TelenovelesLV

Îáúÿâëåíèå

Failu hostings
Raksti/intervijas latviešu valodā, galerijas, video un pārējās sadaļas pieejamas fanu kluba biedriem!!!!
Tulkotie materiāli latviešu valodā ir fanu klubs īpašums!

Èíôîðìàöèÿ î ïîëüçîâàòåëå

Ïðèâåò, Ãîñòü! Âîéäèòå èëè çàðåãèñòðèðóéòåñü.

Âû çäåñü » TelenovelesLV » Supernatural » Interviews

Interviews

Ñîîáùåíèé 1 ñòðàíèöà 4 èç 4

Izsomāju, ka intervijām varētu likt šeit.

EXCLUSIVE: Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki Talk 'Supernatural,' Souls and Scary Challenges
"No rest for the wicked" is a common enough saying. But what about those who fight wickedness? Well, if they inhabit the 'Supernatural' universe, there's no rest for them either.

The sixth season of 'Supernatural' certainly offered new challenges for Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki, the show's stars.

In the first half of the season, Sam Winchester didn't have a soul, Dean Winchester had to recover from losing his little slice of domestic contentment and deal with the scarily unemotional RoboSam, and the brothers had to contend with an unusually difficult array of critters, creatures and demonic meddlers.

"The writing took those kind of reliable tools that we used and shelved them," Ackles said of the RoboSam era. "It was a neat experience. They should never do it again," he joked.

In fact, it became clear in the interview that both actors very much enjoy the challenges that 'Supernatural' throws at them, whether it's gut-churning emotional developments or comedically-tinged episodes like Friday's 'Frontierland,' an enjoyable diversion that finds the Winchester brothers in the Old West. (Laura Prudom previews the episode here.)

Riding horses and donning cowboy hats is one thing. But RoboSam? Playing him was a little daunting at first, Padalecki recalled.

"You're like, what? I'm in a boat with no oars," Padalecki said. "But ... it was fun to try and think, what is a soul? Where does the soul reside? Where does it come from? In your heart, your brain, your blood, your liver? It was fun to do that, and I love that problem-solving aspect of acting."

There are no spoilers in the dual interview below, in which they talk about their characters' evolutions, their working relationship and an "intense" season 5 episode that was especially daunting -- but which they're both quite proud of.

This interview, which has been edited and slightly condensed, was conducted before the actors took the stage at the 'Supernatural' Paleyfest event last month. Don't forget to return here Friday for my weekly review of 'Supernatural.'

Maureen Ryan: Making 'Supernatural,' it seems like it's a very intense pace. How do you try to find those very subtle moments or those emotional moments in the midst of that shooting schedule?
Jared Padalecki: The minutiae, as [the late 'Supernatural' director] Kim Manners would say?

Yeah.
JP: I think it brings itself out. I think one of the reasons we've been able to keep finding the moments is because they bring themselves out when you trust yourself in the characterization and the person you're acting across from. When you all trust each other, then you are free to just play and go and he'll bring out different things in the scene that I'll play off of and I'll bring out different things in the scene that he'll play off of. And so that's where you'll find the moments is, I think, trusting yourself and trusting the other actor.

Because if you're kind of too worried about .. Well, we've had moments with guest stars, not to mention [names], not that I can remember any, but we've have guest stars, [where] we're like, "Man, they're just so nervous right now that we're kind of going to have to carry them through it." As opposed to, we've also had guest stars come in and knock our socks off and, we're like, "Cool! Let's play!" It's like playing tennis. If you play tennis with somebody who is great, then you play great. But if you play tennis with somebody who can't hit the ball over the net, then you're not going to play well either. So that's my take.

Jensen Ackles: Yeah, also, the fact that he and I have been doing this together and so intensely for so long... I liken it to playing sports together for so long. You know, you think of like Tony Parker and...

JP: Tim Duncan.

