TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Aktrises un aktieri » Joo Ji Hoon

Joo Ji Hoon

Сообщений 1 страница 13 из 13

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee123/bumerbmw/Mike%20and%20Rainie/Joo_Ji_Hoon.jpg
Profils

* Vārds: 주지훈 / Joo Ji Hoon (Ju Ji Hun)
    * Īstais vārds: Ju Young Hoon
    * Profesijas: Model and actor
    * Dzimšanasdiena: 1982-May-16
    * Dzimšanas vieta: South Korea
    * Garums: 187cm
    * Svars: 68kg
    * Horoskopa zīme: Taurus

TV Seriāli

* The Devil (KBS2, 2007)
    * Goong (MBC, 2006)
    * Old Love 옛사랑 (MBC, 2004)

Filmas

* Antique Bakery (2008)
     *Kitchen(2009)

Endorsements

* Crown Butter Waffle
    * Clride
    * Bon
    * Hi Harriet Shopping Mall
    * Calvin Klein
    * CF- SKT
    * Cass Beer
    * IBM
    * LEVI's
    * POLO
    * Reebok
    * Cyworld
    * KTF
    * Sshil On-line game
    * OB Lager Beer

Recognitions

* 2006 MBC Drama Awards: New Actor Award
    * 2005 Style Magazine: Most Stylish Male Model
    * The Photographers' Association: Best Male Model (2005)
    * 2004 Best Dressed Model Award
    * 21st Swan Award: Best Outfit - Best Male Model

Trivia

* Izglītība: Kyonggi University (Acting major)
    * Prasmes: Speed-reading and pašaizsardzība
    * Hobiji: Spēles, peldēšana un basketbolsl

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee123/bumerbmw/Mike%20and%20Rainie/kitchen_2.jpg
Joo Ji-hoon makes a love serenade, Tuesday January 27, 2009 Korea
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-WtrUtVdkM[/youtube]
Fans may have known that Joo Ji-hoon (Antique Bakery, Goong) could sing but most became interested particularly from this clip off the upcoming movie Kitchen.

oo Ji-hoon serenades Shin Mina in their upcoming film, The Naked Kitchen, a clip of which has popped up online (watch below).

In the film, Joo plays a genius chef from France, and sings a chanson version of “사랑밖에 난 몰라”.

The original is a trot-style song sung by Shim Soo-bong.

The Naked Kitchen opens on February 5.

source: dramabeans

Pirmo reizi dzirdēju kā viņš dzied. Es nevaru šī ir mana tagadējā aizraušanās! Tā dziesma man tik ļoti patīk! Es nevaru! Gribu pilnu versiju! Viņam bals arī ir ideāla!

Career

Model

Joo started out as a model. In 2003, he went into modeling and advertised for brand names like Calvin Klein, Levi's and Reebok. He has won many awards for modelling.

Acting

2006: Breakthrough Success

Ji Hoon's debut drama was "Old Love," but it was Princess Hours that made him notable throughout Asia. In Princess Hours, also known as Goong, he portrayed Prince Shin, a cold-hearted prince who was forced to marry a regular town girl. He starred alongside former Baby V.O.X. member Yoon Eun Hye and UN member Kim Jeong Hoon. Fans of the manhwa initially protested the casting of Joo into the lead role, but the drama was successful. He won the MBC Drama Award for "Best New Actor." The success led to a spinoff, Goong S.

2007: The Devil

In 2007, Joo stared in the 2007 KBS drama The Devil, alongside popular actress Shin Min A. In 'The Devil, he portrays a lawyer. He also cut his hair, which use to be rather shaggy, into a neat trim that framed his long face. He also lost 5 kg by eating only chicken and exercising three times a day. In March, 'The Devil was one of the three most highly anticipated dramas, along with The Thank You and Witch Amusement.

The actor was selected in 2007 to be the New Asian Star of 2007 at the 1st Astar TV Drama Awards which was held on March 30, 2007 at the COEX in Seoul. New Asian Stars have been chosen from Asian countries such as South Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, and Thailand. Astar TV said the six were chosen for their high recognition in their respective countries, their celebrity status, and potential to emerge as top Asian stars. Singer/Actor Kamenashi Kazuya was chosen among Japanese stars, while Fan Bing Bing represented China. Actor Wilson Chan was chosen among Taiwanese stars, actor Daniel Wu among Hong Kong stars and model/actress Patcharapa Chaichua among Thai stars. [1]

* Name: Ju Ji Hoon (朱智勛, 주지훈, Joo Ji Hoon, Ju Ji Hun)
    * Education:
          o Tongwon College, Major: e-Business
          o Kyonggi University, Major: Acting
    * Modeling Debut: 2003
    * Acting Debut: 2006
    * Date of Birth: May 16, 1982

Joo Ji Hoon (or Ju Ji Hoon) (Korean: 주지훈, Hanja: 朱智勛, born on May 16, 1982) is a popular model and actor from South Korea. He is well known for portraying Crown Prince Lee Shin in Princess Hours (Goong), which was his acting debut.

