TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Supernatural 5. sezona » 5x04 The End

5x04 The End

Сообщений 1 страница 16 из 16

Dean refuses Sam's efforts to help him battle the Devil, and then wakes up to find himself five years in the future, in a wasteland where Lucifer has begun his endgame by unleashing a virus that transforms humans into zombies.

Man patīk AU sērijas, vai kur Dīns ceļo laikā. Pagājušajā sezonā bija sērija In the Beginning, kur Dīns nonāca pagātnē un iepazina savus vecākus. Te Dīns dosies nākotnē, kas noteikti liks viņam šo to saprast. Žajā sērijā būs erceņģelis Zaharaija - pieņemu, ka iespējams viņš būs ko izstrādājis. ta ja manīs, bet izklausās interesanti. Noteikti kaut kas pavirzīsies uz priekšu brāļu attiecībās.

Official Description: "Sam tells Dean he wants to rejoin Dean in the battle of the Apocalypse, but Dean tells Sam that they are better off apart. Later, Dean awakens five years in the future in an abandoned city and is attacked by humans who have been infected with a demonic virus that turns humans into Zombies. Zachariah appears to Dean and explains that this is the world that exists as a result of Dean saying no to helping the angels fight Lucifer. Dean meets up with Future Dean, who tells him that the virus is the Devil’s endgame for destroying mankind."

Un te maziņš slaidšovs ar bildēm:

http://www.buddytv.com//slideshows/supe … 24699.aspx

JAUTāJUMS: Kas var būt labāks par Dīnu Vinčesteru?

ATBILDE: Divi Dīni Vinčesteri!

:D

Hahaha, un Cass nākotnē ir Kazanova. Dīna ietekme noteikti.  :D

albalonga написал(а):

Hahaha, un Cass nākotnē ir Kazanova. Dīna ietekme noteikti.  :D

Galvenais, ka Dīns pārtrauc sexy party :D

vēl viena ģeniāla epizoze ar ģeniāliem aktierdarbiem - divi tik dažādie Dīni, Lucifers Sems, kurš ļoti atšķiras no pierastā Sema (medālis Jaredam) un protams hipijs Cass, kurš arī pēc 5 gadiem ir uzticīgs Dīnam. Eh.

Fantastiskie citāiņi

Dean: You know, it's kind of funny, talking to a messenger of God on a cell phone. It's, you know, like watching a Hell's Angel ride a moped.

Castiel: This isn't funny. Dean. The voice says I'm almost out of minutes.

Future Dean: Okay. If you're me... then tell me something only I would know.

Dean: Rhonda Hurley. We were, uh... 19. She made us try on her panties. They were pink. And satiny. And you know what? We kind of liked it.

Future Dean: Touché.

Dean: Oh, come on, you don't trust yourself?

Future Dean: No. Absolutely not.

Dean: Dick.

Future Dean: Sam didn't die in Detroit. He said "yes."

Dean: "Yes"? Wait. You mean..

Future Dean: That's right. The big "yes." To the Devil. Lucifer's wearing him to the prom.

Lucifer/Sam: You don't have to be afraid of me, Dean. What do you think I'm going to do.

Dean: I don't know. Maybe deep-fry the planet?

Lucifer/Sam: Why? Why would I want to destroy this stunning thing... beautiful in a trillion different ways. The last perfect handiwork of God? You ever hear the story of how I fell from grace.

Dean: Oh, good god, you're not gonna tell me a bedtime story, are you? My stomach's almost out of bile.

Lucifer/Sam: You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... you. The little... hairless apes. And then He asked all of us to bow down before you, to love you more than Him. And I said, "Father... I can't." I said, "These human beings are flawed, murderous." And for that... God had Michael cast me into Hell. Now, tell me... does the punishment fit the crime? Especially when I was right? Look at what six billion of you have done to this thing, and how many of you blame me for it?

Dean: I know what you are.

Lucifer/Sam: What am I?

Dean: You're the same thing, only bigger. The same brand of cockroach I've been squashing my whole life--an ugly, evil, belly-to-the-ground, supernatural piece of crap. The only difference between them and you is the size of your ego.

Lucifer/Sam: I like you, Dean.

Sam: Thank you. Really. Thank you. I won't let you down.

Dean: Oh, I know it. I mean, you are the second-best hunter on the planet.

