2008
News Source: Liberty Times, http://asianfanatics.net/forum/
Translation Credit: tammiest@asianfanatics

To celebrate her Golden Bell nomination and the recording completion of her new album, Rainie Yang ChengLin's record company gave her seven red undergarments for good luck. They hadn't expected Rainie to say that, in addition to never having worn a thong before, she was afraid that wearing them for seven days straight would inflame her skin and make it red and swollen. She laughed and said, "I still prefer to wear my granny panties! Am I disillusioning my fans?"

Rainie said that, she had had two pairs of sexy underwear in the past. She said, "It had little polka dots on it, and it had ties on both sides. It was the type where, if you pulled the string, it would "open." But I never wore them, and, when I moved, I actually threw them out." She said that, even when it came to pajamas, she prefers the one-piece type. Additionally, she won't wear "invisible" underwear, even under her clothes. "It's very dangerous! If you start to swear, even a little, it will start sliding down!" When it comes to choosing her underwear-- bras and panties alike-- she prefers to remain conservative.
* Translator's Note: By "invisible" underwear, she probably means the type you tape to your body.

Rainie's new album, 半熟宣言/Ban Shou Xuan Yan, is scheduled to be released on the 7th of November. 帶我走 [Dai Wo Zou] [Take Me Away], the ending theme for Rainie's 不良笑花 [Bu Liang Xiao Hua] [Miss No Good (The Bad Campus Belle)], will be included. It was written by 蘇打綠 Sodagreen's 青峰 Qing Feng; she even specially went to Qing Feng's blog to leave him a message of thanks.

Knowing full well that her immune system has become weaker, Rainie has recently begun seeing a nutritionist. "The doctor said that my blood is "hot," as though there are three fires burning within me." The nutritionist told her to be careful with her diet; the hardest habit she'll have to break is eating beef.
Translator's Note: "Hot blood" is a Chinese medicinal concept. It's extremely hard to explain >_<

Asked about her hopes for taking home the Golden Bell Award for Best Female Actress, Rainie replied, "Everyone has a chance, but it won't be me." She is "betting" on either 柯素雲 Ke SuYun or Ariel Lin YiChen. She clarified again that there is no "argument" between her and Ariel: "Ever since I was little, I've liked to wear the same clothes as my friend. I would definitely not care about someone's 'bangs being the same' as mine!" Her record company also gave her a replica of the Golden Melody Award trophy. She joked, "It's possible that I won't be nominated for another five years!"

Rainie Yang Costume Testing For GBA, Says Album Sales More Important Than Winning GBA, Tuesday October 28, 2008 Taiwan
Translation: ginying@RYIFC-NA
Source: NOW news@Yahoo

Rainie Yang tested her look for the GBA Red Carpet, wearing a Versace 2008 Spring Collection, revealing her shoulders, fully exudes a ‘semi mature’ feminine feel. Her drama, ‘Miss No Good’ also obtained No. 1 in ratings, producer Angie Chai secretly appear to celebrate.

Recently, Rainie Yang is busy with both dramas and her singing. Beside her singing appearance at GBA this Friday, the next day she will start her promotional activities for her new album’s presale. On the 28th, Rainie Yang took advantage of her free time and tested her costume for the GBA. Wearing a purple Versace creation, Rainie Yang is a picture of elegances and poise. The prints on the dress allow Rainie Yang to be fashionable yet no old, full of ‘semi mature’ feminine feel. She is really pleased with her looks and said that wearing the full ensemble made her feel as if she will be going on the red carpet now.
When asked will she do something different and wear a low cut dress to get the reporter’s reaction, she laughingly said: “Can I just reveal my eyebrows? I personally don’t like to do something glaring. I prefer something that suits my style and is comfortable with.

Rainie Yang who is nominated as best female actress in GBA has many good news lately. Her drama ‘Miss No Good’ have been competing furiously with two other drama series and finally got first in the ratings this week. After finding out, Rainie Yang was really happy. She said that everyone worked really hard for this drama, starting from zero until now, and now they received the recognition of the viewers proving that all their attentiveness and hard work is worth it.