Before entering the entertainment industry, he studied at Tongwon College, majoring in e-Business. He was known as "Handy Man" in his school for his tall height of 6'2".

Credit goes to MBC Global Media

An interview of Joo Ji-hoon from < Princess Hours >(Goong)
2006-04-03

There are a lot of modern TV dramas, however this is the first one whose setting is modern-day Korea as a constitutional monarchy. Strangely enough, tradition and modernity are in harmony in this story. A lot of attention is given to Prince Shin in the Story.

The 2314(0.57acre) set in Osan cost 1.5 billion won to build. What does it look like?
Prince Shin's room is filled with a high-tech home theater and an old movie projector, which represent his fascination with movies.

An interview with Prince Shin, Joo Ji Hoon

- Have you been to a fortune teller this year?
I don't like to go to fortune tellers, however I do think that everything will go well this year.
The drama "Princess Hours" starts well, and I will try my best with my first role. Recently I have been more stressed, but I believe a person's destiny is based on their effort.

- What has been the reaction to your role so far?
The comments are 50 - 50. I thank those who are supporting me with their kind thoughts. But I also thank the other half for being honest about my performance.

- What are the difficulties in playing the role?
Many scenes are not that easy for me, especially the ones where I need to express extreme changes in emotions. It is difficult for me as a young actor to express opposite emotion in a short period of time. Also I feel a lack of skill when I have to hit or while being hit. When I am hitting or being hit by others, I am not satisfied with my performance. I have heard that there are special schools that can help me with this part of my acting. I think I will continue to try to make this part of my acting more life-like.

- You were a model. Are there any strengths or weakness in going from being a model to an actor?
Still shots and video are definitely different. With 3 years of modeling experience I feel confident in a still photo. I think I am too used to radiating a feeling in still shots so I feel like robot in front of the movie camera. I realize that acting in a natural way is much more difficult than just being myself without a camera.

Of course others before have made similar changes. Audiences prefer to be satisfied in a visual way, thus actors and actresses that were previously models are increasingly popular. It is a mixture of fashion and broadcasting. I would like to encourage models who have the talent and desire to take a shot at acting.

- Did you have any difficulties because of your height?
Handyman was my nickname in high school. Because of my height, I was very recognizable to every teacher and student. I was 6'1'' tall at 22 years old and now I am 6'2'' tall. I stretch every morning, afternoon and night. It is easy and indeed it works. If you have a problem with your height, try that.

- Do you like Prince Shin dolls?
I like to pick up the dolls in vending machines. My odds of success are pretty high as I spent so much money on those machines when I was in school. With 1000 won there are 3 chances and I can normally pick up 7 to 8 dolls. I like to play Prince Shin as he and I have several similarities.

- What do you think about the idea of a marriage of convenience?
I don't like a marriage for any purpose other than true love. Also I don’t like too many differences between couples. I haven't had a girlfriend for 3 years and I hope my new girlfriend will be similar to me.

- Do you work well together with Yun Eun-hye?
Both of us are in the learning stage right now therefore we are getting better with each scene. As time goes by, Yun Eun-hye is really becoming 'Chea-kyung' while I become Prince Shin. She used to have the image of a singer from 'Babybox' however now she has her own image. I didn't know it before but she has a great complexion

- How does your personality compare to Prince Shin's?
Everyone has different sides to their personality. I am very outgoing when I am with others however I don't like to go out once I get home. Also I like to listen to music and read books. Personally I believe that everyone needs to have their own space so they can enjoy time on their own. I am pretty much similar with Prince Shin's character at the beginning of the drama. He is extroverted when outside but not when at home. However he slowly opens his heart to 'Chae-kyung' at the end of the drama. It is great to see how Prince Shin becomes a real 18 year-old boy.

- How did your parents react when you decided to become an actor?
I have a very big family; 8 people including my grandparents, therefore they are very conservative. However when I decided to change my career from modeling to acting nobody said anything about it. Indeed, my parents liked it when I got into university with an acting major. Even though they never say anything, I know they love that I’m on a TV drama, as one day my mother brought a stack of papers to me to put my signature on.

- Do you have a role model among other actors?
Every actor has his own style. I like to watch movies to study the actors when I have spare time, but instead of picking several actors to follow, I want to learn from all the actors I can. Before I started acting, Jung Woo-sung was my favorite, as we are from the same generation. I want to be an actor that someday somebody else wants to follow.