Sīks sērijas pārstāsts

Full Recap
Kansas City

Dean arrives in town and avoid a man handling out religious tracts. Once he checks in, he contacts Castiel who believes that the demons haven't yet melted down the Colt. The angel believes that if Dean still plans to carry out his plan to kill Lucifer, he'll need the Colt. Castiel is ready to move but Dean insists on getting a few hours of sleep before they proceed.

Later, Sam calls Dean to inform him that he's Lucifer's chosen vessel. Dean isn't particularly impressed and wonders what Sam wants to do about it. Sam wants back in so he can redemption and plans to prove it to his brother. Dean tells him that it doesn't matter and they should stay away from each other for good. If they try to work together, the demons will use their family bonds against them. Dean hangs up goes back to bed.

The next morning, Dean wakes up to find himself lying on a ruined bed in a collapsing hotel. He looks outside and sees that the streets are filled with devastation. Dean goes out onto the deserted street and searches around. He finally hears a noise and finds a little girl crouching in the street. Dean approaches her and she grabs a piece of broken glass and stabs him. Dean knocks her out and sees the word "Croatoan" written on the wall. A dozen zombies walk around the corner and chase Dean through the streets. He come to a fence and the creatures closed in. However, a squad of soldiers show up and gun down the zombies.

That night, Dean gets through a fence and finds a sign identifying the area as a Croatoan Virus hot zone. The date is August 1, 2014. He steals a car and tries to get anything on the radio or cell phone. Zachariah appears in the car and reads the newspaper, revealing that what's left of Congress has declared martial law. The angel managed to find Dean using human informants among the fringe Christian groups. Zachariah tells Dean that he's giving him three days to see what the consequences of his actions are if he continues to say "no" to Michael. Zachariah disappears and Dean goes to visit Bobby. He finds his friend's overturned wheelchair covered in blood and bullet holes. Dean checks Bobby's journal and finds a photo of him at Camp Chitaqua with other hunters.

Dean goes to the camp and finds a hunter compound. He sneaks in and finds what's left of the Impala, and someone knocks him out: his future self.

Dean wakes up a prisoner and Future Dean has already confirmed that he has everything that Future Dean has. Dean explains that Zachariah sent him from 2009 but doesn't know where the angel is now. Future Dean wants evidence Dean is who he says and Dean describes a Rhonda Hurley who made them try on her pink panties. Future Dean is convinced and explains that two years ago there was an outbreak of the Croatoan virus and Sam was destroyed in a major showdown when Future Dean wasn't there. Future Dean leaves Dean chained up so he doesn't upset the camp full of traumatized survivors.

Dean eventually picks loose a splinter and uses it as a lockpick to free himself. He goes out and Chuck Shurley, mistaking him for Future Dean, comes over to review their supply lists. Dean tries to bluff it out but Chuck starts to catch on. However, a woman, Risa attacks Dean and wonders if he was sleeping with another woman the previous night. She storms off and Dean asks where Castiel is. Chuck directs him to a cabin where Castiel has gathered a group of women and is teaching them that the key to shared perception is an orgy. Dean comes in and Castiel realizes that he's from the past. Dean wants Castiel to send him back but Castiel explains that life happened to him and he's now perpetually stoned.

Future Dean brings a convoy of jeeps into the camp and the men share a beer. Future Dean then shoots one of them down as Dean tries to stop him. Future Dean tells his men that something is going on and he'll tell them when they need to know something. He then shoves Dean back into the cabin and explains that the man he shot, Yager, was invaded during a Crote attack. Future Dean insists that it's a common occurrence in 2014 and Dean is in no position to make decisions. Dean apologizes and Future Dean pours drinks and explains they were on a mission find the Colt. The demons have been moving it around for five years but Future Dean finally got it. Tonight he plans to kill Lucifer with it.

Future Dean shows the Colt to Risa and Castiel and explains that they caught one of Lucifer's entourage and confirmed he wasn't lying. Dean is surprised that Future Dean is torturing again. Future Dean ignores him and shows them the hot zone where Lucifer has his headquarters. Castiel agrees but wonders why Future Dean is taking Dean. Future Dean refuses to hear any argument and orders them to be ready by midnight. Once they're gone, Dean wants to know what's really going on and Future Dean explains he wants Dean to see Sam. Sam said "yes" to Lucifer. Future Dean tells Dean to say "yes" to Michael. Dean warns that the battle will torture half the planet but Future Dean insists he'd agree in a heartbeat, but the angels gave up and it's too late for him. He admits that he was wrong and begs Dean to agree. However, he realizes that his past self won't because it's just not either one of them.