JA: Tim Duncan. I, obviously, would be Tony Parker [Laughs]. But the more you play and the more you work together, the more I think intricate your relationship can become and you play on that.

And I think with that, also knowing your character -- it's very much like a muscle. The more you do it the better you become at it, and so you can start really digging a little bit deeper and peeling back another layer and relying on his intuition as much as your own intuition. And so I think that ebb and flow is a key element to us continuing to get better and better.

Well, and they also like throwing curveballs at you ...
JA: Yeah.

JP: Oh yeah.

Especially the first half of this season.
JA: I would say that was a very difficult stretch of the show. I know [it was] for me because I was still playing the same character, but I was playing opposite a character that was completely different, which is a testament to Jared. I think he did a great job with Soulless Sam, but for me as an actor, that relationship was severed. And so I didn't have that to rely on -- you know, knowing Dean as well as I do, but also relying on Sam being Sam and playing off that. That was now gone and I was dealing with a whole other monster.

And so as an actor, it was very difficult. I mean, I even called the writers and I'm like, "When is he getting his freaking soul back because this is killing me. I'm having to now work harder to figure out what the hell I'm doing."

JP: How it came across on screen though -- I think as Jensen was kind of reeling back and Dean was too, so maybe that...

... fed into the performance. I actually had a question from a fan. When the brothers finally hugged and Sam had his soul back and you guys had that moment, for you as an actor, what was that like?
JA: Well, I had that moment before, though. I had that moment when I read the script. I'm like "Oh, finally, we can get back to the good stuff." Not to say that the stuff previous wasn't good, it was just a different kind of a show, or a different kind of relationship, and to throw a giant curveball or a giant wrench into the system five years in to solidifying this relationship -- it was a big curveball. It was hard to hit. But I think we hit it.

Yeah. You seemed to actually have fun with it in a way. In another question, one of the fans was saying, We've had, you know, Lucifer Sam, evil Sam, we've had Care Bear Sam...

JP: Care Bear Sam! [Laughs]

And then there was RoboSam. Was that a fun challenge for you or was it a little off-putting too?
JP: Absolutely. Yes and yes. It was off-putting because I think you have to draw from your experiences. So, Dean and Lisa [for example.] We've all had relationships where you can kind of pull from it. "Oh maybe this is like my relationship way back when." So you kind of have things to pull from.

I had a meeting with [executive producer and showrunner] Sera [Gamble] at the beginning of the season, she's like "You're soulless." I can't really pull from that time I was soulless. So you're like, what? I'm in a boat with no oars. But it was a fun, up and down [experience.] It was fun to try and think, what is a soul? Where does the soul reside? Where does it come from? In your heart, your brain, your blood, your liver? It was fun to do that and I love that problem-solving aspect of acting.

But like Jensen said, it was also like... Well, damn, I'm so used to years of this relationship where we feed off of each other and build this story that it was tough to then ignore it. And I found myself during certain scenes, like, when we were having a scene, wanting to cut back into what soulful Sam would have done and I can't do that.

You were outside your comfort zone, really...
JP: Yeah, which is really nice...

JA: We both were. The writing took us took those kind of reliable tools that we used and shelved them. So it was... it was a neat experience. They should never do it again. [Laughs]

One of the fans asked, now that it's Care Bear Sam again, is Dean back to being Dean? The Dean that we knew?
JA: I think more or less. I mean, the experience is still there and that hasn't gone away. That's another added layer to the character -- the fact that he has dealt with this Sam in a completely different way and so that's going to raise the bar on him protecting Sam from ever going there again.

So there might be even more of a protective manner. He was always a protective older brother, but now it's like, "I know what the penalties are if I let him go."

But also, your character had this domesticated arc and that seemed to really be important for him as a development milestone as well.
JA: It was. And I had a talk with the writers about this as well, in that, this is a guy who has lived a life of hunting and of the supernatural, and he goes away from it for one year and tries to adapt to a domesticated lifestyle. I talked to them, I'm like, "He shouldn't be a different person, he should just be this kind of fish out of water." So when he gets back in the water it's like "Ah," but he still had that experience and [similarly,] he still had to deal with Soulless Sam.

