TelenovelesLV

Объявление

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » The Vampire Diaries » 4. sezona

4. sezona

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 102

Šodien CW paziņoja pirmos seriālus, kurus atjauno uz nākamo sezonu - The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural un 90210 ;) Tā ka nu viss ir official un varam jau sākt lēnām noskaņoties vasaras hiatusam ;) Upfronti kā sapratu, būs 17. maijā, tad uzzināsim pārējos atjaunotos seriālus, kā arī mazus synopsis nākamajām sezonām :)

4. sezonas anotācija:

The new season begins with the "the knowledge that everything is changing. As Elena (Nina Dobrev) and her friends enter into the final stretch of high school before graduation sends them off on different paths, their bond to their home town of Mystic Falls takes on a deeper meaning when a new villain seems intent on destroying it." Josseph Morgan is still listed as a series regular.

Intervija ar JP pēc fināla sērijas un jau par 4. sezonu ;)

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/05/11/vampi … ale-elena/

One of the twists we didn’t see coming — conveniently after Elena said maybe her choice would have been different if she’d met Damon first — was that Damon HAD actually met her first on the night of her parents’ crash, but he compelled her to forget because he didn’t want anyone else to know he was in town.
Damon now has a small collection of things that he’s compelled her to forget. If there’s one thing that everyone knows about our vampire rules it’s that when you die and are in transition, your memories start to come back. So, there’s some new information that will be introduced to Elena in the first episode of next season. I think it’s just all part of the ongoing friendship and romantic entanglement that Elena has with Damon. She’s never gonna be able to shake it completely, and new information is only gonna get under her skin and embed itself into her even more. And so, it will cause complications with Stefan, of course. But she’s committed to Stefan. She loves Stefan. We’ll get to actually see them be together for a little while.

That’s what I would like to think, too, since Elijah’s still my favorite Original. Does he stick around town then?
Your favorite Elijah is our favorite Elijah, as you know. Daniel Gillies has a doctor show on NBC, Saving Hope [premiering June 7], and so his future with the vampire show is completely linked to his future with the doctor show. But we do get to use him sporadically with their permission, and they’ve been lovely about it, so we’ll see what else we can do moving forward.

Nu, es ceru, ka cheeSE tiešām būs uz little while, veeeryy little while  :sceptic:

Vēl viena post-finale intervija, vēl interesantāka, jo uzzinājām atbildes uz pāris jautājumiem. Lūk vislielākie atklājumi:

When "Tyler" was saying goodbye to Caroline and talking about her beautiful future, was he already Klaus, at that point?

Yeah. We definitely were hinting at that with the "you're beautiful and you'll have a great future" line. That was a classic Klaus-Caroline line, so we wanted to give a little hint there. All that smooching and all that emotion wasn't Tyler at all, in fact, was Klaus.

I know you said Stefan and Elena will definitely make a go of being in a relationship again, but outside of that, where is Stefan's head right now? How is he looking at the choices that he made? He looked absolutely wrecked in that final scene.

He was destroyed for so many reasons. Meredith had already broken the news to him, so in that moment of lying over Elena's body, he was mourning her as a human and realizing that ultimately he was unable to save her from the one thing she never wanted, which was to be a vampire. That's going to weigh on him really heavily and it's going to piss Damon off like nobody's business, that Stefan saved Matt instead of Elena. Stefan had a big burden in that moment and what he had to do was be true to Elena. It's like choosing to take someone off life support because it was their wish or to keep them on because you can't let them go. It was what she wanted, and Stefan, if nothing else, has always been able to let her make her decision. If, as a vampire, she starts to make the wrong decisions, then we'll see a shift in Stefan and how he feels about helping Elena through things. I think we'll start to get a glimpse at the different sides of Stefan in a relationship, where it's not going to be all peaches and cream and love and unconditional, unwavering support of Elena's decision. Elena is no longer Elena.