As they leave, Chuck offers Dean some advice to hoard toilet paper. As they drive, Dean sees Castiel taking amphetamines to counteract the absinthe. Castiel admits he became mortal after the other angels left the planet. He figures he has nothing to lose by burying himself in decadence before the lights go out for good.

Come morning, the team arrives in town and proceeds on foot toward Lucifer's headquarters at a sanitarium. Future Dean insists that the demons will never see him coming. Dean talks to him in private and wants to know why Future Dean is lying. When Dean threatens to take his concerns to the others, Future Dean explains that there are no Crotes and Lucifer has set a trap. Future Dean plans to have the others go through the front while he and Dean go through the back. When Dean objects, Future Dean says that his weakness was what created the Apocalypse. When Dean tries to stop him, Future Dean knocks him out.

Dean wakes up to the sound of gunfire within the sanitarium. He runs inside and finds a white-suited Lucifer in Sam's body snapping Future Dean's neck. Dean invites Lucifer to destroy him but Lucifer doesn't see the point. He apologizes for the surprise and admits he had to use Sam's body. Lucifer assures Dean that he has nothing to fear: he has no intention of destroying the planet. He explains that he rebelled against God when God asked him to bow down before the humans and love him more than God, and Lucifer refused because they were murderous apes. Dean insists he knows what Lucifer is and says he's the same brand of monster he's been killing his entire life. When Dean defies him, Lucifer admits that he likes him and they'll meet again. Dean vows to kill him but Lucifer says he knows that Dean will always refuse Michael and refuse to kill Sam. Lucifer assures him that inevitably they'll end up there and he wins. Dean insists he's wrong but Lucifer simply smiles and says they'll meet in five years.

Zachariah returns Dean to his hotel room in the present. The angel insists it's no trick and Dean must surrender himself to Lucifer before he gets to Sam and billions die. Dean considers the matter and then tells him no. When Zachariah insists on teaching him a lesson, Dean disappears thanks to Castiel. Dean tells Castiel not to ever change. Dean then takes out his phone and calls Sam, and arranges a meeting. He takes out the demon-killing knife and gives it to Sam, and says he'll need it now that they're teaming back up again. Dean apologizes for being wrong and admits they may be each other's weakness. However, they're all they have and they keep each other human. Sam thanks him and promises not to let him down. Now they have no choice but to make their own future.

Music: Do You Love Me (The Contours)

Labākie review

************Spoiler alert*****************************

The theme of this episode was every choice has a consequence. Zacariah's plan was to show Dean a dismal future so he would agree to be Michael's vessel. Unfortunately for him, his plan backfired. Dean's journey to the future made him realize how much he and Sam rely/need each other. No matter what happens, they will have each other's back. They are stronger together. I loved the continuity from Croatoan used in this episode. We finally got to see the purpose of that test.

I was really surprised the Colt is still in play. I'm just wondering why the demons have not destroyed it yet. I still don't understand how the Colt would be able to kill Lucifer since he is a fallen angel. I'm not well versed in the Bible so maybe that is adding to my confusion.

Jensen Ackles did a fantastic acting job distinguishing present day Dean from future Dean. Jared Padalecki also did a fine job as Lucifer as well. Seeing Sam in that white suit reminded me of the Smallville episode "Hourglass." In the episode a psychic had a vision of Lex Luthor's future. In his future Lex was dressed in a white suit and standing on a pile of skeletal remains after causing the end of the world. It's also kind of ironic that Lucifer would be wearing white. In westerns, the good guys always wore white hats while the villains wore black ones. Does that mean Lucifer sees himself as the good guy?

The future reminded me of 28 Days but with a demon twist. It was interesting to see how different characters such as Cas and Dean had changed. Cas had loosen up while Dean had become hardened.

Zachariah seemed to have taken a page from Lucifer's playbook in this episode. He tried to convince Dean that he really had no choice but to become Michael's vessel just like Lucifer tried to do with Sam in Free To Be You and Me.

This episode served as a good way to reunite Sam and Dean. I was glad that Sam told Dean what Lucifer told him. It is a good sign that the Winchesters are opening up to one another again and not keeping things to themselves. Everything is not fixed between Sam and Dean but this is a good start to mending their relationship. Hopefully next week's episode will be as good as this one.

Another terrific Supernatural episode. I don't generally enjoy the whole move around in time thing, but this was handled exceptionally well. With two Deans in the future Zachariah makes a real mistake. You really have to pay attention when the jerk that's talking is you!

