TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Aktrises un aktieri » Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 45

http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss13/bumerbmw1/Mike/20090819000504Lee_Min_Ho.jpg

* Name: 이민호 / Lee Min Ho
    * Profession: Actor
    * Birthdate: 1987-Jun-22
    * Height: 185cm
    * Star sign: Cancer
    * Blood type: A

TV Shows

* Personal Preference (MBC, 2010)
    * Boys Before Flowers (KBS2, 2009)
    * But I Don't Know too (나도 잘 모르지만) (MBC, 2008)
    * I'm Sam as Heo Mo Se (KBS2, 2007)
    * Mackerel Run (SBS, 2007)
    * Secret Campus (비밀의 교정) (EBS, 2006)
    * Love Hymn (MBC, 2005)

Movies

* Our School E.T (2008)
    * Public Enemy Returns (2008)
    * Humming (2007)
    * Arang (2006)
    * Ghost Lives (2004)
    * Repechage (1997)

Recognitions

* The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best New Actor Boys Before Flowers (2009)

Endorsements

* Samsung AnyCall Magic Hole (2009)
    * Etude House (2009)
    * Cass Beer (2009)
    * Dunkin' Donuts (2009)
    * Cadillac CTS (2009)
    * Samsung AnyCall (2009)
    * Market 0 (2009)
    * LG Telecom (2009)
    * Trugen (2009)

Coffee, tea, or Lee Min Ho?, Wednesday August 19, 2009 Korea
http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss13/bumerbmw1/Mike/20090818_leeminho1.jpg
Yahoo! News

Korea's current favourite poster boy, Lee Min Ho, was seen personally doling out cups of coffee to his fans at a Dunkin Donuts outlet in Myungdong, Seoul. He was present yesterday at a teaching session alongside with an instructor who taught participants more about coffee and the art of being a barista.

Apart from his one-day stint as a barista, Lee has been busy with various other promotional events and photo shoots. A Boys Over Flowers photo book titled 'Story of Flower Four' was recently released in Japan after the cast's short visit to the country. According to Korean news reports, the book received an overwhelming response rocketed up the charts when it hit bookshelves in Japan last Monday and even broke records to become the best-selling title on its first day of release .

'Story of Flower Four' contains 168 pages and features a photo shoot spread of its four main characters, Lee Min Ho, Kim Bum, Kim Hyun Joong, and Kim Joon. The series of photos were taken at various scenic locations in Korea, showcasing a different side of the charming characters.

Nu šis aktieris man ļoti iepatikās BBF  :love:

Marlena Favela написал(а):

Nu šis aktieris man ļoti iepatikās BBF  :love:

Kā gan viņš var neiepatikties!Un drāmā viņam tas raksturiņš dažbrīd ir tik bērnišķīgs un rēcīgs! :D

Pirmā! Dziesmu pats iedzied!
Ja gribēsi varēšu dziesmai linku arī iedot, lai nolādētu!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stNBNpNkMPY[/youtube]
Otrā!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6IpdAN5RI8[/youtube]

Ja godīgi man ļoti patīk un tie stāsti abās ir labi izveidoti! :D

Virtuļu reklāma! :D No šejienes ņemta tā animācijas! :D                                          Telefona reklāma. Viss F4 no BBF
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzRO8iWjcWA[/youtube]     [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvuu06NQzpU[/youtube]
Vairākas tā Magic Hole reklāmas! :D
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89EUE_kuzSU[/youtube]

bumerbmw написал(а):

Kā gan viņš var neiepatikties!Un drāmā viņam tas raksturiņš dažbrīd ir tik bērnišķīgs un rēcīgs! :D

piekrītu :D  :love:

bumerbmw написал(а):

Pirmā! Dziesmu pats iedzied!
Ja gribēsi varēšu dziesmai linku arī iedot, lai nolādētu!