Pilnā intervija: http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox … gle-d.html

LOL padoms DE faniem 4. sezonā:
TURN. IT. OFF!!!!
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0uej2maft1rotgq6o2_500.gif

Kopsavilkums no intervijām, par to, ko varam sagaidīt 4. sezonā:

Elena will transition
Matt survives
the Salvatores won’t be as close
Elena WILL remember everything Damon compelled her to forget
Stelena will be a couple…for a while
the magic bonnie did with Klaus is the same as the magic that was able to put Klaus in Alaric's body and Esther into Rebekah's
Klaus’ body was not completely burnt, so JoMo may be returning to season 4 NOT in flashbacks
Damon, Stefan and Caroline all come from Klaus’ bloodline
Tyler WILL survive
Caroline is going to be PISSED off at Klaus
the focus of the first episode will be about the council members who now know what Caroline and Tyler are
we will be introduced to new council members
Bonnie will get a bigger storyline
the originals, Tyler, Caroline and the Salvatores will NOT be leaving town
everyone will be hating Rebekah after what she done, including Klaus
Elijah will stick around, but not as a regular
THERE WILL BE A NEW VILLIAN

Kā arī, aptiprināts fakts ir, ka 4x01 sērijas laika periods būs 24h ietvaros pēc 3x22 notikumiem. Tātad nebūs nekāds laika pārlēciens, kā tas bija 3. sezonai sākoties.

1. postā pievienoju sezonas anotāciju!

YES YES AND TRIPPLE YES!!! STAROLINEEEEEE!!!  :crazyfun:  :crazyfun:  :crazyfun:

Vampire Diaries Boss: Stefan Will Lean on Caroline During Elena's Transition

When The Vampire Diaries returns for Season 4, the friendship between Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Caroline (Candice Accola) that fans have been clamoring for will finally be further explored.

"I always look at Caroline as Stefan's future [best friend] Lexi [Arielle Kebbel]," executive producer Julie Plec said during this weekend's ATX Television Festival panel, moderated by this reporter. "You've seen little pockets of a friendship spark between them, and I see Caroline in the long run of the series becoming that important in Stefan's life."

Keep reading for more seven other teases from Plec, including another important relationship that's going to be introduced, why she broke the rules with Alaric's goodbye and more!

1. Stefan will lean on Caroline during Elena's transition: "Caroline is an acolyte of the Stefan school of sobriety so to speak, so she's going to be all, 'I'm with you buddy, I'm on your team' as they try to help Elena [Nina Dobrev]," Plec said. "I remember saying in Episode 203 when Stefan takes Caroline under his wing that the two of them and their chemistry was so delightful... It's such a pleasure to watch."

4. Will Joseph Morgan be back as Klaus in the season premiere? We asked Plec if this tweet to Morgan meant she could confirm he'd be in the premiere. Unfortunately, the mention was a little premature. "I actually can't say," she said. "We haven't broken [down] the script yet, so it remains to be seen how long we'll play Tyler as Klaus."

6. Damon's evolution will continue: After re-watching a scene from the Season 1 episode "162 Candles," which screened at the festival, Plec noted that Damon (Ian Somerhalder) has evolved in the two seasons since. "This is a reminder that Damon is a character that started in a very dark place, but with a lot of love and emotion brewing under him," Plec said. "All of our characters, including his own brother, had to witness his evolution as a person and he has done some really extraordinarily sh---y things, but he has also done them in the name of love, pain, abandonment, self-preservation, survival and family. He's going to keep evolving and Elena's feelings for him are going to continue to evolve."

7. Season 4 will make viewers scream: Writer Jose Molina, who was also on the panel, perhaps gave the most agonizing tease. "We have the road map for next season and before we broke for vacation, I was staring and looking at everything we have planned and this stupid grin spread over my face," he said. "I was like, 'They are going to s---.' Already we have so many moments where people are going to freak."

Pilnais raksts: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Vampire-Dia … 48444.aspx

cravey написал(а):

Bonnie will get a bigger storyline

Ja jau šitā, tad būs jāpaskatās..moš.

Inetux написал(а):

Ja jau šitā, tad būs jāpaskatās..moš.

Aktrise, kas tēlo Boniju intervijās teica, ka gribot, lai Bonija kļūst par ļauno tēlu  :crazy: Tas varētu pat būt interesanti.

cravey написал(а):

Aktrise, kas tēlo Boniju intervijās teica, ka gribot, lai Bonija kļūst par ļauno tēlu  :crazy: Tas varētu pat būt interesanti.

O, tas būtu pat interesanti. Kat Graham/Bonie tāpat dabun nepelnīti lielu hate no faniem, tā kā tagad hateriem vismaz rastos iemels viņu ienīst :D
Bonijam teikšu atklāti ar Elaidžu ir manu mīļākie tēli.