Now he's going to have to deal with that element and that knowledge -- knowing what life is like on the other side. He obviously made a relationship with two characters [Ben and Lisa] and that still holds true. There's still a part of him, there's still a piece of his heart that was left with Lisa and Ben. So, they'll obviously utilize that.

Have either of you ever studied with acting teachers?
Both: No.

It would seem that your schedules would not permit it, at the very least.
JP: There was an on-set guy for a...

JA: Couple days.

JP: Yeah, he came in for a couple of days...

JA: Just a couple of days [early in season 1] or so...

Really?
JP: Yeah. It was four days during 'Wendigo.'

JA: Yeah, yeah. I think [the studio] Warner Brothers just wanted a kind of babysitter, because this was a very big show and we were a couple of young actors and they just wanted to make sure that [all was well]. But after that it was really just, [Jared] and I just kind of relying on our instincts and on each other.

JP: Yeah.

JA: But I have never had any formal acting training at all.

That's impressive because of the range that you have to have as actors. There aren't many straight dramas that go straight-up comedy for a whole hour -- but are still true to the emotional core of the show.
JA: It still keeps the long [arced-out] thread, yeah.

Exactly. So for you is that fun to have that balance of comedy and drama?
JA: Absolutely. I love it.

JP: It's a breath of fresh air.

JA: I couldn't think of a better blend or ...

JP: Situation.

JA: If it was strictly drama all the time, I mean, how depressing would that be? So it really is a breath of fresh air. When those comedic episodes come up, It's like, "Ah, sweet! We get to do something different."

JP: It's a lot of fun. I mean, we get to poke fun at ourselves, which we've done several times in six seasons, [things] that no one else gets to do. I mean, you can't name a show that has...

JA: Broken the fourth wall ...

JP: Broken the fourth wall like we have. And that's been a true, true joy.

Well, in terms of the stuff that's challenging, what's been most difficult for you? You talked about the challenge of RoboSam. Is that the kind of the most difficult head space for you to attain, or have there been things that have been more difficult?
JP: I think, Lucifer was tough. Yeah, I think Lucifer was more tough than RoboSam because of, to bore you for a sec, when I did my thinking and thought process and back story on souls and what the soul encapsulates, I think when you're soulless, you just use pure reason. You're not lacking reason and evil. You're not a sociopath, like 'American Psycho.' You just go, "Hey, well, maybe I'll kill an innocent person, but otherwise this innocent person will kill three innocent people, so okay, bang."

Lucifer had ulterior motives and he had this dastardly plan that he thought was great. And there's a quote that I like, "Everyone is a hero in his own story." Lucifer thought that he was the hero of his own story. It's like, "No, daddy turned against me. I'm not evil, I'm an angel." Like, "I love you, I love roses, I love smells and sights, it's just... you all are not angels, I am an angel." So he had ulterior motives, and it's tougher to lose who you are and become [that character] as opposed to just going blank.

Right, right. How about you, Jensen? We talked about this past arc, the one when Sam was soulless, but what else represents a big challenge for you?
JA: Well, any kind of any kind of heavy emotional stories or scenes in particular. I would say those are the challenging moments that really kind of make the day feel [productive]. Whenever I shoot a very emotional scene or something that really propels the story, something that really peels back some layers, I get to go home and feel like I did a lot of good work that day. I get to kind of hang my hat on that day, which is gratifying for me.

I've got a couple of those scenes coming up this next week [during the shooting of the season finale] and I haven't had them in a while, but looking back a few years ago, when Sam would die and Dean was talking over his body.... It's moments like that that are kind of like, you know, in the graph, those are really peaks in my memory as an actor of what my work has been. And it's actually hard for me to watch some of those scenes too. Because it recalls those emotions that I actually went through. Because the brain knows it's not real, but the body doesn't.