bļīn cik forša dziesma  :love:  :O
es nezināju, ka viņš dzied...pietam tik labi  :love:

ja vari, tad lūdzu iedot gan :D  :yep:  :love:

bumerbmw написал(а):

Otrā!

ehhh...un otrais tik superīgs video...var vnk izkust  :D  :love:

piekrītu :D  :love:

:D:D:D:D

bļīn cik forša dziesma  :love:  :O
es nezināju, ka viņš dzied...pietam tik labi  :love:

jā dziesmu es noklausījos šausmīgi daudz reizies!
Ja godīgi es biju šokā kad uzzināju, ka viņš izpilda un ka viņam tik labi sanāk!

ehhh...un otrais tik superīgs video...var vnk izkust  :D  :love:

aha!
es ceru, ka būs vēl kāda reklāma šim alum ar Lee galvenajā lomā! :D

vari nolādēt šeit
http://www.4shared.com/file/97580563/22 … treme.html

bumerbmw написал(а):

jā dziesmu es noklausījos šausmīgi daudz reizies!
Ja godīgi es biju šokā kad uzzināju, ka viņš izpilda un ka viņam tik labi sanāk!

es arī esmu nedaud šokēta :D

bumerbmw написал(а):

aha!
es ceru, ka būs vēl kāda reklāma šim alum ar Lee galvenajā lomā! :D

es arī ceru :D

un paldies tev liels par linku  :love:

es arī esmu nedaud šokēta :D

:D
tagad jācer, ka viņš vēl kaut ko iedziedās! :D

un paldies tev liels par linku  :love:

Nav par ko! :D

bumerbmw написал(а):

:D
tagad jācer, ka viņš vēl kaut ko iedziedās! :D

jāa...tas būtu ideāli  :love:  :D

"Boys Over Flowers" star is the boy next door
Monday October 26, 2009 Singapore/Korea
http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss13/bumerbmw1/Visss/thumb_phpYk6lrT.jpg
Source : Channel News Asia

SINGAPORE: He once lined the walkway of a church with 200 candles to surprise his girlfriend with a ring to mark 100 days since their first date. But now, Korean star Lee Min-ho may be putting such romantic gestures on hold.
The reason – well, blame it on the little ironies in life – the heart-throb who is every bit as romantic as the lead character he plays in the immensely popular Korean drama "Boys Over Flowers" and pursued by thousands of women, admits that he is now single but has hardly any time for himself, let alone a date!
The 22-year-old star, who saw his popularity soar in the Korean TV drama, has such a huge following in Singapore alone that a public appearance on the island to officiate at a store's opening had to be cancelled due to crowd control issues.
More than a thousand fans showed up at the venue, causing a major human traffic jam at downtown Plaza Singapura where Lee had planned an appearance after jetting in for a whirlwind weekend to meet fans and open an outlet for Korean cosmetics brand Etude House, for which he is the brand ambassador.
Meeting the media later, it was clear that despite his overwhelming fame the good-looking actor has clearly managed to remain grounded.
Looking fresh and wearing a smile that never left his face during the session on Saturday afternoon, it was hard to guess that Lee - decked in a smart pastel-coloured shirt and vest – had stepped off a plane less than three hours earlier.
Unlike the arrogant brat he portrays in "Boys Over Flowers", Lee exudes a surprisingly innocent charm with a demeanor that is very much like your friendly boy next door.
The only exception is this boy-next-door is often the boy-at-home. "I don't go out as often as I used to... because of the attention that I get on the streets," said Lee.
Now that Lee has found fame and fortune with his big break in "Boys Over Flowers" some two years after he went into acting, he remains down-to-earth.
When asked what he most wanted to do if he were as rich as Goo Jun Pyo, the character he plays in "Boys Over Flowers", neither cars nor condo topped the list, but a different "C" word - charity.
"Earlier this year, I had to undergo an operation and was hospitalised," revealed Lee. "While I was at the hospital, I met a lot of people who were sick and had financial difficulties. So if I had the money like Jun Pyo, I would like to help those people with financial difficulties and illness... to provide them with better care."
A heartthrob who has a big heart – it looks like his legion of fans all across Asia is set to grow even more. This is especially since he has his sights set on expanding his career in acting, after a year of travelling around Asia meeting fans and lending his presence to product launches.
The lanky Lee has been the darling of commercials, endorsing products from beer to cosmetics, car accesorries, mobile phones, donuts and restaurants, for the most part of 2009.
While all that is great for his bank account, what of his acting career? "I'm on the look-out for a good production and show my fans a new side of me," said Lee.
As much as he loves portraying Goo Jun Pyo, the 22-year-old actor has marked out his new year resolution – to have a different face in acting.
"My acting career is still young, so each year, I'll like to try new and different roles to improve upon myself," said Lee.
- CNA/yb