Inetux написал(а):

Kat Graham/Bonie tāpat dabun nepelnīti lielu hate no faniem,

Pret Kat man iebildumu nav.. patīk gan viņa kā aktrise, gan kā dziedātāja..
Bet Bonija.. nu common.. nepelnīti? :o Es gan teiktu ka liekulība un pārāk liels nepareizs paštaisnums ir iemesls neciest kādu.. jo piedod un atvaino Bonijas tēls bieži visu sačakarē, izbojā un ne jau nejaušības pēc, bet tāpēc ka iedomājas kaut kādas glupības vai klausa kaut kādām 100 gadus vecām raganām (pirms tam klausīja vecmammu), nevis padomā, kas būtu labāks viņas draugiem.. un tikai pēdējā sērijā pati Bonija to saprata, ka varbūt vajag brīdi apstāties un padomāt, vai ir nepieciešams uz vārda klausīt mirušas govis, kam Bonija pie vienas vietas... :) Tāpēc es ceru, ka nevis viņa kļūs ļauna, bet beidzot sāks domāt pati ar savu galvu..

Tur jau tas stāst Bonijas tēlā, kas atklājas pamazām. Es viņai jutu līdzi.. Es nez, bet Elēna man liekas daudz glupāka nekā Bonija, laikam tādēļ man Katerīna patīk labāk.
Man ir vājība uz komplicētākiem un ļauniem tēliem, jo tajos ir lielāks stāsts nekā labajos tēlos.

Inetux написал(а):

Es nez, bet Elēna man liekas daudz glupāka nekā Bonija,

Man viņas liekas abas vienādi glupas.. :D Man šajā seriālā no sievietēm tā īsti tikai Karolainas un Bekas tēli patīk.. :D

Siikaa написал(а):

Man viņas liekas abas vienādi glupas..

Viņām vēl piedodama glupība LOL abām vien 17/18 gadi, a vot Stefumam jau 163 gadi, tur jau nu bij jābūt gudrākam, tas nekas, ka par vampīru kļuva 17 gadu vecumā LOL Bija laiks izaugt. Bet nu, viņam jau sākumā laikam bija ripper un nepieskaitāmas tieksmes, ja jau par vampīru kļūstot cilvēka rakstura iezīmes kļūst vēl spēcīgākas :D Nabaga Deimons, kuram sirdsapziņa joprojām liek stāvēt ēnā un vākt aiz sava brālīša  :sceptic:

Vampire Diaries Boss Sounds Off on Elena's Transition and Dark Side!

While watching the show, we couldn't help but notice that despite the fact that Damon is so desperate for love and the quest for it has defined him, no one has actually ever said "I love you" to him. Is that a conscious decision the writers made?

Somebody actually commented on that, that the words "I love you" were never spoken to Damon, which was never deliberate for us in that it just never felt like something Stefan (Paul Wesley) would say. Brothers show their love, they don't say their love. I think Stefan loves his brother now in ways that he has strayed from over the last century and a half. Now that it's been pointed out that it has never been said, I think that when it is said it's going to be really specific, deliberate, and very special. I don't think Elena could have said, "I love you, Damon" and even if she does love him, even if she has these deep feelings for him because she still loves Stefan and to respect that relationship and to be committed in that moment as she decided to choose that relationship. You know, there's still that story left to tell before those words can come out of her mouth.

Read more: http://uk.eonline.com/news/watch_with_k … z1x6CvFaRk

UGH, nais, JP, real nais  :sceptic:

Eleinas transformation 4. sezonā - fan made  :'(  :love:

Kastinga spoileri par 4. sezonas pirmām divām sērijām:

For episode 4.01, the character Pastor Young is being cast. His daughter April Young is also being cast in a recurring role beginning in episode 4.02. Pastor Young hates vampires, and he threatens Meredith that he will expose her use of vampire blood on her patients and he captures Damon and wants to use him as bait in order to try to capture Stefan, too.

April Young returns to town after her father dies, to attend his funeral.

Connor Owens is also being cast for episode 4.02. He shows Damon a folder of notes he’s been keeping and threatens Damon. Connor and Tyler argue over each of them having something that the other wants (knowledge of how a curse is triggered and the location of a particular stone).

Spriežot pēc Iana un Ninas tvītiem, abi dodas atpakaļ uz Georgia, lai sāktu 4. sezonas filmēšanu! YES!  :crazy: Man pēdējās dienās uznācis kkāds TVD trūkums organismā. Aizvakar gulēju gultā, skatījos DE video klausījos OST un pilnīg asaras saskrēja acīs  :'( Būs laikam man te kādu vakaru jārīko TVD maratons :D

Džūlijs Pleka vakarnakt bija sarīkojusi mazu Q&A sesiju ;) 4. sezona izklausās aizraujoša un interesanta ;)

Q: We also miss Jenna, but I suppose there's no hope for that, right? :')
JP: not unless we flashback again.