How about you, Jared? I mean, if you had to pick moments where you're like, "I am proud to say that I did that"?
JP: The toughest thing was Lucifer and I was really proud of it. I really loved the episode.

JA: When you're in the rose garden? Yeah. That was, I thought, probably one of the best scenes that he's ever done. I felt like an audience member in that scene. I felt like I was watching his performance. I was just watching an actor do really good work. And sometimes I forgot that I had to give a line.

"Oh, whoops, it's my turn."
JA: Yeah, "Oh, wait, it's my turn."

JP: When it challenges you so much, you can stick a feather in your hat and be like, "Wow!" I dreaded the scene. I was nervous about it. You don't get nervous, really, when you work 180 days a year [for] six years. [Usually] you're like, "OK, it's another day." But it's like, OK, we know what we're going to go and do today, we're going go and we're going to have some ebbs and flows. But those peaks and those valleys are extreme.

JA: That whole episode...

JP: That whole episode was intense. I think for both of us.

JA: It was very intense for me because I played devil Dean.

Didn't you curse yourself out at one point? You yelled at yourself?
JA: Oh yeah, we had a yelling match, and I ended up having my stunt double [say lines] off camera, and he's not an actor at all and so I had to remember what I was going do and figure it all out. It was such a head game for me, and then we get to the end of the shooting schedule and he comes in and just knocks it out of the park with Lucifer.

JA: But it was a fun one.

Well, it certainly shows that you guys work hard and really prepare and I know, based on the messages I get from fans, it's all really appreciated.
JA: Thank you.

JP: Thank you.

And that's why this show is getting New York Times stories and TV Guide covers and things like that.
JA: That was cool.

JP: And Jeopardy.

Jeopardy?
JA: We were a Jeopardy question. And the guy didn't get it.
Avots : šeit