Отредактировано bumerbmw (29.10.2009 00:47)

Actor Lee Min-ho: "Past trials led me to drama role"

Main lead of the KBS 2TV drama "Boys over Flowers"

The latest heartthrob for Korean women is the young actor Lee Min-ho, the hero of the new hit KBS 2TV drama (airing Mon-Tues) "Boys over Flowers." His casting as the hero of this drama series, extremely popular across Asia, created a buzz from the start. Any handsome actor would covet the role of one of the members of the "F4," a group of rich and popular boys at a school where the story takes place.

The Korean cast for F4 was finally revealed and the casting of a complete novice actor, Lee (22), for the role of F4 leader "Gu Jun-pyo" was almost shocking.

The series has kicked off and Lee has literally become a star overnight, silencing doubts of how he would handle the heavyweight role. His name tops various Internet search-word lists and 100,000 fans visit his Internet homepage each day.

The "F4 craze" has hit Korea since the drama series was also made in Taiwan and Japan, and Lee is at the center of it all. But he had his share of trials thus far. He debuted in the 2006 EBS drama "The Secret Campus" but had to take a year off after a car accident. After his rehabilitation, he landed his first lead role in the SBS high teen drama "Mackerel Run!" but the series ran short.

Lee said, "If I didn't have the accident and continued acting I might not have been able to meet 'Jun-pyo.' I shiver at this thought. What I suffered led me to this breakthrough role. I worried about the role because I'm unknown to the public, but of course I was thrilled to be cast."

But the title role of the super popular Asian drama series is actually a heavy burden to shoulder.

Jun-pyo is the heir to Korea's number one conglomerate group and a typical spoiled and arrogant character. He is hot-tempered and rough, but also has childlike innocence. A polar opposite of his friend Ji-hu (played by Kim Hyeon-jung), Jun-pyo has his heart firmly set on Geum Jan-di (Gu Hye-seon), the daughter of a working class family who runs a dry cleaning store.

Women viewers empathize with the rich F4 boys doting on Jan-di. They also get to love Jun-pyo as more of his sides are shown and say he is attractive in many ways. Women want to take care of him and be embraced by him at the same time.

He is a high school student in the drama, but Lee is actually on leave from Konkuk Univ. where he majors in cinema/art. What is Lee really like? He said, "I think I'm somewhere between Jun-pyo and Jan-di. I have both sides of them. This cute handsome guy role is unfamiliar though. I can totally carry a pathetic role as well (laugh). But for now, I hope to be Jun-pyo and him alone."

Lee Min Ho at the 45th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards, Friday February 27, 2009 Korea
originally posted by D O L C E
http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss13/bumerbmw1/Visss/20090227_leeminhofalls_02.jpg

Lee Min Ho, while walking on the red carpet at the 45th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards, tripped over a step and went down with a harsh fall. Many netizens are feeling sorry for him to have suffered such a humiliating fall in public.

