TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Aktrises un aktieri » Ethan Ruan

Ethan Ruan

Сообщений 1 страница 8 из 8

[реклама вместо картинки]

Ethan Ruan (or Ruan Jing Tian as he is known in Taiwan), born on November 8th 1982, is a Taiwanese actor and model.

His current alleged girlfriend is the actress cum model Tiffany Xu from It Started With a Kiss and They Kiss Again. The two, however, have repeatedly denied the relationship, asserting firmly that they are but good friends and colleagues.

* Name: 阮經天 / Ruan Jing Tian
    * English name: Ethan Ruan
    * Nickname: 小天 / Xiao Tian
    * Profession: Actor and model
    * Birthdate: 1982-Nov-08
    * Birthplace: Taiwan
    * Height: 186cm
    * Weight: 71kg
    * Blood Type: B
    * Star Sign: Scorpio

Personal

Ethan Ruan, or more affectionately known as Xiao Tian in Taiwan, attends Hsing Wu College. He is good friends with Joe Cheng (Zheng Yuan Chang aka Xiao Zong) and Mike He (He Jun Xiang aka Xiao Mei); who attends the same college as well.

Career

He started his career in 2004 when he participated in the drama Michael the Archangel's Dance as Ghost. Several dramas followed among them Green Forest, My Home in 2005 and Summer X Summer in 2007. Currently, he is starring as the male lead, Cun Xi in the extremely popular drama Fated To Love You alongside Chen Qiao En.

He also starred in several music videos of S.H.E., Faye Wong and Cyndi Wang.

Filmography

* Michael the Archangel's Dance (2004) as Ghost
    * Green Forest, My Home (2005) as Owen
    * Hanazakarino Kimitachihe (2006) as Shen Le (2006)
    * Summer x Summer (2007) as Qiao Shan
    * Wayward Kenting (2007) as Shao Nan
    * Fated to Love You (2008) as Cun Xi (2008)
    * Invincible Shan Bao Mei (2008) as Cun Xi (2008)
    * Woody Sambo (TTV / SETTV, 2008)

MVs

* S.H.E - 河濱公園
    * Stefanie Sun 孫燕姿 - 神奇
    * Faye Wong 王菲 - 烟
    * Cyndi Wang 王心凌 - 那年夏天寧靜的海
    * Penny Tai 戴佩妮 - 愛過
    * Jam Hsiao 蕭敬騰 - 奮不顧身

[реклама вместо картинки][реклама вместо картинки]

S.H.E film new MV; hot kiss between Selina & Ethan Ruan, Tuesday October 21, 2008 Taiwan
source: sina.com
translated by: x-WISHFULthinking @ http://asianfanatics.net

S.H.E’s new song “It’s Quiet Now” lyrics are composed by Selina, hence she was to be the female lead in the MV. Management company asked Ethan Ruan from popular idol drama “Fated to Love You” to star in the MV, and they even organised to have a kiss scene between them. Selina revealed that she was very nervous before filming the kiss scene, and her heart kept beating rapidly. However, Ella and Hebe suggested to her to “just bravely go and kiss him, otherwise it won’t look natural.”

Sure enough, in the MV, Selina’s legs are wrapped around Ethan, and the 2 kiss like they have forgotten everything, and they didn’t even notice when Selina’s double eyelid tape fell. Last year, S.H.E’s new song “Mayday” invited Taiwanese band Mayday’s lead singer Ashin to star in the MV, and he also had a kiss scene with Selina, and even resulted in criticism from both parties’ fans.

The night before yesterday, S.H.E held a press conference for their new album. At the celebration party afterwards, during their performance, Ella’s earphones and microphones kept having problems, and she blamed herself for her poor performance and broke down into tears. Selina admitted that because she forgot the lyrics, and hence danced the wrong steps, she was mocked by her university classmates.

Ethan Ruan Comes Out With New Book; Meets Mongolians in Hawaii, Wednesday October 29, 2008 Taiwan
Ethan Ruan JingTian Comes Out With New Book; Meets Mongolians In Hawaii
Date: October 29, 2008
News Source: Yahoo! Taiwan, UDN, http://asianfanatics.net/forum/
Translation Credit: tammiest @ http://asianfanatics.net/
* Please credit accordingly if/when posting elsewhere. Thank you!