***** Spoilers *****

Wow, Sam as Lucifer was very cool. Just the way he acted differently than Jared as Sam. Jared as Lucifer was cool, calm, and collected. Just watch the facial expressions then versus the tormented Sam at the end of the episode.

I don't think Dean was very happy with himself in the future. He doesn't believe he would ever get that way, but at least he understands the one thing that, as he put it to Sam, will keep them human. I guess that was what Sam was thinking as well. Cas in the future was sort of interesting. He loses his Angel powers and sort of goes native. At least he stuck with Dean till the end. Talk about loyalty. I loved when Dean returned and he told Cas never to change.

So now Dean and Sam are going to have to watch out for Demons, Lucifer, Angels, and Jehovah Witness'. Boy talk about walking a mine field.

Again a very powerful episode from Kripke and company. Things just keep getting worse and the episodes just keep on rolling along. I think this is going to be one Hell of a year literally. Thanks for reading...

Noskatījos tikko sēriju un bij kolosāla.
Tik daudz smieklīgi momentu un jā Casa daļa bij viss labākā, bet ja godīgi es jau sapratu, ko dīns iemācīsies no šīs ceļošanas laikā, jo tas bija jau manām! :D

albalonga написал(а):

Lucifer/Sam: You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... you. The little... hairless apes. And then He asked all of us to bow down before you, to love you more than Him. And I said, "Father... I can't." I said, "These human beings are flawed, murderous." And for that... God had Michael cast me into Hell. Now, tell me... does the punishment fit the crime? Especially when I was right? Look at what six billion of you have done to this thing, and how many of you blame me for it?

Es dievinu šo citātu! Tīra patiesība, nu vnk šis citāts aizskāra kādu riktīgi lielu smadzeņu daļu! Sems Lucifera lomā vnk ideāls, Džareds ir super. Un Dīns arī perfekti, tās asaras acīs, sāpes par to, kāda ir nākotne, par to, ka Sems ir Lucifers  :'(  - ļoti emocionāla epizode, ģeniāli!

cravey написал(а):

Es dievinu šo citātu! Tīra patiesība, nu vnk šis citāts aizskāra kādu riktīgi lielu smadzeņu daļu! Sems Lucifera lomā vnk ideāls, Džareds ir super. Un Dīns arī perfekti, tās asaras acīs, sāpes par to, kāda ir nākotne, par to, ka Sems ir Lucifers  :'(  - ļoti emocionāla epizode, ģeniāli!

njā! Man ar ļoti patika, bet bij biku smagi skatīties! šī pašlaik ir mana mīļākā sērija un vispār 5 sezona pašlaik ir kolosāli izveidota!

Mazs trīts no pēdējās sērijas ;)

Hairless apes
[реклама вместо картинки]

End up here:

jā, Sems ir labais kā Lucifers, bet.... kāpēc nav animku ar Dīnu, a? :D

albalonga написал(а):

kāpēc nav animku ar Dīnu, a? :D

Sorre, Semijs/Lucifers bij iespaidīgāks par Dīnu šai sērijā  :blush: Bet ja gribi kādu momentu, easily varu uzmeistarot ;)

wow. katra nakamā sērija man liekas labāka par iepriekšējo. wow.

Oki, man ir daudz momentu. Kur Future Dean saka Toushe. Kur Dīns saka Dick. Kur Cass saka The I`ll just wait here un stāv tāds (tur es vispār sāku smieties pilnā kaklā), beigās, kur Dīns uzliek roku uz Casa pleca un saka Don`t ever chanege un tas Casa tāds kā smaidiņš. Nākotnē, kur Cass saka - What. I like past you. Nu tie it kā visi laikam - citu neko tā uzreiz neiedomājos. Tikko noskatījos un esu kaifā. Un man patika, kā future Dean lūdzās, lai Dīns saka - jā, bet tad uzreiz teica, but you won`t. It`s just not the way we are. Un  - hahaha - Dīnu atpazīšanas slepenais info - Dīns ir uzvilcis rozā sieviešu biksītes 19 gadu vecumā un viņam tas ir paticis. hahahaha. Un tikai sakiet, ka tas nav gejiski. Un lai arī Jerodam medālis par Lucfera atveidošanu - tas, kā viņs pateica - I like you, Dean - es gadrīz izkusu. Bet nu Jensenam par diviem dīniem arī medālis. wow. Vienkārsi grandizosi ģeniala epizode. Un Misha ar labais,.bet es peikrītu Dīnam - don`t ever change.

Hi hi, okin, rīt uzmeistarošu :D