Despite this Lee Min Ho took home the Best New Actor Award, going against candidates Kim Bum, Uhm Ki Joon, Lee Sang Woo, and Jung Gwu Woon. He thanked everyone for the award and also addressed the incident.
"Thank you very, very much.Truthfully speaking, this is my first award and I am embarrassed that I fell. Today while I was walking on the red carpet, I don't know if it was because I was very anxious, but I took a very big fall. Although I am embarrassed, the feeling of receiving an award feels good."

bumerbmw написал(а):

Lee Min Ho at the 45th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards, Friday February 27, 2009 Korea

nabadziņš :D
bet kam negadās..... :D

nabadziņš :D
bet kam negadās..... :D

nu jā nabags! :D
Ja godīgi viņš ir pirmais, par kuru es uzzinu, kam tā ir gadījies, bet vismaz balvu ieguva! :D

Lee bo young stole lee min ho'swallet
http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss13/bumerbmw1/Visss/lbylmh_hannah_20090416.jpg

For what?

To get him to buy her some food.
Actress Lee Bo-young recently revealed in her interview with ‘SBS-Nightly TV Date‘ (’한밤의 TV연예’) that she stole Lee Min-ho’s wallet (not in a bad way of course).

The actress has quite a history with Lee Min-ho from co-starring in 2 dramas ‘Run Mackerel’ and ‘EBS- Secret School Society’ and the movie ‘Our School ET (English Teacher)’ together. During her interview, she revealed that after the ‘Paeksang Awards Show’ (where Lee Min-ho received the best new actor award) he bought her dinner-but only because he was forced. The actress explained, “At first, I told him that I would buy him dinner but then I turned the tables on him. I took his wallet and forced him to buy me dinner.”

Lee Min-ho taking surgery
source: cynews
translations: hancnema

Actor Lee Min-ho will be having a surgery in June.

He has an iron brace being removed from his leg which he had since his car accident in 2006. He has it fixed in his leg for fixing his leg.

Lee was planning to have the surgery to remove the iron brace in his leg in May, however with overflowing work schedule he had no time to cancel anything.

He will need 2 weeks of rest after this surgery.

He has recently been in Sydney for a photoshoot and now he will continue his work until June.

bumerbmw написал(а):

nu jā nabags! :D
Ja godīgi viņš ir pirmais, par kuru es uzzinu, kam tā ir gadījies, bet vismaz balvu ieguva! :D

vispār es arī :D

Lee Min Ho's interview for Vogue Girl (Part 1)

Source: Daum TVzone
Translation By: KPculture

Vogue Girl met with Lee Min Ho for an interview along with a photo shoot in London, England.

Vogue Girl (VG): Your blood type is A. (Type As) abide well by social norms, have a timid side, and are perfectionists. Is your personality similar to that? Is it not?
Lee Min Ho (LMH): My personality is not like a type A. First of all, I can’t become a perfectionist, I’m not shy, and I don’t maintain social norms well either (laughter). Neither am I that precise.

VG: Are you a morning person or an owl-like night person ?
LMH: I’m like an owl. To the extent that the oriental medicine doctor said that my physical constitution doesn’t allow me to use energy in the daytime. Although due to my schedule, there have been occasions recently that make me a morning person.

VG: What does the owl Lee Min Ho usually do at night?
LMH: It’s not possible now, but before I’d go out with friends to eat good food or play [computer] games at home.

VG: If some time frees up in the middle of the afternoon, do you do outdoor activities like basketball or soccer or play games indoors?
LMH: It depends on [my] condition. I like sports so if [my] condition’s good I guess I’d play basketball or soccer but if it seems bothersome, I play games or watch movies. If I were to choose now…, I like activities I can do at home.

VG: Which acting style would you like to adopt – Choi Min Sik’s way of melting into heartbreaking, wretched characters or Song Kang Ho’s way of making the character his own to the point that it’s provoking/detestable.
LMH: I think it’d be half-half? If [i] put in effort to melt into the character, wouldn’t it become my own? Even if I think I’m wholly true to the character, I think my [own] image would still appear. Because I’m human.

