TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » The Vampire Diaries » 3. sezona

3. sezona

Сообщений 21 страница 40 из 120

PhantomGirl написал(а):

nespēju saprast kāpēc Latvijā nerāda šo seriālu

Tapēc, ka LV telekompānijām nav tādas naudas, lai iegādātos šo seriālu :(

JAUNA INTERVIJA, KURAS LABĀKĀ ZIŅA IR.... ELIJAH WILL BE BACK!!!!! :crazyfun:  :crazyfun:  :crazyfun:  :cool:

When Vicki and Anna, both heretofore known as "dead," appeared to Jeremy in the season finale of The Vampire Diaries, it raised a lot of questions. Can only Jeremy see them? Is it significant that the late former girlfriends were both also vampires? Will he see more dead people? Why have they returned? "They have their own master plan," executive producer Julie Plec tells TVGuide.com. "The minute you get any supernatural entity dropping into Mystic Falls, somebody is going to be at risk." Plec, co-executive producer Kevin Williamson, and their team of writers have just returned to the writers' room in Atlanta, where they're plugging away on scripts for Season 3, which Plec says will explore the history of the original vampire family. She hints at a flashback to the year 1000, deconstructs the "Delena" kiss and reveals the unique way they'll set the stage for the show's return in September.

When and why did you decide to bring back Anna (Malese Jow) and Vicki (Kayla Ewell)?
Julie Plec: Early on in the season, we started talking about how much fun it would be to bring favorite characters back. When we started thinking about where we were taking Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) over the course of this season and where we were going to end him, we thought of the idea of him seeing people from his past as a result of being brought back to life. The decision to bring Vicki back was instantaneous because Kayla was so well loved and it was devastating to say goodbye. Anna was such a fan favorite, and so we had the opportunity to take a character that the audience was outraged that we had the audacity to kill and give her another story. And it's just the beginning.

When will we learn what Jeremy seeing dead people means?
Plec: We'll get a good sense in the first episode or two how they're manifesting themselves and where they're coming from. As we get deeper into the season, we'll start to understand that they have a compass and they have their own master plan. You'll have to wait and see whether or not that's a diabolical master plan, [but] I think the minute you get any supernatural entity dropping into Mystic Falls, somebody is going to be at risk. The question is: Who do you like more — the supernatural person or the human?

What will the return of Jeremy's past loves mean for his present girlfriend Bonnie (Katerina Graham)?
Plec: There is a wonderful double meaning of what the witches said to Bonnie that there will be consequences. She went against the order of nature [to save Jeremy] and now there are obviously supernatural consequences for what she did, but clearly there are going to be emotional consequences. These two girls are girls Jeremy loved very profoundly. Bonnie is a nice, new, warm, wonderful, healthy relationship and inevitably it's always the healthy relationship that gets tested when the [more volatile] relationship comes back.

The season finale had another major moment: the kiss between Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena (Nina Dobrev). Did you hesitate giving the "Delena" fans that moment too soon?
Plec: I felt like it was something that needed to happen to end Damon's story line for the season. His entire journey had been, "I'm not worthy of you" and at the end of the season, as he's dying, she tells him, "Yes, you are; you're worthy." For her to be able to show that in a sweet kiss, telling him that she likes him the way he is and he doesn't need to change for her, I thought was really important and a really nice ending to that journey. Of course, in their world, the end of any journey opens up the beginning of a whole lot of drama.

How will that be addressed next season?
Plec: There are a lot of complicated feelings attached to that moment, the biggest being that Stefan was off saving Damon's life while Damon was confessing, yet again, his love for his brother's girlfriend. There's going to be a sense of obligation and guilt attached to it, but Damon does what Damon's going to do. And for now, Elena's boyfriend is gone, possibly dead, and Damon's there as a friend trying to help her save Stefan, and anything can happen there.

Will Stefan be back for Elena's big 18th birthday party in the premiere?
Plec: When we come back, no one will have heard from him, no one will have seen him and the audience won't know where he's been and what he's going through is going to be pretty surprising. One of the little big moments [in the episode] is wondering what Damon gives Elena for her birthday and if Stefan makes an appearance to blow out the candles on the cake.