Angie Chai bought cake to the venue to celebrate with Rainie Yang, making her very happy. Rainie Yang said that Angie Chai is one of her biggest benefactor, casting her as Xiao Yu in Meteor Garden, paving her road into drama series. From getting lead roles in Devil Beside You and Why Why Love, getting first in ratings and nomination in GBA , Angie Chai played a big part in her success.

Rainie said that, during the press conference of Meteor Garden, Angie Chai asked her to be host, at that time Rainie just an album to her name and no hosting experience to speak of, shocking her to be given such an opportunity. After that she promptly got the stint as host of Guess. Angie Chai said to Rainie: “See, I know you can!” Angie Chai’s talent scouting ability built the Rainie Yang now, making her very thankful to this benefactor of hers.

When asked between winning GBA and getting good album sales which is more important to her, Rainie said that album sales is more important because it is more practical. As to whether will she be able to win she doesn’t expect much. Instead she felt that she still need much improvements and she is happy to get a nomination. As for the media predictions that she have a high chance of winning, she said: “ Everyone have such high hopes for me, the pressure is really big. Don’t give me too much pressure. I really don’t have any expectations”

Rainie Yang Never Wears Safety Pants; Bids Farewell To the "Priestess of Cute", Monday October 27, 2008 Taiwan
Rainie Yang ChengLin Never Wears Safety Pants; Bids Farewell To the "Priestess of Cute"
Date: October 27, 2008
News Source: ChinaTimes, http://asianfanatics.net/forum/
* Please credit accordingly if/when posting elsewhere. Thank you!
Rainie Yang ChengLin is about to release her new album, 半熟宣言/Declaration of Semi-Maturity. On the 27th, she appeared on 東風娛樂通 [Dong Feng Yu Le Tong]; she expressed that, to go along with the growth and readjustment of her own moods and feelings, her style and image have also gradually become sexier. She also revealed that, throughout her career, she has never worn "safety pants." Her reasoning is this: wearing "safety pants" feels exactly the same as wearing briefs-- therefore, why not just wear briefs?!

No longer the "Priestess of Cute," Rainie expressed that she wishes to emulate her own "sexy idols," Namie Amuro and Karen Mok WenWei and send out an air and demeanor of a "little woman." However, her "sexiness" has a limit; at most, she will reveal the entire expanse of her back. "I can't reveal up to my butt, though... because my butt is whiter, so, if photographed, there'd be a difference in color!"

Rainie Yang ChengLin is on the list of nominees for this year's Golden Bell Awards (Best Female Actress); however, she doesn't have confidence in herself. Instead, she has placed her bets on her own good "sister," Ariel Lin YiChen. Rainie, whose career and schedule are jam-packed, laughed and said that, this year, she had put all of her focus on her work. Toward love, she felt very "cold"; she has no boyfriend or "target" right now-- she doesn't even have someone that she admires! However, she didn't forget to add, "If I have the opportunity next year to find a boyfriend, I hope that it can advance really quickly! to make up for the 'pity' of this year!"

On Stage, Rainie Yang Dares To "Reveal"; More Conservative In Private, Monday November 17, 2008 Taiwan
On Stage, Rainie Yang ChengLin Dares To "Reveal"; More Conservative In Private
Date: November 17, 2008
News Source: Yahoo! Taiwan, InfoTimes, http://asianfanatics.net/forum/

Rainie Yang ChengLin received a present from her record company at her autograph concert on the 16th: a corset covered in Swarovski crystals! She said that, in private, she is very conservative; she doesn't dare to wear extremely revealing clothes. She also doesn't dare to shake her small breasts in front of her boyfriend. However, on stage, she can overcome her "obstacle." The more she talked about it, the more excited she became; she even said something quite alarming: she complained that the "cups" of the corset were too small! Afterwards, she explained that, if the cups were bigger, she could stuff them with water pads and help her "B-cups" become "D-cups"!