VG: If you were to choose a movie to dissolve stress, which would you watch between a blockbuster action movie, mystery crime thriller, and a slapstick comedy?
LMH: Mysteries or suspense are what I like but if it was to relieve stress, it’d likely be a blockbuster movie.

VG: Then what’s the most recent film you’ve seen?
LMH: It’s been too long since I’ve been to a movie theatre. Since A Frozen Flower was the last film I saw. I watched with my manager and stylist. The audience consisted only of us three. I was origally going to go with just my manager, but if it had been so, it would have caused big trouble from the embarrassment.

VG: What if an offer for a character like Zo In Sung’s in A Frozen Flower came in?
LMH: I think it would be a bit difficult right now. Although I think I could consider it after some time goes by and I gain experience.

VG: Which is the movie you’ve thought of seeing out between the recent topics of conversation – director Park Chan Wook’s Thirst or Bong Joon Ho’s Mother.
LMH: If I were to choose just one out of the two people, will I…, be ok (laughter)? I think I’m on the side of Thirst.

VG: They say gatherings between close friends are divided by two types (of people) – those who liven up the atmosphere by being loud and making people laugh and in contrast, those who see the appropriate, opportune responses and laugh. Which side are you on?
LMH: It varies widely depending on the circumstance. With my friends from middle school or high school, I’m the former, but as I began acting and entered [that] social life, I’ve realized that there are times when it’s necessary to be the latter. Now I’m almost closer to the latter.

VG: Is the type of opposite sex that catches your eye like Gianna Jun or Song Hye Kyo? Or like Kim Tae Hee?
LMH: I’ve said a few times before, but Song Hye Kyo’s style.

VG: If a girl who is your ideal type appears in front of your eyes, do you just look ahead and make a move or do you send telepathy while staying away and make her approach (you).
LMH: I think I’d send telepathy first. It’s good to have be cautious in love.

VG: Where would you proceed to – a gathering with close friends that you haven’t seen in a long while or an urgent (sudden) summons from your girlfriend?
LMH: Barring if you have a girlfriend that you can’t live without seeing even for one day, wouldn’t you usually go to a friends gathering where you can see many people at once? When I’m busy like I am these days, I particularly need to and miss meeting up with friends.

VG: Would you prefer Tokyo, Japan or Paris, France if you were to leave on a trip alone?
LMH: Paris, France, since I’ve never been.

VG: Is the weather you like rainy or sunny?
LMH: It’s the cloudy weather preceding rainfall. I can’t stand when it’s hot because of the bright sun, and I don’t like rainy days because it’s damp. That’s why I also like the cool season of autumn.

VG: Is your head clearer at 2pm or 2am?
LMH: I’m like an owl, so 2am.

VG: Which musical artist are you most curious about nowadays, between Girls’ Generation (SNSD) and Kiha & the Faces (장기하와 얼글들)?
LMH: Kiha & the Faces. They’re really fascinating. There was a time I watched a video clip [of them] and they really caught my eye.

VG: Do you tend to listen to a song you like continually for several months or do you diligently check for new song updates?
LMH: I listen to a song I like on repeat but I get sick of it quickly. I listen to it until I get sick of it. Just like how I listened to SNSD’s “Gee” too much until a bit ago, which is why my answer to the previous question was Kiha & the Faces.

VG: Are the shoes you enjoy wearing white-as-new hightops or faded sneakers?
LMH: Faded sneakers, although fans and the people around me think that I’d wear white hightops a lot.

VG: In your closet, are there more black jeans or blue jeans?
LMH: Black jeans. Not only jeans but I mostly wear only the colours black, white, and grey.

VG: When you think of the words, “cool guy”, does George Clooney wearing a fitted suit come to mind or Johnny Depp in vintage jeans and a hat come to mind?
LMH: Men are [for] suits. Therefore, George Clooney.

