TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Aktrises un aktieri » Baron Chen

Baron Chen

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

[реклама вместо картинки]

* Name: 陳楚河 / Chen Chu He
    * English name: Baron Chen
    * Nickname: 陳小宝 / Chen Xiao Bao / River
    * Profession: Actor
    * Birthdate: 1981-May-09
    * Height: 179cm
    * Weight: 68kg
    * Blood type: O
    * Star Sign: Taurus

TV Series

* Fated to Love You (TTV / SETTV, 2008)
Movies

* Kung Fu Dunk (http://kungfudunk.scholarfilms.com.tw/) as Xiao Lan (2008)

About Baron
(Credits to Baidu Chen Chu He bar)

Name: Baron Chen Chu He 陈楚河
Nickname: 陈小宝 (Chen Xiao Bao) or River
Birthday: 9th May
Horoscope: Taurus
Height/Weight: 179CM / 68KG
Blood type: O
Blog: http://blog.sina.com.cn/churiverchen

Up to date, Baron has appeared in Jay's Qing Hua Ci MV, the movie Kungfu Dunk. He is currently filming the TTV/SETTV drama, "Fated to Love You" as the second male lead beside Joe Chen Qiao En & Ethan Ruan Jing Tian.

Baron's been said to have a bad attitude, but I think that's just his normal self. And anyways, he's got this aura around him that makes him oh-so droolworthy. AND he's just born for that swordsman role in Jay's Qing Hua Ci MV.

Can't really judge his acting skills yet because I've not seen enough. Which is why I'm waiting eagerly for his drama! Wheeee.

And oh... Baron's fans are called... "河粉" (he fen), or horfun. I think it's hecka stupid. And I'm being laughed at for being a horfun right now. -__-" but what to do. For the sake of Baron... I shall just bear with it.

[реклама вместо картинки]

Baron Chen Chu He endorses Deaflympic Games cycling competition, Monday October 20, 2008 Taiwan
Baron Chen Chu He endorses Deaflympic Games cycling event
Source: UDN
Translation by minivicki @ http://asianfanatics.net
Baron shot to fame this year through movie "Kungfu Dunk" and idol drama "Fated to Love You". As he fits the image of speed and strength as required for cycling, he was chosen to be the spokesman for the 2009 Deaflympic Games "Cycling Competition"

Baron and one of the cyclist took photo-shoots for the poster and although he acted as a sportsman in the basketball movie, he has never being involved with bicycles and after he got on a bicycle, he immediately scrapped his heel against the metal chain and it started to bleed. The bicycle was one of the professional ones used in competitions and just one bicycle could cost at least thirty thousand. No wonder everyone's attention was placed on the bicycle and no one comforted him.

Baron and the male competitor progressed from unspoken to spoken interactions. In tne end, he even expressed his wish of taking a photograph with Baron and everyone else to keep for memorial purpose and under the crew's arrangement, everyone made funny faces at the camera and the photoshot had a perfect ending.

---------------------------
Finally some news on baron after FTLY

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Aktrises un aktieri » Baron Chen