TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Aktrises un aktieri » Chris Colfer

Chris Colfer

Сообщений 1 страница 4 из 4

http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss13/bumerbmw1/Chris%20Colfer/chris-colfer-H-Magazine-glee-9307192-498-604.jpg

Christopher Paul "Chris" Colfer (born May 27, 1990) is an American actor and singer, known for his portrayal of Kurt Hummel on Glee, for which he has received several nominations and awards, including the Golden Globe award for Best Supporting Actor in 2011.

Early life and education

Colfer at the San Diego Comic-Con International, July 2010

Colfer was born in Clovis, California. While a student at Clovis East High School, Colfer was involved with the Speech & Debate program where he won "many speech and debate Champion titles," Including placing 9th in the State Competition for Dramatic Interpretation, the drama club, the FFA, "was president of the Writer’s Club, editor of the school's literary magazine, and captain of Destination ImagiNation." As a high school senior, he wrote, starred in, and directed a spoof of Sweeney Todd entitled "Shirley Todd", in which all of the roles were gender-reversed. One of his real in-school experiences was later turned into a sub-plot for his character on Glee, when the high school teachers denied him the chance to sing "Defying Gravity" from the musical Wicked because it is traditionally sung by a woman. His grandmother, a minister, let him sing the song in her church.

Career

When he was younger, he also starred in a version of 'The Sound of Music' as the character 'Kurt'. At the age of eighteen, Colfer starred as Russel Fish in Russel Fish: The Sausage and Eggs Incident, a short film where an awkward teenager must pass a Presidential Physical Fitness test or fail gym class and lose his admission to Harvard University.

Colfer's first TV role came in 2009 when he was cast as Kurt Hummel on Fox's Glee as a gay singer who is bullied by the school football team. Kurt Hummel was created specifically for Colfer and the show's creator, Ryan Murphy, had to scrap another planned character called "Rajish" so they could add Hummel. Colfer has explained that Hummel "puts on a very confident, 'I'm better than you' persona, but underneath it all he's the same anxious and scared teen everyone is/was at some point. In later episodes, he goes through an identity crisis, accepting and finding acceptance for who he is. [...] He's a tough guy in designer clothes." The character is also gay, which is at the crux of many of his conflicts on the show. Colfer has a high vocal range, as displayed in the episode "Wheels", in which his character demonstrates the unusual ability (for a man) of singing a "high F" (an F5). However, his character deliberately pretends to be unable to sing the note in order to spare his father the harassment he would receive for having a gay son.

Chris Colfer appeared at the 2010 MTV VMAs on September 12, 2010.

Colfer won a Golden Globe for Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television for his role in Glee in 2011.

Colfer will star in the coming-of-age comedy Struck by Lightning that has been set up with David Permut (Youth in Revolt). Colfer also wrote the script for Lightning, which is to be shot during the Glee hiatus in the summer of 2011.

Personal life

Colfer is openly gay and shared on Access Hollywood that his parents were accepting of him but he was frequently bullied at school. He originally auditioned for the role of Artie with the song "Mr. Cellophane" but Kevin McHale was selected for the role. However, the casting directors were so impressed by Colfer that they wrote the Kurt Hummel character into the show as a vehicle for him. Colfer commented on his casting, "It's good to have something positive, especially for kids in small towns, like myself, who need a little pick-me-up." Kurt Hummel has gone on to become an audience favorite. Colfer's sister, Hannah, suffers from severe epilepsy, and often experiences over fifty seizures in an hour. Colfer has commented that when he was younger he used acting as a method of escaping the stress involved with having a family member with disabilities.

Colfer appeared on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross talk show on June 18, 2010, along with his fellow Glee co-stars Amber Riley and Matthew Morrison. He demonstrated his skill with a pair of sai, revealing that he bought a pair of them on eBay and regularly practices in his trailer when not shooting.

Отредактировано bumerbmw (12.03.2011 15:10)

http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss13/bumerbmw1/Chris%20Colfer/tumblr_lba0ulHiC11qafewko1_500.jpg
Date of Birth
27 May 1990, Fresno, California, USA

Birth Name
Christopher Paul Colfer

Height
5' 10½" (1.79 m)

Trivia

Before becoming an actor, Chris worked mornings before school in the cafeteria as a cookie scooper and summers as a clerk at a dry cleaners.

The scar on the left side of his neck is from surgery in 1998.

Lost over 40 pounds in 2007 thanks to "horrible methods called diet and exercise.".

He practices Sai.

Wrote and directed Shirley Todd, a musical spoof of Sweeney Todd during his senior year of high school. He also starred as Mr. Lovett.

Assistant directed a theatrical benefit for Valley Children's Hospital when he was 14.

Holds many speech and debate champion titles.

During high school, he was involved with speech & debate, drama, the F.F.A., was president of the writers' club, editor of the school literary magazine, and captain of Destination Imagination.

Was bullied in high school, but feels that it made him much more quick witted and fast on his feet.

Inspired the Rocky Horror episode of Glee due to his persistent campaigning to get to sing The Time Warp.

Originally auditioned for the role of Artie on Glee, but did not get it. The casting agents were so impressed with his audition that they wrote the role of Kurt for him. They named the character Kurt Hummel due to Colfer's past role of Kurt in The Sound of Music when he was fourteen and because of his rosy cheeks, which reminded them of Hummel figurines.

Favorite movie when he was little was Sister Act. He would put a pillowcase on his head and pretend to be a nun while watching the movie.

Personal Quotes

My life is an awkward visit from the kids table.

On getting slushied on Glee: It felt like I was bitch-slapped by an iceberg.

Nurse Jackie is my favorite show! Brilliant characters! It makes me laugh so hard police come to my door thinking an animal is being abused.

It doesn't matter how old I get, I always act like an excited five year-old kid with severe ADD and a waddle at Disneyland.

Oh, I have this feud going with the L.A. Unified School District, because I keep getting these phone calls saying my daughter keeps missing classes, I mean, at all hours of the night, I had like, two calls this morning and I keep calling saying I haven't got a daughter! I'm 19! I mean, the 90's were a blur but I don't think I was impregnating anyone when I was two. I'm gonna find this girl and get her ass to school!

[about Kristin Chenoweth being on Glee] As soon as she came on, I was like, you know, constantly like, "Oh hi Kristin! Hi... I'm your biggest fan... We sound exactly alike."

I'm pretty sure I'm going to fall in my GaGa shoes one night on tour and I'm hoping it becomes a Youtube sensation.

http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss13/bumerbmw1/Chris%20Colfer/a_1234978a.jpg

Actor
2012 Struck by Lightning (pre-production)

2009-2011 Glee (TV series)
Kurt Hummel

2011 The Cleveland Show (TV series)
Gay Kid

2010 Marmaduke
Drama Dog #2 (voice)

2009 Russel Fish: The Sausage and Eggs Incident (short)
Russel Fish

http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss13/bumerbmw1/Chris%20Colfer/tumblr_lfe0b29RCW1qg6xduo1_500.jpg
stāsta nedaudz par sēriju no cleveland šova, kurā ierunāja savu varoni no glee
Chris in cleveland show

Отредактировано bumerbmw (12.03.2011 15:28)