Her new album, 半熟宣言/Declaration of Semi-Maturity, defeated both Mayday's and Jay Chou JieLun's new albums, landing it at Number One on the G-Music charts for the week. She said modestly, however, that she didn't dare to call it "victory" or "defeat;" however, she wanted to thank her fans for their support. She also added that it was a "positive" and healthy type of competition. She has become even more popular lately because of her drama 不良笑花 [Bu Liang Xiao Hua] [Miss No Good (The Bad Campus Belle)]; she has even gained the support of some "foreigners." There was even a young fan who said that she is going blind; she begged Rainie to hurry and hold a concert.

Rainie Yang "Seals" Up Her Feet On New Album; Acts as Happy Shop Director For Charity, Thursday November 13, 2008 Taiwan
Rainie Yang ChengLin "Seals" Up Her Feet On New Album; Acts as Happy Shop Director For Charity
Date: November 13, 2008
News Source: Yahoo! Taiwan, NOWNews, http://asianfanatics.net/forum/
Rainie Yang ChengLin, the "Priestess of Cute" who has become super-popular because of her roles in idol dramas, has also recently released a new album, 半熟宣言/Declaration of Semi-Maturity. On the 13th, she appeared at a charity event as a "Happy Shop Director." She worked very hard at the charity bazaar. Rainie, whose new album contains no dance tracks, laughed and said that, while others have "sealed" up their microphones, for this album, she has sealed up her "legs and feet"!

When Rainie, who has always been quite enthusiastic and active in charity, was invited to participate in a McDonald's charity event; she showed off her charm and, sparing no efforts, sold off "love bracelets" for charity. Although the weather didn't seem to cooperate-- a light drizzle came down-- her fans still showed up enthusiastically. There was even a grandmother who brought her little granddaughter to the event; this made Rainie so happy that she picked the little girl up in her arms and teased and kissed her.

There are no dance tracks on Rainie's new album; she laughed and said that, while others have "sealed" up their microphones, she has "sealed" up her legs and feet! However, Rainie also said that, in order to prepare for the upcoming [V]Power Concert, she has found a dance teacher to help her re-choreograph her dance moves; she is preparing to "Move again!"

Semi-Mature Rainie Yang Is Afraid of Being Lonely; Will No Longer Be Impulsive In Love, Saturday November 8, 2008 Taiwan

Semi-Mature Rainie Yang ChengLin Is Afraid of Being Lonely; Will No Longer Be Impulsive In Love
Date: November 8, 2008
News Source: Yahoo! Taiwan, NOWNews, http://asianfanatics.net/forum/
The self-proclaimed "semi-mature" Rainie Yang ChengLin admits that her attitude and approach toward love has matured a lot over the years. In the past, she would rely only on her "feelings"; now, however, she holds a period of "observation." As for "throwing herself" directly or headlong into love, Rainie has also become more mature; she revealed that her love life has already been "empty" for two years: Rainie thus repudiated her love rumors with Kingone Wang ChuanYi, Mike He JunXiang, etc., at once and categorically.

In the past, Rainie would fall for someone very quickly; the opposite was also true: she would "not like" someone very quickly. She relied on her "feeling" entirely when looking at a person. Now, however, when she meets someone with "potential," her "observation period" is much longer-- most likely one to two months. Additionally, she will control her own impulses; when she's at home, she will ask herself earnestly, "Do I really like him?" Rainie expressed that, because she no longer relies on her feelings alone in love, her "empty" period has become much longer.

Rainie admitted that she is the type to fear being lonely and alone; additionally, she has never had that many people after or pursuing her-- as her career has taken off, she has had even less suitors. Rainie said that her friends think that, at first glance, she seems difficult to approach and that many people assume that she already has a boyfriend. Additionally, her tomboyish personality may make it difficult for people to pursue her; thus, she hasn't had a boyfriend in two years. In fact, she hasn't even been on a date!

If there aren't many suitors, will she, then, initiate instead and pursue the man? Rainie said immediately that she wouldn't; because she is an entertainer, she has become more and more guarded and conservative. She said that there are a lot of "bad people" in the entertainment circle (she means that people will carelessly start rumors and gossip); thus, she will not make any advances herself.

