TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Twilight Saga » Twilight DVD

Twilight DVD

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 60

Jaunumi par DVD:

SANTA MONICA, California — These days, “Twilight” fans are so freaked out that you’d think James the nomad was on to their scent.

Even though their beloved vampire film keeps taking in big bucks at the box office, director Catherine Hardwicke has been yanked off the sequels, and names of potential successors are jumping around faster than Edward Cullen on a deer hunt.

As the future of the franchise hangs in the balance, and the fanbase splinters into various camps, we’ve set aside some cool news that should hopefully return a smile to the faces of Stephenie Meyer fans. It’s part three of what would become Hardwicke’s last in-depth interview as the “Twilight” captain. Following on the heels of her discussing record-setting box-office numbers and “New Moon” hopes, we bring you brand-new details about Hardwicke’s final “Twilight” effort: the much-anticipated DVD.

“We just did the commentary,” Hardwicke grinned when she came to visit our studio right after “Twilight” opened, revealing that she had spent time in an audio booth with stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart that very morning. “We were like, ‘Is this the lamest commentary ever?’ We were just laughing! I was thinking, ‘Should we do something really serious with myself and the stunt guy and special-effects people and show aspiring filmmakers how we did those special effects?’ But nope. We did the giggle version. [Rob and Kristen were] remembering the funny stuff that happened and the crazy stuff. They make fun of how they look in the movie.”

Asked when the disc will arrive in stores, Hardwicke said, “I think spring. Maybe right after Valentine’s Day.” She then added even more information to the details she gave us about the DVD last month. “We have 10 deleted or extended scenes. There’s some juicy stuff in there,” she said, adding that one would correct an omission spotted by many Meyer fans. “I think in one of them, [Edward and Bella] do say, ‘I love you.’

“There’s a few crazy montages we made of every time someone gets bitten by a vampire that we didn’t show in the movie. There’s a lot more vampire biting,” she said of the more violent material held back to get “Twilight” its PG-13 rating. “One montage is called ‘Human Hijinks,’ and it’s all the human friends [including Mike Welch and Anna Kendrick] doing crazy stuff, more [from the field-trip scene] with the worms and the greenhouse. Just them totally messing around, going crazy. That’s kind of fun.”

A second montage will focus on the movie’s undead moments. “There is the very sexy vampire biting — that is not in the movie,” Hardwicke said of the bonus feature. “There’s [Rob biting Kristen in the dream sequence], and then there’s the nomadic vampires attacking. We have that in there too.”

As for other notable moments, Hardwicke said: “There’s a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff. We had a great guy, Jeff, who was [filming us] every day. He did some very creative interviews, so you can see us making almost every scene in the movie, which is kind of fun. I actually learned a few things I didn’t even know, listening to other people’s interviews!

“You can also see the orchestra in London performing ‘Bella’s Lullaby,’ ” she said of another bonus feature. “There’s a lot of neat stuff.”

Then there’s the moment that MTV’s “Twilight” Tuesday fans will perhaps be most eager to see, as explained hilariously last month by Edi Gathegi. ” That ‘Does a Baby Eat Candy?’ scene was in rehearsal, so I’m trying to get them to put that rehearsal scene in; that was hysterical,” Hardwicke laughed. “We literally fell on the ground, because [Edi's attempts at improv] can get pretty perverse. You have to see it!”

As for the other deleted scenes, “There are some scenes that are longer, and some scenes that we don’t have in the movie,” Hardwicke explained. “There’s one scene that’s not in the film where Rob and Kristen are walking alone, and he trips her and they fall back into these leaves, and then he takes a bite of her finger. … It’s Kristen’s favorite scene.”

Aaaaa, mocības tik ilgi gaidīt :confused:

Ahhhhhhh.... Dziļi jāievēlk elpa pēc tādiem aprakstiem. Tik kārdinoši, tik interesi izraisoši, tik aaaaaahhhh...
Gribu!!!!

cravey написал(а):

“There’s one scene that’s not in the film where Rob and Kristen are walking alone, and he trips her and they fall back into these leaves, and then he takes a bite of her finger. … It’s Kristen’s favorite scene.”

Gribuuuuuu!!!!

cravey написал(а):

Aaaaa, mocības tik ilgi gaidīt

Taisnība... Aaaaaaaaaa..  %-)

cravey написал(а):

and names of potential successors are jumping around faster than Edward Cullen on a deer hunt.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

cravey написал(а):

We did the giggle version. [Rob and Kristen were] remembering the funny stuff that happened and the crazy stuff. They make fun of how they look in the movie.”

cravey написал(а):

“We have 10 deleted or extended scenes. There’s some juicy stuff in there,” she said, adding that one would correct an omission spotted by many Meyer fans. “I think in one of them, [Edward and Bella] do say, ‘I love you.’

cravey написал(а):

“There’s a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff. We had a great guy, Jeff, who was [filming us] every day. He did some very creative interviews, so you can see us making almost every scene in the movie, which is kind of fun.

cravey написал(а):

As for the other deleted scenes, “There are some scenes that are longer, and some scenes that we don’t have in the movie,” Hardwicke explained. “There’s one scene that’s not in the film where Rob and Kristen are walking alone, and he trips her and they fall back into these leaves, and then he takes a bite of her finger. … It’s Kristen’s favorite scene.”