This interview took place on the set, with Ji-hoon sporting a nice smile throughout. He seemed so quiet at first, however he is a very smooth talker. His deep love of acting was very noticeable throughout the interview. Let’s look forward to seeing more of him on the screen.

vēl dažas ziņas!
Shoes: 280
Waist: 32
Bust: 100

[JuJihun] Kitchen Making of - NGs
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENidEnWCRaY[/youtube]
[JuJihun] Kitchen Making of - Kiss (JJH and SMA)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vafNbRwDZic[/youtube]
Priekš filmas mācās gatavot!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fn2r0hn5_A[/youtube]

Reklāma
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLPqwq2gHVU[/youtube]

Zaļās tējas reklāma
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51jlGxMedDw[/youtube]

English translations:

(At the beginning, the Interviewer and JJH are just talking about the clothes he's wearing)

Interviewer: What fashion pointers do you have for us?
JJH: Ummm...Today I wore a suit and for the inner I chose a casual shirt. It's a little different from my usual, isn't it?
Interviewer: Wonderful isn't it? Now we want to introduce lots more of Joo-san's appeal/charm.
(cuts over to bar counter)
Interviewer: At the end of Spring, the result for the audition was announced, how did you feel?
JJH: I haven't had enough time to really tell..........the PD has yet to be decided............. I will cherish it. I'm very thankful. (not sure if I got this part right?)
Interviewer: This time you are taking the challenge to become a star (popular) actor. Please take a look at this. A little while ago, we received Joo-san's daily schedule. For the purpose of becoming an actor, Joo-san is undergoing serious training.
(Shows the pink schedule)
JJH: I wake up around 8:00 AM and then go to the the "sports center"(gym?). Next, I go to the dance studio till noon. Sometimes I skip lunch. In the afternoon, I swim at the pool and take a little break for about 2 hours. Later I go for wushu (kungfu) training. Then, I eat dinner and if there're no other appointments, I go home to sleep.
Interviewer: Why do you put yourself thru such hard training?
JJH: The reason why I'm working so hard right now is to be able to show everyone I can take on different roles as an actor. As long as there's time, I will try my best.
Interviewer: Even with such tough training, he's so cool, isn't he! Today we will take a special look into Joo-san's shooting range training, let's see how he shoots!
(I think the interviewer said he's on fire!?)
People in the box: - Kakoiiiiiiii!!!! (He's sooooooo cool!) Sugoiiiiiii!!!! (Breathtaking!)
(After Shooting Range Clip)
Interviewer: How was it? Although this can't be confirmed easily, you could probably do spy roles... You'd be a reallly cute spy.... you wouldn't be able to hide because everyone would see your hotness!
JJH: Is that so? Of course, if I was a spy, I would try my best... bang.(at the camera!)
Interviewer: Now does anyone in the audience have any questions for Joo-san (JJH)?
(Cuts to him playing piano)
Interviewer: Now Joo-san (JJH) has a present for the studio audience. Actually, recently he has been given a role in a korean drama where the guy plays piano to confess his love for the girl he likes. So, tonite Joo-san (JJH) is going to play piano for everyone.
JJH: I don't play the piano well, but for this program I practiced many hours. Even though I'm unskillful at piano, please listen. Thank you.
video + tranlsations credit: soompi.com
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiLID8LHZaQ[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd5_2ozzVsk[/youtube]
Clip of Joo Ji Hoon Singing from Interview

From community service to army duty for Joo Ji-hoon, Thursday August 20, 2009 Korea
http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss13/bumerbmw1/Mike/joo-ji-hoon.jpg
source: newsen
Translations: dramabeans

Antique Bakery and Devil actor Joo Ji-hoon has completed his 120 hours of court-ordered community service. This is part of the punishment handed down by the judge following his indictment for drug use last month.

Joo began his community service at the beginning of August at a social welfare center in Songpa-gu in Seoul. As with the other employees at the facility, he was there daily from 9 AM to 6 PM, and worked with the disabled and elderly. According to his management on August 20, “He completed his 120 hours of community service as of this morning. For the time being, he plans to remain at home quietly.” Furthermore, the recent rumors that Joo had shorn off all his hair were refuted; it was explained, “He merely cut it short because the weather is hot, but people had interpreted that as more meaningful than it was.”

Regarding his future plans, the management said, “He plans to enlist in military service at the end of this year. He will serve in the first reserve.”

Joo’s sentence was for 120 hours of community service, 6 months of deferred jail time, and 1 year of probation. According to his sentence, if he is clean for his 1 year, he will not go to jail and that punishment is essentially erased. If he fulfills his army duty, it’s one more step toward rehabilitating his image with the public.

Šis aktieris man iepatikās drāmā Goong, lai gan neesmu pašu drāmu noskatījusies līdz beigām :D

Marlena Favela написал(а):

lai gan neesmu pašu drāmu noskatījusies līdz beigām :D

:huh: kapēc tu nenoskatījies?

bumerbmw написал(а):

:huh: kapēc tu nenoskatījies?

ja godīgi es nezinu...es zinu, ka man patika, bet kkā tai laikā pārstāju skatīties drāmas...bet ganjau noskatīšos :D

Marlena Favela написал(а):

ja godīgi es nezinu...es zinu, ka man patika, bet kkā tai laikā pārstāju skatīties drāmas...bet ganjau noskatīšos :D

noskaties!
Beigas vispār bija smieklīgas!

bumerbmw написал(а):

noskaties!
Beigas vispār bija smieklīgas!

ok...centīšos  :D

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Aktrises un aktieri » Joo Ji Hoon