Pre-orders for Ethan Ruan JingTian's new book, Aloha!正在夏威夷/Aloha! Ethan Ruan in Hawaii opened up today. Many entertainers-- including Joe Chen QiaoEn, Niu ChengZe, Eddie Peng YuYan, Janine Chang JunNing, and Joe Cheng YuanChang-- picked up their pens and wrote forewords to support and recommend Ethan's book. Even Sonia Sui Tang, whose boyfriend Yao YuanHao was originally supposed to be featured in this travel book (Ethan replaced him), was included in the list of supporters.

Ethan loves surfing passionately; he specially traveled to the beaches of Waikiki and even admired the statue of one of the legendary greats of surfing, Duke Kahanamoku. He mischievously struck the same pose as Duke, saying, "I really look up to him. I hope that I can be as great as he is!"

Ethan is so popular that, while in The Netherlands on layover, he was actually secretly photographed with his girlfriend, Tiffany Hsu WeiNing. While in Hawaii, he was continuously recognized by Chinese vacationers and asked for his autograph and a picture; there was even a waiter, originally from Mongolia, who told him, "Mongolians also watch Fated To Love You!"

Ethan Ruan - Has decided to marry in Hawaii, Sunday November 16, 2008 Taiwan
Ethan Ruan - Has decided to marry in Hawaii
Source: UDN
Translation by minivicki @ http://asianfanatics.net/
Voted as the "King of Idol Dramas" for 2008's Ethan Ruan has recently been promoted to the status of "Author" too. Due to his love for surfing, he recently came out with a travel book "Aloha! Ethan Ruan in Hawaii". He just turned 26 years old last week but has already decided that he wants to marry at a popular hotel for honeymoon called Kahala Hotel in Hawaii. No matter how manly he appears, Ethan Ruan is actually very romantic at heart.

When Ethan Ruan went Hawaii for photoshoot, there were rows of naked babes suntanning and although Ethan Ruan who was in the midst of suntanning too didn't dare to peek, just by imagining, he already started laughing and felt very blissful. He laughed and said "Although Kenting is my surfing kickoff point and it's very beautiful, but Hawaii... You know.. That's the place that will only show up in dreams. I actually had the chance to go. Just recalling it makes the whole air ticket price worth it."

In the past, because his career wasn't smooth, Ethan admitted that he didn't have money and when he wants to travel overseas for a holiday, he can only go to nearly Asian countries like Bali or other islands. Although this time round, he was treated there and didn't need to spend his own money, he still got shocked by Hawaii's beauty and the price. He revealed that when he goes overseas, he often run around playing and won't spend a lot of time in the hotel. Thus, in the past, he will always choose the simple and plain hotels to stay in to save cost. Hawaii's hotels really opened up his eyes and changed his mindset of how there's no need to stay in good hotels when traveling.

Although it's still early for marriage, Ethan says that "When I marry, I definitely want to hold it in Hawaii. I've already chosen the location, it's going to be a place called Kahala Hotel & Resort. That's a high class area and there's good privacy. Even Obama just went there. There's a private beach and open-sky restaurant. It's like a "Invincible sea scenery room". A wedding in the open blue sea and sky will be very amazing!" But when talking about the money, Ethan who does not go for high spending expressed "It's US 1000 dollar a night which is really quite expensive. If I want to hold a wedding banquet there, I either have to wait for myself to suddenly be rich or I'll have to trouble my friends to pay for themselves."

Ethan Ruan and Gillian Chung pair up for new drama "Bai Quan Nv Wang", Wednesday November 5, 2008 Taiwan
source: UDN

SETTV new drama “Bai Quan Nv Wang” has confirmed leads Ethan Ruan and Cheryl Yang. However it took a long time to look for the second female lead, even Ethan’s ex-girlfriend Esther Liu passed up the role. In the end, because there is a character called “Chen Guan Qi” in the drama, the drama crew rested on Gillian Chung from TWINS to play the second female lead. Coincidentally, Angie Chai’s new drama will begin filming in December, and Charlene Choi and Mike He have been chosen as the leads.