Hey Supernatural fans! I found this posted on the Mooseketeer fansite by Veronica Bianchi & it’s fun!! The date &  time, 7:33 pm, Jul 2, not for sure when the interview was done but I just found it! Enjoy!!
Jared VS. Jensen
Spot the differences in these two during my sit down interview with them as they prepare to leave the Supernatural set and Canada to spend the holidays with their families (and apparently each other), taking questions head on and doing some lightning round interviews for good measure!
They didn’t know each other before the series, but thanks to Supernatural Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles not only became colleagues but also close and (what their own words describe as simply) best friends.
These two Texas natives now vacation together with their new wives, got married almost literally together, as planned and apart from all that they seem closer than the Winchesters. (Actual brothers on the show if you’re not keeping up.)
When I sat down and talked with these two tv-brothers and real life best friends, I asked them to make some hard choices so we can finally decide who we like best!
Interviewer: Alright. First question. Tough guy or Softy?
Jared: Which one of us?
Interviewer: Both.
Jared: Well, because of our characters in Supernatural, Dean is the macho man, Sam is more of a softy usually, people often expect me to be the gentle one of the two of us.
Jensen: That’s not just suspected, it’s also true.
Jared: Yeah I admit, I can be a pretty big softy.
Jensen: Did you or did you not cry at Toy Story 3?
Jared: Yes, but at least I’m man enough to admit it. You still believe in that old fashioned ‘men don’t cry’ principle.
Jensen: Those old values are worth upholding.
Jared: You know something else he does? He gets over things real easily. It’s so insane that it’s almost pathetic. I once watched in amazement how he was scolded by a producer like, he literally ripped him a new ass and then Jensen just simply smiled at him and said: ‘Are you done? Let’s go get a beer now. You obviously need to cool off.’ I am much more of a thinker and really have to take things in and deal with what is said to me.
Jensen: But on the other hand you can be like that too. You are modest and relaxed and also avoid fights. You’re very sarcastic and can make almost anything funny and into a joke. It can be a serious life or death situation and Jared will still have everyone in the room in stitches. And you’re one of those guys who wants to be left alone to do his own thing at times. So I guess you’re not that much of a softy.
Jared: Thank you?
Jensen: Any time.
Interviewer: In real life: Friendship or Brothers??
Jensen: That’s almost impossible to explain. Nine months a year we’re stuck with each other literally twenty four hours a day seven days a week because we’re working on the show. Even doing stuff for ourselves in between isn’t possible. We’re constantly together. And even when we’re not actually working together during that nine months, or the other three months out of the year for that matter, we always find ourselves choosing to hang out and be together.
Jared: We even lived with each other!
Jensen: We did.
Jared: We were in each other’s weddings!
Jensen: We were.
Jared: And when we leave Canada for break we’re combining our family’s to do Christmas together in Texas this year!
Jensen: We will. But what I’m saying is, if you compare our relationship with Dean and Sam’s relationship on the show, there is a huge difference. Jared never drives me up the wall.
Jared: I wouldn’t say never.
Jensen: Not like, you’re actually driving me up the wall. We can talk to each other about and doing anything with each other and I guess that’s pretty unique for two guys our age especially when we never really get into it.
Jared: Yeah. And whenever we’ve fought it’s been for each other! Like, I’ll do or say something and he will to and the other one might not like it but in the end we’re doing it to help or protect them or something and it’s never against him.
Jensen: I think we do have that loyalty and I can honestly say you know, I’d trust my life with this guy and I guess in relevance to Dean for Sam, I would jump in front of a bullet for him any day and never think twice.
Jared: And the best part about Jensen and my relationship is it’s gonna be that way when we’re on the show and not. I mean, unfortunately for him he’s stuck with me for life now and that’s important. But look, brothers and sisters for that matter sometimes fight. Or worse; they can’t get along at all. Between Jensen and me there have never been any issues and I think that’s rather special.
Jensen: We’re best friends, period. He’s my best friend for life. I don’t think it’s that remarkable, but it’s definitely special.
Interviewer: Optimist or pessimist?
Jensen: I’m very much an optimist and usually try to see the good in other people. I’m open-minded, but not necessarily an extravert. I’m known as someone who works hard, is realistic and doesn’t like complications. I prefer to keep away from the red carpet world of Hollywood and avoid the paparazzi. I’d much rather focus on whats real to me and my career.
Jared: Yeah, I recognize myself in that. I have nothing to add! I’m as optimistic as both Winchester brothers put together!
Jensen: Dude, isn’t that a bit too much?
Jared: Dude, no.
Interviewer: Vain or nonchalant?
Jared: You go first!
Jensen: Oh right, thanks, again. I used to be a model. Because of that I’m trained to care about the way I look. Or better put; to be aware of what I look like to other people. I love good suits once in a while and, yes, my hair needs to be cool before I leave the house. That’s it. I’m not the kind of person that goes to a beauty salon or anything. And I don’t get like, five hundred dollar haircuts. I just like to be me and me is a Texas boy. I like being clean cut and I’m not really into tattoos or piercings or crap like that. I guess some people think of that as being a preppy boy or whatever but.