You dubbed Season 3 "The Year of the Originals."
Plec: In the beginning, we'll catch nice glimpses in flashbacks of a time when Stefan was a true ripper. We'll get to see what that was like and how he got this reputation that Klaus has been holding on to because Klaus wants Stefan to be his wingman. Then, once we get into our second chapter in mid-fall-early winter, that's when we're really going to be digging deeply into the history of the original family and go all the way back in flashbacks to the year 1000 approximately. We're going to tell their origin story, see where and who Klaus comes from, why he is the way he is and why he so desperately needs some therapy or a hug.

Will Elijah (Daniel Gillies) be back?
Plec: Yes. I can't live in a world in which Daniel Gillies is not a part of it in some way. He can go book the next Bourne Identity for all I care, I'm still going to make him come back.

After pulling out some pretty big guns in Season 2, how do you raise the stakes for Season 3?
Plec: The stakes are instantly raised because we have our good brother who is in the grip of Klaus' influence and demands and his own demons, so we're about to watch our hero go down a very dark road — and it's not going to be pretty. Then you have a character seeing people from his past and there are a lot of things that could open up because we've got a lot of people in the past that weren't necessarily so nice. We're also pushing all our relationships to the next level. We left Caroline and Tyler not really sure where they stood with each other. We've seen Tyler come to terms with himself and now we're going to get to see what that means for him in this town, in his family, and in his relationship and friendship with Caroline. I feel like there's more opportunity this season then there has been the first two seasons.

The Vampire Diaries returns Thursday, Sept. 15 at 8/7c on CW.

Avots: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Vampire-Dia … 35405.aspx

O may o may o may . Es tomēr skatīšos 3.sezonu :D Elaidžas dēļ es darīšu visu :D :D :D

Inetux написал(а):

Es tomēr skatīšos 3.sezonu :D   Elaidžas dēļ es darīšu visu

YAY, INETUX!!! :crazyfun:

3. sezonas treileris no Komikona:
http://bcove.me/btnxztzw

I like it.. :D

Vampire Diaries Elijah Spoilers From Julie Plec

July 23rd, 2011  Craig Byrne

We here at VampireSite.net are very aware of the large Elijah fan base that’s out there. So will we see him (or actor Daniel Gillies) in Season 3? Here’s some scoop from Julie Plec.

Beware of spoilers!

“I love him. He might be my favorite character – don’t tell anybody else,” Plec joked when asked if Elijah will factor in to Season Three.

“We’ve already said that this is the year where we’re going to explore the origins of the Originals. We’re going to see more about the original family, and that will involve our friend Mr. Daniel Gillies, at the very least in flashbacks,” she reveals.

Avots: http://www.vampiresite.net/487/vampire- … ulie-plec/

emmaloggins No faries in season 3 - kevin w #tvd #sdcc
2 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

emmaloggins It may not be okay for Elena to love both of them - kevin w #sdcc #tvd
3 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

emmaloggins "Its okay to love both of them" will be the line Elena will be exploring for the rest of the series #TVD #sdcc
3 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

Bilal_Mian We will learn more about Klaus in the first half of season 3 #tvd @poptimal #sdcc
4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

buzzfocus Ian Somerhalder of #vampirediares at #sdcc turning heads on the step and repeat @cw_vampdiaries #tvd twitter.com/buzzfocus/stat…
7 minutes ago via Camera on iOS

Bilal_Mian Matt will remain human  #TVD @poptimal #sdcc
7 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

Bilal_Mian We will see how Elena and Damon's relationship progresses while chasing Stefan #sdcc #TVD @poptimal
6 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

Bilal_Mian Kevin Williamson says they will focus on Klaus in the first season #TVD
13 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

Bilal_Mian Will see more of Klaus and Elijah's family #TVD
11 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

Te būs labākie rakstiņi/reportāžas no Komikona ar jaunumiem par 3. sezonu :)

'The Vampire Diaries' cast takes on Comic-Con: Are Damon and Elena going to get together?

By Carina Adly MacKenzie    July 23, 2011 11:09 PM ET

"The Vampire Diaries" cast flew to San Diego from Atlanta for Comic-Con once again. After signing autographs for fans and hitting the press line, Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Candice Accola, Joseph Morgan, and E.P.s Julie Plec and Kevin Williamson faced the crowd to talk Season 3.

