TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Filmas un multfilmas » (500) Days of Summer (2009)

(500) Days of Summer (2009)

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

Boy meets girl. Boy falls in love. Girl doesn't.

This is not a love story. This is a story about love.

It was almost like falling in love.

http://i46.tinypic.com/etwn4x.jpg

After it looks as if she's left his life for good this time, Tom Hansen reflects back on the just over one year that he knew Summer Finn. Despite being physically average in almost every respect, Summer had always attracted the attention of men, Tom included. For Tom, it was love at first sight when she walked into the greeting card company where he worked, she the new administrative assistant. Soon, Tom knew that Summer was the woman with whom he wanted to spend the rest of his life. Although Summer did not believe in relationships or boyfriends - in her assertion, real life will always ultimately get in the way - Tom and Summer became more than just friends. Through the trials and tribulations of Tom and Summer's so-called relationship, Tom could always count on the advice of his two best friends, McKenzie and Paul. However, it is Tom's adolescent sister, Rachel, who is his voice of reason. After all is said and done, Tom is the one who ultimately has to make the choice to listen or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsD0NpFSADM

Tom: What happens when you fall in love?
Summer: You believe in that?
Tom: It's love, it's not Santa Claus.

Vance: [reading a card that Tom has written] Roses are red, violets are blue... Fuck you, whore!

McKenzie: Hey, don't you have like 20 cards to write by Friday?
Tom: Nope, all done.
McKenzie: Really? Well, could you help me with mine? Because I'm running out of ways to say "Congratulations". So far, I've got: "Congrats", "Good job" and "Well done".
Tom: Hmmm. How about..."Every day you make me proud. But today you get a card."
McKenzie: Shit, that's good!
Tom: I know.

Tom: Nobody loves Ringo Starr.
Summer: That's what I love about him.

Tom: People buy cards 'cause they can't say how they feel, or they're afraid to. We provide the service that lets them off the hook.

Tom: People should be able to say how they feel - how they really feel - not, you know, some words that some strangers put in their mouths.

Summer: [Tom is listening to headphones in an elevator with Summer. She notices the music] I love the Smiths.
Tom: Sorry?
Summer: I said I love the Smiths.
Summer: [they stare at each other for a moment] You... You have good taste in music.
Tom: [repeating after her] You... like the Smiths?
Summer: [singing] To die by your side, such a heavenly way to die.
[speaking]
Summer: I love em.
Tom: [elevator stops, Summer leaves while Tom remains dumbfounded] Holy shit.

Tom: My name's Tom.
Girl at Interview: [shaking hands] Nice to meet you. I'm Autumn.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Filmas un multfilmas » (500) Days of Summer (2009)