VG: After trying it out directly, which did you feel “that suits me surprisingly well” about between Gu Jun Pyo’s curly hair and the dark, smoky eye make-up in the beer CF?
LMH: Not so much that it suited me well but I’ve recently gained an interest in new styles such as smoky eye make-up. And it was a fun experience to film with that appearance.

VG: Tonight, if you could just see one production, what would you choose between a musical or a play?
LMH: I think I’d see a play. I haven’t been able to go often since the beginning of Boys Over Flowers. The last [theatrical] production I saw was From the Bottom starring Kim Su Ro sunbae (senior) in the middle of filming [BOF].

VG: Is the sport you like to watch, soccer or baseball?
LMH: Soccer. I played when I was young, you see. For some reason, if there’s a sport that men like, I think they dislike the [sport] matches that oppose it.

VG: Which event are you confident in between the 100 metre dash and a long distance race.
LMH: 100m dash. I can’t run with perseverance.

VG: Does your sense of humour lean towards real variety show Infinity Challenge or comedy show Gag Concert?
LMH: Real variety. In the past, I had fun watching the show Survivor, where the last person that remains on a remoted island wins.

VG: In your opinion, is the best harmony between ‘beer and chicken’ or ’soju and pork belly’?
LMH: [This is] difficult…(laughter). Alcohol-wise, I like beer but I like pork belly way better so [my answer] would be soju and pork belly. I’m not good at drinking alcohol. Four shots of soju is my limit.

VG: Do you prefer the playing of an electronic guitar or an acoustic guitar?
LMH: Acoustic guitar.

VG: Which animal would you like to raise as a pet – a dog or a cat?
LMH: I prefer dogs but these days I don’t have time to take care of one so I think it might be ok to raise a cat that doesn’t feel loneliness.

VG: If you come across a baby or an animal on the street, do you tend to say something or touch it, or do you just pass by?
LMH: It depends on the situation. In general if I see a baby, I tend to affectionately touch its cheek or foot.

VG: When shopping, do you make comparisons multiple times or purchase immediately if it appeals to you?
LMH: I tend to buy as soon as soon as it catches my eye.

VG: When sleeping, do you sleep lying on your side or on your stomach?
LMH: I sleep lying on my side or my stomach. I sleep most often on my side, but don’t sleep lying properly on my back.

VG: Which do you remember better – your friends’ phone numbers or movie leading actors’ names?
LMH: Movie leads’ names.

VG: Do you like white rice or do you like mixed rice?
LMH: White rice. The reason being that it just tastes better. Meat side dishes suit it best.

VG: Do you like to be seated in a corner far from the entrance of a cafe or by a window?
LMH: A corner seat in a quiet space. That was comfortable from a while ago.

VG: Do you drink quietly while sitting at a club or do you enjoy dancing on the floor?
LMH: As I drink a little bit of alcohol, I dance timidly (laughter).

VG: If there’s something like a missing button, loose thread, or small stain does it consume your nerves the entire day or do you forget about it?
LMH: It completely consumes my nerves.

VG: On a day when the forecast calls for rain, do you make sure to take an umbrella when you leave or do you just go out?
LMH: I don’t take an umbrella.

VG: Do you write a journal or diary?
LMH: No.

VG: Do you suppress your tears if possible or do you cry when you feel like it?
LMH: I suppress [them].

VG: Is your outlook on life one that sets plans (for the future) to abide by or is it happily living a full life in the present?
LMH: I’m devoted to today. I don’t really think about tomorrow and I tend to leave things to flow [naturally]. That’s why I need people around me that set up long-run plans and guide me all the more. Everything tends to be impromptu. Even with trips I like to leave by suddenly deciding, “Let’s go!”, rather than scheduling [ahead of time].

VG: If possible, would you want to stay in your twenties, or do you think it’d be nice to quickly go into your thirties?
LMH: I want to remain in my twenties. Forever. Continually.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Aktrises un aktieri » Lee Min Ho