The panel opened with a sizzle reel that highlighted some of the best moments from previous seasons... and one hot moment from the Season 3 premiere. We weren't allowed to record the video clips, so we'll do our best to describe it in great detail here.

Свернутый текст

Elena is walking through the Salvatore mansion, putting her hair up, and getting ready to go out when Damon steps out of his bedroom, soaking wet, covered in soap suds, and completely naked. There was definitely some dialogue in here, but we were too distracted to notice... as was Elena.

As long as it's not a dream sequence (we've been fooled before!) we're thinking that the summer without Stefan may have increased the obvious sexual tension building between these two. Don't expect a hookup too soon, though.

"Damon's not too happy about the way life has worked out for him at this point," Ian says. "He tried for two seasons to get his brother to do what he wanted him to do, to just eat and destroy things in their paths. Now he's actually doing that with a guy Damon hates, that tried to kill him, and now he's left there in Mystic Falls with this girl that he loves that he ultimately can't have because she doesn't want him and she's his brother's girl and he can't do that."

"It's one of those reluctant hero stories," Kevin says. "It's his nature to kill people, but he's got Elena standing there beside him going 'That is not okay,' and what he does with that will be very interesting to watch how it plays out. It explodes in his face."

"Great," Ian laughs.

"Katherine said at the end of the season, 'It's okay to love both of them.' We're going to see what that means," Kevin says. "This is a story about three people, and clearly they all have feelings for each other. Brothers, friends, lovers, and we'll just have to watch it play out. It's going to have a lot of twists and turns. There are too many things in the way for them just to run into each others' arms."

Nina was asked whether she'd choose Damon or Stefan, but she artfully dodged the decision -- for good reason. "Half of this room will get so mad at me if I say one, and the other half will say the other," she says.

"It's obvious," Paul interrupts. "He's got bubbles, he's naked, he's all soapy... I'd pick Damon."

Meanwhile, Stefan has been enjoying his ripper road trip with Klaus. "For me, it's really exciting," Paul says. "As an actor you want to try new things and for me I get to go somewhere [new]. Stefan's so noble, he's so heroic, and that's beautiful, but... we're going into our third season and he's got to be multi-dimensional. I think the whole ripper Stefan thing is really fascinating."

As for Caroline, we're all wondering what's next for her and Tyler. ("Puppies!" was Ian's suggestion. "Little vampire puppies.") Candice avoided the question a bit -- no spoilers! -- but she was pretty vocal when Matt was brought up. "Matt dumped Caroline! What are you guys talking about? He dumped her!"

One of our favorite moments from the panel was when a fan asked the cast if it was strange to work with Nina as Katherine and as Elena. "Usually the wardrobe will give it away," Paul joked. "She's in a little sweatshirt, and then she comes out in like, stilettos and black leather and a whip. I'm not using my imagination that hard. She's in a friggin' leather one-piece."

What are you hoping to see play out between the various love triangles this season? Tune in Sept. 15 at 8 p.m.!

Avots: http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox … ether.html

Ian Somerhalder Dressed Only in Bubbles! And Other Big Reveals from The Vampire Diaries

Sat., Jul. 23, 2011 4:37 PM PDT by Jenna Mullins

Read more: http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_wi … z1T0kobkYT

So much happened in the season two finale of The Vampire Diaries that we couldn't wait to grill the cast on how season three opens up. Damon and Elena kissed! Stefan took off with Klaus! And what's going on with Tyler and Caroline?

It must have been the spirit of Comic-Con, because Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley and other cast members were more than happy to share some of what's coming up in season three.

And that is exactly why we love the Con so much…

When we asked Nina about Elena's status with Damon (Ian Somerhalder) in the season premiere, she revealed that they'll both be too involved with finding Stefan to really explore what happened between them last season. With that being said, you should all know that the first sneak peek at season three involved

Свернутый текст

Elena trying to leave the house, and Damon walking into the room wearing nothing but bubbles. Seriously.