Jared: Jensen thinks he’s a cowboy.
Jensen: I’m not going out and buying a ranch or anything.
Jared: You still think you’re a cowboy at heart though.
Jensen: I guess.
Jared: For me like, when it comes to clothes I’m not that vain, really. I wear what I like and usually that’s whatever I find in the morning when I look around my bedroom. Like today: I’m wearing a beany because of an incredibly bad hairday that I don’t feel like fixing and I’m not wearing anything special, am I?
Jensen: Just flannel like you and Sam always are.
Jared: Yeah. Cause your clothes are always so stylish.
Jensen: They are.
Jared: But I do make a big deal about my body. My biggest fear is to become really fat.
Jensen: Cause there’s so many fat 7’5 people in the world. He whines so much and just by virtue of his height alone he never has to worry about any of that like the rest of us do. And he proves it too. He eats like it’s the last supper every meal.
Jared: It could always be the last supper, you never know!
Jensen: We actually specially stock our house for when Jared visits. And when we lived together I didn’t even bother doing the grocery shopping because what I eat in five or six meals Jared eats in a snack.
Jared: I didn’t know that’s why you never went grocery shopping! I just thought you thought I was better at it!
Jensen: At grocery shopping?
Jared: Yeah!
Jensen: Anyways, I remember he once had a scene where he had to dig in the graveyard without a shirt on. Man, I laughed so hard. He was whining about the scene for weeks and he’d been working out a lot. To be fair, it was with good results. But the moment we were taping the scene we were only on like the first or second take and he wanted to start digging. But he was goofing around and he ripped his pants. And the best part was that the camera was right behind him filming us messing around! I think I laid on the ground laughing for at least a half an hour. And even after that, we had to call cut because neither of us could pull it together enough to be serious and film the scene. And he just made it worse when he dully said: “Damn, did I train that hard just to rip out of my pants?!”
Jared: You couldn’t look me in the eyes and take me seriously for weeks after that.
Jensen: Oh, I still can’t! I never have.
Jared: I’m really thinking hard about an embarrassing story to tell about you right now, but I can’t think of any that wouldn’t get me in so much trouble that you’d never speak to me again.
Jensen: Those stories don’t exist.
Jared: You know what’s gross though? I’ve always wanted to say this to you. You often eat with your mouth stuffed and try to talk at the same time and it’s disgusting. Also, that your pants hang halfway off your ass most of the time isn’t flattering considering I’ve never heard your hip-hop album before and it definitely doesn’t fall under ‘vanity’…
Interviewer: Level-headed or superstitious?
Jensen: I wouldn’t call myself superstitious, but I do suspect there’s more between heaven and earth. Even hell. I’m open for spiritual experiences, although I haven’t needed any salt yet to ward off evil spirits from my home.
Jared: I firmly believe that things happen for a reason. That may sound melodramatic, but I don’t believe coincidence exists. And I also believe we’re not the only living creatures in this universe. And we both totally sleep with salt guns under our beds. He lies.
Interviewer: Nerds or ladykillers?
Jensen: Nerd! The word alone is funny.
Jared: Also nerd! Although, people used to say I looked like Matt Damon, nowadays, sometimes people say I look like Brad Pitt.
Jensen: Right. Keep telling yourself that. I’ve never heard anyone refer to you as either of those much more talented actors.
Jared: But it is a bit of a tough choice. Who says about himself that he’s a nerd? Or a ladykiller? If that’s the case, you should take your pee to the doctor immediately.
Jensen: Of course we notice the hardcore group of female fans who follow us. It’s extremely flattering, but not something that we concern ourselves with. Just as we don’t wonder which one of us is the most popular. In the first place, the success of Supernatural lies in the story. We know that all of these women and fans are in love with Dean and Sam and not Jensen and Jared. That doesn’t take away the fact that Jared’s uglier than me and can’t act as well, of course. He can’t help it.
Jared: When he starts to make these kind of comments, I usually pull out the candy and start crying.
Jensen: Do you have any?
Jared: No! I just bought a big bag and Misha stole it!
Jensen: Jerk.
Jared: Tell me about it. Hold on, I’ll text him.
Jensen: To answer this question seriously: of course we realize Supernatural gets shown all over the world. And it would be weird if there wasn’t one woman between all of those viewers who didn’t like one of us. But we don’t have time to concern ourselves with that. We work sixteen hour days for months on end. You’re not going to look at how your image is doing in the remaining few hours.
Jared: You’re not?
Jensen: No.
Jared: Well I am. Working sixteen hour days does sound a bit nerdy, by the way.
Interviewer: After Supernatural: TV or Movie career?
Jared: They both have their advantages and disadvantages, but it would be a luxury to be able to combine them. Working on a tv-series is like a steady job: you’re working on one spot and you’re guaranteed you have work and a paycheck. In addition to that, I experience it as an extra luxury to be allowed to play in a series with my best friend. We agreed together that Supernatural comes first over any films or anything we get offered, just like Jensen and I sat down and agreed back in season two that we would get paid equally every single episode no matter who had more screen time. But it should be possible to film a movie next to that. Like how Jensen was in My Bloody Valentine and I was in Friday the 13th. But again, until Supernatural ends, we always make those decisions together and in accordance to what we think is best for the show and our rolls on it as well as our families and time spent outside of the show.