Rainie Yang says she feels nausea when kissing Wilber Pan, Tuesday November 25 2008, Taiwan
source: Liberty Times
translated by: x-WISHFULthinking @ http://asianfanatics.net

If you had the chance to kiss Wilber Pan, Mike He, Jiro Wang, Lee Wei and Roy Qiu etc male stars, which one will give you the most feeling? Rainie Yang replied, saying kissing Wilber is most disgusting, kissing Jiro she feels most shy, and kissing Mike feels super natural.

Filming kiss scene with Wilber; Rainie yells disgusting

Rainie and Wilber’s drama “Miss No Good” lately has been playing the kiss card. However, unexpectedly, Rainie says that kissing Wilber is most disgusting, because she says she and Wilber are too familiar with each other, and it feels like kissing your boss or your neighbour. Everytime they have kiss scenes, she only wishes for it to hurry up and finish.

Rainie disclosed that she does not like guys like Wilber who are too nice and easy-going, because this kind of boyfriend would not give her a sense of security. Hence, when Rainie heard Wilber saying on the “Rainbow Concert” show that his lips are very soft, and Rainie really has earned something, she could not help but yell: “Tell him to smash into a wall la!” When comparing poisionous tongues, Rainie is evidently much better than Wilber.

Mike He most natural; Lee Wei’s lips very thick

Talking about dramas, Rainie has also had kiss scenes with Mike, Lee Wei, Roy and Jiro. When comparing them, she says although she and Mike only worked together for 2 dramas, but because in “Devil Beside You”, there were kiss scenes in almost every episode, they kissed the most, hence feels the most natural. She also said Lee Wei’s lips are even thicker than Wilber’s. As for Roy, their kiss scene was in the sea, and due to the pressure, it was the most hardest kiss scene she ever had to film.

Although she is a veteran at kiss scenes, but for upcoming drama “Superstar Express”, she and Jiro kissed for over 3 minutes. Because the atmosphere was very good, and Jiro was very nervous, this made Rainie very nervous too and she became quite shy. In the end, they kissed till their lips were shaking.

Rainie Yang <Cold War> MV ; Built Moon Palace, Monday November 24, 2008 Taiwan

translation ginying@ryifc-na
source:http://ent.rednet.cn/c/2008/11/24/1643687.htm

*Moon Palace is a mythical palace in the moon

Rainie Yang started shooting the MV for her third single, Cold War. This is an American style with rock-and-roll element, allowing Rainie Yang to show her singing prowess as rock singer. George Hu, also known as Little LeeHom, worked with Rainie in a series and was invited to star in this MV. The director, keeping with the ‘cold’ war theme, used large ice blocks as the scene, asked the leads to sit ice bed. Rainie Yang, who had a cold, shoot the MV while sitting on a 0°C ice block in a 12°C room; not only raging Cold War, also shivering. (Shivering and cold war has the same pronunciation in Chinese)

In the MV, Rainie Yang and her partner is having a ‘Cold War’, making her moody, at the same time, the cold wind lower the temperature, and lying on the 0°C ice lowered her body temperature; can be said she reach the pinnacle of coldness! Rainie Yang sang <Cold War> with rock element in it, telling the story of the cold war between two lovers, have a frigid relationship. Keeping with the lyrics, “so cold nearly suffocate…. Breath becomes ice”, the director used ice block as the scene, and arranged 6 blocks into a double bed, asking Rainie to rage Cold War in this miniature Moon Palace. That day, the cold wind blew in, Rainie Yang who was already with a cold, was shivering without lying on the icebed but she acted professionally and lie on the ice bed and complete filming. Due to the fear of the main prop—the ice, melting, the director, forbid the use of heater, to finish filming before all the ice melted thus Rainie did not dare to bring her heater pack on to set, complete filming as if lying naked on ice with no thermal protection on. It was worth mentioning that Rainie was in this miniature Moon Palace for 12 straight hours, where upon completion of the ‘cold’ show, she check in directly in the hospital, what a heartache.