Joseph Morgan, who plays the wonderfully evil Klaus, assures us that even though there's a two-month time jump from where the finale left off, we will bear witness to Klaus and dark Stefan wreaking havoc. Morgan said it involved picking out curtains and going dancing, but we have a feeling he was hiding something much more sinister.

Meanwhile, Candice Accola offered this little tease concerning Caroline and Tyler (Michael Trevino): "They do have a scene together in the season premiere."

Much more scoop from those guys later, but for now, just enjoy this roundup of TVD panel highlights:

• When it comes to Team Damon vs. Team Stefan, executive producer Kevin Williamson would only say this: ""Katherine said to Elena at the end of the season, 'It's OK to love both of them.' And we'll just see what that means. For you Team Damon fans, Williamson reminded fans that "There are too may things in the way for them to just run into each other's arms right away." However, Somerhalder did add "they could zigzag" into each other's arms.

• Accola had a Team Tyler T-shirt to show to the crowd, but she kept pretty mum about those two finally being together. But the season premiere will reveal whether Tyler and Caroline's friendship had blossomed.

Elijah may be "dead," but he's not going anywhere. Julie Plec was adamant about making sure fans knew Daniel Gilles was returning to TVD next season.

• Steven McQueen wasn't at Comic-Con, but show creator Plec did talk a bit about his storyline next season involving seeing the ghost of girlfriends' past. "This is not just a supernatural consequence. It's an emotional consequence," she says. "Not only are we going to be able to tell a cool and creepy ghost story, but a tough emotional story as well."

Avots: http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_wi … vrit=51396

'The Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley talks Season 3 'torment and heartbreak'

By Carina Adly MacKenzie July 24, 2011 4:05 AM ET

"The Vampire Diaries" returns on Sept. 15, and we're all dying to know what happens with Stefan, Klaus, and their murderous tour of the south. Paul Wesley and the rest of the cast came to San Diego Comic-Con to talk Season 3, and though they couldn't give away too many details, we always love to hear how excited Wesley is to explore this new side of his character.

"It's nice, because last Comic-Con, it was like, 'Can you talk about how much he loves Elena?' This year it's 'Let's talk about how you're completely out of your mind,'" he says, grinning. "No, it's nice. I mean, for me, as an actor, obviously we all selfishly want to do... versatile roles, so for me it's a fantastic opportunity to do something else."

As exhilarating as it is to watch Wesley play Stefan's dark side, and as much as we love the new twist, we'll probably find ourselves missing the "good" Stefan as we watch his downward spiral continue. "It's going to be a season that has a lot of torment as well, and heartbreak," Wesley explains. "He loses himself, but he always has that soul, that good soul that remains, and I think it's going to be one of those things where we just hope any minute that he's going to use it."

Though, in many ways, he's found himself playing a whole new character, he keeps the past two seasons in mind as Stefa and Klaus continue their ripper rampage. "It's important to sort of not completely forget the good guy, the soul that he has, that Stefan that we've all known for two years. You have to kind of walk that fine line."

We can look forward to exploring some different eras in Stefan's life through flashbacks -- and we won't be returning to 1864 any time soon, so the flashbacks will be a whole new adventure. "I think that's gonna be badass!" Wesley says. "I think we keep hearing about this guy that did all these things, and it's like he can't even believe it himself. It's gonna be great."

We know these vamps are easy on the eyes, so we've included video of the brief interview, though we'll warn you that in the loud press room, the audio isn't great. Stay tuned to Zap2it for plenty more "Vampire Diaries" coverage from Comic-Con.

Video:

Iana intervija :)

Jauka intervija DE faniem  :crazy:

'Vampire Diaries' Boss Kevin Williamson: I Want to See Damon and Elena Get It On

6:29 PM 7/27/2011 by Philiana Ng

With Stefan (Paul Wesley) on the run with Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) left to protect Elena (Nina Dobrev), does this mean that Damon will finally win her over?
The Vampire Diaries bosses Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec didn't reveal much when they spoke to The Hollywood Reporter, but they did tease some of the scenes coming up in Season 3.