Jensen: Those movies just happened to fit exactly in our working schedule, and it was incredibly fun to do! Look, we don’t begrudge each other these kinds of projects. Even though we call each other often to tell how relaxed and luxurious we actually have it on the set of Supernatural. And yeah, sometimes we also tell each other that we’ll hopefully be able to work together again soon.
Jared: In other words: soon you might also be able to book us as a duo!
Jensen: Yeah. When the show ends we’ll just keep doing stuff together.
Jared: We’ll be like, this generations Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau.
Jensen: It’ll be great. We can go on tour as the Smothers Brothers.
Interviewer: Lightning round questions. You guys ready?
Jared: Bring it on!
Jensen Booya!
Interviewer: Nickname?
Jensen: Yousy
Jared: Sasquatch
Jensen: Beavis
Jared: Butthead. Wait, are we doing this for each other or ourselves?
Jensen Keep going!
Jared Okay! Umm ‘hey, freakishly tall guy, can you move?’
Jensen ‘Hey, I didn’t know you were like a normal-dude, height. On tv you totally look like a tiny man, guy .. can you move?’
Jared: The better Dean.
Jensen: Okay. I think we should be finished with this now.
Interviewer: Favorite City?
Jensen: Los Angeles.
Jared: Really?
Jensen: Well, for work.
Jared: Dallas.
Jensen: You’re a d*ck.
Interviewer: Hair color?
Jensen: I think I’m naturally like a dark blondeish.
Jared: Okay Ken. Brown.
Interviewer: The other persons best qualities?
Jared: Great ass!
Jensen: Gorgeous laugh and smile!
Jared: Umm Jensen’s a great friend, a great guy, a good listener and he’s ungodly faithful.
Jensen: Okay. I guess I have to say good traits about you then, huh? Umm he’s funny, caring and content with who he is.
Interviewer: The other persons worst qualities?
Jensen: Oh God, here we go.
Jared: He is such a control freak! And a neat freak. And you have no idea how quickly those can become the two most annoying traits on the planet.
Jensen: When he farts, you can smell it on other planets! And he farts a lot.
Interviewer: Your own best qualities?
Jensen: Oh, I’m gorgeous!
Jared: I’m so pretty!
Interviewer: Your own worst qualities?
Jensen: I don’t think I tend to take a crtiscism very well.
Jared: Really? I’m surprised you think that. I think I can be really impatient. And I like to worry.
Jensen: Yeah. He’d never survive as a Winchester. You get a paper cut and he thinks you’re dying.
Interviewer: Favorite food?
Jensen: Penne with bolognese.
Jared: That’s disgusting. Cheeseburger with mustard sauce and lots of lettuce and tomato.
Jensen: That’ disgusting.
Jared: No it’s not. It’s good. You’re disgusting.
Jensen: Who puts lots of mustard on a cheeseburger?
Jared: Jared does.
Interviewer: Favorite book?
Jensen: Lullaby.
Jared: The Great Gatsby.
Jensen: You’re such a girl.
Interviewer: Favorite movie?
Jensen: 3:10 to Yuma. Or Gran Torino
Jared: He’s really in love with Clint Eastwood. He thinks they’re going to fall in love and get married someday.
Jensen: He’s the best!
Jared: Good Will Hunting.
Interviewer: Favorite music?
Jensen: Garth Brooks. Best concert of my life. My dad, brother and I went. Never forget it. I own every single one of that guys albums. Umm I love the king of pop, r.i.p. Marc Broussard, Marty Robbins, Stevie Ray Vaughan.
Jared: And country.
Jensen: Yes, country.
Jared: I like country, but Jensen loves country.
Jensen: Yeah.
Jared: There nothing like being woken up in your trailer at four o’clock in the morning to Taylor Swift blasting from the trailer next to yours.
Jensen: Whatever.
Jared: What? You love Taylor Swift!
Jensen: I know I do.
Jared: You seriously just admitted that in public. And here I was calling you a manly-man earlier.
Jensen: She’s a good little songwriter!
Jared: Umm I’ve really been getting back into Pearl Jam lately. I’ve been on an everything Pearl Jam kick.
Jensen: Yeah. Cause there’s nothing like waking up to ‘Jeremy’ blasting from the trailer next to yours at four o’clock in the morning for the like, thousandth time.
Jared: Hey! Jeremy is a good, complicated, emotional song! It helps me get in Sams head.
Jensen: And it helps Dean get closer with a gun.
Jared: But no, I like country. And I actually think I like classic rock more than he does. I’m more of the Dean in the music world and Jensen listens to .. Taylor Swift.
Jensen: Let it go, man.
Jared: Even Sam would never admit it if he listened to Taylor Swift.
Jensen: Sam has no soul!
Jared: Dude, trust me, it doesn’t matter.
Interviewer: Last question – What’s your main ambition for yourselves and each other?
Jensen: I just want to be as good of an actor and as good to my fans as I can possibly be, keep my private and family life private, put up with this one over here and umm actually, I would like to play in a western someday. I’ve always thought that would be kind of cool.
Jared: Yeah. I want to explore everything I possibly can in the area of television and film. And when that pays off, I want to be very thankful and appreciative of that and never let any of it get up in my head.
Jensen: You won’t. I’ll keep you grounded. You get c*cky with me and I’ll take you out.
Jared: I know. So I’ll always have that to fall back and rely on. And you know what I’ve always wanted to do! Be in like, a video game! I don’t think I’ll ever be famous enough to get to play like, myself in one and have them actually make an animated little person of me, but I want to at least do like a voice or something.
Jensen: You can play me in the video game.
Jared: Cause you’ll get famous enough and I won’t?
Jensen: Of course. I already am.
Jared: My ambitions for him is that I want him to become a better person and stop picking on the taller man.
Jensen: The taller man?
Jared: It’s just not smart when you look at the food chain of life, man.
Jensen: You sound like an extenze commercial. Like you’re the ‘larger’ man.
Jared: Well if you want to put it that way ..