George Hu and Rainie Yang on 0°C icebed, did not rage a ‘cold war’ was shivering instead. For this MV, they specially invite George who worked with Rainie Yang in <Superstar Express> to help. Although both of them are acting as lovers, but due to the Cold War, they did not have any hot scenes. They were sitting on the icebed, ignoring each other instead. Rainie said that both of them became friends after the drama and this time when filming on the cold icebed, George did not complain instead as soon as the director shouted ‘Cut’ he will courteously give his jacket to Rainie, making Rainie very thankful and touched. Rainie said that as soon as they were shooting, they weren’t raging a cold war but was really shivering. When asked will she ignore her boyfriend when they were fighting, Rainie said that she wil never do that and don’t like it when her boyfriend do that too. Straightforwardness is her way and a relationship needs communication

Rainie Yang likes the theme of coldness in her MV, the ice-woman makeup, the fridge and the ice bed. Rainie jokingly said she has fate with coldness, and confer upon herself ‘The Freezing Queen’ Looking back at her MV’s, from her first solo, <AiMei>, till now<Not Yet A Woman>, there is always an association with ice. In <AiMei> she closed herself in an ice chamber, having a ice-doll makeup; in<QueYang> the male lead and her were in icy water; in <DaiWoZou> she looked herself in a fridge to recover from a breakup; this time the Director ‘served’ Rainie with an icebed instead, Rainie jokingly said that “the director really likes me in cold” I’m fated with “ice”, just call me the “Freezing Queen”

Rainie Yang changes her looks for her album and refuses men with good qualities, Thursday December 11, 2008 Hong Kong
Rainie Yang changes her looks for her album and refuses men with good qualities
Source: Eastday.com
Date: 11 December 2008
Translated: JPOO @ asianfanatics.net

Rainie attended a interview in Hong Kong yesterday, she said she had to change her looks alot for her new album, she was previously worried that everyone would reject it, but fortunately the sales for her new album aren't bad.
Rainie also said, she would like to be in a relationship any time, but at the moment she hasn't got anyone in mind, she's been to blind dates, but non of them are right for her, she has also been introduced with men with superb qualities, but she feels that men with good qualities are dangerous, so no thanks!

Regarding her idol-drama "Miss No Good" which failed to break "Fated To Love You's" ratings she said "the two dramas broadcasted on different times, when our drama broadcasted it became first and that was enough.
reporter asks: Do you think of urself as the ratings guarantee? the ratings are depended on the audience's preferences, noone would be the ratings guarantee(r ) forever, but being able to be a nominee for the Golden Bell awards was really unexpected, never ever thought that I would get a prize.

Rainie Yang blocked at Hong Kong customs due to pepper spray; begins signing autographs, Friday December 12 2008, Taiwan
source: chinatimes
translated by: Sarah @ http://asianfanatics.net

Rainie Yang yesterday headed to Hong Kong to attend the ‘2008 YAHOO Popular Search Awards’ and she won the international female singer award and international female actresss award. When returning back home, she passed the Hong Kong customs, but suddenly got stopped, and 4, 5 custom officers surrounded her. This made her so scared she turned pale, and she thought she had committed some big crime.

Actually, it was because of her pepper spray, which she always carries by her side, as defense. However, suddenly an officer recognized her and exclaimed: ‘You are Jiang Xiao Hua from ‘Miss No Good’!” As a result, all the officers surrounded her again, and they caringly asked whether her cold has gotten better, and finally, she had to sign autographs for each of them, and then handed over her pepper spray. Rainie breathed a sigh of relief: “Lucky it was a false alarm.”

Turtle Rainie Yang Want to Drive "Jia Hui" on the Road, Wednesday December 10, 2008 Taiwan

Source: China Times - YAM News
Translated by Cmiley @ http://asianfanatics.net
(Please link or credit if this is posted elsewhere)

Rainie Yang's starring role in "Miss No Good" ended stylishly, with the popular role of trendy Jiang Xiao Hua, to match with Jiang Xiao Hua's drama scooter bike "Shu Hui", she duplicated a mini van for promotions, she laughed having to name it as well as "Jia Hui 甲惠", using the Taiwanese sounding word "Jia Hui假會" is planning to be "Jia Hui's" driver, to take fans on a nice drive.