Q: I'm really curious, and have heard many different answers, but how much older is Damon than Stefan?
JP: we've never said. A couple years.

Q: I imagine Stefan gonna teach Elena, but it's a little ironic or not?
JP: deliberately ironic.

Q: Any chance this ''new love'' the Damon being the daughter of Pastor Young? I'm suspicious of this.
JP: nope.

Q: I'm not spam ok? delena or stelena?
JP: both. Neither. Both.

Q: Random: Did Elena know that she was going to die when she told Damon she'd see him soon? Or was she just trying to be optimistic?
JP: she was being optimistic.

Q: Julie, whats your favorite Delena scene? Don't tell me the 2 kisses that they already have. Choose another one, plz.
JP: him lying next to her while she sleeps.

Q: can u describle elena vampire in one word?
JP: f%cked. And not in the good way.

Q: Elena will remember her talk with Damon at the beginning at the first episode?
JP: yes

Q: Damon does lots of bad stuff but does he have a line he wouldn't cross? Would he ever hurts kids?
JP: Damon's lines, when he has them, are movable and negotiable.

Q: *Is* Damon capable of falling in love with someone else?
JP: hard to say. Maybe not. Certainly not right now.

Q: I am not spam I just would like to answer my question, They will have many moments of Klaroline and Delena?
JP: yes good moments for each.

Q: who will help Elena? Damon or Stefan?
JP: both

Q: who's idea was it for Elena to leave Damon to die alone in a storage unit after the season they've had together?LMFAOO
JP: your interpretation of that is a bit too black and white for my tastes.

Q: Is it true Meredith and Damon will be closer next season?
JP: they'll have a nice buddy dynamic.

Q: Also is Damon going to teach Elena at all "how" to be a vampire help out in general?
JP: yep

Q: How angry will Damon be at Stefan for what happened?
JP: Very angry

Q: does @julieplec hate damon or something? just let him be happy thats all i want. otp = damon & happiness
JP: happiness is neither dramatic nor interesting. Pockets of happiness are glorious. That's what we give out, like candy.

Q: will caroline &stefan have an opportunity to connect more in season 4? (not necessarily romantically)
JP yes for sure. There is a friendship there just waiting to come through.

Q: When Elena remember that met Damon before Stefan this will change something for the future of Stelena and Delena?
JP: not change, but it will be meaningful to her.

Q: There will be alot of sex on season four right???
JP: god I hope so. 

Q: Is Ian really naked during filming even if we can't see it all anyway? *gasp*
JP: sometimes, yes.

Q: Elena couldn't fathom that a possibility where Damon was actually going to die. They always survive. Ya know.
JP: yes

Q: For Elena journey to become a vampire is it gonna be more harder & more emotional than it was for Caroline?? Plzz Reply
JP: yes,much more so

Q: when Damon was bit and it was a real posibility he'd die. Elena had hope he'd survive. I love Elena's compassionate spirit.
JP: that compassion is about to become a big problem for her when it gets magnified.

Q: describe Stefan with a word in season 4? I need to know!
JP: driven.

Q: so Elena is a vampire!so is there any chance of her having baby?
JP: nada.

Q: Is there anything you're planning on doing differently from the books?
JP: a whole lot of things. As always, the books are just a jumping off point for us.

Q: Sorry if this q has already been covered, but will S4 pick up where the S3 finale left off? Or will there be a time jump?
JP: a few hours

Q: Do you think, then, that its a possibility it would be too much for her and she would turn it off?
JP: possibly

Q: What is your favourite Stelena scene? ( Elena and Stefan )
JP: First sex. Out on the docks at lake house. Fight scene when he's been feeding (118). Her confronting him in 307.

Q: if you have to change something on Elena's character.. What would it be?
JP: I'd make her funnier

Plus pāris dienas atpakaļ bija TVD visu galveno aktieru fotosesija. Tajā bijā gan Džozefs, gan Daniels, gan Torija. Domājams arī Klēra, nezinu par Natanielu. Ta kā kaut kad gaidām bildes.

TVD panelis Comic-conā būs sestdien ap pusdienlaiku, ta kā vakarā varam gaidīt pirmos labumus un spoilerīšus (cerams :D)

UN ŠODIEN OFICIĀLI SĀKĀS 4. SEZONAS FILMĒŠANA  :crazyfun:

Вы здесь » TelenovelesLV » The Vampire Diaries » 4. sezona