avots

Nezināju, kur ielikt :D

Ultimate Fan Battle: We Have a Winner!

This CW cult hit is unstoppable! Most of the time when we have Supernatural or its stars (Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, etc.) in a competition, they either win the whole thing or make it to the final round. SPN fans, we are in awe of your devotion and love for the demon-hunters.

And we know they love you all right back. When Dean and Castiel were the finalists in our TV's Top Couples tournament going against Jeff and Annie on Community, Misha Collins was nice enough to tell us and the fans how he really felt about it: "So often Hollywood and pop culture portray relationships that don't reflect real life and relationships that lack a moral compass. I think it's nice to see a stable couple with grounded values getting this attention over that perverse relationship between Joel McHale and that girl on that other show. I mean, look how they're kissing. It's disgusting—you can tell they're not even using tongue."

And it looks like you'll be getting more of Sam, Dean and the gang since the recent showrunner shakeup is actually a good sign that Supernatural will be picked up for another season. And with a fanbase like you guys, how could they take this show away?

Congrats, Supernatural fans! You earned it.

Read more: http://uk.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/ultimate_fan_battle_we_have_winner/308625#ixzz1s1863trA

omg! Misha!  Tas kārtējo reizi pierāda ka Supernatural fani un aktieru sastāvs ir labākie!

Âû çäåñü » TelenovelesLV » Supernatural » Interviews