"One of the first things that I want to see is Klaus, and where is he and where is he with Stefan and what are they up to," Plec told THR while in San Diego. "As we sit here, we're shooting that scene right now at a very, very, very rural farmhouse out in the middle of nowhere. And it's the opening of the season. That's all I can say: Farmhouse in the middle of nowhere. Dark. Hot."
"It's the scene in the teaser: Damon dies," Williamson joked.
But back to the serious stuff. "We have an opening that's been inspired by our pilot opening sequence and other things," Plec said coyly.

With Vampire Diaries entering its third season, Williamson had one scene he'd like to see -- that hasn't been written yet.
"The one thing I do want to see filmed and I'll say it because it hasn't happened yet and it may never happen," Williamson said, "but I do want to see -- and I will go on the record to every Stelena fan in the world -- I do want to see Damon and Elena get it on."
"Yes," Plec said before laughing. ("No comment and no timeline" was her response when prodded for more details.)
"It's one of these things where you have to earn it," Williamson said. "When I say that, it doesn't mean it's reality. It's just what I want to see and I know, it may not happen."
He added: "I know right now that's not where we are. Right now, Damon has to be Damon."

Avots: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f … son-216170

Tiešām jauka intervija :)

P.S. Es nejauši pamanīju, ka LNT reklamē jauno sezonu un tur pie jaunajiem seriāliem arī TVD reklamē.

Inetux написал(а):

Es nejauši pamanīju, ka LNT reklamē jauno sezonu un tur pie jaunajiem seriāliem arī TVD reklamē.

:huh: Neticu  :huh: Bet nu ar tad, droši vien parādīs 1. sezonu un viss. Tāpat kā ar SPN 100 gadus 1. un 2. sezonu atkārto  :disappointed:

Inetux написал(а):

P.S. Es nejauši pamanīju, ka LNT reklamē jauno sezonu un tur pie jaunajiem seriāliem arī TVD reklamē.

Es arī redzēju,piecēlos kājās un sāku kliegt :D

cravey написал(а):

Bet nu ar tad, droši vien parādīs 1. sezonu un viss.

Vismaz kaut vai  1.sezonu,bet piemēram Intrigantei jau augustā 3 .sezonu sāks rādīs par ko biju pārsteigta,tad varbūt VD ar sagaidīsim vairākas sezonas. Nevaru ciest,ka parāda 1.sezonu un turpinājumus ne :angry:

PhantomGirl написал(а):

Es arī redzēju,piecēlos kājās un sāku kliegt :D

Nu man sākotnēji bija šoks un vēl joprojām ir.

Nu tagad droši vien, ka tikai pirmo sezoni parādīs, varbūt var cerēt arī velāk uz 2.
Par SPN runājor, kaut kur lasīju, ka LNT plāno rudenī 3šo sezonu rādīt, bet šaubos par to.

ooo, nu ta jau super! Tik tad lai rāda 1 sēriju nedēļā. Savādāk tad, ja katrdu dienu rādīs, ta pa vienu mēnesi jau viss būs cauri. Labu mantu pa maziem kumāsiņiem vaig dalīt  :playful: Demmit, bet man kojās TV nebūs, neredzēšu  :'(

cravey написал(а):

Demmit, bet man kojās TV nebūs, neredzēšu

Nu... mani tās ziņas nemaz neiepriecina.. jo ja godīgi, arī ja būtu TV neskatītos.. man patīk skatīties oriģinālvalodā un kāpeč vēlriez kaut ka'dā latviskā tulkojumā skatīties kaut ko, ko varu noskatīties datorā stipri labākā kvalitātē (atziņa no Maģistra studiju zināšanām - Lattelecom saspiež informāciju tik sīki, ka tā tiek sabojāta un TV rādītais ir stipri sliktākā kvalitātē, nekā tam jābūt!)... :)

Tāpēc nepārdzīvo... :)

Bet reitings tak jāvairo, lai šiem ir iemesls pirkt jaunās sezonas :D Jo domāju, ka liela daļa tāpat neskatīsies, vnk turpinās netā 3. sezonu :) Drīzāk pa LNT skatīsies jauniņie, moš vairāk fanu parādīsies :)
Es jau tik dikti nepārdzīvoju, man arī S1 DVD ir, ta kā :D

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » The Vampire Diaries » 3. sezona