It seems that TWINS have both chosen to develop in Taiwan. Charlene does not need to worry about this, however ever since the nude photo scandal, Gillian has been unemployed till now. Even her scenes in “Mei Lan Fang” were completely cut out. Now that SETTV have come to her door, Gillian has expressed great sincerity, and whether it is schedule or pay, she only wishes to adapt a low profile.

However, Gillian’s pay will still be more than Ethan and Cheryl. Previously, TWINS once requested a $4,000,000 pay for one month. Now, there has already been a discount. SETTV director Chen Yu Shan expressed, “We can only say that this is a female star’s pay, but she really is very sincere.”

In the drama, Gillian will play a girl who was born in America and is a very innocent beautiful young girl. However, because she got raped by a bad guy called “Chen Guan Qi”, she leaves and hides in Taiwan. While in Taiwan, she uglifies herself, wearing big black-framed glasses and braces, but one day in the magazine office, she meets Ethan Ruan.

This drama has been tailored to fit Ethan, and wants to strongly promote his assets, which is to reveal his Taiwan stallion good body. In the drama, he will go surfing, have bed scenes, and he even needs to take off his upper clothing to be a window-washer. He will no longer be “Ji She Zhang” but rather he will be from the working-class, and on Christmas night, he meets Cheryl Yang, and out of sympathy, he sleeps with her.

Extra info from chinatimes:

- Gillian will be paid $100,000TWD per episode, higher than Ethan's $80,000 and Cheryl's $70,000
- To prevent from being linked to Edison Chen’s name – Chen Guan Xi, the character in the drama – ‘Chen Guan Qi’ will be changed to ‘Mai Si Ding’
- SETTV Director Chen Yu Shan expressed, “Gillian's acting is not bad, and is suitable to play an innocent beautiful young girl. This role is quite hard to play, so we’re afraid that if we get a newbie to play it, the result will not be as good.”
- Coincidentally, the character that Ethan plays is named Lucas, which is also Cecilia Chung's son's english name. Gillian's manager Huo Wen Xi yesterday replied, “If there is anything new, we will let everyone know. Thanks for everyone’s concerns.”

Ethan Ruan too young; kicked off the bed by Cheryl Yang, Saturday November 22, 2008 Taiwan

Taiwan stallion Ethan Ruan is currently filming for his new drama “Defeated Queen”. When describing a passionate bed scene with Cheryl Yang, he blurted out, “She sees that I’m so small, and immediately kicks me off the bed!” Looking at everyone’s dumbfounded expressions, he immediately clarified, “Is age small la.”

Following SETTV’s “Fated To Love You”, Ethan’s new drama “Defeated Queen” has already begun filming, and tells of an older girl-younger guy story. During practise, he had bed scenes with each of Cheryl Yang, Sui Tang, Su Hui Lun. When filming officially began, he immediately got into the bed with Cheryl. Ethan should be quite familiar with this already, and during the scene, he took off his t-shirt, and passionately kissed Cheryl from the sofa, to the wall, and finally to the bed. However, Cheryl is obviously not used to this, and facing the unfamiliar Ethan, her neck was so stiff that she had a spasm, and almost couldn’t continue filming.

Back when he had his bed scene with Chen Qiao En, they 2 were also very unfamiliar with each other. Now, it is the same situation with Cheryl. Ethan admitted that with both these girls, he filmed bed scenes with them first before getting to know them better. However, his biggest worry right now is that, previously his Taichung friends kept asking him, “Is Qiao En hot?” and now is going to change into, “Is Cheryl hot?”

Cheryl Yang and Wen Shen Hao acted as husband and wife in the film “1895”, and had kiss scenes. Now, they are going to act as a couple again in “Defeated Queen”. When asked about comparisions of the kiss scene between Wen Sen Hao and Ethan, Cheryl obviously wanted to avoid this question, and in the end, awkwardly said that with Wen Shen Hao, because of the time which the movie is set, it was the ancient kind of method, and with Ethan she replied, “It’s more of a playful type of kiss.”