Rainie is quite interested in trying "Jia Hui" on the road, but was immediately stopped by the staff, because even with a license, she has driven in 4 years, 4 years ago she learnt because of an idol drama, after earning the license, and asked the already passed away friend Hsu Wei Lun how to drive, Hsu Wei Lun generously offered her car for her to drive, who would have thought once she got on the road; and seeing the cars coming by she started screaming, thinking the cars are charging at her, causing Hsu Wei Lun to nearly faint, so she's actually "Gui Su 龜速" driver, not even near the speed of 30km, so everyone urges her to just not drive, to avoid distrupting the traffic pattern.

Fringe' incident hurts Rainie Yang's human dignity, Saturday December 6, 2008 Taiwan
[реклама вместо картинки][реклама вместо картинки]

source: UDN
translated by: Sarah @ http://asianfanatics.net

Rainie Yang’s ‘Miss No Good’ received good ratings after airing, again proving that the ‘girl next door’ role suits her the most. So what kind of bag will the girl next door wear? Chanel offers a new choice to girls – UNLIMITED BAG. This Chanel 2009 bag is suitable for both Spring and Summer. In addition to being both practical and beautiful, the address of Chanel’s first store in Paris 87 years ago, is also printed on the bag, to pay tribute to Chanel, who has been leading the fashion industry for almost 100 years.

Talking about playing the role of ‘girl next door’, Rainie is an expert at this, but so is her good friend Ariel Lin, who has just recently won the Golden Bell Award for ‘Best Actress’. Lately, there have been rumours saying that Rainie and Ariel have undergone changes in their friendship, due to the ‘fringe’ incident. In response to this, Rainie was very angry and defended herself saying: “I have never dealt with such a childish thing! Comparing fringes? We are not primary school students, extremely stupid.”

However, she who thought that noone would believe in gossip news, afterwards realized that they have a serious impact. She said, upsetly that there have been many die-hard fans of hers leaving messages on her blog, saying: “I used to really like you, but I never thought that you would treat your friends this way.” This kind of criticism, plus the continuing rumours all talk about how Rainie attacks Ariel, Rainie reveals, “This incident has really hurt my human dignity.”

After the incident happened, Rainie said that she and Ariel had met up twice in private, and she feels that this has not impacted their friendship, and they do not need to give an explanation to the outside world. However, her new drama ‘Superstar Express’ will air on GTV soon, and again has to go through the ‘GTV No. 1 sister’ competition, and Rainie helplessly says, “Very funny.”

Rainie has worn Chanel to both the Golden Melody Awards and the Golden Bell Awards, and has received good critique. Hence, this time Chanel invited her to do a ‘Star Taste’ photoshoot for its new Spring and Summer collection. When Chanel brought out its new 2009 UNLIMITED BAG, everyone exclaimed, “This bag is so light.” Very suitable for people who have to rush to many different places, as they can just throw in lots of things.

Rainie laughed and said that she is actually very picky when it comes to clothes, because she has no confidence in her legs. She never wears short shorts, and she will not wear skirts that are 10cm above her knee. However, dresses are the main Spring and Summer item and Rainie wears a Chanel dress with black stockings; she says that only this way will she have a sense of security.

She reveals that back then when ‘4 In Love’ entered the industry, to compete with another girl group ‘Beauty 4’, their management company requested for them to dress more coolly/lightly, and back then, Rainie would feel very miserable, and kept begging her management company to let her go, she said, “Back then, we were really just little kids, with no figure, we wouldn’t be able to win no matter what happened.”

In the end, she was still forced to wear little cute shorts. To her, that was really a big nightmare. When she heard reporters saying that they would be able to find those photos in their database, she simply wanted to cry, and cried out, “You don’t have to go to that trouble, don’t find it la.”

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Aktrises un aktieri » Rainie Yang