AAAA - es gribu to dvd!!! Vāsk kā gribu!! Gribu visu to redzēt!!! Aaaa!! :love: :love: :love:

:D

Jaunumi par DVD!!!

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson cover the DVD cover art of their blockbuster film, Twilight.

Director Catherine Hardwicke revealed to MTV recently that the DVD would include at least 12 deleted scenes — including “Midnight Sun”, the book which tells the story from Edward’s perspective (author Stephenie Meyer abandoned when it was prematurely leaked online).

Robert, 22, just recently dropped out of the film Parts Per Billion. His rep tells MTV, “Unfortunately, the prep time and production schedule on New Moon haven’t left enough time for Robert to work on Parts per Billion in the first quarter of this year.”

Be sure to pre-order Twilight today!

UPDATE: The Twilight DVD will be released on March 21st!

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee236/shadowma1771/Twilight/twilight-cover-dvd-art-01.jpg

Vāks, tas liekas tik ilgi, cerams, ka ar DVD letiņi nebremzēs kā ar grāmatām 8-)

cravey написал(а):

Vāks, tas liekas tik ilgi

Bet tas ir gaidīšanas vērts! ^^

cravey написал(а):

cerams, ka ar DVD letiņi nebremzēs kā ar grāmatām

Nu nezinu.. :D Es no ebay pasūtīšu! ^^

cravey написал(а):

Vāks, tas liekas tik ilgi

Eh... jā... :(

cravey написал(а):

cerams, ka ar DVD letiņi nebremzēs kā ar grāmatām

Es arī tā ceru. :) Lasīju, ka Krievijā DVD būs dabūjams jau februārī. Varbūt, arī pie mums tiks. ;)

man dāvanu karte Rimi ir līdz martam.. gribēju Twilight dvd pirkt.. lai tak pasteidzas un izdod!!!!!

Es laikam priecātos, ja līdz aprīlim izdotu, jo man aprīlī ir vārda diena! :D

Oho, tikai marta beigās? :( žēl... ilgi jāgaida!!! Ak, gribu tās deleted scenes utt.!!!!!!

Būšot 3 veidi - parastais DVD, special edition un Blue-ray :flirt:

Un ar ko tie īsti atšķiras?  :dontknow:  :blush:

kas ir Blue-ray??? Nu special no parastā cik nojaušu atšķiras ar to, ka parastais ir vnk filma, bet special ar tām deleted scenes utt., ne??? :)

Blue-ray ir tjipa kuru atskaņo speciālās iekārtās, ar ļoi augstu kvalitāti, vai kaut kā tā. Īsti nezinu  :huh:

cravey написал(а):

Blue-ray ir tjipa kuru atskaņo speciālās iekārtās, ar ļoi augstu kvalitāti, vai kaut kā tā. Īsti nezinu

aga ;) un ar lielu atmiņas ietilpību..līdz pat kkur 90gb.. tehnologijas attīstās :D

Paldies, ka apgaismojāt mani. :D
Hm, tad man vajad to Special.  ^^

Pievienojos Raganai :D
Man tikai un vienīgi Special vajag! :love:

Info no Stefenijas mājaslapas. Cik sapratu, tad runa ir par Special Edition DVD. :)

SPECIAL FEATURES — DISC ONE
• Five extended scenes with director introductions
• Audio commentary (Catherine Hardwicke, Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart)
• Three music videos (Muse, Paramore, Linkin Park)

SPECIAL FEATURES — DISC TWO
• Five deleted scenes with director introductions
• Seven-part documentary: "The Adventure Begins: The Journey from Page to Screen"
• Comic-Con Phenomenon featurette
• And more!

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f215/albalonga/Forums/7a2ce39fbde0efeb34001cdd5783511a.gif http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f215/albalonga/Forums/7a2ce39fbde0efeb34001cdd5783511a.gif http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f215/albalonga/Forums/7a2ce39fbde0efeb34001cdd5783511a.gif Gaidu, gaidu, gaidu!!!!!!!! http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f215/albalonga/Forums/7a2ce39fbde0efeb34001cdd5783511a.gifhttp://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f215/albalonga/Forums/7a2ce39fbde0efeb34001cdd5783511a.gifhttp://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f215/albalonga/Forums/7a2ce39fbde0efeb34001cdd5783511a.gif

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » Twilight Saga » Twilight DVD