“Defeated Queen” was initially called “My Defeated Queen” but because they wanted to avoid similarity with GTV’s “Love or Bread”, they changed to “Defeated Queen” instead, and Ethan must compete against his good friend Joe Cheng once again.

Ethan Ruan acts cute; claims he is King of bed scenes, Tuesday November 25, 2008 Taiwan

Ethan Ruan is a regular at fashion events, and after seeing lots, he is now pro at arranging clothes himself. Yesterday, Amber Guo visited the cast of “Defeated Queen” and Ethan was wearing 2 jackets outside a T-shirt. One was a yellow jacket with a checkered collar, and outside that was another leather jacket. Even though he plays the role of a very ordinary working-class man, his clothes definitely displayed his high fashion style.

Ethan laughed and said that during filming of “Fated To Love You”, as he played the role of Ji Cun Xi, he always had to wear suits, and this gave him a big headache. But as for this role, he can wear his own favourite clothes and show it off to everyone, he is especially happy that he can wear jeans. However, he who is already 27 years old has to play a 20-year old guy this time, and everyday he has to practise acting cute infront of the mirror!

The night before yesterday was a big battle between idol dramas. “Invincible Shan Bao Mei”, “Miss No Good” and “Love or Bread” ratings were all very close, but “Invincible Shan Bao Mei” s kiss scene evidently let it take the top position in ratings once again. This made Amber Guo very happy. However, when Ethan saw the 2, after only a few words of congratulations, the topic quickly changed to bed scenes. Ethan teased them saying, “You guys were only chatting with the blanket over yourself, that is called bed scene? Then me and Cheryl are really filming a martial arts film!” His tone evidently suggests that he thinks of himself as “King of bed scenes”. Amber shyly replied, “That’s because Nicholas is too polite la!”

Ethan Ruan will name his children Ruan Mian Mian and Ruan Pa Pa, Friday December 12, 2008 Taiwan

Ethan Ruan will name his children Ruan Mian Mian and Ruan Pa Pa
Source: UDN
Translated by catalie @ http://asianfanatics.net/
Ever since he entered the entertainment industry, relationship rumours circulating around Ethan Ruan have never stopped and this has also made the outside world have a playboy impression of him. However, when Ethan was promoting his new book on Entertainment @ Azio (東風娛樂通 an entertainment show), his good friends Ah Jun and Mark jumped out and ensured that "Although he chooses romance over friendship and won't answer our phonecalls when he is with his girlfriend, he is very committed to his girlfriend."

Ethan Ruan, who hopes to have children once he gets married, has even chosen a name for his daughter, he said seriously, "My daughter will definitely be very cute, I want to name her Ruan Mian Mian."

Ethan Ruan is not only committed to his girlfriend but also very considerate. If his girlfriend wants to go out at night, not matter how late it is, Ethan will be her chauffeur with just one phonecall. Ethan expressed, "I think that my girlfriend will be quite pretty so when we are out at night, I tend to get worried. Also, it doesn't take much effort to drive her and at the same time I can also protect her, isn't this just right?"

However, Ah Jun and Mark feel that Ethan values romance over friendship: "As soon as Ethan doesn't answer our calls, we know he has a girlfriend!" However, not only did Ethan not mind his friends' accusations, he even seriously expressed, "Valuing romance over friends is a must! If you're my friend, it's not too much to wait a while for me!"

Besides willing to be his girlfriend's chauffeur, if there are prawns being served at the dinner table, Ethan will also peel the shells for his girlfriend. Even though he explained that when two people eat prawns together, as long as one person's hands have the taste, it's enough, his good intentions were clear.

Ethan who wants to have children in the future, revealed that he has already thought of a name for his daughter, "I want to name her Ruan Mian Mian. It sounds so cute as soon as you hear it!" The crowd laughed and said since his daughter will be called "Ruan Mian Mian", then his son should be called "Ruan Pa Pa".

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Aktrises un aktieri » Ethan Ruan